Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Clearly not payin attention!! (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Clearly not payin attention!!
8lbCoupe
¯
Member # 11416

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8lbCoupe  Ford pictures for 8lbCoupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
or since you like being on the computer order thishttp://www.bestofasseenontv.com/music/RichardSimmonsSweatingToTheOldies/RichardSimmonsSweatingToTheOldies.jpg

--------------------
"HEAVY DOSAGE"

8lbCoupe
¯
Member # 11416

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8lbCoupe  Ford pictures for 8lbCoupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.bestofasseenontv.com/music/RichardSimmonsSweatingToTheOldies/RichardSimmonsSweatingToTheOldies.jpg

--------------------
"HEAVY DOSAGE"

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
found a pic of your lady 8lb

-

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
oh da lay

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

8lbCoupe
¯
Member # 11416

you need a 396 in your car to have enough hp to get you and your girl to top out at 25mph http://listrocker.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/fat4.jpg

--------------------
"HEAVY DOSAGE"

8lbCoupe
¯
Member # 11416

http://sixtythreepointfive.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/youre_fat-12294.jpg

--------------------
"HEAVY DOSAGE"

8lbCoupe
¯
Member # 11416

http://www.sweatygooch.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/delusion_fat_people.jpg

--------------------
"HEAVY DOSAGE"

8lbCoupe
¯
Member # 11416

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx6rra8tIs1qehws7o1_400.jpg

--------------------
"HEAVY DOSAGE"

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^^^^^^lmfao bro you dont know how to post pics? [Big Grin]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

-

WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT MY MOMMA?

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by OneFastHatch.:
We're you with him quandoe? When this happened I know you guys r friends.

dnt put me in this shyt right here i kno him.but did you see my fucking name on the news?NO so keep my fuckin name off yo tounge blood.an if somebody got a problem wit me knowin him come see me then.lmk or i can come to yo ass.

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

At least he's consistent with his views!

-----------------------------

91 ssp 306,h.c.i. +v2 blower,suspension
Duncan motorsFTMFTW/F.O.D. FTMFTW
Mr.Quandoe" swang shyt click"

Posts: 1608 | From: the blower yo bitch | Registered: Jan 2012  |  :
8lbCoupe
¯
Member # 11416

quote:
Originally posted by 91blackonblack:
quote:

dnt put me in this shyt right here i kno him.but did you see my fucking name on the news?NO so keep my fuckin name off yo tounge blood.an if somebody got a problem wit me knowin him come see me then.lmk or i can come to yo ass.
i second that motion

--------------------
"HEAVY DOSAGE"

phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

What's the kinda of term he's going to be looking at, getting caught up in something like that - plus the parole violation? 5yrs?
Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Just cause you know someone don't mean you do the same shit. I've met Quan and he doesnt strike me as being a fucking theif.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thnx cobra93 pricate that bra.your right doesnt make the next person bad cause a person knows somebody.thnx bud

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

8lbCoupe
¯
Member # 11416

90 to 120 day tops in county for probation violation an doing donuts

--------------------
"HEAVY DOSAGE"

Mustang Guru
¯
Member # 4119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mustang Guru  Ford pictures for Mustang Guru    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Next time just downshift and highspeed up outta there not having to worry about serving any time

--------------------
1990 x-chp highway lil 302
1977 caprice classic 2dr.{Sold} 1988 coupe 4cyl dd{sold}

Posts: 1171 | From: Uptown Bound | Registered: Feb 2004  |  :
8lbCoupe
¯
Member # 11416

quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
quote:
quote:

Just cause you know someone don't mean you do the same shit. I've met Quan and he doesnt strike me as being a fucking theif.
Just cause you know someone don't mean you do the same shit. couldnt of said better just like fat hack 396 most likely knows some decent mechanics that dont make a mess of a car he probably even knows some skinny people but he is neither lol

--------------------
"HEAVY DOSAGE"

9cobrasvt8
¯
Member # 11078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasvt8  Ford pictures for 9cobrasvt8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This shit is the funniest thing ive read in a while lmfao [patriot] [patriot] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
2013 Grabber blue coyote
1996 cobra
1996 gt h/c/i and gears
1998 cobra vert
1998 gt h/c/i
1997 gt blown

Posts: 1519 | From: under the hood | Registered: Jul 2011  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 8lbCoupe:
.... its funny to me how some people on here now are jumping on the ban wagon to talk bull shhh now that he in jail and all thats chicken shhh if you ask my opinion just my thoughts

Well your not going to jail anytime soon..... So I'll just tell you this. I don't like mark ass tricks who steal people's shit. I hope Nasty Notch gets AIDS. I hope if your one of his friends you tell him myself and many others on this site think people like him should DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH.

I'LL say it again Karma is a bitch...... And people like Nasty Notch have it comming. [patriot]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

8lbCoupe
¯
Member # 11416

quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
quote:
Originally posted by 8lbCoupe:
.... its funny to me how some people on here now are jumping on the ban wagon to talk bull shhh now that he in jail and all thats chicken shhh if you ask my opinion just my thoughts

Well your not going to jail anytime soon..... So I'll just tell you this. I don't like mark ass tricks who steal people's shit. I hope Nasty Notch gets AIDS. I hope if your one of his friends you tell him myself and many others on this site think people like him should DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH.

I'LL say it again Karma is a bitch...... And people like Nasty Notch have it comming. [patriot]

well no one can prove he stole these things maybe he did have position of them at some point in time soooo i don't know but my whole thing is that many people on here are now typing a whole lot be hide they computer screen in the past and now people have seen him like 510.86.notch stated in his post if y'all are so i hate thieves and are cretin he has stole these things why has no one approached him in PERSON i myself see him in vallejo all the time thats what im talking about cowards need to get a back bone stop being jelly fish e thugs behind the computer and if all you got soooo much evidence why is he not in jail for grand theft auto instead its doing donuts and a probation violation hell do 120 days and be out again

--------------------
"HEAVY DOSAGE"

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^ You don't always get caught. I honestly don't go looking for trouble like most of you younger guys. I got more important things to do then to argue back and forth about this guy Nasty Notch.

I have no problem telling someone what I think about them to their face. If I do ever run into the guy in question, I'm not gonna flash on the guy. But if I ever come across his face on a security camera video of a members car being stolen then there will be problems.

1RaW03SvT
¯
Member # 9151

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1RaW03SvT  Ford pictures for 1RaW03SvT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JBeezy53:
Ok....I've been somewhat following along as this topic is all over general talk. Bottom line....

Did you or did you not have a S351 Intake for sale with a Vortech YS on your coupe? If so where did it come from and where is it now?

Answering these questions to everyone may stop you from getting harassed. Also may help a fellow mustang enthusiast track down his stolen parts. Just sayin.....

ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION GUY!!?? every fuckin thing you type sounds like bullshit!! also you must have a serious guilty conscience being you keep trying and trying and trying and trying to defend yourself!!

--------------------
2003 SoNiC BlUe CoBrA
BUILT

Posts: 2159 | From: *SVTaDDicT* | Registered: May 2009  |  :
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Slowback67 who the fuck are u anyway havin 707 are u frm vallejo?

--------------------

His response:

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
Slowback67 who the fuck are u anyway havin 707 are u frm vallejo?

Yes I live in Vallejo.
I keep a low profile & spend my off time out of vallejo LOL.
You and I know some of the same people ( Duncan being one of them ) But we haven't crossed paths. It's a small town so you never really know who knows who.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com