Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » "94OnDuces" Why do you keep AVOIDING ME.... ***7PM Deadline**** (Update 4/03) (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: "94OnDuces" Why do you keep AVOIDING ME.... ***7PM Deadline**** (Update 4/03)
98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Seems like a shitty way to end a 2 year friendship, almost over nothing that serious really..Jus losing contact within a week spand of what it sounds Like having someone's tools an bam everything on blast..the whole situation is fucked up but life goes on

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I did receive a text from him at 3am about meeting up. Let's see if it actually happens... And I'm on my Phone so I can't respond to everything but my buddy saw him at metro paying his bill not getting a new phone he says and we never fixed my car it was 94blk5.0's....typed his full name in on goggle and boom his Facebook pops up, yea right with the delete

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cali95gt:
I did receive a text from him at 3am about meeting up. Let's see if it actually happens... And I'm on my Phone so I can't respond to everything but my buddy saw him at metro paying his bill not getting a new phone he says and we never fixed my car it was 94blk5.0's....typed his full name in on goggle and boom his Facebook pops up, yea right with the delete

Damn, meeting up at 3am?!?! Sounds shady to me! I'd come with heat if I were you!

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

94OnDuces
¯
Member # 9555

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94OnDuces  Ford pictures for 94OnDuces    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ive worked on calis car too a hand full of times no problem rain or snow even helped out sonic 96 when he asked no prob. I dont really care since im always down to help out when I can so lets keep it real. And for all to know deactivating is the proper term for the action I did on facebook since they dont have delete as option. And the reason I have a brand new phone isbecause I used insurace to swap mine out so the stalking fact just wasnt true. [BS flag] but at the end of the day if a friendship will end over something so small and dumb it wasnt real in the first place. So lets either act like we are some adults and either talk in person man to man and either squach this stupid fued or be some dumbasses and argue. I for one belive ths shuldhave never got to a internet convo

--------------------
94 DROP GT
"Burn Rubber Not Your Soul"

94OnDuces
¯
Member # 9555

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94OnDuces  Ford pictures for 94OnDuces    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
quote:
Originally posted by cali95gt:

Damn, meeting up at 3am?!?! Sounds shady to me! I'd come with heat if I were you!
meeting up during the day we talked around 3 tho

--------------------
94 DROP GT

Dsz06
¯
Member # 9580

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dsz06  Ford pictures for Dsz06    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We will b wait 94ondueces I want on my stuff bra man not just my Jack but my Jumper cables no excuses [Big Grin]

--------------------
94BLK5.0

Posts: 589 | From: SaN FRANCISCO/Foster City | Registered: Nov 2009  |  :
FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 94OnDuces:
So lets either act like we are some adults and either talk in person man to man and either squach this stupid fued or be some dumbasses and argue. I for one belive ths shuldhave never got to a internet convo

Now thats funny considering I've been trying to meet up with you for a whole month... last I heard from you was on 3/21.. you were still posting on CAFORDS about "RENO" on 3/22, then you were seen at MetorPCS on 3/23.. so what happened with getting back to me 3/22-3/23 [Confused] [Confused]

I'm just going to stop it here and wait until I see you later, no need for anything else to be said here.. Please do the same because the stuff your posting up is [BS flag]

--------------------

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

quote:
Originally posted by 94OnDuces:
To the other adults right on for seening thongs both ways and lets see if we will have a internet battle or will cali and the crew like to meet up in person since im not on cafords 24/7 to keep up with these post [patriot]

You are on CAFORDS 24/7 just like me!!!!!!! what are you talking about [Confused] [Confused]

"Cali and Crew" have been trying to meet up with you for a month [Mad] [Mad]

Can you stop trying to make it seem like we don't want to meet or something [Mad] [Mad] You are the one who hasn't been answering the phone or anything.. Let's see if "94OnDuces" will show up [Confused] [Confused]

People you have all seen the evidence, make your own decision..

I didn't even know you posted up all of this..

--------------------

BIzKitBrAIn
¯
Member # 4018

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIzKitBrAIn  Ford pictures for BIzKitBrAIn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I feel like I'm watching a bad day time soap.

--------------------
89 LX Track Whore
08 Saturn Aura XR
07 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

Posts: 609 | From: Campbell, CA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p3aJuyLGIo

This should help you guys make up. When in doubt FU

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

BIzKitBrAIn
¯
Member # 4018

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIzKitBrAIn  Ford pictures for BIzKitBrAIn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:

Nice!

--------------------
89 LX Track Whore
08 Saturn Aura XR

Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

lmao..where do you find this stuff? lol

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
BIzKitBrAIn
¯
Member # 4018

quote:
Originally posted by Nastysvt:
quote:

lmao..where do you find this stuff? lol
Right?

--------------------
89 LX Track Whore
08 Saturn Aura XR

94OnDuces
¯
Member # 9555

quote:

Lol "FU" all
[dance]

--------------------
94 DROP GT

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yea why didn't these dudes stop by his house?

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
SF Coupe
¯
Member # 1810

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SF Coupe  Ford pictures for SF Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here you go guys, you all fit the mold perfectly.

http://www.jerryspringertv.com/be_a_guest.php

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
freakin grown men bitching and moaning. just handle this biz in person especially that ya'll know each other. im sure u guys can work things out like grown men.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

[Big Grin] [dance] FU CAFORDS...FU YOU ALL! [dance]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow, I was so right. [Embarrassed] Should have bet my buddy on it.

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:
ain't no one tell me what to do. - NEIGHT

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by LUCKY 187:

Because it's easier to sit n bitch on their computers? SMH.

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:
ain't no one tell me what to do. - NEIGHT

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
quote:

[Big Grin] [dance] FU CAFORDS...FU YOU ALL! [dance]
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
Dsz06
¯
Member # 9580

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dsz06  Ford pictures for Dsz06    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by x42bnx:
quote:

Because it's easier to sit n bitch on their computers? SMH.
When we stop bye his house he's never there u still keep asking the same question don't u get it something really wrong with u if u still don't get it.. [worship]

--------------------
94BLK5.0

Posts: 589 | From: SaN FRANCISCO/Foster City | Registered: Nov 2009  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
shit i hate to see the post made when he breaks up with a girlfriend

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Scoop
¯
Member # 8726

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scoop  Ford pictures for Scoop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
shit i hate to see the post made when he breaks up with a girlfriend

lol
Posts: 1121 | From: Out Chillin | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com