Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Enlighten Me on Texas please.. (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Enlighten Me on Texas please..
90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I moved to texas in august. i love it. i wouldnt move back its not worth it IMO.
Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
04mustanggtkibby
¯
Member # 4202

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04mustanggtkibby  Ford pictures for 04mustanggtkibby    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Leave Cali as fast as you can... I have a lot of friends and family out there, they all love it. Once they leave out there they dont come back. Laws are way lax and I wouldnt stress on crime or anything if you live in the bay area or valley your used to it and I dont think its as bad. Also you can pack heat and buy anything you want gun wise.

--------------------
-Ford For Life-

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by racsirx:
Hot, cheap, better food, Fireworks are legal, tinted windows are legal, real Mexican Food not like the crap they sell here, they speak real Spanish there not like the ghetto Spanish they speak here, less bull shitters, only State in the Union that can fly their State flag above the US Flag. Cops and Border Patrol Officers are like Gods, have way more power than they do here, for example that shooting on New Years Day at BART, if that happened in Texas, the Cop wouldnt be going to Jail. There is no Illegal Aliens hanging out looking for work, they hide because Border Patrol is always looking, they stop traffic all the time on the Freeway and main roads, and do like a DUI check point looking for illegals & drug smugglers. I am from the San Antonio, Austin and Laredo area, I remember when Drinking & Driving was legal in the 90s, they had like drive thru bars, I think open container is still legal in car. There are like bars on every corner in San Antonio if you like to drink. And San Antonio was the Obesity Capital of US because the Food was so good. Camping & river rafting is must do. Moving here from San Antonio, one thing I thought was odd that San Antonio was alot more greener and had more trees than the Bay Area. But I like the Bay Area better, wages are way better, less Racism here, people are alot more open minded here, the weather is alot better here, and no twisters.

Listen to Lee ^^ This slurpee lover knows what he's talking about [patriot]
Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:
Hot, cheap, better food, Fireworks are legal, tinted windows are legal, real Mexican Food not like the crap they sell here, they speak real Spanish there not like the ghetto Spanish they speak here, less bull shitters, only State in the Union that can fly their State flag above the US Flag. Cops and Border Patrol Officers are like Gods, have way more power than they do here, for example that shooting on New Years Day at BART, if that happened in Texas, the Cop wouldnt be going to Jail. There is no Illegal Aliens hanging out looking for work, they hide because Border Patrol is always looking, they stop traffic all the time on the Freeway and main roads, and do like a DUI check point looking for illegals & drug smugglers. I am from the San Antonio, Austin and Laredo area, I remember when Drinking & Driving was legal in the 90s, they had like drive thru bars, I think open container is still legal in car. There are like bars on every corner in San Antonio if you like to drink. And San Antonio was the Obesity Capital of US because the Food was so good. Camping & river rafting is must do. Moving here from San Antonio, one thing I thought was odd that San Antonio was alot more greener and had more trees than the Bay Area. But I like the Bay Area better, wages are way better, less Racism here, people are alot more open minded here, the weather is alot better here, and no twisters.

not necessarily, theres a buttload of illegals here.
Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
Carless
¯
Member # 9119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carless  Ford pictures for Carless  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90GT510:
I moved to texas in august. i love it. i wouldnt move back its not worth it IMO.

no one cares bout you douche bag.

--------------------
*89 LX 5.0(sold)
*86 GT 5.0(sold)
*90 GT 5.0

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90GT510:
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:

not necessarily, theres a buttload of illegals here.
as to the buttload of illegals here
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
all i have to say is texas has joey grecco

--------------------
03 Terminator

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com