Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Ancient Aliens (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Ancient Aliens
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sic70stang:
okay ill share this with you.... i have an actual photo of aliens... if you don't believe you will now.

-

Lmoooooooooooooooooooooo

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Nastysvt:
Im gonna say this and please keep your negative comments to yourself. Im not going in to detail due to the fact that too many people will never believe what I will say. And to be honest I would never believe it either if it never happened to me but I experienced first hand that we are alone. I know for a fact they are out there, and I will put that on anything in this world there is to put it on.

WTF happen bro? I wanna know....tell us!

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
We are definitely not alone but the issue is did they visit earth? Right now with our knowledge its impossible for Aliens to have traveled to earth but 100 years ago no one ever thought we'd be in machines that move us around the country instead of a horse so someday we may have the technology to travel faster than light and visit other planets.

+1.. there are plants billions of years older than earth.. if one of those has life. they could easily have the tech to do it.. like you have pointed out.. look how far we have came in the last 100 years.. if we don't whipe are selfs out.. what could we do in another 1000 years... let alone 100,000 or a million.. [Eek!]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

1994steeda
¯
Member # 6127

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1994steeda  Ford pictures for 1994steeda  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sic70stang:
okay ill share this with you.... i have an actual photo of aliens... if you don't believe you will now.

-

You must be Native American right? Because if you’re not then, you yourself are an immigrant along with your ancestors. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
I don't buy STOLEN mustang parts...

00 C5 Corvette
94 Gt stolen
94 Gt Stolen
95 GT sold
95 Gt Sold
97 Cobra sold
98 Gt sold
01 Bullitt sold

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hahhahahahaha ^^^^^^^^

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Josef Mengele
¯
Member # 10402

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josef Mengele  Ford pictures for Josef Mengele    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
And supposedly California is part of Mexico, and the Indians own this land. All bullshit, this is California USA. We stole this shit fair and square and nobody is entitled to shit.

Hey 94steeda, I bet you wish you could ditch your Matricula card for this one huh.....
 -

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Josef Mengele:
And supposedly California is part of Mexico, and the Indians own this land. All bullshit, this is California USA. We stole this shit fair and square and nobody is entitled to shit.

Hey 94steeda, I bet you wish you could ditch your Matricula card for this one huh.....
 -

Actually we won it, we kicked Mexicos ass.

But lets get back to the subject of real aliens from not of this world.

[ October 30, 2010, 02:19 PM: Message edited by: WildFire532FB ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Josef Mengele:

-

Why does it say Mexico on the top? that dude aint Mexican he has MS on his forehead

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
man dont fucl up this thread with that illegal alien shit go start another thread...

back on track..it would be cool to hear the stories the dudes above have..
and yeah it is crazy how far we have came as far as technology,and why where the people back in the old days so interested in stars and the space?

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CobraChick:
I believe there are other "beings" out there. I mean its like a small percentage that there is other earth like planets out there. But the universe is so vast that small percentage comes out to 1000's and 1000's of other earth like planets out there that can support life. So i dont believe we are the ONLY ones in the universe

very true

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I believe there's "aliens" because theres other planets so how can Earth be the only planet with something on it?

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Josef Mengele
¯
Member # 10402

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josef Mengele  Ford pictures for Josef Mengele    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There is life on other planets but I dont believe its possible for other intelligent beings to project themselves out of their atmosphere and on to another entire planet that is a minimum of billions of miles away. Just imagine how many generations it will take our society to be able to project ourselves faster than the speed of light to another planet without killing ourselves or being in suspense animation. There would have to be some sort of strong and infinite power source to be able to pull this off. Aliens are just a good example of human imagination at its best. Nice thought but any living being to do this would be almost god like at least to other cultures they get into contact with.

For humans to be able to leave earth before the sun explodes on us, which will eventually happen, is the only question we need to ask ourselves if we wish to survive as a species. I believe humans are more likely to blow up our resources or exhaust our resources before we find the technology to leave Earth and repopulate a new planet. Shit we just now found another "Earth" like planet after years of searching for a planet that isnt too hot or too cold to survive on. Our future will probably mimic the Fallout video games vs. Star Trek. And anybody who says they have been visited by aliens is a loony tune. Why the hell would a species waste time and energy finding our planet just to stick a probe in some rednecks asshole? Believe what you will.

[ October 30, 2010, 04:34 PM: Message edited by: Josef Mengele ]

phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
I believe there's "aliens" because theres other planets so how can Earth be the only planet with something on it?

That's what I was telling my girl... as big as the universe is there has to be other life... look at the deepest part of the ocean,its super cold no light extreme pressuere but there is 100's of species that survive and look real different and are barely being identified today.imagine what lurks on planets that we have only seen from a telescope or planets so far that we can't even see...
Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
we know more about space then we do about the deepest parts of the ocean..lol

--------------------
1987 notchback h/c/i 302 & 70mm turbo SOLD

2000 camaro ss cam only

Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone watching this morning episode?

Hella interesting and creepy.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That movie the fourth kind had me trippin alien said he was god [Eek!]

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX: T-TOP PUMPKIN NOTCH
94N.C.F.GT: 418w
www.facebook.com/PLATINUM1320tv

Posts: 2790 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

missed it -__-..what was it about

--------------------

2000 camaro ss cam only

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by 707notchback jaejae:
quote:

They have found gold mines 150,000 years old and all the surrounding cultures have myths of aliens coming down to earth and mining for gold. Now its talking about all the myths from many cultures of aliens coming down to earth and impregnanting human women. Jesus might have been an alien

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 707notchback jaejae:
quote:

They have found gold mines 150,000 years old and all the surrounding cultures have myths of aliens coming down to earth and mining for gold. Now its talking about all the myths from many cultures of aliens coming down to earth and impregnanting human women. Jesus might have been an alien
holy shi* [Eek!] ..

--------------------

2000 camaro ss cam only

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

You watching it right now? i don't know if this is a new episode or the same one. Hella interesting.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

I just learned something i didn't know, when the space module crash landed on the Moon the moon rang like a bell for hours, which proves to some scientists that the moon is hollow. There are also craters on the moon where they can't find the bottom of.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

quote:
You watching it right now? i don't know if this is a new episode or the same one. Hella interesting.

not at the moment,im browsing the web about some very interesting topics,ill watch it on demand later..

--------------------

2000 camaro ss cam only

Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

quote:
I just learned something i didn't know, when the space module crash landed on the Moon the moon rang like a bell for hours, which proves to some scientists that the moon is hollow. There are also craters on the moon where they can't find the bottom of.

[Eek!] ..

--------------------

2000 camaro ss cam only

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You can't compare our society or planet to what might be out there. Just because we can't travel the speed of light doesn't mean there might be other people who can. I'd like to believe there are other beings out there, I honestly think there are but if we make contact any time soon is the real question. There's overwhelming evidence that something is going on, between cover up's and the rarity of the sightings its tough to say exactly what's going on. Either way I hope to actually see an alien myself at some point.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

humanity on earth is still primitive even with our technology,we dont know anything..really..we dont..we know more about the moon than the deepest depths of our oceans..no doubt in my mind that they exist..if you believe otherwise than your a complete idiot..seriously [Wink]

--------------------

2000 camaro ss cam only

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com