Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » H/C/I 1/4 Mile times in foxes. (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: H/C/I 1/4 Mile times in foxes.
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by a302juGRnuat:
quote:
Originally posted by 5LTR SVT:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 50DADDY:
quote:
quote:
quote:
60ft is key

true dat but thats y i like lookin at the trap speed...id rather have my stang run sub par 13s at 115 than mid 12's at 106
whats the point of having that trap speed if u runnin 13's? just means u have more horsepower imo
It also means your driving sucks or your tires suck or both.Ill take the 12's with the low trap speed.
i only said that cuz eventually, the 115 stang is really the faster car at the end
umm not really, cuz by the time that low 13 car with a higher trap speed hits the 1/4 mi.....that 12 sec car with the low trap speed will be done already lol

im assuming u never been to the track??

lol thats not what i meant...i meant "at the end of the day"

and yeah i dont have experience...ive only been to the track once

i suck at the track too, its easy to go often when u live close but when u live 2+hours away its a diff story....im sure my car has a 12 in it too and its a heavy sn95 not a fox

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
a302juGRnot
¯
Member # 10163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for a302juGRnot  Ford pictures for a302juGRnot    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 50DADDY:
quote:
quote:
quote:
60ft is key

true dat but thats y i like lookin at the trap speed...id rather have my stang run sub par 13s at 115 than mid 12's at 106
whats the point of having that trap speed if u runnin 13's? just means u have more horsepower imo
It also means your driving sucks or your tires suck or both.Ill take the 12's with the low trap speed.
i only said that cuz eventually, the 115 stang is really the faster car at the end
umm not really, cuz by the time that low 13 car with a higher trap speed hits the 1/4 mi.....that 12 sec car with the low trap speed will be done already lol

im assuming u never been to the track??

lol thats not what i meant...i meant "at the end of the day"

and yeah i dont have experience...ive only been to the track once

i suck at the track too, its easy to go often when u live close but when u live 2+hours away its a diff story....im sure my car has a 12 in it too and its a heavy sn95 not a fox
i havent gone with my new car cuz my cars not track ready yet. but im in worst shape than youlol. i got a sn95 vert!!! heavy as shit. what kinda h/c/i are you running.

--------------------
H/C/I slammed and flushed NOTCHback

H/C/I 1995 mustang gt sold

Posts: 1646 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
5LiterSpeeder
¯
Member # 8234

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5LiterSpeeder  Ford pictures for 5LiterSpeeder    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I agree with most, my 60 ft times need improving. With my street tires it may be difficult but I will definitely do better next time. The guy working at the track said my reaction time needs some help too, they were consistent .5xx's

--------------------
93'Ex 4cyl Notch TFS H/C/I 3.55s 4 wheel Cobra brakes, V2-SQ, 14 psi
RIP BRANDON, SILVERLX-

Posts: 561 | From: Healdsburg | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dont trip man,practice makes perferct,slicks wont hurt either. [Wink]

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Camara90
1%
Member # 134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camara90  Ford pictures for Camara90  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You will be adding me to the 11 second HCI car list real soon. Going to get the car tuned at AED as soon as I get some damn time!! Old setup was 12.5 with a 1.9 60ft with stock 64cc gt40x heads, gt40 intake, and tfs 1 cam.

[ May 04, 2011, 12:12 PM: Message edited by: Camara90 ]

--------------------
92GT,stock short block,9:1 TFS 170's,perf rpm,custom cam,1 5/8 shorties,C4 trans.
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com