Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Scammed by a member of Cafords.com (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Scammed by a member of Cafords.com
DevonShelbyGT
¯
Member # 8696

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DevonShelbyGT  Ford pictures for DevonShelbyGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sorry to hear all this man. if youve ever bought something used off a forum like this , im sure youve been burned at least once. i know i have. just remember that karmas a b*tch and "...the universe has a way of working itself out..." [patriot]
Posts: 299 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 510 mob shit:
I understand what u guys are saying but where I come from u don't call the cops u handle ur shit! If u posted pics and info of my shit and say it got keyed everytime I go out I'd find the guy who posted my shit up and beat him retarded!! Y don't u go find the guy if he's a scammer I'm sure he won't call the cops .!$1500 is ally of money to some people.. Then u payed for a Pi if it was me Id be sitting infront of his house waiting!!

Don't scam anyone on this site and your shit won't be posted.
If it happens and you scammed the person who posted it they will be waiting for you to coem over and try and beat them retarded, i am sure it'll be the other way around and you'll be paying the money you owe.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
quote:
I understand what u guys are saying but where I come from u don't call the cops u handle ur shit! If u posted pics and info of my shit and say it got keyed everytime I go out I'd find the guy who posted my shit up and beat him retarded!! Y don't u go find the guy if he's a scammer I'm sure he won't call the cops .!$1500 is ally of money to some people.. Then u payed for a Pi if it was me Id be sitting infront of his house waiting!!

If it happens and you scammed the person who posted it they will be waiting for you to coem over and try and beat them retarded, i am sure it'll be the other way around and you'll be paying the money you owe.

dana, you got a little hood in you huh lol.... [Big Grin]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
quote:
quote:

I lived in Long Beach for a while [Wink] 213!

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

daaaaammmmmmnnnn...........and youre a crip lol!!!!

-

[ January 01, 2010, 10:23 PM: Message edited by: fr5.0 ]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

daaaaammmmmmnnnn...........and youre a crip lol!!!!
haha, i just think people need to be more accountable for their actions.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

yep thats real!!!! [patriot]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

510 mob shit
¯
Member # 2117

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510 mob shit  Ford pictures for 510 mob shit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't worry about scamming people because that's not me. I agree that carmas a bitch and I'm not saying what u guys are saying is wrong! All I am trying to get across is that personal info is personal.. I don't agree with putting peoples busness out there! To me it's not right, but people handle shit in differnt ways all I'm trying to say is watch out cause u never know who your dealing with!! He can handle it any way he wants this is just my opinion and what I've learned in life..

--------------------
FHFC

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
I don't worry about scamming people because that's not me. I agree that carmas a bitch and I'm not saying what u guys are saying is wrong! All I am trying to get across is that personal info is personal.. I don't agree with putting peoples busness out there! To me it's not right, but people handle shit in differnt ways all I'm trying to say is watch out cause u never know who your dealing with!! He can handle it any way he wants this is just my opinion and what I've learned in life..

is personal info personal after the person has scammed you out of 1500+ dollars and they are avoiding you like the plague?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Twinned331
¯
Member # 9657

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Twinned331  Ford pictures for Twinned331    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Believe me there is more personal info I.e. Addresses, DL#, SS#. that are not being posted. If I wanted to screw this guy, I could without a problem. I hired a PI (family friend)for a short time, to get all info needed on him. I've given him plenty of chances to come clean. It's his choice what he is doing. I have sat outside the address(s) plenty of times, and he knows it!!! If he thinks im going to forget about $1500, he's mistaken...

Simple fix, Phone call or E-mail...

[ January 01, 2010, 11:19 PM: Message edited by: Twinned331 ]

--------------------
Sweet Dreams Chris!!!

Dag302
¯
Member # 4682

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dag302  Ford pictures for Dag302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Is there a dollar amount that you think its ok to start posting personal info? I would be posting all the info I had for a lot less and hoped it pissed the guy off. Hopefully I would not have to waste my time looking for him as he would be contacting me!!

--------------------
04 Expedition 4X4
93 Cobra #822
96 Cobra

Posts: 2842 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
Ryan_LX
¯
Member # 7089

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ryan_LX  Ford pictures for Ryan_LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yea thats some bs my buddy bought a morroso oil pan of someone who clames they only used it for a little while or something. turns out it was all warped and couldnt hold a seal [Mad] what goes around comes around shady ppl will get theres [patriot]
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I understand what u guys are saying but where I come from u don't call the cops u handle ur shit!

Where do you come from? In our society we have laws. If you take the law in your own hands, you go to jail. It actually doesn't matter where you come from in the law's perspective. Prison accepts law-breakers from all walks of life.

If someone scams you, there is due process. You can legally take them to court, tell your story, and get your money back if you are so entitled.

[ January 02, 2010, 02:03 PM: Message edited by: Luke87GT ]

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
quote:
I understand what u guys are saying but where I come from u don't call the cops u handle ur shit!

Where do you come from? In our society we have laws. If you take the law in your own hands, you go to jail. It actually doesn't matter where you come from in the law's perspective. Prison accepts law-breakers from all walks of life.

If someone scams you, there is due process. You can legally take them to court, tell your story, and get your money back if you are so entitled.

luke is right,3-4 years ago, if it was me. id be at his door ste ready to beat on him. but now with alot to lose you got to follow the law/rules even if your from"da hood homie"
SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by crazy horse:
yea thats some bs my buddy bought a morroso oil pan of someone who clames they only used it for a little while or something. turns out it was all warped and couldnt hold a seal [Mad] what goes around comes around shady ppl will get theres [patriot]

yuppp shady people will get theres, just give it time.... [patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com