Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Wanted 1 Mile Road In Vallejo (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Wanted 1 Mile Road In Vallejo
166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Your an idiot! No I'm not your an idiot, no your an idiot. Whatever you're the idiot. No I'm not u r and now I'm gonna roll my eyes at u. [Roll Eyes] oh yea well ima doulbe roll my eyes [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

Oh yea and I got shot yee !

Hahahaha you guys r all idiots [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91Trunkster  Ford pictures for 91Trunkster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 85notch5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by Trunkster:
quote:
Originally posted by 5LTR SVT:
quote:
Considering no one even said anything about street racing, Trunkster your a retard. Get off our balls. What was the point of you even posting? Are you from Vallejo? Dont think so, if you have nothing constructive and or nice to say, say nothing at all.

[patriot]
You don't even drive your own car at the track, your just a waste of skin, absolutely pathetic.
Ive never even taken my car to the track. And when I do I will drive my own car there. Soooo. Get your shit straight. You dont even know me.
Was I even talking to you, I was talking to 5LosrSVT, duh!

--------------------
Yellow94GT never touched anyone's sig or banned anyone, so I'm going to quit spreading that rumor. It's not like I have any proof anyways. All yellow94gt and other mods have done is volunteer their time to help other people buy/sell parts, learn how to make their cars go faster and meet fellow enthusiasts. I'm a hater, but it's hard to hate on these facts. I have saved hunrdeds, maybe thousands of dollars here buying and selling parts over the years alone, but I don't care, this website owes me damnit, and I'll piss on it as much as I want. Us haters gonna hate. Why contribute to something when you can take for free?
I act like I'm@Age15
I make friends on the internet that are@Age18
I was picked on in my youth so I became a bully@Age24
My mouth started to run 24/7 on the internet, but my car never at the track@Age26
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31
My internet friends and I ALL just got the boot for good!@Age31
Yes, you read it right, 31 and just as childish as my fresh out of highschool internet friends@31
Oh yeah, this isn't my website, so no one has to ask for my permission to change my sig. Hell, not like I pay the CAFORDS bill, so why should they need my permission to put what they want on their site? We're all guests here. Maybe some of us should start acting like guests or leave?

(510)375-1589

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
haha this thread is awesome.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hilarious ..... [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX: T-TOP PUMPKIN NOTCH
94N.C.F.GT: 418w
www.facebook.com/PLATINUM1320tv

Posts: 2790 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well tjen dont quote me Trunkster.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91Trunkster  Ford pictures for 91Trunkster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Are you slow or something, seriously?

--------------------
Yellow94GT never touched anyone's sig or banned anyone, so I'm going to quit spreading that rumor. It's not like I have any proof anyways. All yellow94gt and other mods have done is volunteer their time to help other people buy/sell parts, learn how to make their cars go faster and meet fellow enthusiasts. I'm a hater, but it's hard to hate on these facts. I have saved hunrdeds, maybe thousands of dollars here buying and selling parts over the years alone, but I don't care, this website owes me damnit, and I'll piss on it as much as I want. Us haters gonna hate. Why contribute to something when you can take for free?
I act like I'm@Age15
My mouth started to run 24/7 on the internet, but my car never at the track@Age26
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31
Yes, you read it right, 31 and just as childish as my fresh out of highschool internet friends@31
Oh yeah, this isn't my website, so no one has to ask for my permission to change my sig. Hell, not like I pay the CAFORDS bill, so why should they need my permission to put what they want on their site? We're all guests here. Maybe some of us should start acting like guests or leave?

(510)375-1589

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 166 Merlot:
Hahahaha you guys r all idiots [Whoo Whooooo!]

Says THE idiot
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

You clearly are, between headgaskets blowing... Oh, that's right, you couldn't get them not to blow so you parted the bucket, BRILLIANT

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
quote:

You clearly are, between headgaskets blowing... Oh, that's right, you couldn't get them not to blow so you parted the bucket, BRILLIANT
Wow, you really have no clue what your talking about, why should I expect someone who washes cars for a living to have a clue anyways. I've never owned any buckets, now go change a heater core, or scrub somebody's wheels so you can make ends meat.

[ December 11, 2010, 12:42 AM: Message edited by: Trunkster ]

--------------------
I act like I'm@Age15
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31

(510)375-1589

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

No. I just type everything from my iphone.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

quote:
quote:
quote:

No. I just type everything from my iphone.
I'm not talking about your grammar, you made the comment about whatever to me, then 5LosrSVT decided to quote you with a patriot flag, then I quoted him which included your quote automatically, that's the way these forums work, get it now, I never said anything to you other than what I originally said.

--------------------
I act like I'm@Age15
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31

(510)375-1589

solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for solbrothers  Ford pictures for solbrothers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Wow, you really have no clue what your talking about, why should I expect someone who washes cars for a living to have a clue anyways. I've never owned any buckets, now go change a heater core, or scrub somebody's wheels so you can make ends meat.
I know exactly who you are and the coupe you USED TO OWN and SOLD because you couldn't keep the headgaskets from blowing.... IDIOT [Roll Eyes]
91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I know exactly who you are and the coupe you USED TO OWN and SOLD because you couldn't keep the headgaskets from blowing.... IDIOT [Roll Eyes]
Your fucking weird, I'm starting to feel kinda sorry for you, but do enlighten me on why I had an issue with headgaskets in my "bucket" coupe since you know me so well. I think you'll just reply back with a smiley face rolling it's eyes because you really don't know and your just talking out of your sorry ass.

[ December 11, 2010, 12:55 PM: Message edited by: Trunkster ]

--------------------
I act like I'm@Age15
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31

(510)375-1589

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
not here to get in the drama . but to answer the op's question. the light at lemon and curtola heading towards glen cove up 780 but has always been popular but serioulsy the police station is less then a half mile from that light and you will be racing towards the chp hub right past the glen cove exit and its slightly up hill. also remember sure there may be a few cops left here but there is a good portion of vallejo that is county controlled so we do have a lot of sheriffs rolling around still.in conjunction with chp having a main hub here so a quick call on the radio and everyone will be looking for you.

someone mentioned mare island. bad idea there is a shit load of pot holes, rough gravel that will just destroy race tires and one lane each way roads.there is only two ways in and out with a cop pretty frequently patrolling. also one of the ways in and out has a draw bridge so unless your stang is amphibious you will probably all get channel'd out of the only exit left or sleep in your car for the night out there.

in all honesty there is a few spots like mentioned above that are decent to i guess for lack of better terms "settle a score" with someone but nothing you can be at for hours at a time.

so in all honesty i really dont think there is anywhere good to do it but if i think of something ill hit u with a pm.

Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com