Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Wanted 1 Mile Road In Vallejo (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Wanted 1 Mile Road In Vallejo
racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was wondering if there was a nice and flat stretch of road in Vallejo, about a mile or so? Since there doesnt seem to be much of a Police Force anymore, I thought it would be a good place to get some things done.

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hahaha..welcome to my home..where i fly freely..umm nop]t really a 1 mile stretch of road..but you can always use 37 for some business [Smile]

--------------------
1987 notchback h/c/i 302 & 70mm turbo SOLD

2000 camaro ss cam only

Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am looking for road I can spend at least an hour or so on. I was just there today, I have Family there, my four kids were born in Vallejo. Vallejo is the place I first got shot at back in the 80s.

[ November 29, 2010, 01:44 AM: Message edited by: racsirx ]

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn Ive lived here 22 years and never been shot at. Thank god. But as jaejae here has stated, really isnt any real road that you could use for an hour or so. Its lame.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91Trunkster  Ford pictures for 91Trunkster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 85notch5.0:
Damn Ive lived here 22 years and never been shot at. Thank god. But as jaejae here has stated, really isnt any real road that you could use for an hour or so. Its lame.

Yeah it's lame that there's is no road you can street race on in your city for an hour at a time that is a mile long, say that out loud to yourself and maybe you'll realize how ignorant that sounds.

--------------------
Yellow94GT never touched anyone's sig or banned anyone, so I'm going to quit spreading that rumor. It's not like I have any proof anyways. All yellow94gt and other mods have done is volunteer their time to help other people buy/sell parts, learn how to make their cars go faster and meet fellow enthusiasts. I'm a hater, but it's hard to hate on these facts. I have saved hunrdeds, maybe thousands of dollars here buying and selling parts over the years alone, but I don't care, this website owes me damnit, and I'll piss on it as much as I want. Us haters gonna hate. Why contribute to something when you can take for free?
I act like I'm@Age15
I make friends on the internet that are@Age18
I was picked on in my youth so I became a bully@Age24
My mouth started to run 24/7 on the internet, but my car never at the track@Age26
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31
My internet friends and I ALL just got the boot for good!@Age31
Yes, you read it right, 31 and just as childish as my fresh out of highschool internet friends@31
Oh yeah, this isn't my website, so no one has to ask for my permission to change my sig. Hell, not like I pay the CAFORDS bill, so why should they need my permission to put what they want on their site? We're all guests here. Maybe some of us should start acting like guests or leave?

(510)375-1589

91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91Trunkster  Ford pictures for 91Trunkster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by racsirx:
I am looking for road I can spend at least an hour or so on. I was just there today, I have Family there, my four kids were born in Vallejo. Vallejo is the place I first got shot at back in the 80s.

Wanting to street race with four kids @ home may be more ignorant than thinking it's lame to live in a city that doesn't have the resources to drive your car around like a retard, it's sad people don't have their priorites straight, I have a son @ home and wouldn't do anything to jeopardize not being their for him, but what ev do as you please, maybe you can get shot at again for old times sake.

--------------------
Yellow94GT never touched anyone's sig or banned anyone, so I'm going to quit spreading that rumor. It's not like I have any proof anyways. All yellow94gt and other mods have done is volunteer their time to help other people buy/sell parts, learn how to make their cars go faster and meet fellow enthusiasts. I'm a hater, but it's hard to hate on these facts. I have saved hunrdeds, maybe thousands of dollars here buying and selling parts over the years alone, but I don't care, this website owes me damnit, and I'll piss on it as much as I want. Us haters gonna hate. Why contribute to something when you can take for free?
I act like I'm@Age15
My mouth started to run 24/7 on the internet, but my car never at the track@Age26
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31
Yes, you read it right, 31 and just as childish as my fresh out of highschool internet friends@31
Oh yeah, this isn't my website, so no one has to ask for my permission to change my sig. Hell, not like I pay the CAFORDS bill, so why should they need my permission to put what they want on their site? We're all guests here. Maybe some of us should start acting like guests or leave?

(510)375-1589

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Trunkster:
maybe you can get shot at again for old times sake.

WOW, REALLY? [Eek!]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
maybe you can get shot at again for old times sake.

WOW, REALLY? [Eek!]
Taken out of context, I'll explain, he seemed to brag and say in same sentence his kids were born there and he was shot at there as if it was cool, since it's so cool maybe it'll happen again, make sense, if not take it as you see it, but I didn't say I hope you get shot and die.

--------------------
I act like I'm@Age15
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31

(510)375-1589

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I didn't say I hope you get shot and die.

Cause getting shot and not dying is MUCH better [Roll Eyes]

Lee is a good family guy

--------------------

91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

quote:
quote:

Lee is a good family guy

Take it however you want, street racing is what all great family guys do, and most brag about being shot at to [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
I act like I'm@Age15
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31

(510)375-1589

91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

quote:
I have Family there, my four kids were born in Vallejo. Vallejo is the place I first got shot at back in the 80s.

Dang that's cool, now I want to go street race there because I have family there, my children were born there did I mention I was shot at there in the 80's, yeah that's really cool hidnos, defend away for your buddy Lee, that's lame.

--------------------
I act like I'm@Age15
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31

(510)375-1589

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Lee is a good family guy

Take it however you want, street racing is what all great family guys do, and most brag about being shot at to [Roll Eyes]
i am family man i street race an alway will,wish death on some should get you clown ass banned
91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

quote:
Originally posted by fasthatch:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Lee is a good family guy

i am family man i street race an alway will,wish death on some should get you clown ass banned
Can I talk to your interpreter please, I'm not able to read retard.

--------------------
I act like I'm@Age15
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31

(510)375-1589

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

were kicking with n8 back in the day lee
91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

I've met Lee before and he was a really nice guy but this post is absurd, and no one ever wished death on anyone, I simply made a sarcastic statement regarding his bragging about being shot at like it was cool.

--------------------
I act like I'm@Age15
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31

(510)375-1589

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fasthatch:
quote:

were kicking with n8 back in the day lee
How in the hell did I make it into this? Not wishing anyone would get shot because I have before and it hurt like hell, but I think street racing is lame as hell and I tend to agree with Trunkster on this one. And I never kicked it with you guys in Vallejo or otherwise. So I am not sure why you mentioned me.
racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

WOW, this went the the wrong way, my statement about being shot at back in the day was just to say I am not too sacred to go to Vallejo, since they dont have much of a police force and just had a shooting on Springs Road during the day.

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

I just thought it would be a good place to have some races but doesnt mean I would be racing, since my Coupe isnt running and I dont think I want to race an eight second Mustang on the streets anyways. I would show up for some gambling if there was some money races.

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
quote:
I have Family there, my four kids were born in Vallejo. Vallejo is the place I first got shot at back in the 80s.

Dang that's cool, now I want to go street race there because I have family there, my children were born there did I mention I was shot at there in the 80's, yeah that's really cool hidnos, defend away for your buddy Lee, that's lame.
You sir, are an idiot [Wink]

--------------------

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
I've met Lee before and he was a really nice guy but this post is absurd, and no one ever wished death on anyone, I simply made a sarcastic statement regarding his bragging about being shot at like it was cool.

and your post is absurd [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Considering no one even said anything about street racing, Trunkster your a retard. Get off our balls. What was the point of you even posting? Are you from Vallejo? Dont think so, if you have nothing constructive and or nice to say, say nothing at all.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

quote:
quote:

and your post is absurd [Roll Eyes]
[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
I act like I'm@Age15
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31

(510)375-1589

91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

quote:
Originally posted by 85notch5.0:
Considering no one even said anything about street racing, Trunkster your a retard. Get off our balls. What was the point of you even posting? Are you from Vallejo? Dont think so, if you have nothing constructive and or nice to say, say nothing at all.

I lived in Vallejo for 3 years, I don't anymore but what's that got to do with anything, I can read between lines though, I think my post was a little more constructivethan your post about how it's lame you can't drive around like a retard in your hometown.

--------------------
I act like I'm@Age15
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31

(510)375-1589

91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

quote:
quote:
quote:

You sir, are an idiot [Wink]
Oops missed this one, [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
I act like I'm@Age15
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31

(510)375-1589

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

You're an idiot. All of your postings and they way you went about it in this thread is FUCKING LAME. Like a little school girl [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com