Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Ancient Aliens (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Ancient Aliens
triple black hatch
CAFords OG
Member # 5420

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for triple black hatch  Ford pictures for triple black hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:
Originally posted by Josef Mengele:

-

Why does it say Mexico on the top? that dude aint Mexican he has MS on his forehead
Ignorant stupid people can't even tell the difference between a Mexican and salvadorian
Posts: 1409 | From: (650)-(209) | Registered: Mar 2005  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 707notchback jaejae:
quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
quote:
quote:
Oh it might be my satelite tv is on eastern time so I am watching it now. Hella interesting, sounds like Germany was definitely more advanced than what is led to believe

they had to be..they wanted to take over the world..
The name "Aryan" is actually from a story about an Alien race that came to earth.
it was crazy to see the swastika on those statues and everything else...
Yeah i knew the Swastika was from a religion so i wasn't surprised about that. I thought it was creepy that the rocket guy said aliens helped them build all that stuff and how the Nazi's built flying saucers.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Oh it might be my satelite tv is on eastern time so I am watching it now. Hella interesting, sounds like Germany was definitely more advanced than what is led to believe

The name "Aryan" is actually from a story about an Alien race that came to earth.
Yeah i knew the Swastika was from a religion so i wasn't surprised about that. I thought it was creepy that the rocket guy said aliens helped them build all that stuff and how the Nazi's built flying saucers.
yea jus imagine if they didnt have a war to focus on..could have changed the future..and the part about the members of the "vril"..i think thats how u spell it..but yea they went missing
Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
exchp6400
¯
Member # 4803

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for exchp6400  Ford pictures for exchp6400    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fredfifty:
Real talk...ive seen ghosts...i was with several friends..we all saw it...so i can and do believe there are aliens out there too..wether there good or bad, ahdunno...but they do exist imo...based on theories, statements, science...etc..theres jus too much proof, much more than disproof...

I dont know about this ghost thing. I remember Paul Mooney once saying that if ghosts are real, how come there arent any black ghosts haunting people? Only the white ghosts get to come back after death. lol

--------------------
87 Buick Turbo T | 90 GT | 93 Typhoon

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by triple black hatch:
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:
Originally posted by Josef Mengele:

-

Why does it say Mexico on the top? that dude aint Mexican he has MS on his forehead
Ignorant stupid people can't even tell the difference between a Mexican and salvadorian
LOL x1 [patriot]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

yea jus imagine if they didnt have a war to focus on..could have changed the future..and the part about the members of the "vril"..i think thats how u spell it..but yea they went missing
Yeah they met up and disappeared. Pretty interesting stuff i knew Hitler was into the mystical stuff but didn't know it went that far.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

SantaClara_Cobra
¯
Member # 9488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SantaClara_Cobra  Ford pictures for SantaClara_Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Topete:
quote:
Originally posted by fredfifty:
Real talk...ive seen ghosts...i was with several friends..we all saw it...so i can and do believe there are aliens out there too..wether there good or bad, ahdunno...but they do exist imo...based on theories, statements, science...etc..theres jus too much proof, much more than disproof...

I dont know about this ghost thing. I remember Paul Mooney once saying that if ghosts are real, how come there arent any black ghosts haunting people? Only the white ghosts get to come back after death. lol

--------------------
18 Denali diesel
91 🦊

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sic70stang:
okay ill share this with you.... i have an actual photo of aliens... if you don't believe you will now.

-

lmaoooo

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

t top freak
¯
Member # 6269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for t top freak  Ford pictures for t top freak  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im dont like illegal aliens, it draws our attention away from the real threat to this country. real aliens! or as i like to call them, space mexicans.

stephan colbert FTW

--------------------
1994 cobra - sold!
1986 t top gt - parted out and sold!
on the hunt for another

Posts: 1023 | From: sacramento | Registered: Dec 2005  |  :
Sydewayz_Stan
¯
Member # 10217

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sydewayz_Stan  Ford pictures for Sydewayz_Stan  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn this thread was brought back from the dead

--------------------
-90 Vert-SOLD
-91 Notch-SOLD
-2000 Explorer 5.0-SOLD
-72 Maverick-SOLD
-2004 GT, vortech V2 si, 10 psi-
-2002 F150 supercrew-

Posts: 3432 | From: 707 vallejo/richmond 510 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com