Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » People who've gotten over on you (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: People who've gotten over on you
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SHOalex:
quote:
Originally posted by 90FoX:
Lol i remember the post you made when you said some guy you "didn't know" cut you off and you post his picture hella laughing at you haha [worship]

I dunno I don't believe this thread one bit... sorry [patriot]

Yea that was a joke this isnt

and 510svt of course your gonna say some old dumb shit like this hes like your mentor or something come on dude look i like you just let me and him handle this one no ones crying and I dont need any comfort

you got 2 choice here.frist go to his house or work an take to him face to face an work out that way.2nd choice is to let go an walk from him an just move along with your life
BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
those were some expensive rims to be bring home with no money involed too. [Big Grin]

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BlowN67:
those were some expensive rims to be bring home with no money involed too. [Big Grin]

that's b/c your to nice john
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fasthatch:
quote:

Yea, hes a nice guy, BUT i'm not no punk either and many can vouch for that [Wink]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
quote:
Originally posted by fasthatch:
quote:

Yea, hes a nice guy, BUT i'm not no punk either and many can vouch for that [Wink]
never said you were a punk. john good people's hell i got john old truck
STANGSALLY76
¯
Member # 5342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGSALLY76  Ford pictures for STANGSALLY76    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
its the little crap in life that will kill ya!
stangsally sold me a set of polyurethane mounts that were covered in grease, but because i know him for over 10 years i don't bother wiping them down because he wouldn't do his friend dirty but i guess that was my mistake!
i finally wipe them down to install them on my car guess what there blown out, no biggie joey is my friend, i call him up..........you know what this c$%k sucker tells me? "they weren't broken before i sold them to you" so i tell him "yo Ricky has been asking me for days when were gonna put them on my car, and they have been sitting in the same place since i got home with them ask Ricky" Ricky is one of joeys good friends.
so then he tells me "what do you want me to do"
so i say "well i just called to give you a chance to make it right......i mean we are friends"
this punk ass fagot tells me "well im not in the business of giving refunds im in the business of selling parts" omg if he was in front of me i could have snapped his neck! [Mad]
just remember its the hard times and the bull $h!t that define us!

im just here to clear this shit, i have never
fucked anyone over and i always sell top quaility
parts and i am very honest with everyone
i have been on this forum for many years with
no problems period, i sold a set of used
motor mounts to a buddy, i drove the car
with no problems the day before i pulled
the 331 which i parted out mostly on here
and ebay long story short the mounts were
off the 331 and there were many people that
seen the 331 the mount were used but not broke,
if they were broke i would have never sold
them and also i never sold them to fr50
they were sold to a mutual freind in which
fr50 got them from so now they are third
party mounts so i get a call from fr50 around
2 months after originaly sold, to him claiming
they were broke so now we have the whole he said
she said needless to say me and fr50 have spoke
after he already publicly bashed and tryed to
draging my name threw the mud i am going
to give him his money back not because im
scared of him at all but because the $30-40
is about what are freind ship is worth to me
as of now this is squashed im not here to stir
shit im just trying to clear myself of this
b.s that should have never been brought to this
board end of story.

--------------------
92 LX deep into the 10's on the motor with street tires coming soon
its just a little small block

Posts: 1133 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow i love this thread! so im down at stangs-r-us shop just hanging out when i get a call from stangsally joey, he proceeds to scream at me "YOU GOT A F#$KING PROBLEM" LOL so i yell back then hang up.
this lame calles me back and yells some more and so do i then the phone hangs up again and i go about hanging out. two hours go buy and i call joey back and lol apologize for the way i acted, and he proceeds to tell me that i need to erase all the bad stuff i wrote about him because this is how he makes a living............wow should of thought about that before you got shady huh!
any ways we start to work it out and then he gets ballsy and calls me out again like hes a bad ass lol. but then calms down again and tells me "what ever ill give you your money back and the part i traded him" OK no big deal this is where i get hot again he then tells me "its no sweat off my back ill just sell them to some one that doesn't know any better".............wow for f#$king real..........is this guy a joke or what?
don't trip joey, keep the money and the part id rather be out the cash then to have you screw someone that doesn't have as much as i do!!!!!
oh and i hope this messes up your seller status on this forum, not because i want your family to suffer but because i don't want cafords members to suffer!
some of you might remember the time joey had a home invasion done on his home, a week later the machine shop joey worked at was held at gun point.........the guys wanted the motor that joey had stole...............go ahead and put that one together for your self's! [BS flag] i just call em how i see em and joey you're a piece of $h!t!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by STANGSALLY76:
quote:
its the little crap in life that will kill ya!
stangsally sold me a set of polyurethane mounts that were covered in grease, but because i know him for over 10 years i don't bother wiping them down because he wouldn't do his friend dirty but i guess that was my mistake!
i finally wipe them down to install them on my car guess what there blown out, no biggie joey is my friend, i call him up..........you know what this c$%k sucker tells me? "they weren't broken before i sold them to you" so i tell him "yo Ricky has been asking me for days when were gonna put them on my car, and they have been sitting in the same place since i got home with them ask Ricky" Ricky is one of joeys good friends.
so then he tells me "what do you want me to do"
so i say "well i just called to give you a chance to make it right......i mean we are friends"
this punk ass fagot tells me "well im not in the business of giving refunds im in the business of selling parts" omg if he was in front of me i could have snapped his neck! [Mad]
just remember its the hard times and the bull $h!t that define us!

im just here to clear this shit, i have never
fucked anyone over and i always sell top quaility
parts and i am very honest with everyone
i have been on this forum for many years with
no problems period, i sold a set of used
motor mounts to a buddy, i drove the car
with no problems the day before i pulled
the 331 which i parted out mostly on here
and ebay long story short the mounts were
off the 331 and there were many people that
seen the 331 the mount were used but not broke,
if they were broke i would have never sold
them and also i never sold them to fr50
they were sold to a mutual freind in which
fr50 got them from so now they are third
party mounts so i get a call from fr50 around
2 months after originaly sold, to him claiming
they were broke so now we have the whole he said
she said needless to say me and fr50 have spoke
after he already publicly bashed and tryed to
draging my name threw the mud i am going
to give him his money back not because im
scared of him at all but because the $30-40
is about what are freind ship is worth to me
as of now this is squashed im not here to stir
shit im just trying to clear myself of this
b.s that should have never been brought to this
board end of story.

wow this is a good story joey, i didn't know jimmy had a 331 in his car!
funny he told me about how his motor was a stock 302 and how he liked to swing donuts, i love how the story has changed!
i have no idea how 2 weeks turned in to 2 months, i love liers there the best!

[ March 12, 2010, 03:31 AM: Message edited by: fr5.0 ]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

STANGBOY
¯
Member # 7868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGBOY  Ford pictures for STANGBOY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
wow i love this thread! so im down at stangs-r-us shop just hanging out when i get a call from stangsally joey, he proceeds to scream at me "YOU GOT A F#$KING PROBLEM" LOL so i yell back then hang up.
this lame calles me back and yells some more and so do i then the phone hangs up again and i go about hanging out. two hours go buy and i call joey back and lol apologize for the way i acted, and he proceeds to tell me that i need to erase all the bad stuff i wrote about him because this is how he makes a living............wow should of thought about that before you got shady huh!
any ways we start to work it out and then he gets ballsy and calls me out again like hes a bad ass lol. but then calms down again and tells me "what ever ill give you your money back and the part i traded him" OK no big deal this is where i get hot again he then tells me "its no sweat off my back ill just sell them to some one that doesn't know any better".............wow for f#$king real..........is this guy a joke or what?
don't trip joey, keep the money and the part id rather be out the cash then to have you screw someone that doesn't have as much as i do!!!!!
oh and i hope this messes up your seller status on this forum, not because i want your family to suffer but because i don't want cafords members to suffer!
some of you might remember the time joey had a home invasion done on his home, a week later the machine shop joey worked at was held at gun point.........the guys wanted the motor that joey had stole...............go ahead and put that one together for your self's! [BS flag] i just call em how i see em and joey you're a piece of $h!t!!!!!!!!!!!

daaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmm [Eek!]

--------------------
1986 mustang notchback

she's good from far but far from good

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

never did anyone dirty lol, come one joey what about your supposed best friend chris?
his parts were at your house where you told him they would be ok then you built that black notch with his parts and a whole lot of other peoples money that felt sorry for you because of your home invasion! if all those people only knew how shady you were and how that whole situation was your fault, and now Chris is out never got a dime when you sold his parts on that car either! whos the real piece of work! what about little ricky's car joey, remember when you parted his car out and told him you don't know what to tell him that the car got toed away! wow i could go on all night about how dirty you are and how you have scammed tones of people, i love it! why do people in sac call you Alex hamelton's twin? get a life you looser!

[ March 12, 2010, 04:44 AM: Message edited by: fr5.0 ]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

remember when i worked all night on gregs car, fixing all the f@#k ups and putting a clutch in it!
you called me the next morning telling me how greg came to your house to get his car but before he could get there, you were showing off to your friends and hit the remote start and the car jumped out in to watt ave. and then you told him i did it!
i like that guy greg he still paid me because he knew you were a lier, but you didnt have to make good on his car because he went to prison! i doubt you would have any way but good lookin on throwing me under the boat!

[ March 12, 2010, 04:23 AM: Message edited by: fr5.0 ]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ouch! [Eek!]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ive had a situation on here but im no going to put no ones name on blast i dont get down like that but he sold me an stock short block for a 100 i put new rings and crank kit in it but didnt get it magged i put the engine together and it was all bad. i hit him up and he tells me he will make it right. a while after that to make it right he has a centerforce flywheel he wants 200 for he tells me give me a shifter and 40 and well call it even. i get the flywheel and put it in and my car shakes like crazy then i take it back out and find out its a zero balance so i call him and he says no its the right one for a 302 i tell him i talked to centerforce and its a zero balance then he tells me he dont know.im out hella time and money but i choped it up as a loss sometimes its just not worth it

[ March 12, 2010, 04:50 AM: Message edited by: Big block 66 f100 ]

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I know of bad dealings with Stang Sally, Haulin Ass Maro and His brother FoxBody.

Just examine what you buy carefully and if it requires a "came out of a perfectly running car" kind of statement, don't give that the credit it should get.

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Big block 66 f100:
ive had a situation on here but im no going to put no ones name on blast i dont get down like that but he sold me an stock short block for a 100 i put new rings and crank kit in it but didnt get it magged i put the engine together and it was all bad. i hit him up and he tells me he will make it right. a while after that to make it right he has a centerforce flywheel he wants 200 for he tells me give me a shifter and 40 and well call it even. i get the flywheel and put it in and my car shakes like crazy then i take it back out and find out its a zero balance so i call him and he says no its the right one for a 302 i tell him i talked to centerforce and its a zero balance then he tells me he dont know.im out hella time and money but i choped it up as a loss sometimes its just not worth it

Personally I think you should put him on blast. That helps the community, as then people are aware of a potential problems. Had a few people stepped up and said what was said about the gentleman that fucked my car up, I could have been able to avoid the problems I had and just went to Dan from the gate.

I know Don doesnt like me and thinks I hide under beds and eats children. But I heard he does good heater core installs. Also heard good things about Dan and a bunch of others. We should be just as quick to point out the crooks on the board.

[ March 12, 2010, 11:16 AM: Message edited by: N8 ]

73 on DUBS
Car thief associate!
Member # 5677

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 73 on DUBS  Ford pictures for 73 on DUBS  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i had bad dealing with haulinass and foxbody
i will never buy anything from them

--------------------
you r not ready!!!! -H$$-

###################################

Juan Moralas aka Julienn Morales aka 73 on DUBS accompliced by his brother Ben Moralas aka Benjamin Moralas aka bnmrls aka benmorales94025@yahoo.com of Menlo Park (408)431-3020 / (650)271-2509 pictured here is a member of the East Palo Alto car theft ring called High Speed Specialist aka HSS aka H$$ which has loose Norteño gang ties. Be suspect of Ben Morales / Juan Morales and their EPA criminal H$$ affiliates. They've been spotted at various car shows, 7th street, and Sacramento Raceway.

This thief affiliated High Speed Specialists group is **NOT** related to the legit drag racing group under the same name out of Oakland.

STOLEN Mustang SALEEN FOUND AT "73 ON DUBS" FAMILY'S HOUSE

Known Car Thieves: BEWARE

89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I bought a motor from hualinassmaro a few months back, I still haven't fired it up yet.. But when I was at his shop I asked him to fire it up for me and it was all legit. Car should be up and running soon, used motors always make me nervous regardless who they came from.
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
very entertaining thread..more so than those positive feedback threads that seem to die a lot faster. buyer beware...

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

STANGSALLY76
¯
Member # 5342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGSALLY76  Ford pictures for STANGSALLY76    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
never did anyone dirty lol, come one joey what about your supposed best friend chris?
his parts were at your house where you told him they would be ok then you built that black notch with his parts and a whole lot of other peoples money that felt sorry for you because of your home invasion! if all those people only knew how shady you were and how that whole situation was your fault, and now Chris is out never got a dime when you sold his parts on that car either! whos the real piece of work! what about little ricky's car joey, remember when you parted his car out and told him you don't know what to tell him that the car got toed away! wow i could go on all night about how dirty you are and how you have scammed tones of people, i love it! why do people in sac call you Alex hamelton's twin? get a life you looser!

--------------------
92 LX deep into the 10's on the motor with street tires coming soon
its just a little small block

Posts: 1133 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
Stangs R Us
¯
Member # 4495

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangs R Us  Ford pictures for Stangs R Us    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
[QB][/QB]

squash this ron u and joey are both coo , just get ur money back for them and let it go i will even be the middle man [burnout]
Posts: 3100 | From: sacramento | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Carless sold me a tire that had a hole in the sidewall. That guy is a douche.

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
Stangs R Us
¯
Member # 4495

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangs R Us  Ford pictures for Stangs R Us    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
another thing to add parts or a lil cash isnt worth a friendship i would rather be broke with hella friends then have money and no friends , so compsvt and shoalex yall need to work something out to or just drop it
Stangs R Us
¯
Member # 4495

quote:
Originally posted by 90GT510:
Carless sold me a tire that had a hole in the sidewall. That guy is a douche.

now that sucks
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
Originally posted by Stangs R Us:
another thing to add parts or a lil cash isnt worth a friendship i would rather be broke with hella friends then have money and no friends , so compsvt and shoalex yall need to work something out to or just drop it

this i can agree with
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ March 12, 2010, 08:52 PM: Message edited by: Pure Stang ]

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com