Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » My girl passed away. im lost yall. UPDATE*** (Page 6)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: My girl passed away. im lost yall. UPDATE***
its50
¯
Member # 4069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for its50  Ford pictures for its50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn man stay stong dude.sorry to hear that man my heart goes out to you and your family and hers hers..thats deep [Frown]
Posts: 940 | From: 510..fremont.. | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
BULLITTMAN
¯
Member # 8468

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BULLITTMAN  Ford pictures for BULLITTMAN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oh man, I am still in shock reading about this...What a tragedy this truly is being she was so young and the chance it could be due to a stupid pill... I am so very sorry for your loss my heart goes out to you and her family... Stay strong for her family and yourself. Talk to anybody about how you're feeling and don't hold it in man, it's ok to show your emotions, real men do that...take care bro and if you need help in anything let me know...

--------------------
R.I.P Little Bro Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT) 4/24/87 - 11/23/12
01 Bullitt #3102 Stroked and blown
Built and tuned by Shaun at AED
14 Fiesta ST

SnakeForce
¯
Member # 9313

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeForce  Ford pictures for SnakeForce    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm sorry for your loss,stay strong. R.I.P [Frown]

--------------------
03 tangelo Snake
03 f150 harley Davidson

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn Rick I am truly sorry for your loss bro. Reading and thinking about this brings tears to my eyes. I can't even imagine how it feels to lose your significant other, especially someone who has been by your side through all the bs and still kept you moving. Just stay strong and dont ever forget how she has helped to sculpt you into who you are today. She'll be watching over you so make her proud bro!

I remember meeting you guys at the cruise I set up sometime last year out to marsh creek rd. She definitley seemed liked a cool chick.

Again, I am so very sorry and condolences go out to you and her family. As others mentioned, if there's anything the Cafords family can do to help, please let us know! A tribute ride and memorial to remember her can definitley be setup if you're up for it...

Take care and best wishes.

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn [Frown] I hate hearing or reading negative events like this...nobody deserves this..nobody..with all this drama and exchange of opinions and anger on this site,this is a reality check and should make us all realize were not invincible and life has fucked up ways of reminding us about it...my best wishes go out for u and the friends and family affected by your loss brotha...keep on the straight and just remember life will have better days...

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yes I feel a tribute ride or charity for the family is def. needed..let's spark this up....any suggestions??

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
threethirty1
¯
Member # 7814

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for threethirty1  Ford pictures for threethirty1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"For every dark night there's a brighter day."

Tupac Shakur

Stay strong bro! Things will get better!

--------------------
1987 Black GT
factory zero option car

uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Rick. My name is mike and I had the pleasure of meeting you and your lady not too long ago when we had a cruise. Me and my lady brought out our red SVO and you brought yours out too. We talked a bit at some of the stops. You and your lady were very nice people, she seemed very sweet and had such a pretty smile. I don't even know what words I can say to describe how sorry I am for your loss. I can only imagine going thru what you are right now. It must be hard, but like u said earlier, she made you the strong person that you are today. She is in a much better place now and will watch over you from heaven until your time has come to meet with her again. Even though she isn't here with you physically, the love you two share will continue. Never forget that. If there's anything we can do for you, let us know. Much love brother. -mike

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
NiftyWhiteFifty
¯
Member # 4320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NiftyWhiteFifty  Ford pictures for NiftyWhiteFifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So sorry for your loss. my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Stay strong and know that she is looking down on you from a better place now!

--------------------
'05 F150 4x4

Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My prayers go out to you and your family. Stay strong!

RIP

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow I haven't looked in this thread since I last posted. I don't know what to say.

Was not expecting this. I'm very sorry for you loss. I can't imagine what your going through. [Frown]

[patriot]

[ October 10, 2010, 08:56 PM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Like everyone else, I wasn't expecting to read about this. RIP, be strong.

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
Hele On
¯
Member # 4107

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hele On  Ford pictures for Hele On    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Prayers go out to you and the family, Rick.
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Very sorry to hear about this. [Frown]
Posts: 22467 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
DevonShelbyGT
¯
Member # 8696

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DevonShelbyGT  Ford pictures for DevonShelbyGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i dont post that much on here as you can tell, and i dont really know anyone here, but i honestly feel for you man. i could only imagine how you feel. just try to keep that chin up cuz im sure thats what ur girl woulda wanted
Posts: 299 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
84SVOrick
¯
Member # 9039

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84SVOrick  Ford pictures for 84SVOrick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
UPDATE**
The family will welcome any and all donations, we will have shirts with pics of her for sale so you get something in return.

+10000000000000000000000 for a tribute rideout

--------------------
Bay Area Stunnaz
RIP Jeannera "FOXY302"
10/29/87-10/9/10
1984 SVO 302 HCI a basic bitch
1986 GT FOXY302 stolen and totaled R.I.P.

Posts: 1928 | From: Vallejo CA | Registered: Mar 2009  |  :
SVTGOD
¯
Member # 8613

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTGOD  Ford pictures for SVTGOD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry to hear about your loss bro, I'm down for a memorial cruise

--------------------
R.I.P
Willie Guzman
my brother
1991 notchback
1997 cobra
2003 cobra

93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow i cant even explain how sad this is. i dropped a few tears reading these posts. i couldnt even imagine how my life would be without my wife. stay strong brother!!! remember only god knows why he does these things its all part of his plan. im sure she will be waiting for you. stay strong. rest in peace
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
arent most of going to be in bay area already. is this when the ride out for her would happen or later date.

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've been with my girl for quite some time and I feel if I lost her I wouldn't be too far behind, and that's the truth.

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:
ain't no one tell me what to do. - NEIGHT

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow, that sucks man. Sorry to hear it. Stay strong man.

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
this is a reality check and should make us all realize were not invincible

RIP, very sorry for your loss [Frown]
SSF 50
¯
Member # 7219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSF 50  Ford pictures for SSF 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i havent posted on this cause i been doin it threw phone&person, but since rick is down for a tribute rideout& he is in the BAY AREA STUNNAZ car club then i would like 2 do that so please all peeps that have any ideas & thoughts please PM me. Thanks

It really is nice 2 c all the peeps on here show some love, cause wit all the bullshit on here its surpising!lol

--------------------
Never Ending List of 50z!!

"BAY AREA STUNNAZ"
Dude that 5.0 is not a 5.0 no way bro. It has to have a diff motor.

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn brother im speechless,,,, i dont even know what to say,, but i got love for u. i cant even imagine that feeling.
BlackNGold
CaliforniaFords.com
Member # 655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackNGold  Ford pictures for BlackNGold    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
RIP, Terrible news...

[patriot]

--------------------
-SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT-

Posts: 5132 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com