Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Clearly not payin attention!! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Clearly not payin attention!!
phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RONIN:
quote:
Originally posted by phonso302:
 -

Where's the beer ?
Right HURRRRR
 -

You guys are waisting time,I don't think he will ever admit having anything to do with those parts. It appears this is not his first rodeo so he knows to what questions to avoid. Maybe he can write a book like OJ " if I had stolen (blank) car,this is how I would have done it"

[ December 13, 2011, 12:11 PM: Message edited by: phonso302 ]

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Some of the info i have heard on the streets is nasty notch is taking to the cops an they dont believe him since changed his story like 3 times. About how he became in possession of said parts
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it sounds like he not tryin to snitch on anyone. [Confused]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

SF Coupe
¯
Member # 1810

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SF Coupe  Ford pictures for SF Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The more you post rambling off topic shit. . .

-

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Nasty Notch:
Again like I stated I spoke to the officer and he got the info he needed And I told him how I felt bout my name and info being blasted on here and he and a few other members told me take screen shots and each banner since its a form of SLANDER and get that info to the right people and hey the owners of this site might end up funding my next build didn't hulk hogan jus sue his ex wife for slander all cuz she dissed him in a radio talk show. Hahaha I'm like 5 screen shots saved of banners anymore????

Mods only asked questions that you refuse to answer, they do not claim your the thief, just asking about circumstances that your involved in. Come thru with your legal team, you can't afford Johnny Cochran, you can't even sell a 600 HP car for 4300.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JBeezy53:

Did you or did you not have a S351 Intake for sale with a Vortech YS on your coupe? If so where did it come from and where is it now?

Plain and simple [patriot]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowStockFox  Ford pictures for SlowStockFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you guys act like this site pays his bills. he dont have to ansew to anyone on here. hardly anyone knows personal info on this site unless there long time frineds. as far as info on him being on probation thats not public info some a cop some where is fucking up. all he has to say is i never had or was in possesion of the intake or blower my account was hacked by a mod in a set up cause im gay and own a pink mustang.... anything is possible. he isnt going to say shit so just ban him or leave him alone... it isnt going to go any where. if a member is so bugged by this... follow him around....find the parts just saying. everyone is so bent over this interenet drama that has no proff and has been going on and on. dont you have better things to do in your own life. just saying
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
the owners of this site might end up funding my next build

How does that work when you STEAL all the parts you need?

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
YOU SIR ARE GUILTY! ANSWER THE FUCKIN QUESTION YOU TARD!

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SlowStockFox:
you guys act like this site pays his bills. he dont have to ansew to anyone on here. hardly anyone knows personal info on this site unless there long time frineds. as far as info on him being on probation thats not public info some a cop some where is fucking up. all he has to say is i never had or was in possesion of the intake or blower my account was hacked by a mod in a set up cause im gay and own a pink mustang.... anything is possible. he isnt going to say shit so just ban him or leave him alone... it isnt going to go any where. if a member is so bugged by this... follow him around....find the parts just saying. everyone is so bent over this interenet drama that has no proff and has been going on and on. dont you have better things to do in your own life. just saying

Probation an porlee are both available to the public an you can find who on it with basic sreach on the web.second he tryed selling said combo two different guys for dick dollars so me best guess is he knew it was stolen.an fyi his name just didnt come out of thin his name was popping up six months ago about this
SmallBlock Speeder
Banned (again)

I play the
skin flute

Member # 11220

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmallBlock Speeder  Ford pictures for SmallBlock Speeder    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Pretty well put if I was him guilty or no I wouldnt answer any questions simply cause fuck you that's why. Every one is getting all bent out of shape hahaha very entertaining

--------------------
Another hate'n troll bites the dust.

Alex aka SmallBlock Speeder aka 351SVO aka tTOP302 aka SHO@lex aka SHOalex. Long time CAFords troll and hater trying to start drama as usual. A picture of this over achiever. Now go and cry to your homeboys about how you were banned because of discrimination and racism, forgetting to mention your five trolling accounts on here :rolleyes:

A big plastic monkey pointing a finger at your little shriveled pecker? Seriously?

Wow. Just wow. And we thought the monkey pic was bad!

Does your boyfriend know you're cheating on him with the shirtless guy above?

Using a blue toy guitar to attack the guy stealing your boy toy?

Anyone offended by the anti-ghetto sign please never visit CAFords.com again. You won't be missed!

Anyone else with a fake account care to speak up?

Didn't think so.

Nasty Notch
Alex Crisp (Lux)
Member # 8863

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nasty Notch  Ford pictures for Nasty Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SmallBlock Speeder:
quote:

Pretty well put if I was him guilty or no I wouldnt answer any questions simply cause fuck you that's why. Every one is getting all bent out of shape hahaha very entertaining
Hahahahahah exactly people on this site under the impression that I owe the a explanation when I don't so like stated if y'all Wana kno so bad hire a Pi and get to the bottom of it.. Again I'll be waiting the mods keep mentioning speak up to save ma reputation lol ma reputation to who??? I could give a fuck bout how anybody on this board feels I still fuck wit ma same friends so am I sweating a bunch of mystery people behind a keyboards opinion hell no so like it was mentioned if u don't like it ban me

--------------------
"FREE J.SMITH.

Alex Crisp (Lux) aka "Nasty Notch" of Oakland & Vallejo,out of this list of stolen parts has been selling a rare S351 intake and Vortech YS trim with removed serial number, finding out how to fill a TKO, selling a twEECer, and selling MM camber caster plates! He refuses to answer where these parts are now and who he got these parts from. Either Alex is a thief or knows who the thief is.People like Al ruin the hobby and contaminate our community.

UPDATE: Felon Alex Crisp arrested and jailed

UPDATE2: Alex Crisp guilty of armed robbery

Posts: 941 | From: A intersection | Registered: Jan 2009  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

I find funny you say you don’t give a shit yet your trying so hard to say you have nothing to do with the motor an blower when 2 different people have seen said combo in your car an we both know it was not that pink peace of shit you have
Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Hahahahahah exactly people on this site under the impression that I owe the a explanation when I don't so like stated if y'all Wana kno so bad hire a Pi and get to the bottom of it.. Again I'll be waiting the mods keep mentioning speak up to save ma reputation lol ma reputation to who??? I could give a fuck bout how anybody on this board feels I still fuck wit ma same friends so am I sweating a bunch of mystery people behind a keyboards opinion hell no so like it was mentioned if u don't like it ban me
Fuck it. Ban him.
[patriot] [patriot]

Smoked50
¯
Member # 9592

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoked50  Ford pictures for Smoked50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You could've just answered the questions in the first thread that came up and none of this would've happened.. [Confused] .. Avoiding the question and changing the subject only makes you look more guilty.

[ December 13, 2011, 02:42 PM: Message edited by: Smoked50 ]

--------------------
1993 4 Cyl - 68 RWHP

I live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those 25 seconds or less, I'm free.

DEVERO2
¯
Member # 6155

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DEVERO2  Ford pictures for DEVERO2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Hahahahahah exactly people on this site under the impression that I owe the a explanation when I don't so like stated if y'all Wana kno so bad hire a Pi and get to the bottom of it.. Again I'll be waiting the mods keep mentioning speak up to save MY reputation lol MY reputation to who??? I could give a fuck bout how anybody on this board feels I still fuck wit MY same friends so am I sweating a bunch of mystery people behind a keyboards opinion hell no so like it was mentioned if u don't like it ban me
MY! The word you are looking for is MY not MA! for fucks sake please visit www.hookedonphonics.com or www.rosettastone.com and get the FREE trial. It is not stealing if it is FREE.
Posts: 641 | From: sacramento | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
Nasty Notch
Alex Crisp (Lux)
Member # 8863

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nasty Notch  Ford pictures for Nasty Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i dont care what yall think and im not defending nothing i was asked if i stole anybody's car/parts and i stated that i had'nt end of story SS396 u seem real hostile bout things lol.. that pink coupe was 2 yrs ago you inboxed me talkin hard this and that so if its a problem act on it all that shoulda coulda woulda talk i could care less about [Big Grin] and BAN me i dont care ut thats not gone happen cuz this site needs entertainment if i get banned i cant reply so ban me ill be waiting im callin this site's bluff

--------------------
"FREE J.SMITH.

Alex Crisp (Lux) aka "Nasty Notch" of Oakland & Vallejo,out of this list of stolen parts has been selling a rare S351 intake and Vortech YS trim with removed serial number, finding out how to fill a TKO, selling a twEECer, and selling MM camber caster plates! He refuses to answer where these parts are now and who he got these parts from. Either Alex is a thief or knows who the thief is.People like Al ruin the hobby and contaminate our community.

UPDATE: Felon Alex Crisp arrested and jailed

UPDATE2: Alex Crisp guilty of armed robbery

Posts: 941 | From: A intersection | Registered: Jan 2009  |  :
Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Douche! [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Blue92:

well said
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
i dont care what yall think and im not defending nothing i was asked if i stole anybody's car/parts and i stated that i had'nt end of story SS396 u seem real hostile bout things lol.. that pink coupe was 2 yrs ago you inboxed me talkin hard this and that so if its a problem act on it all that shoulda coulda woulda talk i could care less about [Big Grin] and BAN me i dont care ut thats not gone happen cuz this site needs entertainment if i get banned i cant reply so ban me ill be waiting im callin this site's bluff

Sucka yos pm actz hardz an azkenz fos mu numbz an sayz gave mez yoz number
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I like turtles

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:
I like turtles

Get out of here with this shit! Go pee in the shower! [Razz] [Razz] [Razz] [Razz]
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Blue92:

BAG.....can't have one without the other!

PS, Hooked On Phonics is good but Hooked On Ebonics is better! So Ma is correct [Wink]

SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowStockFox  Ford pictures for SlowStockFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well we all know this site isnt going to get any ansew from him. if the cops are dealing with let them deal with it. as far as him beeing a member just ban him cause he wont be able to buy or sell parts. no one will trust him even if he didnt do it. so they guy is just a cafords waste. maybe someone should have jumped on the car and made him fill out a bill of sale and had it notorized. we all know lee has plenty of money esp if it was his buddys car. there is alot to this and it just a fucking drama post everytime. so ban the guy and if you have any info give it to the cops... sounds like theres a cop working this already. just a bunch of bull shit...can we have cafords/98cobra back yet? [patriot]

--------------------
i walk around....dont drink and drive

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com