Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » "94OnDuces" Why do you keep AVOIDING ME.... ***7PM Deadline**** (Update 4/03) (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: "94OnDuces" Why do you keep AVOIDING ME.... ***7PM Deadline**** (Update 4/03)
SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWSN95  Ford pictures for SLOWSN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cali95gt:
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWSN95:
quote:
I really appreciate you "Mods" for making this a sticky.. That's what I have always been hoping for because everyone on this board needs to know the truth about this guy and the current situation before he tries to flip it and make us seem like the bad guys...

Update: Yesterday I was playing around with the idea of posting his stuff up for sale. I even went the further step and got in contact with his girl through a text message.

After reading this I started to think that maybe this guy was in jail or something. He likes this girl a lot and it's odd for him not to keep in contact with her for a few days. Then at work yesterday a buddy tells me he ran into this guy at the MetroPCS store on Thursday 3/24 paying his bill.... So he is not in JAIL!! he's still roaming the streets ignoring me..

So the question is, "Time to sell"??? [Confused]

I say just wait a few more days. Could it have been bad info that he was seen paying his Metro bill? It does sound kinda weird that his girl hasn't even talked to him
No the info I got was very reliable. It's from a childhood friend and he has no reason to lie. He didn't even know about any of this at the time he told me he bumped into him...
Damn. Then I say 12am Monday and do what you gotta do

--------------------
94' GT
347 Stroker
MM Suspended

2003 SB SVT Lightning
Pullied and Lowered

89'Hatch-SOLD

Posts: 2214 | From: 510/east bay | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't see whats so hard about returning something that is not yours, especially when it's been a month? I could've carried all those "borrowed" parts on my back N returned them.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
quote:
Originally posted by Sonic96GT:
94onDuces!!! Everyone is waiting on you to post. Are you going to explain yourself. Me and cali went to united performance TODAY as of 3/25/11 to get our boys exhaust leak fixed. Peter (the owner of the shop) asked if we have seen you lately. We told him we haven't. We then asked Peter if you use to work for him, Because you told us several times that you did. . Peter looked at us like we were crazy. He said you NEVER worked for him. Peter also said that You, your brother, and your mom all owe him money for not paying him for the work he did on all your guys cars.. NO BULLSHXT you guys, I'm not making this up. I was shocked today. Almost embarrassed for Peter to think we affiliate with a character like yourself. Its a good thing we pay Peter and give him good business or he'd problably jack the prices up because of you. If he thought we were tight. I knew something was funny whenever you avoided going to his shop with us, and i remembered I tried to hand you the phone once to explain something to him, and you would not even take the phone from me. You had the nerve to Say he owed you money for blowing a head gasket on one of your cars.
You always said you can get us tires when we first met you, I've even heard you keep mentioning still after knowing you for 2 years. When I don't reply asking for those tires, do you think I believe you still??? You haven't had a job since we first met you 2 years ago and yet you still kept coming around Cali's house in the evening with your dress shirt and slacks on talking about you just got off work. You tell us you work at Goodyear Millbrea and that your a manager. So we call and speak to the owner, which he said Yea I remember that guy, I told that him we weren't hiring, infact we are laying people off.. So we let you keep coming around the house for 2 months straight, late evening telling us you just got off work. I'd just be rolling my eyes. Now you say you got transferred to the goodyear in filmore. So we call thier, and guess what They never heard of you, you don't exist
I dont appreciate you lying to those girls about why you don't tell us where you really work because we are broke and we try to free load off you. Hahaha, you know what I'm building so I'll leave it at that.

[Eek!] Put him on BLAST! hahahaha good shit investigating this dude...I know I wouldn't waste my time on this loser but at least you did the homework [Big Grin]
WoW!!!! [Eek!] [dance]

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

dubfive-0
¯
Member # 8965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dubfive-0  Ford pictures for dubfive-0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SPIDER_STANG:
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
quote:
Originally posted by Sonic96GT:
94onDuces!!! Everyone is waiting on you to post. Are you going to explain yourself. Me and cali went to united performance TODAY as of 3/25/11 to get our boys exhaust leak fixed. Peter (the owner of the shop) asked if we have seen you lately. We told him we haven't. We then asked Peter if you use to work for him, Because you told us several times that you did. . Peter looked at us like we were crazy. He said you NEVER worked for him. Peter also said that You, your brother, and your mom all owe him money for not paying him for the work he did on all your guys cars.. NO BULLSHXT you guys, I'm not making this up. I was shocked today. Almost embarrassed for Peter to think we affiliate with a character like yourself. Its a good thing we pay Peter and give him good business or he'd problably jack the prices up because of you. If he thought we were tight. I knew something was funny whenever you avoided going to his shop with us, and i remembered I tried to hand you the phone once to explain something to him, and you would not even take the phone from me. You had the nerve to Say he owed you money for blowing a head gasket on one of your cars.
You always said you can get us tires when we first met you, I've even heard you keep mentioning still after knowing you for 2 years. When I don't reply asking for those tires, do you think I believe you still??? You haven't had a job since we first met you 2 years ago and yet you still kept coming around Cali's house in the evening with your dress shirt and slacks on talking about you just got off work. You tell us you work at Goodyear Millbrea and that your a manager. So we call and speak to the owner, which he said Yea I remember that guy, I told that him we weren't hiring, infact we are laying people off.. So we let you keep coming around the house for 2 months straight, late evening telling us you just got off work. I'd just be rolling my eyes. Now you say you got transferred to the goodyear in filmore. So we call thier, and guess what They never heard of you, you don't exist
I dont appreciate you lying to those girls about why you don't tell us where you really work because we are broke and we try to free load off you. Hahaha, you know what I'm building so I'll leave it at that.

[Eek!] Put him on BLAST! hahahaha good shit investigating this dude...I know I wouldn't waste my time on this loser but at least you did the homework [Big Grin]
WoW!!!! [Eek!] [dance]
DAMN! crazy s***T right here [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
1966 FALCON futura (sports coupe)
1991 five-0

91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91Trunkster  Ford pictures for 91Trunkster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Blah, blah, blah... Whatev

--------------------
Yellow94GT never touched anyone's sig or banned anyone, so I'm going to quit spreading that rumor. It's not like I have any proof anyways. All yellow94gt and other mods have done is volunteer their time to help other people buy/sell parts, learn how to make their cars go faster and meet fellow enthusiasts. I'm a hater, but it's hard to hate on these facts. I have saved hunrdeds, maybe thousands of dollars here buying and selling parts over the years alone, but I don't care, this website owes me damnit, and I'll piss on it as much as I want. Us haters gonna hate. Why contribute to something when you can take for free?
I act like I'm@Age15
I make friends on the internet that are@Age18
I was picked on in my youth so I became a bully@Age24
My mouth started to run 24/7 on the internet, but my car never at the track@Age26
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31
My internet friends and I ALL just got the boot for good!@Age31
Yes, you read it right, 31 and just as childish as my fresh out of highschool internet friends@31
Oh yeah, this isn't my website, so no one has to ask for my permission to change my sig. Hell, not like I pay the CAFORDS bill, so why should they need my permission to put what they want on their site? We're all guests here. Maybe some of us should start acting like guests or leave?

(510)375-1589

Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Go to his fucking house instead of putting him on blast on CAFords. It would be easier for you to just go get your shit and tell him you don't want shit to do with him then to investigate this niggas credit score!

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:
ain't no one tell me what to do. - NEIGHT

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
Sonic96GT
¯
Member # 9594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonic96GT  Ford pictures for Sonic96GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by x42bnx:
Go to his fucking house instead of putting him on blast on CAFords. It would be easier for you to just go get your shit and tell him you don't want shit to do with him then to investigate this niggas credit score!

First off we deal with this guy & we know him personally. We are not just talking shxt and putting him on blast for no reason. We post up about his actions for others as a warning not to trust this dude and not do business with him. So what are you talking about??? Go by his house you say... Apparently Cali and 94blk5.0 went to his house on a time which he had given them. They show up and he's not there. They call him and he said he's in Dublin. You don't know the story so why post up you 2 cents. Dude is funny style, so now you guys know. As we had to find out the hard way.
FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

we are posting up here on CAFORDS to warn you guys about him... Obviously I've been to his house and he wasn't there.. read through the thread before you open your mouth... [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Don't assume I didn't read the thread, because I've been following it as it's a decent source of entertainment.

Why bother calling when you go to his house? Just show up, that's what I'd do. Catch his ass off guard.

Now we know hes shady business, just let it go and go to his house.

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Don't assume I didn't read the thread, because I've been following it as it's a decent source of entertainment.

Why bother calling when you go to his house? Just show up, that's what I'd do. Catch his ass off guard.

Now we know hes shady business, just let it go and go to his house.

Please dont post up anymore on this thread with your stupid remarks... We have already showed up?!?!?!?!?!?! whats your problem bro!!!! just stop replying before you get this thread locked. I want it to stay a sticky for as long as possible

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
SHOalex
¯
Member # 7720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOalex  Ford pictures for SHOalex    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
YEAH! what's your problem BRO!

--------------------
BAM! POW! Right in the kisser.

91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91Trunkster  Ford pictures for 91Trunkster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Blah, blah, blah...

--------------------
Yellow94GT never touched anyone's sig or banned anyone, so I'm going to quit spreading that rumor. It's not like I have any proof anyways. All yellow94gt and other mods have done is volunteer their time to help other people buy/sell parts, learn how to make their cars go faster and meet fellow enthusiasts. I'm a hater, but it's hard to hate on these facts. I have saved hunrdeds, maybe thousands of dollars here buying and selling parts over the years alone, but I don't care, this website owes me damnit, and I'll piss on it as much as I want. Us haters gonna hate. Why contribute to something when you can take for free?
I act like I'm@Age15
I make friends on the internet that are@Age18
I was picked on in my youth so I became a bully@Age24
My mouth started to run 24/7 on the internet, but my car never at the track@Age26
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31
My internet friends and I ALL just got the boot for good!@Age31
Yes, you read it right, 31 and just as childish as my fresh out of highschool internet friends@31
Oh yeah, this isn't my website, so no one has to ask for my permission to change my sig. Hell, not like I pay the CAFORDS bill, so why should they need my permission to put what they want on their site? We're all guests here. Maybe some of us should start acting like guests or leave?

(510)375-1589

Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ok fine, COOL STORY!

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:

90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Maybe he's angry because you think mustangs are slow. Just a thought.

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

we are posting up here on CAFORDS to warn you guys about him... Obviously I've been to his house and he wasn't there.. read through the thread before you open your mouth... [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]
you don't win here on cafords. If you tell them the person (they still complain) If you don't tell them the person (they still bitch) lol

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

I was just saying if you show up at his doorstep when he doesn't expect you there. Not where you call him and he has time to jet.

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:

ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510-:
quote:
quote:

you don't win here on cafords. If you tell them the person (they still complain) If you don't tell them the person (they still bitch) lol
+1 it seems like now a days someone can't express what they feel or say what's rite because there's always some sorry asss mofos putting in there 2cents when they don't even know the cat...I say bro if u didn't already get your stuff bro, flip his shitt and f@_k everything else... [patriot]

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
When I read he lied about having a job I thought of Tommy from Martin. LOL

Sorry to hear you guys got burned by a so called friend..... Karma is a bitch and he will get his at some point.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

blkfoxbody89
5.O
Member # 8361

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkfoxbody89  Ford pictures for blkfoxbody89    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It seems like his girl is probably going to throw you guys off trail with misleading information if their in love like it's been stated. The way she replied to the message that was sent to her seems a little snippy like shes trying to get you guys to leave them alone. Plus the post that said him, his bro, and his mom all stiffed the guy that repaired their cars exhaust kinda makes me think that him, his bro, mom, and gf are all in on their own small time con artist ring Lol.. Seems like a shady bunch..

--------------------
'89 gt
'90 gt

Posts: 976 | From: sacramento | Registered: Apr 2008  |  :
Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by blkfoxbody89:
It seems like his girl is probably going to throw you guys off trail with misleading information if their in love like it's been stated. The way she replied to the message that was sent to her seems a little snippy like shes trying to get you guys to leave them alone. Plus the post that said him, his bro, and his mom all stiffed the guy that repaired their cars exhaust kinda makes me think that him, his bro, mom, and gf are all in on their own small time con artist ring Lol.. Seems like a shady bunch..

+100 on this

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX: T-TOP PUMPKIN NOTCH
94N.C.F.GT: 418w
www.facebook.com/PLATINUM1320tv

Posts: 2790 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
94OnDuces
¯
Member # 9555

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94OnDuces  Ford pictures for 94OnDuces    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol wow so ive been gone for about a week and come back to all this. Umm so ive known yall for a few years and as a friend ive always worked on yall cars and banged on them at no charge ever.
#1 first found out about cafords when another member came to my old employer and bought some used tires "ssf50" aka great guy
#2 after the cruise cali and 94black5.0 came to my shop and waited till I got off work so I could fix calis car
#3 I cant hook no1 up now that im not a manger and im new at this shop but ive always been able to hook yall up with wholesale prices or parts a what not.
#4i talked to cali still have the txts and u would too and know I told u to just pull up the garage door and the tools and jackould b

TORTA
¯
Member # 8319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TORTA  Ford pictures for TORTA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
First post after the reply!!!

--------------------
Highspeed Motorsports

2003 Mustang SVT Whippled "Christina"

Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The other side of the story...this should get interesting [dance]

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
TORTA
¯
Member # 8319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TORTA  Ford pictures for TORTA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My bad Alonzo, but I gotta bust out some popcorn and enjoy the show.

-

[ March 28, 2011, 05:42 AM: Message edited by: SSF SVT ]

--------------------
Highspeed Motorsports

2003 Mustang SVT Whippled "Christina"

94OnDuces
¯
Member # 9555

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94OnDuces  Ford pictures for 94OnDuces    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol wow so ive been gone for about a week and come back to all this. Umm so ive known yall for a few years and as a friend ive always worked on yall cars and banged on them at no charge ever.
#1 first found out about cafords when another member came to my old employer and bought some used tires "ssf50" aka great guy
#2 after the cruise cali and 94black5.0 came to my shop and waited till I got off work so I could fix calis car
#3 I cant hook no1 up now that im not a manger and im new at this shop but ive always been able to hook yall up with wholesale prices or parts a what not.
#4i talked to cali still have the txts and u would too and know I told u to just pull up the garage door and tthe tools and jack would b under the car. But no1 wanted to drive a few blocks up to my house. "reason why I didnt drive stang has been down" but I offerd 3 times to have my brother drop the stuff off and u always said its not that serious just to dip down when u can. Fyi I still have all these txt.
Sonic if peter thinks I or ne1else owes him something he can hit me up.
#5 im about my stang love my car but im not in love with my car to the point where my life goes into it I feel u on gettin fast what not but I have bills to pay and I like to do stuff and go places
#6 facebook was deleted cuz its nt coo to have when Im wit a gurl and get shit caught up.
#7 broke? Im not rich but ive neva bern broke but I like a good deal like the next guy
#8 ive done plenty of deals with some great guys on here but for my so called friends to tryin to put me on blast on some dumb shit is crazy.
#9 seen calis boy while buying a new phone since I lost mine same reason why I had not talked to my girl either
#10 like was stated above y not just drive a few blocks to my house? Im no thief or no bs like that neva been we have loaned, bought, put in on things plenty of times and I never did something shady. I dont sell drugs or no wack stuff like that.
#11 have delt with alot of guys here and ive had some good talks with a few guys. All in all im back with a new phone and will act like a adult and "friend" would and hit u up cali afta u get out of class.

And to the cafords guys I know how it is everyone likes some gossip. To the other adults right on for seening thongs both ways and lets see if we will have a internet battle or will cali and the crew like to meet up in person since im not on cafords 24/7 to keep up with these post [patriot]

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com