Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » New Toy '69 Deluxe Fastback (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: New Toy '69 Deluxe Fastback
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[worship]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

bwkelley76
¯
Member # 8792

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bwkelley76  Ford pictures for bwkelley76    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Rear Spoiler is on!

-
 -

--------------------
Dont sweat the petty things and dont pet the sweaty things. "RIP George Carlin"

Posts: 886 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Dec 2008  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Coming along nice [patriot]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
bwkelley76
¯
Member # 8792

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bwkelley76  Ford pictures for bwkelley76    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thanks! Gettin her ready for the Sac Mustang car show on Sat. Anyone here going?

--------------------

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by bwkelley76:
thanks! Gettin her ready for the Sac Mustang car show on Sat. Anyone here going?

I'll be there

--------------------
Daniel/50Reasons

bwkelley76
¯
Member # 8792

sweet! See you there!

--------------------

bwkelley76
¯
Member # 8792

Car show was cool!
Thanks goes to Gary from Norcal Motorsports for getting this great shot of the '69.

-

[ May 06, 2010, 02:30 AM: Message edited by: bwkelley76 ]

--------------------

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

quote:
Originally posted by bwkelley76:
Car show was cool!
Thanks goes to Gary from Norcal Motorsports for getting this great shot of the '69.

-

That was your car epic and I looked at it and thought no that's not him

--------------------
Daniel/50Reasons

bwkelley76
¯
Member # 8792

<<lol, is that good or bad?

--------------------

bwkelley76
¯
Member # 8792

So yeah, I guess I did such a good job on the '69 that someone bought it and made me a rich man! lol The damn thing wasn't even for sale!

I wasn't going to turn down the amount of money I was offered though.

I'm such a damn car whore I swear.

To make a long story short the '69 is on its way to Australia to its proud new owner in a week or 2, and I'm starting over again with a '67 fastback I just bought.

This time I'm doing a gt500 clone and I'm doing it right. NO ELEANOR STUFF.

Here's the new beast. Black plate equipped '67 C code deluxe fastback, manual brake and steering car with a '69 "true 4V" 351 Windsor, she runs good but of course needs a complete resto. I think this one is going to get paint and body FIRST, then I can get it road worthy and do all the mechanical and interior myself over time.

I'll be starting a new forum thread on this one.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

We were right next to that car selling some parts when you bought that car hella of a deal should be a good project , i like this 67' better then the 69' more potential

--------------------
Daniel/50Reasons

Chavez66
¯
Member # 9812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chavez66  Ford pictures for Chavez66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn you bought that car haha i seen that and was like damn ill trade by Cobra for that thing right now [Eek!]

--------------------
WWW.50Reasonscarclub.com

Posts: 1694 | From: Dont worry about it | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
bwkelley76
¯
Member # 8792

....ah you guys must be confusing me with Brian from Sac Mustang. I bought it from him at a slightly inflated rate the very next day...lol. I still got a good deal on it though. He is also the one that sold me the '69 and then hooked me up with the buyers for the '69.

Now that I think about it this is all his fault. He has had a hand in every sale and purchase I've made since my '65 coupe 2 years ago. What a great connection he has been. I also like the guy, he's a business man for sure but a joy to work with.

--------------------

92stangLX
¯
Member # 3252

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92stangLX  Ford pictures for 92stangLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is one of the best threads in General Talk.. exactly what CAFords needs right now!

Keep posting pics of your progress on the new project! You are giving me the inpiration to do one of my own [patriot]

Posts: 5302 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Sep 2003  |  :
94 N.C.F GT
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 8722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 N.C.F GT  Ford pictures for 94 N.C.F GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Keep up the good work can't wait to see the next one [patriot]

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX:(D D) ORANGE coupe
94GT:(427) Its a BEAST on the streets but in the garage it stays ASLEEP. N/A

Posts: 1313 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
bwkelley76
¯
Member # 8792

Thanks guys! I started a new thread for the '67 fastback, check my other posts via my profile if you want to follow. I'm getting started on it in the next few weeks. [Smile]

--------------------

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So you are the guy who bought that car! Congrats, looks like a great starting point.

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
bwkelley76
¯
Member # 8792

thanks! Yep it seems like it so far. I haven't started tearing into it just yet so I haven't figured out just how much she's going to need right of the bat. I got a set of Billet Specialties wheels for her and reverse eye springs for the rear, and a few other little items I'm scraping together.

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com