Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Ancient Aliens (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Ancient Aliens
Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Obvious  Ford pictures for Captain Obvious    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
I just learned something i didn't know, when the space module crash landed on the Moon the moon rang like a bell for hours, which proves to some scientists that the moon is hollow. There are also craters on the moon where they can't find the bottom of.

don't know how true that can be considering you need molecules to vibrate inorder to hear sound
(space is empty and the moon has no atmosphere to hold any type of molecules, so vibrations or sound can't be heard....but I do believe there are others besides humans in the universe.

--------------------
It's NOT illegal. It's just frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane.

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 68stanger:
quote:
I just learned something i didn't know, when the space module crash landed on the Moon the moon rang like a bell for hours, which proves to some scientists that the moon is hollow. There are also craters on the moon where they can't find the bottom of.

don't know how true that can be considering you need molecules to vibrate inorder to hear sound
(space is empty and the moon has no atmosphere to hold any type of molecules, so vibrations or sound can't be heard....but I do believe there are others besides humans in the universe.

It didn't make any sounds just vibrated for hours.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They found an ancient map that shows the shoreline of antarica something modern science wasn't able to find until 1958 with ground penetrating radar. The last time antarica was without ice was a million years ago. When the ancient map is overlaid on top a modern map the detail is identical. [Eek!]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Must be Ancient Aliens all day marathon or something.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
They found an ancient map that shows the shoreline of antarica something modern science wasn't able to find until 1958 with ground penetrating radar. The last time antarica was without ice was a million years ago. When the ancient map is overlaid on top a modern map the detail is identical. [Eek!]

sounds like your hooked [Wink] ..im bout to watch now..get high as hell as soak up info [dance]

--------------------
1987 notchback h/c/i 302 & 70mm turbo SOLD

2000 camaro ss cam only

Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Did you know that for the Eypgtians to have built the Great Pyramid of Giza in 22 years they would have cut and moved a block of stone every 9 seconds?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by 707notchback jaejae:
quote:

sounds like your hooked [Wink] ..im bout to watch now..get high as hell as soak up info [dance]
What episode are you going to watch? i am watching "Chariots, Gods and Beyond"

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for John91coupe  Ford pictures for John91coupe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You guys got me interested so I started watching. I'm not buying what I just heard the "experts" say about aliens creating a bunch of slaves form early man by combining their DNA. Any alien race that could create a ship that would be able to travel to earth and had the technology to "see" where the natural resources are AND use DNA in such a way would not need physical beings to mine the resources. At the very least they would have an army of robots to do these tasks. Think I'm going to switch to a cooking show marathon [Big Grin]

[ November 25, 2010, 05:03 PM: Message edited by: John91coupe ]

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

Posts: 1361 | From: Grass Valley, CA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  :
Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
pretty crazy,im def watching the new episode tonight about the nazis

--------------------

2000 camaro ss cam only

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Real talk...ive seen ghosts...i was with several friends..we all saw it...so i can and do believe there are aliens out there too..wether there good or bad, ahdunno...but they do exist imo...based on theories, statements, science...etc..theres jus too much proof, much more than disproof...

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

75 chevy
¯
Member # 6717

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 75 chevy  Ford pictures for 75 chevy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've been watching those shows on the history channel for years now...
Doomsday Mayan calendar..
Easter island is the place to see everything happen 2012...
Nostradamus...
Edgar Cayce...
Ancient Aliens Puma punku

--------------------
2009 prius
1975 monza

Posts: 1917 | From: california | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by John91coupe:
You guys got me interested so I started watching. I'm not buying what I just heard the "experts" say about aliens creating a bunch of slaves form early man by combining their DNA. Any alien race that could create a ship that would be able to travel to earth and had the technology to "see" where the natural resources are AND use DNA in such a way would not need physical beings to mine the resources. At the very least they would have an army of robots to do these tasks. Think I'm going to switch to a cooking show marathon [Big Grin]

I think that one city made out of that rock that is 2nd harder than diamond is pretty incredible the lines and angles are perfect. They had to use diamond tipped tools to do that. [Eek!]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
pretty crazy,im def watching the new episode tonight about the nazis

Yeah me too.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Did you know that for the Eypgtians to have built the Great Pyramid of Giza in 22 years they would have cut and moved a block of stone every 9 seconds?

Wow, those black folks were pretty smart to be able to do that!

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
quote:

Wow, those black folks were pretty smart to be able to do that!
I don't know why their race matters but the point is, its impossible to do without some kind of special tools or help.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

i think the part about the pyramids being power plants was pretty cool

--------------------

2000 camaro ss cam only

Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

quote:

lol saw that part to..this alone brings numerous questions

--------------------

2000 camaro ss cam only

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

You watching the Nazi one?
I had no idea that Hitler had created flying saucers with crews of 8. The populsion system that the one guy made sounds super badass.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

quote:
You watching the Nazi one?
I had no idea that Hitler had created flying saucers with crews of 8. The populsion system that the one guy made sounds super badass.

i thought thats on at 10?...

--------------------

2000 camaro ss cam only

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Oh it might be my satelite tv is on eastern time so I am watching it now. Hella interesting, sounds like Germany was definitely more advanced than what is led to believe

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

quote:
Oh it might be my satelite tv is on eastern time so I am watching it now. Hella interesting, sounds like Germany was definitely more advanced than what is led to believe

they had to be..they wanted to take over the world..

--------------------

2000 camaro ss cam only

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
quote:

The name "Aryan" is actually from a story about an Alien race that came to earth.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

burnout50
¯
Member # 6781

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for burnout50  Ford pictures for burnout50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sic70stang:
okay ill share this with you.... i have an actual photo of aliens... if you don't believe you will now.

-

Man I have a feeling these aliens are also near my home depot.

--------------------
SOLD! Clean '91 LX Hatch Original

Daily Driver - 2014 Mustang GT w/ Track Package

Posts: 220 | From: SF, Antioch, Rio Vista, Bay Area | Registered: May 2006  |  :
John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for John91coupe  Ford pictures for John91coupe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BURNOUT50:
quote:
Originally posted by sic70stang:
okay ill share this with you.... i have an actual photo of aliens... if you don't believe you will now.

-

Man I have a feeling these aliens are also near my home depot.
ROFLMFAO!!

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

Posts: 1361 | From: Grass Valley, CA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  :
Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

quote:
quote:
quote:

The name "Aryan" is actually from a story about an Alien race that came to earth.
it was crazy to see the swastika on those statues and everything else...

--------------------

2000 camaro ss cam only

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com