Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » update car possibly for sale. F egpd (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: update car possibly for sale. F egpd
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50DADDY:
Last time i saw wheel studs snap it was because the guy had the wrong lug nuts with Weld wheels.

I was there when mop top did that.
stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WOW, sorry to hear about everything. when it rains, it pours sometimes. keep your head up and sort things out one by one.
Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dam can you get a break. Don't sale your pride and joy it will get better

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX: T-TOP PUMPKIN NOTCH
94N.C.F.GT: 418w
www.facebook.com/PLATINUM1320tv

Posts: 2790 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by dirty money inc:
quote:
Last time i saw wheel studs snap it was because the guy had the wrong lug nuts with Weld wheels.

Lmaooooooo.... Blue turbo camaro? From Fremont right?

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Frown] [Frown] [Frown] [Frown]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
Stang66
¯
Member # 10504

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stang66  Ford pictures for Stang66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
just hold on to it.. how bad could the damage been? anything is repairable on a classic

--------------------
1966 Ford Mustang
1990 Notchback
1975 Pontiac Trans Am 400ci

rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rgtrahn  Ford pictures for rgtrahn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2TONE:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 65mustang408:
Its this one fucking bike cop nussin. Harrass everybody with modified anything. Smog my fucking car? Car is to extreme? There's factory cars with double my hp. No not for 30 days just until I show proof of reg. He gave me a ticket for all the other stuff. He even said he had a soft spot for old cars???? Wtf? Now he's gonna pull me over every time....

File a complaint.It will stay on his record FOREVER!Next time and every time hes up for review it will come up as a strike against him.Hes sounds like a real douchbag anyway and probably desserves it.Then move out of EG and stay out of EG.They hate hotrods there.
Internal affair complaint,he will never shake it off his record
I think there is a misconception about how complaints work within a police department... At least from my experience, just because a civilian files a complaint does not mean much. If the complaint does not sound like complete bull shit, it will get forwarded to internal affairs for investigation. If there is a sustained finding, an officer could get anything from a slap on the wrist, days on the beach, ect.

The fact the officer took an enforcement action usually helps an officer in a complaint because the person filing the complaint is most often the subject of the enforcement and is not happy about receiving a ticket or whatever the outcome was...

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
still do the complaint where the cops says hes going to harass you from now on

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fostang  Ford pictures for Fostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You are wasting your time with the complaint. Face it you broke the law and got cited to the letter of the law. Probably got mouthy because you had paid fees but had no proof of it. So now he's making a project out of you. Motor cops will be well motor cops that's their job all stat driven otherwise just like anyone else they could lose their position for not carrying their weight.

I quieted the Cobra for this reason he who lays low and doesn't call attention to himself wins. Driving a bright ass bumble bee with 9 foot wing screams attention.

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

Posts: 3011 | From: Stockton/Danville | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510-:
quote:
Originally posted by dirty money inc:
quote:

Lmaooooooo.... Blue turbo camaro? From Fremont right?
It was black with a turbo an it was from the valley dude that owned got hit by drunk drive an totaled
65mustang408
¯
Member # 8681

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 65mustang408  Ford pictures for 65mustang408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
appreciate all your assumptions and thats the beauty of the forum. dont need to explain to you but your comment is irritating so for one yes my car is bright yellow. isnt your cobra?? im glad for you that lay low and want to look like every generic mustang good for you!!! [patriot] yes my car has a 12" flat wing on the back... whoopty doo. but there are plenty of tubbed bright color cars with shiny blowers sticking out of hood type cars that have huge cams and blower surge all over the place. elg grove has friken hot rod car shows in the park... but we arnt welcome here according to the cop. Also i was never mouthy or out of line.i stand up for my self but in a respectful way. i respect police and what they do. the people they deal with im sure ,akes them jaded. Also yes i dint have written proof of reg with me. my fault for assuming there computer system was some how advanced and updated and would show i got reg that morning. but i dont agree with threatening me to pull me over every time he seems me no matter what and will have my car stripped. that's bull shit. already filed a complaint and the person i talked to ALSO agrees. i knew i was legit and was gonna get my car out first thing in the morning. though annoying i threw $400.00 away and a day of work but F it!

--------------------
fast and cool shit

Posts: 947 | From: sacramento | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com