Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » My girl passed away. im lost yall. UPDATE*** (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: My girl passed away. im lost yall. UPDATE***
Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
its all good rick were all going to the same place one day and she will be there waiting for you,jus keep ya head up and keep bein the same guy you are..i know its gonna hurt for a long time but you gotta fight threw it,i lost to many friends and family members threw health or gunplay..it hurt so bad but i let time heal my wounds and i just think about the goodtimes we spent together and was thankful for that..i know ill see them again oneday,as you will see her again..

--------------------
1987 notchback h/c/i 302 & 70mm turbo SOLD

2000 camaro ss cam only

Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
theturbofrdguy
¯
Member # 10224

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for theturbofrdguy  Ford pictures for theturbofrdguy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im speechless man. RIP. Sorry for your loss.

--------------------
1985 SVO - T3/T4 .63AR turbo upgrade, Front Mount IC, CAI ect. SDS Standalone ECU and 55lb injectors soon + 28PSI of boost coming soon.

Mach916
¯
Member # 8264

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach916  Ford pictures for Mach916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
oh myy..very sorry to hear this.. rip
Posts: 1247 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
94OnDuces
¯
Member # 9555

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94OnDuces  Ford pictures for 94OnDuces    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn rick im sorry for your lost man. stay strong i just lost my dad a few months ago too its hard to get thru but all we can do is try to keep our heads up R.I.P.

--------------------
94 DROP GT
"Burn Rubber Not Your Soul"

Venomousnotch
¯
Member # 8695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomousnotch  Ford pictures for Venomousnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm sorry to hear about your loss rick...My prayers are with you and her family... [Frown] [Frown] [Frown] Keep your head up bro..If u need anything hit me up bro... [Frown] [Frown] [Frown]

--------------------
🏁•2004 MUSTANG SVT COBRA•🏁

"WHEN THE WHINING STARTS,IT MEANS JUSTICE IS ABOUT TO BE SERVED"..

Posts: 7604 | From: *NORTHERN*KILLA4NIA* | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
x93chp
¯
Member # 6046

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for x93chp  Ford pictures for x93chp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
rip.sorry for your lose.

--------------------
98 svt cobra stock
93ex chp sold
90 notch
98 cobra drop
GO 49ERS
GO GIANTS

Posts: 1427 | From: Apatzigan michoacan..... Mnt view 650 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn, I really expected a better outcome on this! Sorry for your loss. I guess this goes to show how we can all come together on at least one thing......

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
84SVOrick
¯
Member # 9039

Ford Icon 9 posted      Profile for 84SVOrick  Ford pictures for 84SVOrick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My wifey JULIE-ANN JEANNERA SIMEON MAGPANTAY license plate (FOXY 302) passed away 10.29.1987-10.9.2010 R.I.P. If anybody knew us or even just her She was my everything, i am who i am because of her. I lost a big part of my heart soul and mind. She was a GENUINE SWEET HEART, LOVER, AND ONE OF GODS CHILDERN. God has other plans for her. But im hurtin yall!!!! I MISSS MY BABY YALL..she was such a strong willed person. She would do anything for us.

She has left behind a mom, dad, older brother, older sister, poncho the chihuahua (her baby), and me.

The services will be held @ cypress lawn in colma ca. Your all welcome to come by, the more the better.

Dates
Viewing 10/14 and 10/15 4pm-9pm
Tiffany chapel cypress lawn
Furneral
10/16 10:30-11:30

IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS CALL 415.513.6460 cell

--------------------
Bay Area Stunnaz
RIP Jeannera "FOXY302"
10/29/87-10/9/10
1984 SVO 302 HCI a basic bitch
1986 GT FOXY302 stolen and totaled R.I.P.

Posts: 1928 | From: Vallejo CA | Registered: Mar 2009  |  :
theturbofrdguy
¯
Member # 10224

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for theturbofrdguy  Ford pictures for theturbofrdguy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 84SVOrick:
My wifey JULIE-ANN JEANNERA SIMEON MAGPANTAY license plate (FOXY 302) passed away 10.29.1987-10.9.2010 R.I.P. If anybody knew us or even just her She was my everything, i am who i am because of her. I lost a big part of my heart soul and mind. She was a GENUINE SWEET HEART, LOVER, AND ONE OF GODS CHILDERN. God has other plans for her. But im hurtin yall!!!! I MISSS MY BABY YALL..she was such a strong willed person. She would do anything for us.

She has left behind a mom, dad, older brother, older sister, poncho the chihuahua (her baby), and me.

The services will be held @ cypress lawn in colma ca. Your all welcome to come by, the more the better.

Dates
Furneral

Once again, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Its a terrible loss, but take solace in the fact she is in a better place.

--------------------
1985 SVO - T3/T4 .63AR turbo upgrade, Front Mount IC, CAI ect. SDS Standalone ECU and 55lb injectors soon + 28PSI of boost coming soon.

JohnCM
CAFords OG
Member # 1076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnCM  Ford pictures for JohnCM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry for your loss, RIP
Posts: 3545 | From: Roseville | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
kennebellgt
¯
Member # 8395

Ford Icon 9 posted      Profile for kennebellgt  Ford pictures for kennebellgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Frown] Im so sorry man, It broke my heart reading this, Go talk to a lawyer, open up a lawsuit against yaz, sue The shit out of them. Im sorry for your loss, She is in a better place, one day we will all join her in the afterlife and we'll all talk about the mustangs we used to have.

--------------------
just trying to fight the SN-95 demons

PS3 NAME- kennebellgt

Posts: 830 | From: Sacramento | Registered: May 2008  |  :
Stimpys 5.0
¯
Member # 5829

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimpys 5.0  Ford pictures for Stimpys 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WOW!! I am real sorry for your loss man. i cant even imagine what your going through right now. i hope you stay strong and take time for yourself. my prayers go out to your love ones and to you man.

[ October 10, 2010, 06:29 PM: Message edited by: Stimpys 5.0 ]

--------------------
1989 burgundy coupe
1968 mustang 289 - 4 speed
1989 white lx (totalled)

90.5.0GT
¯
Member # 8843

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90.5.0GT  Ford pictures for 90.5.0GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
my condolences to you and her family...Sorry for the loss bruh!
PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PurpleNotch  Ford pictures for PurpleNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry to hear about your girl. Stay strong maybe one day soon we should put together a charity car run you know to put money together and donate it to her family. If you want to put something together me and a few of my friends would be down to roll for the cause. [patriot]
Slow05GT
¯
Member # 8408

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slow05GT  Ford pictures for Slow05GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man I'm so sorry to hear this!!! R.I.P and stay strong! Couldn't imagine losing my lady! She was way to young to go, Just remember she's in a far better place then here...

...Johnny
Ps.
(Please do all you can to sue the shit out of Yaz!!!)

Posts: 2233 | From: Natomas, ca | Registered: May 2008  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So sorry to hear about your loss rick. My prayers & condolences are with you & her family [Frown] Stay strong...

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 84SVOrick:

Dates
Furneral

maybe at the gtg 0n the 16th we can set up a mermiol run an fundariser for her family to help out throw this ahrd times
ZincYellow 281
¯
Member # 9865

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ZincYellow 281  Ford pictures for ZincYellow 281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm sorry you lost your lady rip [Frown]
510vnum
¯
Member # 9106

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510vnum  Ford pictures for 510vnum    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry for your loss bro my prayers are with u and her family
Posts: 255 | From: oakland ca | Registered: Apr 2009  |  :
93bluecoupe
¯
Member # 9681

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93bluecoupe  Ford pictures for 93bluecoupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damm bro May she rest in peace and keep ur head up bro
Posts: 273 | From: Melolambes | Registered: Dec 2009  |  :
dubfive-0
¯
Member # 8965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dubfive-0  Ford pictures for dubfive-0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sorry for your loss Rick stay strong man and my prayers and condolences for you and family....RIP

--------------------
1966 FALCON futura (sports coupe)
1991 five-0

totalkaos92
¯
Member # 5750

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for totalkaos92  Ford pictures for totalkaos92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Rick so sorry for your loss, I wouldnt know what to do.

Stay strong bruh, she will be your mustang angel
[burnout]

RIP JULIE-ANN [patriot]

Posts: 2175 | From: the bay area | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
Chavez66
¯
Member # 9812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chavez66  Ford pictures for Chavez66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Rip [Frown] I can't believe dis when I read the post my heart dropped just at the thought, I posted a couple days ago hoping everything would be better. Stay strong bro can't imagine what ur going through

--------------------
WWW.50Reasonscarclub.com

Posts: 1694 | From: Dont worry about it | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
very sorry for your loss...stay strong.

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

Notch1320
Man Pedal
Member # 2647

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Notch1320  Ford pictures for Notch1320    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry for your loss man.... hang in there and stay strong thru these rough times.
Posts: 2349 | From: Yuba City, CA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com