Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Clearly not payin attention!! (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Clearly not payin attention!!
Nasty Notch
Alex Crisp (Lux)
Member # 8863

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nasty Notch  Ford pictures for Nasty Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Who ever runs this site obviously has alotta spare time and also does not pay very much attention to previous post in one post I was accused of tryin to sell a complete car that included a blower and a aeromitive fuel system so of that was true y in the link u jus posted I'm lookin for a power pipe and a fuel pump??? Makes no sense and by the way thanks for the twitter link exposure and to answer that on 11/5 I wasn't avoiding any police I was reciting a rap verse by Kaney west We're he makes a Referance to the tv show FAMILY MATTERS whith Steve erkel and on that show the fathers name is Carl "WINSLOW" as stated in my tweet and his occupation is a police officer hahahah good try though... Next also stated in a pervious I got accused of being on probation for STOLEN CAR PARTS which isn't true if who ever thinks im lyin post some sort of probation report but from what u say u kno so why keep askin me what have I got in trouble for ?? Another thing that makes no sense!! Like I stated before I didn't steal nobody shit and that is 100% nobody on this site can 100% say everything they have purchased either here or CL was guaranteed to belong to the seller end of the story that's jus the nature of not shopping at stores/mags.. A bunch of members demanding answers like I owe them something I haven't got NOT ONE pm from any owner of nothin sayin I took nothin of there end of story so to whom ever hidin behind this site controlling the top banner suck ma dick and post what ever u like [Wink]

[ December 13, 2011, 12:11 AM: Message edited by: Nasty Notch ]

--------------------
"FREE J.SMITH.

Alex Crisp (Lux) aka "Nasty Notch" of Oakland & Vallejo,out of this list of stolen parts has been selling a rare S351 intake and Vortech YS trim with removed serial number, finding out how to fill a TKO, selling a twEECer, and selling MM camber caster plates! He refuses to answer where these parts are now and who he got these parts from. Either Alex is a thief or knows who the thief is.People like Al ruin the hobby and contaminate our community.

UPDATE: Felon Alex Crisp arrested and jailed

UPDATE2: Alex Crisp guilty of armed robbery

Posts: 941 | From: A intersection | Registered: Jan 2009  |  :
TORTA
¯
Member # 8319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TORTA  Ford pictures for TORTA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
Highspeed Motorsports

2003 Mustang SVT Whippled "Christina"

phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
Nasty Notch
Alex Crisp (Lux)
Member # 8863

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nasty Notch  Ford pictures for Nasty Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Awe come on bro u took ma twitter like down I needed that fame. And why all of a sudded everything u say is followed by a "?" mark I thought u had the facts hahaha what happend to that and naw the things u compared are not the same if I kno a killer and don't say nothin dos'nt make me a killer how dumb does that sound the people/ person who does the most finger pointing be the most guilty in ma opinion I haven't taken anybody else's property from them period and that's a fact. I'm also not on probation for car parts that's also a fact so to the person who stated that post the proof that I am??? I'll be waiting.. ZZZZzzzzzzz

--------------------
"FREE J.SMITH.

Alex Crisp (Lux) aka "Nasty Notch" of Oakland & Vallejo,out of this list of stolen parts has been selling a rare S351 intake and Vortech YS trim with removed serial number, finding out how to fill a TKO, selling a twEECer, and selling MM camber caster plates! He refuses to answer where these parts are now and who he got these parts from. Either Alex is a thief or knows who the thief is.People like Al ruin the hobby and contaminate our community.

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You sound more and more guilty with every post.
Just sayin...

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hilltim54  Ford pictures for hilltim54    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SSF SVT:
 -

Hahajahahah

--------------------
Just bcuz you lived a long life dont mean it cant come to a short end old ass nigga.

Thugnificent

Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I will sit back and watch everything come to an end. Until then, I refuse to read another one of this morons posts. I seriously never thought I could get a headache from a post. [Confused] [Confused]
fatjuice05
¯
Member # 7523

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fatjuice05  Ford pictures for fatjuice05    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
"Powered By Frijoles"

86BackInBlack
¯
Member # 5372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86BackInBlack  Ford pictures for 86BackInBlack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
http://i.imgur.com/go1nj.gif

JBeezy53
CAFords OG
Member # 3960

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JBeezy53  Ford pictures for JBeezy53    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ok....I've been somewhat following along as this topic is all over general talk. Bottom line....

Did you or did you not have a S351 Intake for sale with a Vortech YS on your coupe? If so where did it come from and where is it now?

Answering these questions to everyone may stop you from getting harassed. Also may help a fellow mustang enthusiast track down his stolen parts. Just sayin.....

--------------------
89 Gt
98 Cobra
88 Notch
05 GSXR 750 Blk/Yel

Posts: 1782 | From: Sacramento, Ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JBeezy53:
Answering these questions to everyone may stop you from getting harassed. Also may help a fellow mustang enthusiast track down his stolen parts. Just sayin.....

[patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
Originally posted by JBeezy53:

[patriot]
[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
i got in trouble agian for peeing in the shower the wife said its not a big deal if i was actually taking a shower [Mad]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Guy is still avoiding the main questions being asked.. GUILTY
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by phonso302:
 -

Where's the beer ?
JBeezy53
CAFords OG
Member # 3960

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JBeezy53  Ford pictures for JBeezy53    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Rob1:
Guy is still avoiding the main questions being asked.. GUILTY

Yeah he's kind of saying "All that doesn't matter cuz you can't prove it." Or he's covering for the person he got the parts from as they are probably the theives.

--------------------
89 Gt
98 Cobra
88 Notch
05 GSXR 750 Blk/Yel

Posts: 1782 | From: Sacramento, Ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So you're saying that just kuz you know who stole the parts don't mean you stole them hmmm....

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Why does your story keep changing
03blksnake
¯
Member # 10974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03blksnake  Ford pictures for 03blksnake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Guilty by Association if you choose to hang with 9 car theives your either The 10th or you know there operation.

I just called The cops last night at 3am on a group of guys walking by my HOUSE looking up my drive way at my stang and two guys got arrested for warrents related to theft

wht2000gt
¯
Member # 10127

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wht2000gt  Ford pictures for wht2000gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/pts/2748032964.html
coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by wht2000gt:

Already been posted bud , we all know
JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RONIN:
quote:
Originally posted by wht2000gt:

Already been posted bud , we all know
+1.

--------------------
"My team doesn't make hits, we hit home runs"
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

Posts: 1854 | From: WEST Menlo | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
Nasty Notch
Alex Crisp (Lux)
Member # 8863

Again like I stated I spoke to the officer and he got the info he needed And I told him how I felt bout my name and info being blasted on here and he and a few other members told me take screen shots and each banner since its a form of SLANDER and get that info to the right people and hey the owners of this site might end up funding my next build didn't hulk hogan jus sue his ex wife for slander all cuz she dissed him in a radio talk show. Hahaha I'm like 5 screen shots saved of banners anymore????

--------------------
"FREE J.SMITH.

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Nasty Notch:
Again like I stated I spoke to the officer and he got the info he needed And I told him how I felt bout my name and info being blasted on here and he and a few other members told me take screen shots and each banner since its a form of SLANDER and get that info to the right people and hey the owners of this site might end up funding my next build didn't hulk hogan jus sue his ex wife for slander all cuz she dissed him in a radio talk show. Hahaha I'm like 5 screen shots saved of banners anymore????

[BS flag] [Roll Eyes] [BS flag] [Roll Eyes] [BS flag] [Roll Eyes] [BS flag]

STILL can't answer the simple questions.....

[ December 13, 2011, 11:28 AM: Message edited by: hidnn.o.s. ]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Nasty Notch:
Again like I stated I spoke to the officer and he got the info he needed

Ok and that info is??? Youre trying to clear your name right??? Speak up air it out and be done with it.

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dude just answer the question man besides i hope you know that if u are in possession of those stolen parts doesnt make u a man. stole someones hard work IF YOU REALLY DID. u may not care cuz u dont know them but know this money comes and goes the person who got his parts stolen can get new ones but at the end of the day (IF YOU STOLE THEM) u have to live with that guilt you may not feel it now but you will down the line. and its gonna hurt when someone comes up on your things becuase kharma says hi to everyone

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com