Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » People who've gotten over on you (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: People who've gotten over on you
NCALSVT
¯
Member # 3205

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NCALSVT  Ford pictures for NCALSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by itznotahighway:
you too homos need to stop it...

i think hes mad that ivan doesnt run his hands through his hair anymore...

i got fucked over hard by a "good friend" also, just turned into me getting the blame. learned my lesson.

WTF?
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sac 5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
hey joey stop calling people to talk to me, they dont want you calling! no one wants you around we have all been burned or embarrassed or been shit talked by you!
thats why you have resorted to selling parts out side of sac!
i love how sean doesnt want you around anymore and had to fake appointments and sicknesses to get out of going to dinner with you because he couldnt bear to be around when you complained to servers so every time (and he accentuated every time) you would get free meals. how embarrassing!
what about when sean let you work at his shop so you could learn a little about building cars, and later you told everyone how you tought sean how to work on cars. give me a break joey, you damn near burned every one in sac that has anything to do with mustangs!
i dont understand how i "ruined your way of making a living" dude you did that on your own!
i see above you commented and then erased it...................is that because you know if you denie all those people that you burned will chime in and in your words again "ruin your way of making a living"!
p.s. remember when phil was hella cool and let you take those drag lites to try on your white new edge no money down 6 years ago................he saw this thread and he wanted me to let you know, hes still waiting for his money!
wow joey i swear people i havent talked to in years are pm ing me about shit you have burned them on...................WHY ARE YOU SO SHADY!

i got a good idea, take your girls advice and move out of california, before we run you out like we did to your dad alex hamelton!

what ever happned to that ass bag alex he still owes me money.
lol you should Google him!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
sac 5.0
¯
Member # 2980

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sac 5.0  Ford pictures for sac 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
did you find something i missed?did not see anything.even looked up his brother in utah also.
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
oh dam that's weird, when i Googled him it came back with sibling joey cornet! maybe Google just sniffs out pieces of shit and groups them together as relatives.

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ March 16, 2010, 11:04 PM: Message edited by: Eddie510- ]

SHOalex
¯
Member # 7720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOalex  Ford pictures for SHOalex    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ March 17, 2010, 02:47 AM: Message edited by: SHOalex ]

--------------------
BAM! POW! Right in the kisser.

90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Carless:
quote:
Originally posted by 90GT510:
Carless sold me a tire that had a hole in the sidewall. That guy is a douche.

hahah get outta here wit that, go fix your 50. lol

Only thing ive ever sold on this board was a set of brand new 4.10 gears to alexdel(dont know the whole username) with a 01 cobra. his freind picked it up and im assumin they worked fine since hes not puttin me on blast here. lol

You gotta admit that was funny haha
Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
Carless
¯
Member # 9119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carless  Ford pictures for Carless  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Carless:
quote:
Carless sold me a tire that had a hole in the sidewall. That guy is a douche.

hahah get outta here wit that, go fix your 50. lol

Only thing ive ever sold on this board was a set of brand new 4.10 gears to alexdel(dont know the whole username) with a 01 cobra. his freind picked it up and im assumin they worked fine since hes not puttin me on blast here. lol

You gotta admit that was funny haha
lol yeah im not gonna lie, you did get a chuckle out of me.

--------------------
*89 LX 5.0(sold)
*86 GT 5.0(sold)
*90 GT 5.0

87#184saleen
¯
Member # 6276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87#184saleen  Ford pictures for 87#184saleen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
I know of bad dealings with Stang Sally, Haulin Ass Maro and His brother FoxBody.

Just examine what you buy carefully and if it requires a "came out of a perfectly running car" kind of statement, don't give that the credit it should get.

-
look @ the the 10 sec c4 haulin ass maro sold me for $800.00 it was a core i took it to a transmission shop to make sure everything was working fine it only had one redline clutch the rest was all stock clutches everything was all worned out supposed to be a mighty mite bull shit it was a core for look @ the pic that just the oil pan.

[ March 17, 2010, 09:56 PM: Message edited by: 87#184saleen ]

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 87#184saleen:
quote:
I know of bad dealings with Stang Sally, Haulin Ass Maro and His brother FoxBody.

Just examine what you buy carefully and if it requires a "came out of a perfectly running car" kind of statement, don't give that the credit it should get.

look @ the the 10 sec c4 haulin ass maro sold me for $800.00 it was a core i took it to a transmission shop to make sure everything was working fine it only had one redline clutch the rest was all stock clutches everything was all worned out supposed to be a mighty mite bull shit it was a core for look @ the pic that just the oil pan.
Hey Ill admit me and Don had a deal that fell thru awhile back. He wanted to buy my fiancees ski boat that ended up being sold to one of her family members, after I had agreed to sell it to Don ,unfortunately it was my fiancees boat and ultimately it was her decision. Other than that I haven't had any issues with Don.

HOWEVER!

Dude you are a piece of work. You know as well as I do that is NOT my transmission. The trans I sold you was a PERFECT working unit that was out of my 86 GT that ran PERFECT every pass. I sold you that trans last Jun and in Jan you called saying something about "clutches not all being the red ones". I said if that was the case I would pay for the clutches. I have ALL the PM's still! I can post them if you would like!

You called me saying it was all torn apart by some fly by night shop in San Jose. I asked why was it all torn apart? You said you were adding a transbrake, being it didn't have one. At that point you could have had your NEW $40.00 Raybestos Red Clutches installed! So whats the problem? You said everything else was fine but it didn't have the clutches.

You felt impelled to put the guy working on the trans on the phone and he sounded like some 17 year old that didn't know the english language and every other word was Fuxx this and Fuxx that blah blah blah. I asked if his shop was a trans shop he said NO IT WAS NOT, I then said I have nothing else to say to you. I asked to talk to you. Again offered to buy you NEW Raybestos Red Clutches. You said you would get back to me, now its March?

There is alot more I can post about your shittalking another well respected CA Ford member if you would like!

ON EDIT:
You got a C-4 Transmission that has been 10.08 at 138 and NEVER skipped a bat, 4k Stall Converter,B&M Shifter w/Cable, Driveshaft, Crossmember, Trans Cooler for $795.00 All of which was out of my Black Car, you saw it in the car before you bought it! And I got this setup from another well respected CAfords member!

[ March 18, 2010, 04:43 AM: Message edited by: HaulinAss Motorsports ]

Posts: 22471 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
87#184saleen
¯
Member # 6276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87#184saleen  Ford pictures for 87#184saleen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAss Motorsports:
quote:
quote:

Hey Ill admit me and Don had a deal that fell thru awhile back. He wanted to buy my fiancees ski boat that ended up being sold to one of her family members, after I had agreed to sell it to Don ,unfortunately it was my fiancees boat and ultimately it was her decision. Other than that I haven't had any issues with Don.

HOWEVER!

Dude you are a piece of work. You know as well as I do that is NOT my transmission. The trans I sold you was a PERFECT working unit that was out of my 86 GT that ran PERFECT every pass. I sold you that trans last Jun and in Jan you called saying something about "clutches not all being the red ones". I said if that was the case I would pay for the clutches. I have ALL the PM's still! I can post them if you would like!

You called me saying it was all torn apart by some fly by night shop in San Jose. I asked why was it all torn apart? You said you were adding a transbrake, being it didn't have one. At that point you could have had your NEW $40.00 Raybestos Red Clutches installed! So whats the problem? You said everything else was fine but it didn't have the clutches.

You felt impelled to put the guy working on the trans on the phone and he sounded like some 17 year old that didn't know the english language and every other word was Fuxx this and Fuxx that blah blah blah. I asked if his shop was a trans shop he said NO IT WAS NOT, I then said I have nothing else to say to you. I asked to talk to you. Again offered to buy you NEW Raybestos Red Clutches. You said you would get back to me, now its March?

There is alot more I can post about your shittalking another well respected CA Ford member if you would like!

ON EDIT:
You got a C-4 Transmission that has been 10.08 at 138 and NEVER skipped a bat, 4k Stall Converter,B&M Shifter w/Cable, Driveshaft, Crossmember, Trans Cooler for $795.00 All of which was out of my Black Car, you saw it in the car before you bought it! And I got this setup from another well respected CAfords member!

why would i be lying im a straight foward guy ill shit on $795.00 dont give a fuck about the money remember what counts on a man its your word i dont think you have one now your coming out ohh thats not my transmission remember cores dont go for $795.00 im done with you. [Wink]

[ March 18, 2010, 11:34 AM: Message edited by: 87#184saleen ]

--------------------
R.I.P DAD 3/5/36 - 6/2/07
2004 PORSCHE CAYENNE S on 22”
2013 PORSCHE Panamera on 21”
1987 SALEEN #184
Member of R H P

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

HOWEVER!

ON EDIT:

why would i be lying im a straight foward guy ill shit on $795.00 dont give a fuck about the money remember what counts on a man its your word i dont think you have one now your coming out ohh thats not my transmission remember cores dont go for $795.00 im done with you. [Wink]
Lie, oh I dont know bud why would you? Supposedly my trans was going to be installed by John B back in Jun (he had your car at the time), you were in a hurry to get it to him the day you bought it. However 6 months after the purchase you said you installed some other C-4 you just happened to have lying around. What happened with the trans between Jun and Jan? Why did you buy mine if you had another?

Hey things happen, in the business I am in. I deal with alot of parts and many of them are used. I try and keep drivetrain parts in the cars so people can see they work or that thye run.

If there was a problem with the trans why did it take 6 MONTHS to get back to me? You as well as I know I offered to replace the clutches you claimed weren't what they were supposed to be. I offered on many occasions to replace them.

87#184saleen
¯
Member # 6276

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

HOWEVER!

ON EDIT:

Lie, oh I dont know bud why would you? Supposedly my trans was going to be installed by John B back in Jun (he had your car at the time), you were in a hurry to get it to him the day you bought it. However 6 months after the purchase you said you installed some other C-4 you just happened to have lying around. What happened with the trans between Jun and Jan? Why did you buy mine if you had another?

Hey things happen, in the business I am in. I deal with alot of parts and many of them are used. I try and keep drivetrain parts in the cars so people can see they work or that thye run.

If there was a problem with the trans why did it take 6 MONTHS to get back to me? You as well as I know I offered to replace the clutches you claimed weren't what they were supposed to be. I offered on many occasions to replace them.

actually i had a tko500 i bought the clutch and flywheel well i was thinking of going with a 5 spd so i decided to go with a auto that when i bought yours the reason it wasnt installed that same week john was puting together my whole suspension and fuel system so i decided to take it to the shop and make sure everything inside was going to handle my enegine thats when i had the suprise so i decided to trade my tko and $1000 for a mighty mite c4 with a manual valve body with a transbrake and a deep oil pan.but if you wana set up a race im down for it for cash [Razz]

--------------------
R.I.P DAD 3/5/36 - 6/2/07
2004 PORSCHE CAYENNE S on 22”
2013 PORSCHE Panamera on 21”
1987 SALEEN #184
Member of R H P

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow, some of you guys have had some bad experiences!

My experience with buying and selling used parts on cafords has mostly been positive. But then again I will typically ask a lot of questions and request pics before agreeing to meet anyone.

The worst experiences I have had on here involved people being extremely late (like 1hr late while calling every 10min and saying they are just a few minutes away).

I once had a cafords member meet me and they brought the wrong part, lol.

But I have yet to be completely ripped off by a cafords member.

It's certainly happened a couple times on the corral, where the transaction is faceless via UPS/Fedex however.

Some of you guys in the used car parts business, I am surprised it does not happen more often quite frankly.

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
Wow, some of you guys have had some bad experiences!

My experience with buying and selling used parts on cafords has mostly been positive. But then again I will typically ask a lot of questions and request pics before agreeing to meet anyone.

The worst experiences I have had on here involved people being extremely late (like 1hr late while calling every 10min and saying they are just a few minutes away).

I once had a cafords member meet me and they brought the wrong part, lol.

But I have yet to be completely ripped off by a cafords member.

It's certainly happened a couple times on the corral, where the transaction is faceless via UPS/Fedex however.

Some of you guys in the used car parts business, I am surprised it does not happen more often quite frankly.

i like to stay away from motors and trans. you just never know what can happen. i like small parts that i can inspect and know if it is going to fail.

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BlowN67:
quote:
Originally posted by racsirx:
Well, my name has been mentioned a few times already in different posts and I havent really said much, so I thought I would, but I have not been paid by N8, I was told by N8 that he forgot and would pay me later. All I got was a voicemail saying that since Fasthatch works under me, that I should be liable for his actions and do the towing for free plus tow two more cars for free from Oakland to Stockton then back to Oakland. I called N8 back and left a message on his voicemail saying that I am not interested in towing for half a day for free, and never heard anything back.

Grabs giant bucket of popcorn

with refills [Eek!]

seems like this needs to be in the who's got over on who post..

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
Well, my name has been mentioned a few times already in different posts and I havent really said much, so I thought I would, but I have not been paid by N8, I was told by N8 that he forgot and would pay me later. All I got was a voicemail saying that since Fasthatch works under me, that I should be liable for his actions and do the towing for free plus tow two more cars for free from Oakland to Stockton then back to Oakland. I called N8 back and left a message on his voicemail saying that I am not interested in towing for half a day for free, and never heard anything back.

with refills [Eek!]

THAT'S BULLSHIT! Nate flat out said that had nothing to do with you and absolved you from any blame, now he won't pay you.

Nate, c'mon man, make it right with Lee.

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
actually i had a tko500 i bought the clutch and flywheel well i was thinking of going with a 5 spd so i decided to go with a auto that when i bought yours the reason it wasnt installed that same week john was puting together my whole suspension and fuel system so i decided to take it to the shop and make sure everything inside was going to handle my enegine thats when i had the suprise so i decided to trade my tko and $1000 for a mighty mite c4 with a manual valve body with a transbrake and a deep oil pan.but if you wana set up a race im down for it for cash [Razz] [/QB]

So did you install your trans brake and cluthes? Offer still stands to replace the clutches on my end! Whats the status of it now?

As far as a race I would be down for sure. [patriot] No need for hard feelings over a set of worn out clutches neither of us new about

[Whoo Whooooo!]

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that some bad bullshit right there!!!
87#184saleen
¯
Member # 6276

quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 87#184saleen:
actually i had a tko500 i bought the clutch and flywheel well i was thinking of going with a 5 spd so i decided to go with a auto that when i bought yours the reason it wasnt installed that same week john was puting together my whole suspension and fuel system so i decided to take it to the shop and make sure everything inside was going to handle my enegine thats when i had the suprise so i decided to trade my tko and $1000 for a mighty mite c4 with a manual valve body with a transbrake and a deep oil pan.but if you wana set up a race im down for it for cash [Razz]

So did you install your trans brake and cluthes? Offer still stands to replace the clutches on my end! Whats the status of it now?

As far as a race I would be down for sure. [patriot] No need for hard feelings over a set of worn out clutches neither of us new about

[Whoo Whooooo!] [/QB][/
yeah i got a new transmission from my nephew already ill pm you for the clutches no hard feeling man problably you din't know about it
[Wink]

[ March 20, 2010, 06:46 AM: Message edited by: 87#184saleen ]

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

with refills [Eek!]

THAT'S BULLSHIT! Nate flat out said that had nothing to do with you and absolved you from any blame, now he won't pay you.

that's jacked.. Pay the guy his money

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have yet to be burned by anyone on this board. However, I will only buy certain things used.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by venomous99:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

with refills [Eek!]

that's jacked.. Pay the guy his money
lol...you guys do not know the full story. Lee has my number and I left him a message. If he feels I still owe him after what his employee did to my car. We can discuss it. I told Lee directly that I felt I did not owe him anything. Not by forum, not by PM, not by friend of friend. Directly. Dave his employee was paid in full to fix my car and fucked it up further. Why don't he take some of that money and pay Lee? This whole situation was his doing not mine.

I am done with anything that has to do with this situation. Lee call me if something has changed since I last spoke to you.

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
seems like we need a "people that have NOT gotten over on you" thread lol
Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
SHOalex
¯
Member # 7720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOalex  Ford pictures for SHOalex    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 23109:
seems like we need a "people that have NOT gotten over on you" thread lol

Hahaha yea but they are generally not as exciting and die out in a day or two so fuck those threads

And N8 I seen you typed time and time again lee is cool lee is cool he did nothing wrong and now you won't pay him? Come on man that's some other shit they are two different people, if you said he was alright and not at fault why punish him?

--------------------
BAM! POW! Right in the kisser.

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com