Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Believe in Ghosts? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Believe in Ghosts?
chevy_killer
¯
Member # 9050

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for chevy_killer  Ford pictures for chevy_killer    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I want to see a ghost!!!!

--------------------
THIS
IS
A
LIST
OF
ALL
THE
COOL
CARS
I
OWN

SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:
Originally posted by Rigo5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by SnakeBit:
Damn that's a trip I almost started a post last week about this topic but I didn't want to seem nuts. For some reason I keep waking up at like 3:05am or 3:15am a few times a week. My wife and 4 year old son have also waken up at this time. But not everybody on the same night. My wife has made me get up and clear the house multiple times over the last few years. Always a bunch of nothing. 1 time when I woke up @ 3:05 and my eyes were still blurry I thought I saw something but it felt like I was still dreaming so I went back to sleep. But when I woke up in the morning for some reason I had to draw what I seen. Weird. I have had 2 people close to me die within the past 3 months. Anybody else wake up for no reason?

This also happened to me a couple years ago. I would wake up between 3:00-3:15am everyday for about a month. My grandmother's friend practices "black magic", and she said someone put a curse on me. I don't know if it was BS or not, but she said she lifted the curse and that 3am shit stopped. So who knows...
Funny cause samething happened to be a few times in December. I'd randomly get exactly at 3:00AM or in between 3-3:30AM. Didn't think of much but hmmm ghost-buddy where are you!!!!
Why does this happen to so many people? Do a google search of "why do I always wake up at 3am"
VENOMUS PONY 5.0
¯
Member # 7785

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VENOMUS PONY 5.0  Ford pictures for VENOMUS PONY 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
when i was a kid i used to be the most chicken shit when it came to noises and aka monsters. but i dont beleive in that stuff now. i feel like if u wake up in the middle of the night and your state of mind is on like scare mode your brain fucks with you on every little noise hear. my two kids 12 and 5 are so scared right now its not even funny. they sleep with us every night. the 12 feeds the 5 year old all this scary stuff.. the grandma swears theres somthing in my apt and i laugh i dont beleive in it but dont get me wrong iam human....

--------------------
If You Want More Inches - Stroke It!!!
Mystery stang in the works..

SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWSN95  Ford pictures for SLOWSN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My friends house was haunted. I've actually been there when something happened in my presence. My friend said he heard scratching at his closet door, footsteps down the hallway, and his garage door into the dining room would open up while his family would be eating dinner, so they put a heavy duty lock on the door. While I was at his house in his garage with nothing even remotely close to me, I felt a distinct hand run through my hair and down my scalp. Nothing was around me and I was all by myself at the time.. freaky shit!!

--------------------
94' GT
347 Stroker
MM Suspended

2003 SB SVT Lightning
Pullied and Lowered

89'Hatch-SOLD

Posts: 2214 | From: 510/east bay | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A ghost is lucky its not haunting my house cuz I'd bug the fuck out of it. We were watching Paranormal Activity the other night and all I could think of is how I'd be all over that shit, running right up on it.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
89_Fakesnake
¯
Member # 1253

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89_Fakesnake  Ford pictures for 89_Fakesnake  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Infamous5.0:
My parents bought a brand new house and its infested with ghost. I cant sleep there ever cuz those mofos are scary as hell. They always make sounds and all kinds of scary noises

From what I understand - in some cases the spirits are actually "attached" to the land itself, not the home as a structure. So in your parents case, there could have been something sacred built on that land at one point in the past. Often times it's an old burial ground or cemetery of some sort...some crazy stuff nonetheless!!!

--------------------
1988 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe (for sale)
1972 F100
2007 GSXR 1000

Posts: 480 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: May 2002  |  :
Mach916
¯
Member # 8264

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach916  Ford pictures for Mach916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
no such things as ghosts..sorry all you peeps are crazy
Posts: 1247 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Mach916:
no such things as ghosts..sorry all you peeps are crazy

keeping telling yourself that...dont be scuuurreedd [Razz]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LoL

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
them things are as Real as Aliens, best believe

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My wife has seen a lady in a white dress twice in my house and I have seen a shadow run across the hall way. Oh and one day the wife was doing laungry she left the room she was in to put my sons close away. then went back to the room the door was closed and the portable ac that wasn't in use was moved next to the bed instead of being against the wall. She was freaked out

[ February 03, 2011, 04:19 PM: Message edited by: 94 N.C.F. GT ]

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX: T-TOP PUMPKIN NOTCH
94N.C.F.GT: 418w
www.facebook.com/PLATINUM1320tv

Posts: 2790 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i want head from a ghost

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:
i want head from a ghost

Why? Kuz it would be out of this world? [Razz]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89_Fakesnake:
quote:
Originally posted by Infamous5.0:
My parents bought a brand new house and its infested with ghost. I cant sleep there ever cuz those mofos are scary as hell. They always make sounds and all kinds of scary noises

From what I understand - in some cases the spirits are actually "attached" to the land itself, not the home as a structure. So in your parents case, there could have been something sacred built on that land at one point in the past. Often times it's an old burial ground or cemetery of some sort...some crazy stuff nonetheless!!!
The lady in the white dress that my wife seen in are house I seen as a kid next door were my grandpa stays

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM

blkfoxbody89
5.O
Member # 8361

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkfoxbody89  Ford pictures for blkfoxbody89    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't believe n ghosts n religious stuff, but aliens r real. Its not possible for us to be the only planet in the universe sustaining life. imo..

--------------------
'89 gt
'90 gt

Posts: 976 | From: sacramento | Registered: Apr 2008  |  :
Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

The scariest thing that has happened to me is at this house I used to live in. me and the wife first house we rented when we got together she would always wake me up in the middle of the night around 3:00. She would say she heard lil girls crying running around the outside of the house. The house had windows like yellow church glass so we couldn't see out. I would never hear anything except one night a 3:00 I woke up and felt like I was hovering off my bed just lil bit. I tried saying my wires name I couldn't talk and finally yelled her name LOUD REALLY LOUD and I was freaked out.

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The 3 am thing is a trip.. i wake up at least 4 times a week around 3 am... i found out if i get really shitty i can pass out and make it thru the whole night. But most the time 3 am i wake up.

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

quote:
Originally posted by 94 N.C.F. GT:
My wife has seen a lady in a white dress twice in my house and I have seen a shadow run across the hall way. Oh and one day the wife was doing laungry she left the room she was in to put my sons close away. then went back to the room the door was closed and the portable ac that wasn't in use was moved next to the bed instead of being against the wall. She was freaked out

on another note in this house my wife was falling asleep watching cartoons with my oldest daughter and a women yelled her name twice she woke up and no one was around and she looked at my daughter and my daughter said mommy the lady is calling you
[Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM

Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

quote:
Originally posted by 68dustin:
The 3 am thing is a trip.. i wake up at least 4 times a week around 3 am... i found out if i get really shitty i can pass out and make it thru the whole night. But most the time 3 am i wake up.

same here I wake up all threw the night can't never get a full night rest unless im waisted

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM

GOT 50
¯
Member # 1960

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GOT 50  Ford pictures for GOT 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I got to be honest I think you are all fucking wierdos, BUT: My chick has woke up the past 3 nights in a row at about 3-3:30 am saying she was having a nightmare and then she cant go back to sleep.
Posts: 2139 | From: SF/DALY CITY/MILLBRAE | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.blurtit.com/q967043.html

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Psychics-692/waking-3.htm

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i'm not to much of a believer of that 3 am crap, but i do think some people are more sensitive to stuff than others, spiritually speaking.

My friend that used to live in union city over by mission road used to say that he had a leprechaun in his house, until one night he finally fought it and told it to get the hell out! anyone believe in leprechauns?

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dude, leprechauns are real... well at least people have proof..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nda_OSWeyn8

[ February 03, 2011, 05:56 PM: Message edited by: 68dustin ]

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow amazing shit I been reading about this 3 to 330 am shit. I been having this problem since I was like 20 I finnaly went to the docs about it he asked if drink I said yes how much I said 4 to 6 beers sometimes he told me that liver is try to clean its self or someshit that tends to wake are body up. I dunno I usally just wack one out and go back to sleep

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 68dustin:
dude, leprechauns are real... well at least people have proof..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nda_OSWeyn8

holy crap! lmao, "could b ah crack head". They should defiantly check that city's water supply for contamination.

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com