Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » update car possibly for sale. F egpd (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: update car possibly for sale. F egpd
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WOW! Really sorry to hear about this Tallon. Some cops are just on a power trip. Sucks because they have no one to answer to. [Roll Eyes]

Hope you get your car back soon!

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
Chavez66
¯
Member # 9812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chavez66  Ford pictures for Chavez66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 65mustang408:
yes its a 67!! just got back from dmv and they said i have reg and i got a print out. now pd public services are closed.. i wasnt driving fast car wasnt loud.but i drove in front of a pd station not thinking anything of it becuase all my stuff was legit. as soon as i pass he pulls out and pulls me over in FRONT of the station. so alll the cops come out. they looked through a huge book for 20 mins trying to find stuff. he said he is gonna do everything he can to keep it off the street. also threatened to have it impounded again and have it "stripped to make sure all the numbers match on trans and motor"..... this isnt a honda ya fuck!!!! still the entire hour i was with them i was not out of line rude and was calm. im 25 but im not a piece of shit punk kid. i have a kid of my own and dont drive dumb. im filing a complaint tomorrow!

thats crazy bro sad to hear, i cant believe that you got harassed like that in an old skool? i never trip like that in ma old skool but now i am dam bro hope everything goes well for you and they stop fuckin with you

--------------------
WWW.50Reasonscarclub.com

Posts: 1694 | From: Dont worry about it | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Do the complaint and let's have a picket for this dumb fuck cop for harassment and know that these small broke ass cities are pushing for more tickets for more revenue even the bigger cities are following this practice. It's odd that cops are hired to protect and serve law abiding citizens but some bad apples decide they are going to take what they feel is right and push there own agenda on others and harass like he said he was going to do . I now without them knowing every and each time run my video recorder when I encounter cops to record the dumb comments that some officers say but not all cops are bad just a few bad apples who give the rest a bad name. But thats why most people whom had dealing with the police do not like them, because of this.

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
65mustang408
¯
Member # 8681

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 65mustang408  Ford pictures for 65mustang408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im gonna file a complaint for sure. this guy targets all my buddys aswell. anything that looks to be "modified" trucks bikes imports. im not trying to lie or dupe the cops but i was legit. its no longer "serve and protect" its "harass and prey"

--------------------
fast and cool shit

Posts: 947 | From: sacramento | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oh yea happy B day where you going tonight to celebrate I'll buy you a shot

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Its this one fucking bike cop nussin. Harrass everybody with modified anything. Smog my fucking car? Car is to extreme? There's factory cars with double my hp. No not for 30 days just until I show proof of reg. He gave me a ticket for all the other stuff. He even said he had a soft spot for old cars???? Wtf? Now he's gonna pull me over every time....

sorry to here you got pulled over but your going have to get your car reffed if want to keep that combo an drive on the street
65mustang408
¯
Member # 8681

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 65mustang408  Ford pictures for 65mustang408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
we will be going to bj's off laguna blvrd. dinner at 730 and drinks all night

--------------------
fast and cool shit

65mustang408
¯
Member # 8681

how can they make me ref my car?

--------------------
fast and cool shit

ZincYellow 281
¯
Member # 9865

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ZincYellow 281  Ford pictures for ZincYellow 281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn bro, Im sorry to hear that. Im never surprised with Elk Gove PD [Mad] . I fucking hate them with a passion! I got sick of getting harassed by them, so I never bring my car to that part of town anymore. I hope you get it back soon. It is a really nice car, and I know you put a lot of money and effort into it. They try to get you for any little thing and treat you like a criminal:rolleyes: .
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
how can they make me ref my car?

pm you my number it will be easy over the phone to explain to you
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How can they smog ref a pre smog car??????????? [BS flag] [BS flag] [BS flag] [BS flag] [BS flag]

Please let us know what happens because if you cant do anything you wish to a pre smog car, then Im either moving out of california, reg'ing my cars in oregon, or buying a prius. [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWSN95  Ford pictures for SLOWSN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn Tallon sorry to hear that. Some cops are just straight dicks and have no appreciation for all the hard work that some people put into their cars. Hope you get all of this straightened out.
Posts: 2214 | From: 510/east bay | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
Secnd2nun64
¯
Member # 1431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Secnd2nun64  Ford pictures for Secnd2nun64    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I say sue the city for impound fees. They have no reason to impound your car. You have no smog regs on that car. They got you on the mirror but that's just a fix it ticket. File a harassment complaint too. That's BS! What a prick!!
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
Originally posted by 94droptopGT:
How can they smog ref a pre smog car??????????? [BS flag] [BS flag] [BS flag] [BS flag] [BS flag]

Please let us know what happens because if you cant do anything you wish to a pre smog car, then Im either moving out of california, reg'ing my cars in oregon, or buying a prius. [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

well i can get you a good deal on a prius then.
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Fuck today Fuck egpd!!!! Just got my car impounded. "No ebrake no horn no rear view mirror and they said my reg is not up such I paid this morning online....

1.DMV takes forever to do registration IMHO.
2. You have to have an E Brake to be legal.
3. You have to have a rearview mirror to be legal.
4. You have to have a horn to be street legal.
5. One more reason why you need to take that wing off. It makes the car look way too much like a drag car IMO.

Sorry about your bad luck on your birthday.

[ April 14, 2011, 12:02 AM: Message edited by: Slowback67 ]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

CaliCoop
¯
Member # 7031

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaliCoop  Ford pictures for CaliCoop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry to hear that bruh, correct me if I'm wrong you have a 67 stang with a termi motor and he wants you to smog it?? That's some bullshit that car is smog exempt

--------------------
"Swang Shyt Click"
1991 Silver&Black Notchback on Vogues,Mach 1's, Black Bullits, Black Chrome Saleens
2000 Camaro SS "SOLD"
1968 Stang 5spd coupe

Posts: 412 | From: Mack Rd. Sacramento | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Secnd2nun64:
I say sue the city for impound fees. They have no reason to impound your car. You have no smog regs on that car. They got you on the mirror but that's just a fix it ticket. File a harassment complaint too. That's BS! What a prick!!

+1,000,000,000,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
smog nazis..one of the reason i dont go to many rideouts or any out of town event in my car..lol move to vallejo you will never get reffed.. [Whoo Whooooo!] ..happy bday and goodluck with your situation

--------------------
1987 notchback h/c/i 302 & 70mm turbo SOLD

2000 camaro ss cam only

Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm on the fence on this once, yeah that sucks to get f'd with and I know EGPD very well definitely out there at times, but you gotta realize CA is a mess and just cause a vehicle is smog exempt does not mean it does not have to have the proper equipment installed, that is a huge misconception, hope it all works out for you trust me I'm a huge car guy but we are all slaves to CARB.
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Happy Bday

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow just read the entire thread, sorry to hear about this.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by dirty money inc:
quote:
Its this one fucking bike cop nussin. Harrass everybody with modified anything. Smog my fucking car? Car is to extreme? There's factory cars with double my hp. No not for 30 days just until I show proof of reg. He gave me a ticket for all the other stuff. He even said he had a soft spot for old cars???? Wtf? Now he's gonna pull me over every time....

sorry to here you got pulled over but your going have to get your car reffed if want to keep that combo an drive on the street
Where do you get your info from?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I would think a terminator motor runs a thousand times cleaner than a 1967 carburated motor anyway.WTF are they trippin on?

[ April 14, 2011, 01:20 AM: Message edited by: 50DADDY ]

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Stang66
¯
Member # 10504

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stang66  Ford pictures for Stang66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow!! those are some punk ass cops.. i was in manteca today and while waiting for my gf i saw 2 motorcycle cops pull over 7 cars within 15 mins of being there.

--------------------
1966 Ford Mustang
1990 Notchback
1975 Pontiac Trans Am 400ci

Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dam that's one Fucked up birthday sorry to hear that. But HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ANYWAYZ

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX: T-TOP PUMPKIN NOTCH
94N.C.F.GT: 418w
www.facebook.com/PLATINUM1320tv

Posts: 2790 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com