Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Believe in Ghosts? (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Believe in Ghosts?
poisonpony96
¯
Member # 3942

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for poisonpony96  Ford pictures for poisonpony96    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i was living in a closed porch at a friends house a couple times their ghost dog would come throuht the dog door at night. i could hear it come through the door then hear it walk around breathing. when i would look nothing there. scared the shit out of me both times.
SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWSN95  Ford pictures for SLOWSN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SnakeBit:
quote:
Originally posted by 68dustin:
dude, leprechauns are real... well at least people have proof..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nda_OSWeyn8

holy crap! lmao, "could b ah crack head". They should defiantly check that city's water supply for contamination.
I remember seeing this video well over a year ago. Hella funny!!

"IMA RUN A BACK HOLE UP ROOT THIS TREE. I WANNA KNOW WHERE DA GOLD AT. I WANT THE GOLD GIVE ME DA GOLD!!"

Posts: 2214 | From: 510/east bay | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
NastyFastNotch
¯
Member # 8230

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NastyFastNotch  Ford pictures for NastyFastNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
all you ghost hunters must get your dope from the same corner!!! [BS flag]
Posts: 550 | From: The Island City Alameda | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
coupe5oh
¯
Member # 10411

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupe5oh  Ford pictures for coupe5oh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
when i go to my grandmas house i have my own room and one night in the middle of the night i went to get something to drink and i walked by my grandpas chair that he always sat in before he died and i swear to god i walked right past him and i was told to have a seat...and one time i walked out of my room at my gmas house and i looked in my gmas room to check on her and i swear i saw my gpa sitting up in the bed

[ February 04, 2011, 01:40 AM: Message edited by: peter ]

--------------------
R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt)
96 4.6- H/C/I 5.3 LS swap
95 5.0- SOLD
94 5.0- SOLD

Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by peter:
when i go to my grandmas house i have my own room and one night in the middle of the night i went to get something to drink and i walked by my grandpas chair that he always sat in before he died and i swear to god i walked right past him and i was told to have a seat...and one time i walked out of my room at my gmas house and i looked in my gmas room to check on her and i swear i saw my gpa sitting up in the bed

you should Talk to him probably has something to tell you
[Wink]

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX: T-TOP PUMPKIN NOTCH
94N.C.F.GT: 418w
www.facebook.com/PLATINUM1320tv

Posts: 2790 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89_Fakesnake:
quote:
Originally posted by Infamous5.0:
My parents bought a brand new house and its infested with ghost. I cant sleep there ever cuz those mofos are scary as hell. They always make sounds and all kinds of scary noises

From what I understand - in some cases the spirits are actually "attached" to the land itself, not the home as a structure. So in your parents case, there could have been something sacred built on that land at one point in the past. Often times it's an old burial ground or cemetery of some sort...some crazy stuff nonetheless!!!
Ive heard that before...I was told that maybe it was some type of Indian burial ground or something died on the land. But we have seen a real witch lady on our property pretending to walk her dog and one time we found a dead fish by our door steps. Its a nice house but I would never live in it!!

--------------------
To be or not to be

04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Almost weekly, if i turn my bathroom light on, and leave the bathroom for whatever reason, phone rings, something on tv gets my attention, whatever... when i return to the bathroom the light has been turned off and the bathroom sink is running.
Posts: 1570 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
Justa2V
¯
Member # 3749

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Justa2V  Ford pictures for Justa2V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
After watching the vid and reading what some of you have put, man could I tell some stories that coincide with what was in that video that's too fuckin crazy to believe. I'll tell you one thing, don't be to quick to write off the supernatural like it's a fairy tale. I've had many 3-3:30am wake ups on an everyday basis at one point in my life that made me afraid to fall asleep. I don't drink or smoke or anything either for any doctor to just tell me it's my body or mind telling me something.

[ February 05, 2011, 08:28 PM: Message edited by: Justa2V ]

--------------------
2014 GT500 Blk/Blk PP - On the way
2014 GT500 DIB/Blk PP
2006 Explorer XLT
2003 Lincoln Aviator
2002 Mustang GT
2000 Mustang
1998 Stg. 1 Roush

Posts: 1015 | From: The Valley | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ttt

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX: T-TOP PUMPKIN NOTCH
94N.C.F.GT: 418w
www.facebook.com/PLATINUM1320tv

Posts: 2790 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
Vndcatr
CAFords OG
Member # 2343

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vndcatr  Ford pictures for Vndcatr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2TONE:
I was on youtUbE looking at mustangs and I came across a exorcist video?? Then I went to their website and Found this.. . . http://www.doomsdaytube.com/ghosts-spirits-demons.php#Real-Scary-Ghosts-Spirits-And-Demons-Caught-On-Tape

The demons and polterqeist , I believe to be real shit..and scary as fuck. Some of the shit in that video, real or not had my hair standing up on my neck. F that! [Eek!] [Eek!]

[ 2014-04-05, 10:26 AM: Message edited by: Vndcatr ]

--------------------
Built 01 cobra
400 rwhp
11.7@117mph , 1.62 60ft

Posts: 1066 | From: Sacramento,Ca | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Vndcatr:
quote:
Originally posted by 2TONE:
I was on youtUbE looking at mustangs and I came across a exorcist video?? Then I went to their website and Found this.. . . http://www.doomsdaytube.com/ghosts-spirits-demons.php#Real-Scary-Ghosts-Spirits-And-Demons-Caught-On-Tape

The demons and polterqeist , I believe to be real shit..and scary as fuck. Some of the shit in that video, real or not had my hair standing up on my neck. F that! [Eek!] [Eek!]
REAL I THINK... Shit is cray

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com