Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » People who've gotten over on you (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: People who've gotten over on you
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I bought a condom from someone on this site and they never told me it was used. I was so pissed that night!!!

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 23109:
I bought a condom from someone on this site and they never told me it was used. I was so pissed that night!!!

soory about that i told you could flip inside out though
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fasthatch:
quote:
Originally posted by 23109:

soory about that i told you could flip inside out though
hahaha.

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Think there's more to come lol look

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey joey stop calling people to talk to me, they dont want you calling! no one wants you around we have all been burned or embarrassed or been shit talked by you!
thats why you have resorted to selling parts out side of sac!
i love how sean doesnt want you around anymore and had to fake appointments and sicknesses to get out of going to dinner with you because he couldnt bear to be around when you complained to servers so every time (and he accentuated every time) you would get free meals. how embarrassing!
what about when sean let you work at his shop so you could learn a little about building cars, and later you told everyone how you tought sean how to work on cars. give me a break joey, you damn near burned every one in sac that has anything to do with mustangs!
i dont understand how i "ruined your way of making a living" dude you did that on your own!
i see above you commented and then erased it...................is that because you know if you denie all those people that you burned will chime in and in your words again "ruin your way of making a living"!
p.s. remember when phil was hella cool and let you take those drag lites to try on your white new edge no money down 6 years ago................he saw this thread and he wanted me to let you know, hes still waiting for his money!
wow joey i swear people i havent talked to in years are pm ing me about shit you have burned them on...................WHY ARE YOU SO SHADY!

i got a good idea, take your girls advice and move out of california, before we run you out like we did to your dad alex hamelton!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^ I guess you can say FR does not want a friendship with him anymore....lol.

Drama aside I think it is good to let this type of shit out. I had no clue about a couple of people mentioned. Not saying I immediately side with anything or anyone. But it is good to know the potential.

I personally think folks should be banned for stuff like this or what happened to me.

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i bought a syder intake from joey in 2006 an it was everthing he said it was
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

I personally think folks should be banned for stuff like this or what happened to me.

Sorry to jump of topic, but were you ever paid back or refunded in any way?

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
hey joey stop calling people to talk to me, they dont want you calling! no one wants you around we have all been burned or embarrassed or been shit talked by you!
i love how sean doesnt want you around anymore and had to fake appointments and sicknesses to get out of going to dinner with you because he couldnt bear to be around when you complained to servers so every time (and he accentuated every time) you would get free meals. how embarrassing!
what about when sean let you work at his shop so you could learn a little about building cars, and later you told everyone how you tought sean how to work on cars. give me a break joey, you damn near burned every one in sac that has anything to do with mustangs!
i dont understand how i "ruined your way of making a living" dude you did that on your own!
i see above you commented and then erased it...................is that because you know if you denie all those people that you burned will chime in and in your words again "ruin your way of making a living"!
p.s. remember when phil was hella cool and let you take those drag lites to try on your white new edge no money down 6 years ago................he saw this thread and he wanted me to let you know, hes still waiting for his money!
wow joey i swear people i havent talked to in years are pm ing me about shit you have burned them on...................WHY ARE YOU SO SHADY!

i got a good idea, take your girls advice and move out of california, before we run you out like we did to your dad alex hamelton!

-

[ March 12, 2010, 07:29 PM: Message edited by: 04 S281 ]

Posts: 1570 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
^^ I guess you can say FR does not want a friendship with him anymore....lol.

Drama aside I think it is good to let this type of shit out. I had no clue about a couple of people mentioned. Not saying I immediately side with anything or anyone. But it is good to know the potential.

ive known stangsally joey for 10+ years and have heard all the shit, i kept my distance about doing biz with him and wow first deal i get burned go figure!
im just appalled that he would tell me that he would just turn around and sell the mounts to someone that doesnt know any better!
im just tired of the shadyness coming from this guy!
sorry folks but yall have the right to know!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

SHOalex
¯
Member # 7720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOalex  Ford pictures for SHOalex    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Stangs R Us:
another thing to add parts or a lil cash isnt worth a friendship i would rather be broke with hella friends then have money and no friends , so compsvt and shoalex yall need to work something out to or just drop it

I hear what your saying BUT I got plenty of friends and I'd rather just not have compsvt as a friend I'm sure I'm not the only person he's gotten ovver on I actually know at least 3 other people I could name and it's really upseting to see a guy like this get time and again

--------------------
BAM! POW! Right in the kisser.

phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Don't bring me into this
Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Eek!]

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

CompSVT
¯
Member # 7392

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CompSVT  Ford pictures for CompSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Big Grin] [Whoo Whooooo!]
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

not a thin dime, not a I'm sorry, my bad, fuck you or anything. But I am over it. Karma is a hard customer sometimes.
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Who's taking tally here? Damn

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

not a thin dime, not a I'm sorry, my bad, fuck you or anything. But I am over it. Karma is a hard customer sometimes.
Wow! Aint that some shit?!?!? Why's he still running around on this board then? I'm suprised he didnt get stoned or lashed by now [Eek!]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90GT510:
Carless sold me a tire that had a hole in the sidewall. That guy is a douche.

lol, omg, not sure why, but I just spit out my cereal laughing at this post. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Originally posted by phil a:
quote:

Don't bring me into this
lol you're not Sean's cousin.

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
No rebuttle?

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
phildog
¯
Member # 1214

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phildog  Ford pictures for phildog    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have had excellent transactions with Haulinassmaro. If you sell enough parts, you are bound to disappoint someone, but I personally have not been disappointed by Matt.

1SLOWLX also took extremely good care of me on a deal that almost went sour and I was very appreciative of how he handled business.

MachYou
¯
Member # 7934

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MachYou  Ford pictures for MachYou    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you too homos need to stop it...

i think hes mad that ivan doesnt run his hands through his hair anymore...

i got fucked over hard by a "good friend" also, just turned into me getting the blame. learned my lesson.

--------------------
All Bullshit Stops When the Hands Drop

Posts: 726 | From: California | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
sac 5.0
¯
Member # 2980

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sac 5.0  Ford pictures for sac 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

what ever happned to that ass bag alex he still owes me money.
SHOalex
¯
Member # 7720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOalex  Ford pictures for SHOalex    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by itznotahighway:
you too homos need to stop it...

i think hes mad that ivan doesnt run his hands through his hair anymore...

i got fucked over hard by a "good friend" also, just turned into me getting the blame. learned my lesson.

Could be right about the hair thing...

--------------------
BAM! POW! Right in the kisser.

Carless
¯
Member # 9119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carless  Ford pictures for Carless  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90GT510:
Carless sold me a tire that had a hole in the sidewall. That guy is a douche.

hahah get outta here wit that, go fix your 50. lol

Only thing ive ever sold on this board was a set of brand new 4.10 gears to alexdel(dont know the whole username) with a 01 cobra. his freind picked it up and im assumin they worked fine since hes not puttin me on blast here. lol

--------------------
*89 LX 5.0(sold)
*86 GT 5.0(sold)
*90 GT 5.0

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com