Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Believe in Ghosts? (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Believe in Ghosts?
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was on youtUbE looking at mustangs and I came across a exorcist video?? Then I went to their website and Found this.. . . http://www.doomsdaytube.com/ghosts-spirits-demons.php#Real-Scary-Ghosts-Spirits-And-Demons-Caught-On-Tape

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My parents have a ghost at their house. It open and closes the sliding glass door when your home...... And your the only person home. No BS.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
My parents have a ghost at their house. It open and closes the sliding glass door when your home...... And your the only person home. No BS.

I'd definitely move out of there [Eek!]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sLowback Are you serious , did Someone die in that house, have they ever called a priest

--------------------
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My parents bought a brand new house and its infested with ghost. I cant sleep there ever cuz those mofos are scary as hell. They always make sounds and all kinds of scary noises

--------------------
To be or not to be

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Infamous5.0:
My parents bought a brand new house and its infested with ghost. I cant sleep there ever cuz those mofos are scary as hell. They always make sounds and all kinds of scary noises

where's this at?!?! thats fuckin nuts!

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You know whats fucken weird? I was just cutting the grass outside and my neighbor from across the street was like, "did you see the ghost?"

I remember at my grandparents old house in Madera I was up playing poker and I was looking at my cards N noticed I didn't have shit N right before I was about to bluff I look into the dining room kuz I felt something was there, and what do you know IT WAS A GHOST! It was a guy that looked like a mobster he had a full suit on with the hat that had thin white stripes, he looked like he was sorta like a shadow but could still see the detail but his face was pretty much not there sorta blank.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18535 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2TONE:
sLowback Are you serious , did Someone die in that house, have they ever called a priest

LOL
Whatever it is, it's been friendly to us. We haven't had any problems other then it opening the door. Funny thing is I don't even think about it when I'm over there. It's happened so many times over the last 20 years that it doesn't scare me one bit.

--------------------

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah also my grandparents old house in Redwood City would open and close a fully closed door there I remember the first time I saw it I was like WTF! And everyone was like its just the ghost don't worry about it, like it was nothing to them but then yeah it wasn't no big-e after a while

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18535 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
70mach351
¯
Member # 7528

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 70mach351  Ford pictures for 70mach351    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My girlfriends parents old house, which was originally her grandparents is haunted by her grandparents, you can take a balloon and it will go up the stairs, around the house, and then back down the stairs. pretty creepy. and the beds get shaken randomly.

--------------------
70 Mach 1 gettin a make over
2001 Ford F250 Crew Cab 7.3

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

thats a trip man

--------------------

ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My ladys grandma always comes by and does shitt no matter where we move, trippy shitt but she don't hurt us or anything just let's it known she's there haha, kinda got used to it now...

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I had something fallow me once I couldn't see what it was but it was making hella noise, and my mom has seen few dead relatives including her grandma pending my moms cat. My uncle when he was a boy had a conversation with his dead grandfather.

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn that's a trip I almost started a post last week about this topic but I didn't want to seem nuts. For some reason I keep waking up at like 3:05am or 3:15am a few times a week. My wife and 4 year old son have also waken up at this time. But not everybody on the same night. My wife has made me get up and clear the house multiple times over the last few years. Always a bunch of nothing. 1 time when I woke up @ 3:05 and my eyes were still blurry I thought I saw something but it felt like I was still dreaming so I went back to sleep. But when I woke up in the morning for some reason I had to draw what I seen. Weird. I have had 2 people close to me die within the past 3 months. Anybody else wake up for no reason?

[ February 02, 2011, 07:33 PM: Message edited by: SnakeBit ]

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
my house growing up was haunted..You could clearly hear footsteps walking down the hallway when everyone was sleeping. The kitchen light would turn on, radio turned itself on one time and start flipping through stations when i was in the other room. My parents door slammed shut hella hard with jus me and my friend there. I ran outside and looked at the window, it was closed. My mom also claimed to see an image of a man behind her in a mirror. One time I turn this table lamp off to go to bed, an I turned around to put my knee on the bed and it turned itself back on. I did this about 3 times before I called my older brother in to turn it off. as soon as he shut the door it came back on. Finally we unscrewed the lightbulbs jus enough to stay off. after a few minutes, I shit u not, the each screwed themselves in one by one. But the worse one of all was a teddy rupskin doll that start talking, it had no tapes or batteries. I never ran out of a room so fast. Scariest shit ever!

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have had stuff happen at my house. foot steps, shadows, and one time called my name ( in my sisters voice) and no one was home. Had the car door slam on me and there was no wind. the thing that got to me was when i heard foot steps and a kid cry. I fucking took off for a few hours lol. This has been going on since my father moved in 38 years ago. I'm sure if i put a recorder you guys would be able to hear stuff.

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

Rigo5.0
¯
Member # 5247

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rigo5.0  Ford pictures for Rigo5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SnakeBit:
Damn that's a trip I almost started a post last week about this topic but I didn't want to seem nuts. For some reason I keep waking up at like 3:05am or 3:15am a few times a week. My wife and 4 year old son have also waken up at this time. But not everybody on the same night. My wife has made me get up and clear the house multiple times over the last few years. Always a bunch of nothing. 1 time when I woke up @ 3:05 and my eyes were still blurry I thought I saw something but it felt like I was still dreaming so I went back to sleep. But when I woke up in the morning for some reason I had to draw what I seen. Weird. I have had 2 people close to me die within the past 3 months. Anybody else wake up for no reason?

This also happened to me a couple years ago. I would wake up between 3:00-3:15am everyday for about a month. My grandmother's friend practices "black magic", and she said someone put a curse on me. I don't know if it was BS or not, but she said she lifted the curse and that 3am shit stopped. So who knows...

--------------------
91 5.0 [331|T56]
87 Grand National
02 Z06
08 Challenger SRT8
13 Shelby GT500
00 Lightning
14 Camaro SS

Posts: 1454 | From: Kansas City | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowStockFox  Ford pictures for SlowStockFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nope

--------------------
i walk around....dont drink and drive

SantaClara_Cobra
¯
Member # 9488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SantaClara_Cobra  Ford pictures for SantaClara_Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
When i was a kid i use to be worried that a ghost. Would scare me when i was taking a dump no joke!

--------------------
18 Denali diesel
91 🦊

Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SantaClara_Lx:
When i was a kid i use to be worried that a ghost. Would scare me when i was taking a dump no joke!

Lmao

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Rigo5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by SnakeBit:

This also happened to me a couple years ago. I would wake up between 3:00-3:15am everyday for about a month. My grandmother's friend practices "black magic", and she said someone put a curse on me. I don't know if it was BS or not, but she said she lifted the curse and that 3am shit stopped. So who knows...
Funny cause samething happened to be a few times in December. I'd randomly get exactly at 3:00AM or in between 3-3:30AM. Didn't think of much but hmmm ghost-buddy where are you!!!!
Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
Dsz06
¯
Member # 9580

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dsz06  Ford pictures for Dsz06    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
quote:
Originally posted by 2TONE:

LOL
Whatever it is, it's been friendly to us. We haven't had any problems other then it opening the door. Funny thing is I don't even think about it when I'm over there. It's happened so many times over the last 20 years that it doesn't scare me one bit.

Can I come over to mess with the ghost lol

--------------------
94BLK5.0

Posts: 589 | From: SaN FRANCISCO/Foster City | Registered: Nov 2009  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

^ NO LOL I don't want to piss it off. [Razz]

I should set up a video camera and see if I can catch it..... Never thought about tryng it till now.

--------------------

8urgm
¯
Member # 9054

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8urgm  Ford pictures for 8urgm    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've seen a shadow up stairs hallway when I was eating dinner at my parents house! Crazy and one day I had to take a dump so I ran upstairs to my parents room and when I was in the bathroom. I heard foot steps in the room. Just me and my mom were home. she was picking lemons outside for me to take home. [Eek!]

--------------------
* ILLICIT FORDS* SHARK TOWN*

04 BLK TERMINATOR

RIP PRIMO RICARDO 3/10/12
RIP LIL HOMIE TECH9 3/8/12
RIP HOMIE WILLIE(5ltrsvt) 11/23/12

Posts: 439 | From: SAN JOSE/EL DF | Registered: Mar 2009  |  :
TrillaJay
¯
Member # 10274

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrillaJay  Ford pictures for TrillaJay    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Infamous5.0:

yea id gtfo hah

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com