Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » ANOTHER PIT BULL ATTACK IN PACIFICA. DOG KILLED PREGNANT WOMAN (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: ANOTHER PIT BULL ATTACK IN PACIFICA. DOG KILLED PREGNANT WOMAN
Ryan_LX
¯
Member # 7089

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ryan_LX  Ford pictures for Ryan_LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by macthizzle:
Sucks. I own a pit that will be 1 y/o on 8/21. i take him to dog parks,when i arrive people tend to leave. My dog is kid friendly and neutered. Just dont like how this breed is judged.

Same here, I have an 8 month old German shepherd and even when I'm only walking her ppl tend to walk the other way and get scared. Everyone fears these two bread, its all in how they are raised. My pup is a big teddy bear, I know plenty of pits that are the same way. [patriot]

--------------------
Jesus is king!

SF Coupe
¯
Member # 1810

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SF Coupe  Ford pictures for SF Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You people with pits can talk all you want about how the animal was raised. The simple fact is that pits have it in them to be aggressive and they have the tools to kill. They were bred for those traits. Your ignorant if you don't realize that. I'm not saying every pit is a menace but they all have the ability to become one, if by accident or not.

How many times have you heard of a Lab, Husky, or Golden Retriever kill someone. They may bark a lot but they just don't have it in them to take it to the next level.

hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hilltim54  Ford pictures for hilltim54    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
quote:
Originally posted by hilltim54:
Hell I was attacked by a bloodhound when i was a kid!!

But that's cause you were a black man in Alabama it was probably owned by this guy lol

- [/QB]

HAHAHAHAHAHA... Youre probably right!!.. So whats the last on the autopsy?? Its a sad but interesting story and i wanna know whats next..

--------------------
Just bcuz you lived a long life dont mean it cant come to a short end old ass nigga.

Thugnificent

DevonShelbyGT
¯
Member # 8696

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DevonShelbyGT  Ford pictures for DevonShelbyGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what a terrible thing to happen, loose your love and your child in one day. i could never imagine their grief. theyll be in my prayers. RIP.
Posts: 299 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CLEEN 50:
quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
Just like we should outlaw guns because some dumb shits going around killing people our outlaw our mustangs because a few people race down the street and put others in jeopardy. Theres millions of pitbulls, and the handful of cases that get posted are negative ones that's b.s.

[Roll Eyes] Again your comparison holds no weight lol. You're talking apples and oranges...humans and dogs. Defending the pitbull breed by comparing them to humans doesn't
exactly help you out lol, just an FYI [Wink]

No sir ignorance it's the same thing. Your overreacting over a handful of incidents.

--------------------
03 Terminator

707clone
¯
Member # 10342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 707clone  Ford pictures for 707clone  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I love how when something like this happens, pitbull owners come out of the woodworks defending the breed. These dogs are natural killers, its in their genes. Lol @ the owners getting booty hurt cause people vacate the area when you and your dog come to the park. Are you worried about the dogs feelings or your own lol? Everytime I see one, I want to shoot it in the face [Mad] . Sure theyre some really calm trained ones out there, but theyre only calm around the owners and family. On the loose they're wild animals and should be shot when seen [Wink]

ur a bitch for even sayin some shit like that!! go shoot ur self in the face u punk! [Mad]

--------------------
Maybe I should get drunk off my HATERADE elsewhere?

I was slow to take the hint, so I'm taking a break from CAFords for the rest of the month. Now excuse me while I enjoy some cereal. Mmmmm Mmmmm good. Who else wants to join me?

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

91gt p heads,b cam,3:55s,exhaust
89 coupe just startin on him

Posts: 2614 | From: v a dubble | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
TubeSteakJohnson
¯
Member # 8967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TubeSteakJohnson  Ford pictures for TubeSteakJohnson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I get looks all the time. Come on. Who HASN'T seen a little monkey dressed as a Cowboy riding on top a Pit who has a saddle? Bitch please. Just try shooting Them. [Roll Eyes]
1SLOWLX
¯
Member # 558

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SLOWLX  Ford pictures for 1SLOWLX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Rip i knew Greg never met his wife it's pretty said story. Greg i's a good guy Just a sad story.

--------------------
Built Tuff with your stuff ;)

hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hilltim54  Ford pictures for hilltim54    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1SLOWLX:
Rip i knew Greg never met his wife it's pretty said story. Greg i's a good guy Just a sad story.

So u knew this guy??

--------------------
Just bcuz you lived a long life dont mean it cant come to a short end old ass nigga.

Thugnificent

CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by clone nprogrss:
quote:
I love how when something like this happens, pitbull owners come out of the woodworks defending the breed. These dogs are natural killers, its in their genes. Lol @ the owners getting booty hurt cause people vacate the area when you and your dog come to the park. Are you worried about the dogs feelings or your own lol? Everytime I see one, I want to shoot it in the face [Mad] . Sure theyre some really calm trained ones out there, but theyre only calm around the owners and family. On the loose they're wild animals and should be shot when seen [Wink]

ur a bitch for even sayin some shit like that!! go shoot ur self in the face u punk! [Mad]
Lol WHOA [Eek!] easy there cowboy. Calm down [Wink]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Anderthizzle
¯
Member # 7910

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anderthizzle  Ford pictures for Anderthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
my kids have been around pitbulls there whole life from new born to the age 0f 17 and never once have any of them snapped or even growled at them.they use to climb all over them and pull there ears and tails all the time and they would just sit there and take it or lick them in the face.they would even bite there ears and tails and the dog will just lay there.and i felt safe when i had to go to work and leave them at home with the dog because i knew the dog wouldnt let nothing happen to them.only time they have hurt anyone is with there wagging tails.those things hurt when they wack you in the head.guns dont kill people buy themselves its the owner of the guns that kill people.
Posts: 1056 | From: Here and there | Registered: Sep 2007  |  :
93venom
¯
Member # 778

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93venom  Ford pictures for 93venom    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

So u knew this guy??
yah albert grew up next to greg, i remember greg from back in the day- great guy, iraq vet, just a stand up guy. Sad to hear this happened to him.

Couldnt imagine he was a bad dog owner.
On page two someone posted stats that pits made up 5% of united states dog population and were responsible for 67% of human fatalities...the numbers dont add up, the dogs are dangerous. A guy down the street lets his pit walk up and down my street off leash because "hes a calm dog"...he ripped apart a neighbors lab last month.

[ August 13, 2011, 05:18 PM: Message edited by: 93venom ]

--------------------
93 cobra #3445
1988 ranger-302 in progress
2003 ranger fx4 level 2

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by anderthizzle:
my kids have been around pitbulls there whole life from new born to the age 0f 17 and never once have any of them snapped or even growled at them.they use to climb all over them and pull there ears and tails all the time and they would just sit there and take it or lick them in the face.they would even bite there ears and tails and the dog will just lay there.and i felt safe when i had to go to work and leave them at home with the dog because i knew the dog wouldnt let nothing happen to them.only time they have hurt anyone is with there wagging tails.those things hurt when they wack you in the head.guns dont kill people buy themselves its the owner of the guns that kill people.

Well there's clearly nothing wrong with them from this statement. There nothing but loving animals and I'm sure she thought the same thing.
hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

quote:
Originally posted by 93venom:
quote:
quote:

So u knew this guy??
yah albert grew up next to greg, i remember greg from back in the day- great guy, iraq vet, just a stand up guy. Sad to hear this happened to him.

Couldnt imagine he was a bad dog owner.
On page two someone posted stats that pits made up 5% of united states dog population and were responsible for 67% of human fatalities...the numbers dont add up, the dogs are dangerous. A guy down the street lets his pit walk up and down my street off leash because "hes a calm dog"...he ripped apart a neighbors lab last month.

That being said, did the neighbors lab charge or challenge the pit in anyway?? Im almost positive that this lab charged this dog and tried to take him on, which is a big NO NO... Pit bulls will not back down from a challege, this is why they get into so much trouble at dog parks and what not.. What I dnt understand is, ive owned pitbulls all my life and I have friends and family the same way and I have never witnessed or ever heard of my dogs or their dogs attacking anyone.. Im talking about maybe 100+ dogs.. Someone explain this tovme since they are such viscious beasts

--------------------

Thugnificent

SteveL
¯
Member # 1241

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SteveL  Ford pictures for SteveL    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's probably a very small percentage of the breed that's dangerous. Again, the point is if that breed does attack, the dog can be extremely aggressive and absolutely relentless.

Chow Chows have the same reputation. Quoting from wikipedia "Chows are an aggressive breed, fiercely protective of their people and property and should only be adopted by experienced dog owners who have the time and energy to devote to proper training and socialization."

When I see a kid walking his Chow / Pit Bull / Rott on the sidewalk past my house, I can only assume that this kid doesn't have the time or the money to properly train the dog. It's the only safe assumption. I make sure my family and my dog stays away and I keep a hatchet near by. This may sound cruel but if the dog attacks, lethal force is the only thing that will stop it.

Posts: 578 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: May 2002  |  :
bentley mobs a stang
¯
Member # 11119

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for bentley mobs a stang  Ford pictures for bentley mobs a stang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Lol, the problem with the above comparison is that Chihuahuas don't have a record of killing PEOPLE! Why is this not getting through...lol come on! You said it yourself..most dogs are misbehaved but there's no consequence because they are small and are not a threat to people...DUH! [Confused]

The term 'ignorant' gets thrown around too loosely when others don't agree lol. Call it what you want, 80% of people in this thread are pitbull owners defending the pitbull breed plain n simple. [Wink]

Any dog over 40 lbs is a dangerous breed then. Plain and simple. Lab, Australian shepherd, springer spaniel, fuck it. Cuz if they are raised to be mean they will be, and they will most likely be able to fuck u up. What hurts the breeds name is all the stupid ppl who do the wrong things with pitbulls (and there's a lot of them because pitbulls are strong and athletic). It's easier to blame a breed than the stupidity of the owner. Might as well blame the Chrysler sebring for sideswiping u rather than the drunk guy driving it, based on ur logic.

--------------------
We're here for a good time, not a long time.

bentley mobs a stang
¯
Member # 11119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bentley mobs a stang  Ford pictures for bentley mobs a stang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by clone nprogrss:
quote:

Lol WHOA [Eek!] easy there cowboy. Calm down [Wink]
u sir, are a poodle.

--------------------
We're here for a good time, not a long time.

copcar
¯
Member # 10113

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for copcar  Ford pictures for copcar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I love this arguement...So polarizing. Lets look at the facts and let them speak for themselves. Pitbulls were originally raised as working dogs for use in killing or subduing prey for human consumption. These targets include anything which shows its back to the sun and would taste good between two slices of bread. These targets are large and do not want to die and thus the dog bust be equal to the task. Example of this...When put against a Wild Boar the Pit Bull has a 30% chance of making it home in one piece. Better bring the bad ass and breed it... You get the idea. Your trusty Lab or Shepard is completely useless for this task. Humans bred this dog into existance for that purpose. It was never intended to be a pet, rather a tool. A killing weapon. Basically it is a shotgun on four legs. Is it any wonder they do what they were bred to do? Attack, Lock on, do not let go. If it does not do this as the hunting appliance it was intended for it does not come home alive, period. Have I owned a Pit? Yup. Dumbest, most stubborn, most loving, most protective living thing ever birthed. I'll never have another though. Too much poor/questionable breeding. A shotgun with a hair trigger.

[ August 15, 2011, 12:49 AM: Message edited by: copcar ]

--------------------
12.37@ 109.34.NA 894DA Old Nitto 555 DR's Gt40 irons. B cam/1.7's, All emissions equipment on the car, stock air box. UPR catted X pipe.

LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm pro pit bull. my boy Kerry is a breeder and breeds some of the best lookin pitts. Shit the first time I went there he had like 8 pitts and not one if them went crazy on me and these are bullies and maybe 1 or 2 of your standard pitts. I go there all the time and they respect me and I respect them.These are gentle beast and its all in how you raise them. BUT like a few smart guys said before me. Every beast has a purpose either in its genes or its teachings but it will come out.

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is officially now a worthless post. It's pretty obvious where the mentality is with these dogs and no more bitching when they maul down a little kid or a soon to be mother in the future. There obviously loving, safe, wonderful household pets.

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
Again man I think it comes back to the owenrs, most pit bull owners, yes even you cafords don't try to play like it's not you, walk around trying to look like tough guys with their pit bulls, teaching them to fight, not taking care of them, etc. etc. just to make the dog tough and scary, that's why the dogs attack, even when you take care of the dogs you still try to make them look tough cropping their ears etc. It starts with the owner as always and don't deny it you know damn well if you're out with your pit you think youre a bad ass.

-

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Might as well blame the Chrysler sebring for sideswiping u rather than the drunk guy driving it, based on ur logic.

u sir, are a poodle.

Your comparison comparing a driver/car to a owner/pitbull is one of the dumbest I've ever heard lol. You sir, are an IDIOT [Wink]

[ August 15, 2011, 02:12 PM: Message edited by: CLEEN 50 ]

--------------------
91 GT

hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

OMG!! Im tired if this freakin post.. I have a question for you pro pitbull and anti pitbull guys... If you came home from work and saw your child or wife laying on the floor unresponsive, and covered in blood, and the family dog standing over her..... What would you do to that dog?? Assuming that the dog was at fault for the injuries.. Lets see how many people say they will just put the dog in another room or outside

--------------------

Thugnificent

CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Anti-pitbull here [Big Grin]

Thats such an easy question lol. If that was my family who died, I wouldnt hesitate for a second. That dog would be dead plain n simple. I'm pretty sure most would do the same [Wink]

[ August 15, 2011, 08:48 PM: Message edited by: CLEEN 50 ]

--------------------
91 GT

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I wouldnt waste my time killing something that has it coming...instead, i would secure the dog..and try and save my wife and unborn child..in a situation like that time is of the essence...that is if i cant tell if the killing was obviously fatal, like a dismemberment. Then all my anger, will be directed to the dog, 100 fold.

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com