Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » My girl passed away. im lost yall. UPDATE*** (Page 9)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: My girl passed away. im lost yall. UPDATE***
maeco
¯
Member # 2578

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for maeco  Ford pictures for maeco    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey bro rip man I been following your post and then all of a sudden I see what happened again sorry for your lost.talking about small world looks like my co workers wife knows your girl.they work together and looks like she made a very good impression at her new work cus from what my coworkers said lots of people started crying when they found out.again bro sorry for your lost rip.

--------------------
Looking for clean white mustang email me

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 84SVOrick:
UPDATE***

ONLY CHANGE IS ON SATURDAY, TIME IS NOW 9:00am to 10:30am

Cypress lawns
1370 El Camino Real
Colma Ca
Tiffany chapel
T-shirts for sale (proceeds will go toward funeral cost)
Also Silant Auction for digital picture frames

Rick, can you get someone to drop off a bunch of those T-shirts at the meet? The meets been planned for the same day and I'm not a big funeral guy. But I will show some support and buy a shirt man.
SSF 50
¯
Member # 7219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSF 50  Ford pictures for SSF 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
quote:
UPDATE***

Cypress lawns
1370 El Camino Real
Colma Ca
Tiffany chapel

Rick, can you get someone to drop off a bunch of those T-shirts at the meet? The meets been planned for the same day and I'm not a big funeral guy. But I will show some support and buy a shirt man.
if rick is willing 2 do this then im willing 2 bring them cause im goin 2 the meet after.. jus post it on here rick or hit me.... but i think there is goin 2 b a small amount of shirts i think rick said but not sure

--------------------
Never Ending List of 50z!!

"BAY AREA STUNNAZ"
Dude that 5.0 is not a 5.0 no way bro. It has to have a diff motor.

Termin8Him
¯
Member # 7895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Termin8Him  Ford pictures for Termin8Him    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
man, i just read through this post... im sorry for your loss. RIP to your girl.

--------------------
-whippled termy
-07 silverado

84SVOrick
¯
Member # 9039

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84SVOrick  Ford pictures for 84SVOrick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SSF 50:
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
quote:
UPDATE***

Cypress lawns
1370 El Camino Real
Colma Ca
Tiffany chapel

if rick is willing 2 do this then im willing 2 bring them cause im goin 2 the meet after.. jus post it on here rick or hit me.... but i think there is goin 2 b a small amount of shirts i think rick said but not sure
We will have at the very minium 50 shirts and a few dog tag keychains will be special order. D if u wanna grab some please stop by @ 4pm today at cypress lawns. We will be setting up earlier but we will have them.

--------------------
Bay Area Stunnaz
RIP Jeannera "FOXY302"
10/29/87-10/9/10
1984 SVO 302 HCI a basic bitch
1986 GT FOXY302 stolen and totaled R.I.P.

Posts: 1928 | From: Vallejo CA | Registered: Mar 2009  |  :
Norcalbmxer
¯
Member # 235

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Norcalbmxer  Ford pictures for Norcalbmxer    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
RIP [Frown]
Posts: 952 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Apr 2001  |  :
Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tashas_c0upe  Ford pictures for Tashas_c0upe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'M SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR LOSS RICK I HOPE U KEEP YOUR HEAD UP AND KEEP PUSHING FORWARD, I'M PRETTY SURE SHE WOULD WANT YOU TO....

--------------------
SALVAGE CAR'S ARE LIKE GURL'S WITH AIDS I PASS EM UP

Posts: 723 | From: South San Francisco | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
burnout50
¯
Member # 6781

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for burnout50  Ford pictures for burnout50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am very sorry to hear this bro, R.i.p.

[ October 15, 2010, 02:57 AM: Message edited by: BURNOUT50 ]

--------------------
SOLD! Clean '91 LX Hatch Original

Daily Driver - 2014 Mustang GT w/ Track Package

Posts: 220 | From: SF, Antioch, Rio Vista, Bay Area | Registered: May 2006  |  :
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man I'm so sorry for this terrible thing to have happened. She did not die for nothing man you must believe this. Look at all the people she's touched, look at all the people here pouring out their hearts...her story YOUR story has already made a difference in so many lives. No matter how small of an effect or big they add up. I personally have taken from this and have taken steps in my own relationship just today to make a difference. Without getting into boring detail about my feble problems this terrible thing that has happened has opened my eyes today at how to be a better person to the ones I love, to the love of MY life. Thank you for being strong enough to put yourself out there,...again I'm sorry for your loss, truly I am.

But I'll remember her and I'll always remember this and because of where I am right now in my own life this has touched me a special way. I know it sounds funny and to some maybe a little selfish, yet I want you to know this has helped me realize what I have to lose.

My thoughts are with you and yours.

Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
R.I.P ....stay strong ricky,, If you dont know who I am, i was the coolest dude at the viewing last night with the coolest looking silver stang!..i was parked next to some weirdo with the best looking pick up truck.

--------------------
To be or not to be

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jdub07:
Man I'm so sorry for this terrible thing to have happened. She did not die for nothing man you must believe this. Look at all the people she's touched, look at all the people here pouring out their hearts...her story YOUR story has already made a difference in so many lives. No matter how small of an effect or big they add up. I personally have taken from this and have taken steps in my own relationship just today to make a difference. Without getting into boring detail about my feble problems this terrible thing that has happened has opened my eyes today at how to be a better person to the ones I love, to the love of MY life. Thank you for being strong enough to put yourself out there,...again I'm sorry for your loss, truly I am.

But I'll remember her and I'll always remember this and because of where I am right now in my own life this has touched me a special way. I know it sounds funny and to some maybe a little selfish, yet I want you to know this has helped me realize what I have to lose.

My thoughts are with you and yours.

[patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
84SVOrick
¯
Member # 9039

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84SVOrick  Ford pictures for 84SVOrick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Infamous5.0:
R.I.P ....stay strong ricky,, If you dont know who I am, i was the coolest dude at the viewing last night with the coolest looking silver stang!..i was parked next to some weirdo with the best looking pick up truck.

Frank the tank?

--------------------
Bay Area Stunnaz
RIP Jeannera "FOXY302"
10/29/87-10/9/10

Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Infamous5.0:

Frank the tank?
Lol, no more of that rawdog trooper! I'm a responsible drinker now.

--------------------
To be or not to be

94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dam bro im hella sorry to hear what happened.there is nothing me or anyone else on this site can say to make you feel better but she is in a better place now.we should have a fat ass meet up and bbq in memory of your girl let me know if i can help out in any way (209)507-9482

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

94OnDuces
¯
Member # 9555

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94OnDuces  Ford pictures for 94OnDuces    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
after all these post and all the ppl who came thru thurs,fri,sat, i think you should know rick that you and your girl have alot of support here. stay strong rick. hopefully everyone can get together for a tribute cruise for her soon [patriot]

--------------------
94 DROP GT
"Burn Rubber Not Your Soul"

84SVOrick
¯
Member # 9039

Just wanted to thank everybody who came out and showed her and her family support. Thanks guys

--------------------
Bay Area Stunnaz
RIP Jeannera "FOXY302"
10/29/87-10/9/10

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey bro, when i was driving by on on saturday by the park i saw you and some of your friends walking your dog the chihuahua.. keep your head up bro! i didnt say whats up because you would've been who is that dude in the pimped out honda

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SFvert:
hey bro, when i was driving by on on saturday by the park i saw you and some of your friends walking your dog the chihuahua.. keep your head up bro! i didnt say whats up because you would've been who is that dude in the pimped out honda

Hey at least he would've had something to smile (maybe laugh) about after seeing your Honda [Wink]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
93 interceptor
¯
Member # 9457

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93 interceptor  Ford pictures for 93 interceptor    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What up Rick! its your brother 4rm another mother, B.Just wanted say we should have a ride out in her memory on her b-day since it is right around the corner and it lands on a friday. Hope u hanging in there boy.

--------------------
1993 Ex-chp
" Drive it till da wheels FALL OFF and then SOME!!!

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com