Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Clearly not payin attention!! (Page 0)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Clearly not payin attention!!
8lbCoupe
¯
Member # 11416

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8lbCoupe  Ford pictures for 8lbCoupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
quote:
Originally posted by 8lbCoupe:
.... its funny to me how some people on here now are jumping on the ban wagon to talk bull shhh now that he in jail and all thats chicken shhh if you ask my opinion just my thoughts

Well your not going to jail anytime soon..... So I'll just tell you this. I don't like mark ass tricks who steal people's shit. I hope Nasty Notch gets AIDS. I hope if your one of his friends you tell him myself and many others on this site think people like him should DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH.

I'LL say it again Karma is a bitch...... And people like Nasty Notch have it comming. [patriot]

well no one can prove he stole these things maybe he did have position of them at some point in time soooo i don't know but my whole thing is that many people on here are now typing a whole lot be hide they computer screen in the past and now people have seen him like 510.86.notch stated in his post if y'all are so i hate thieves and are cretin he has stole these things why has no one approached him in PERSON i myself see him in vallejo all the time thats what im talking about cowards need to get a back bone stop being jelly fish e thugs behind the computer and if all you got soooo much evidence why is he not in jail for grand theft auto instead its doing donuts and a probation violation hell do 120 days and be out again

--------------------
"HEAVY DOSAGE"

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^ You don't always get caught. I honestly don't go looking for trouble like most of you younger guys. I got more important things to do then to argue back and forth about this guy Nasty Notch.

I have no problem telling someone what I think about them to their face. If I do ever run into the guy in question, I'm not gonna flash on the guy. But if I ever come across his face on a security camera video of a members car being stolen then there will be problems.

1RaW03SvT
¯
Member # 9151

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1RaW03SvT  Ford pictures for 1RaW03SvT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JBeezy53:
Ok....I've been somewhat following along as this topic is all over general talk. Bottom line....

Did you or did you not have a S351 Intake for sale with a Vortech YS on your coupe? If so where did it come from and where is it now?

Answering these questions to everyone may stop you from getting harassed. Also may help a fellow mustang enthusiast track down his stolen parts. Just sayin.....

ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION GUY!!?? every fuckin thing you type sounds like bullshit!! also you must have a serious guilty conscience being you keep trying and trying and trying and trying to defend yourself!!

--------------------
2003 SoNiC BlUe CoBrA
BUILT

Posts: 2159 | From: *SVTaDDicT* | Registered: May 2009  |  :
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Slowback67 who the fuck are u anyway havin 707 are u frm vallejo?

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

At least he's consistent with his views!

-----------------------------

91 ssp 306,h.c.i. +v2 blower,suspension
Duncan motorsFTMFTW/F.O.D. FTMFTW
Mr.Quandoe" swang shyt click"

Posts: 1608 | From: the blower yo bitch | Registered: Jan 2012  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 91blackonblack:
Slowback67 who the fuck are u anyway havin 707 are u frm vallejo?

Yes I live in Vallejo.
I keep a low profile & spend my off time out of vallejo LOL.
You and I know some of the same people ( Duncan being one of them ) But we haven't crossed paths. It's a small town so you never really know who knows who.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yup

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

At least he's consistent with his views!

-----------------------------

91 ssp 306,h.c.i. +v2 blower,suspension
Duncan motorsFTMFTW/F.O.D. FTMFTW
Mr.Quandoe" swang shyt click"

Posts: 1608 | From: the blower yo bitch | Registered: Jan 2012  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by racsirx:
http://www.ci.benicia.ca.us/index.asp?Type=B_PR&SEC=%7B74EBB8EA-2E20-4F73-8445-7682DC6541F3%7D&DE=%7B03F13D6E-FA50-4F94-8E35-0DF25A939973%7D

[worship] [worship]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
quote:
http://www.ci.benicia.ca.us/index.asp?Type=B_PR&SEC=%7B74EBB8EA-2E20-4F73-8445-7682DC6541F3%7D&DE=%7B03F13D6E-FA50-4F94-8E35-0DF25A939973%7D

[worship] [worship]
[worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
quote:

[worship] [worship]
[worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]
[worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
MikeD.
¯
Member # 8060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeD.  Ford pictures for MikeD.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I only say mean things because I'm hiding behind my computer BTW.

But really, why be in possesion of, and/or steal from your nieghors? The people here (well most of them) are all here because of one thing, the passion for Mustangs, Fords, and just plain performance cars. Were all here to lend a helping hand, and look out for you when you need something Mustang oriented. People like this guy, ruin the enthusiasm for it. Granted we will never be in the clear, people will steal, lie cheat, and do whatever they can to get what they want. I feel sorry for this dude really. He will never amount to anything in his life. Hes a worthless human being, and breathing all my air. Im sure he will be out in no time, and will be back to the same old. Nothing we write or say will even make this guy change his habits. Dirty cock sucker.

Now I have to make another thread, with a picture of a gun, in an attempt to possibly scare someone from stealing or taking anything from me.

Posts: 2854 | From: Vacaville Ca, 707 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  :
Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hmm, 120 days in county. I guess that pink piece of shit isn't coming back, look for that pile at auction so you can get some of your shit back. I know I will be!

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:
ain't no one tell me what to do. - NEIGHT

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oh ya, about time a thief finally see's some jail time.

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Glad to see someone finally get theirs!

[ May 31, 2012, 12:26 PM: Message edited by: v-town coupe ]

Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just going to add this here. http://www.contracostatimes.com/ci_23722414/armed-robbery-trio-enters-plea-bay-area-craigslist?IADID=Search-www.contracostatimes.com-www.contracostatimes.com

[ 2013-07-25, 09:22 AM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

stang up
¯
Member # 11117

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stang up  Ford pictures for stang up    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Karma lmao! People can get touched in the county or prison .for the right amount of soups or candybars!

--------------------
88 gt
92 gt
68 cougar xr7
87 Gt roller build in the works
And a bunch of chevys

Posts: 186 | From: RICHMOND SAN PABLO VALLEJO OG | Registered: Jul 2011  |  :
stang up
¯
Member # 11117

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stang up  Ford pictures for stang up    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Blue Stolen mach 1 hood painted rattle can black !

--------------------
88 gt
92 gt
68 cougar xr7
And a bunch of chevys

166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
Just going to add this here. http://www.contracostatimes.com/ci_23722414/armed-robbery-trio-enters-plea-bay-area-craigslist?IADID=Search-www.contracostatimes.com-www.contracostatimes.com

Like u said, u were never gonna let off his thievin' ass [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 166 Merlo:
quote:

Is WH the prick who found the thieves but never turned them in because he got his shit back and didnt care about anyone elses car/parts?

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

WILDMAN97
¯
Member # 9138

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WILDMAN97  Ford pictures for WILDMAN97    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^^ Have you seen the treads and post WH has made about to DB that stole his shit? I doubt he would let him walk..lol
mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
who was that other fag on here that was stealing shit? he had pics of holding a rifle up like he was sick...

[ 2013-07-27, 09:53 AM: Message edited by: mikeP ]

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
quote:

Is WH the prick who found the thieves but never turned them in because he got his shit back and didnt care about anyone elses car/parts?
O hell no! If he took my shit.. Every motherfucking in the next 10 states would know about it. I wouldn't let anyone get a way with stealing shit. If I know about it. I'll let everyone else know about it! I'm all about putting thieves on blast. [patriot]

MikeP. That is the faggot that stole my car. Brando Ochoa

-

-

[ 2013-07-27, 10:20 AM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah thats that piece of shit..i forgot how he looks. just want to remember so i can punch him in the face for the hell of it...

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
quote:

O hell no! If he took my shit.. Every motherfucking in the next 10 states would know about it. I wouldn't let anyone get a way with stealing shit. If I know about it. I'll let everyone else know about it! I'm all about putting thieves on blast. [patriot]

MikeP. That is the faggot that stole my car. Brando Ochoa

-

-

-

-

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

stang up
¯
Member # 11117

Were is he from so everyone knows

--------------------
88 gt
92 gt
68 cougar xr7
And a bunch of chevys

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

I'd like to see Brandon in one of those " Cartel " videos someday...... Along with all other criminal who feel its ok to steal others property.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com