Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Scammed by a member of Cafords.com (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Scammed by a member of Cafords.com
F1R/GT
¯
Member # 7404

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for F1R/GT  Ford pictures for F1R/GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
+1 for a rating system.

--------------------
sure officer it's stock....

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A revamp of the board along with some sort of rating feedback system have been some things ppl have been asking forever. lots of requesting but is Anyone actually willing to donate to make it happen? Probably not so deal with what u got...

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We can start a thread in street racing section who's fucking people over it won't get erased I will start it , we can use that as a system no money needEd or any major changes needed no one has to deal with anything bad starting now [patriot]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The thread was just started in street racing section so please reply with any names on this site that has scammed you

--------------------
Daniel/50Reasons

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
The thread was just started in street racing section so please reply with any names on this site that has scammed you

this should be in the for sale section as well.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
quote:

this should be in the for sale section as well.
I put it their so it stays their if you put in sale section it would be knoked off 1st page in one day

--------------------
Daniel/50Reasons

Adam5.0
¯
Member # 6995

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam5.0  Ford pictures for Adam5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
honestly your best bet is to take him to small claims court. if you try giving him street justice you will end up more in the hole than you already are.

--------------------
want something old and japanese

Posts: 1609 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Aug 2006  |  :
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't recall seeing him on here very often. How have you tried to contact him? There's a chance he got the turbo being told it was rebuilt and just didn't open it up to inspect it. If he knows the deal and is avoiding you then he's a douche but if he hasn't had a chance to make it right then I'd give him that chance. He could be avoiding you because he doesn't have the money to give you for the turbo back, I hope he has a reasonable explanation for the situation and makes it right.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
Twinned331
¯
Member # 9657

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Twinned331  Ford pictures for Twinned331    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've been after the guy for a few months. I have been in contact with people that know him, and they say he is dodging me as well. I have visited the current address (where his truck & Mustang are), and they say he does not live there. Even though he renewed his DL with that address as of Nov. 9th. I have left several messages, E-mails and text's on both numbers that he has. If he does not have the money as of now thats fine, he just needs to tell me in person or by E-mail. I even offered him an easy way out and pay half($750), since it would save me about $700 from buying a new turbo. It's around $1600 to replace the center section. I spoke with the person that owned the turbo before Chris, and both partys knew of the condition. He could have it alot easyer then what he is choosing....

--------------------
Sweet Dreams Chris!!!

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Twinned331:
I've been after the guy for a few months. I have been in contact with people that know him, and they say he is dodging me as well. I have visited the current address (where his truck & Mustang are), and they say he does not live there. Even though he renewed his DL with that address as of Nov. 9th. I have left several messages, E-mails and text's on both numbers that he has. If he does not have the money as of now thats fine, he just needs to tell me in person or by E-mail. I even offered him an easy way out and pay half($750), since it would save me about $700 from buying a new turbo. It's around $1600 to replace the center section. I spoke with the person that owned the turbo before Chris, and both partys knew of the condition. He could have it alot easyer then what he is choosing....

Man and to think I was about to have my car painted by this gentleman. I hope things get back right, but from the sounds of other dealings things are never back right with deals with this chap.
twins
¯
Member # 5069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twins  Ford pictures for twins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this is pretty messed up. The funny thing is that i remember when he got the turbo from the other party from this board. 510 fifty was goijg to put it on his car cause to his understanding it was a good turbo. He was also givin the hot side with it and was excited that he only neeeded the cold side and a few other parts but he sold the car it was going on. Sounds to me like the guy that traded him the turbo and hot side was pissed about the paint job and so he gave him a messed up turbo hoping he would'nt pull it apart. I dont think he would have taken it in trade just to have to turn around and and rebuild it and spend more mone and be more in the hole. My 02.
Twinned331
¯
Member # 9657

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Twinned331  Ford pictures for Twinned331    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That could possibly be true, but seeing that the situation is being dodged, I can only rely on what I have been told! This whole thing could be cleared up easy, with an E-mail or phone call. Thats all im looking for, besides half of the money back!

--------------------
Sweet Dreams Chris!!!

510 mob shit
¯
Member # 2117

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510 mob shit  Ford pictures for 510 mob shit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man this shits crazy! It seems like this story is kinda wishy washy going back and forth.. Between chris and the previous owner.. I'm not saying don't buy from him but if u put out my business like my last name and where I lived u wouldn't have to worry about finding me .. I'd come find u ... I understand u got burned and I'm sorry for that but personal shit is personal shit.. Put up a post saying don't buy from this guy, but his personal life to all the world is not right to me.. Like I said if it was me and u put all my busness up here I'd come find u!! Just my .02 [patriot]

[ January 01, 2010, 04:09 PM: Message edited by: 510 mob shit ]

--------------------
FHFC

50/50
¯
Member # 1724

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for 50/50  Ford pictures for 50/50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well, if you can replace that finned fan for a good price, replace it and use it. If not, find out who his parents are and inform them of his misleading ways of deceit, deception, lies, ect. Say your a good god-fearing christian. And you felt he was a good christian, too. And you trusted him and his words. They will take pity and either refund you from their pockets or they will dish-out morality-justice to their son.
Or think of the possibility this guy was unaware of the damage to the edges of this turbo. Just address this to him and he'll be cool about it.

--------------------
Previously named: VenGeance, 5LiterFever, 50cal.

Drive safely. You wanna drive in it. Not DIE in it.

1GMKILLER
¯
Member # 9622

Ford Icon 8 posted      Profile for 1GMKILLER  Ford pictures for 1GMKILLER    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 87#184saleen:
quote:
The mods on here should make it to where you can rate someone after a sell like eBay so new people who don't see the bad dealings with a person on gen talk thread don't get burned cuz of a shady character. There's alot of shady people on this site [Mad]

yup shady people some one sold me a core c4 talking about its a dynamic transmission that shit only had 1 red clutch the rest all stock
for $800 that shit was all fucked up thats why i learn my lesson. buy it new thats the best way to go
bye the way carma is a bitch.

Yea Man! The Same People Sold Me A AOD Tranny And He Said That He Drove The Car From Pacifica But when I Installed It It Dnt Work And His Name Is STEVE FROM SAN JOSE That's A Bitch Shit That He Did....PS I Think There Brothers [BS flag] [dance] [dance]
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 510 mob shit:
Like I said if it was me and u put all my busness up here I'd come find u!!

THAT'S WHAT HE'S LOOKING FOR, THIS GUY TO COME FIND HIM......

[ January 01, 2010, 04:42 PM: Message edited by: hidnn.o.s. ]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Man this shits crazy! It seems like this story is kinda wishy washy going back and forth.. Between chris and the previous owner.. I'm not saying don't buy from him but if u put out my business like my last name and where I lived u wouldn't have to worry about finding me .. I'd come find u ... I understand u got burned and I'm sorry for that but personal shit is personal shit.. Put up a post saying don't buy from this guy, but his personal life to all the world is not right to me.. Like I said if it was me and u put all my busness up here I'd come find u!! Just my .02 [patriot]

I have to disagree. I'd have no issue exposing a scammer.

Of course I have no knowledge of this situation other than what is posted here so I can't comment in more detailed terms.

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
quote:

I have to disagree. I'd have no issue exposing a scammer.

Of course I have no knowledge of this situation other than what is posted here so I can't comment in more detailed terms.

I agree, you fuck me out of 1500 dollars and don't make it right, i'm posting your phone number, your address, everything i know or can find out on every forum i go to cause your nothing more to me than a thief that should be in jail.

[ January 01, 2010, 06:00 PM: Message edited by: WildFire532FB ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

sure hope youre not planning on scaming anyone then!!!!!!
just my .02 but ill plaster your $h!t on a billboard along with your moms info if you scam me!!!!! [Eek!]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

+ 100000000"000^ to what FR5.0 is saying ony people who are scammers have problems with people going this route this pore guy is been trying to find this guy for a few months and fuck the excuse that the seller didn't know that's bullshit you better know what you selling that's that to all the bitch ass scammers on here people can only take so much shit and when it's hard to come up with like $1500 to spend on anything and get burned , oh no you gotta get delt with and seeing how the police delt with warhorse stolen car leave the police out of it and fuck this guy up! [Mad]

--------------------
Daniel/50Reasons

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

And personal is personal getting burned is real personal so fuck his info [patriot]

--------------------
Daniel/50Reasons

90fox5.0
¯
Member # 9338

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90fox5.0  Ford pictures for 90fox5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thumbs up for fr5.0

--------------------
1989 LX DROP
1997 Svt Cobra (SOLD)
2000 SS Camaro (SOLD)

Posts: 1827 | From: South sacramento | Registered: Jul 2009  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
quote:

sure hope youre not planning on scaming anyone then!!!!!!
just my .02 but ill plaster your $h!t on a billboard along with your moms info if you scam me!!!!! [Eek!]

LOL! x2

Im positive the scammer is reading these threads, and im sure he believes in Karma.

Remember, what goes around, comes around. You should be happy that you have a job and are able to pay your bills but by scamming someone for their hard-earned money will always bring bad karma your way.

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
510 mob shit
¯
Member # 2117

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510 mob shit  Ford pictures for 510 mob shit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I understand what u guys are saying but where I come from u don't call the cops u handle ur shit! If u posted pics and info of my shit and say it got keyed everytime I go out I'd find the guy who posted my shit up and beat him retarded!! Y don't u go find the guy if he's a scammer I'm sure he won't call the cops .!$1500 is ally of money to some people.. Then u payed for a Pi if it was me Id be sitting infront of his house waiting!!

--------------------
FHFC

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Twinned331:

If its obvious that he is avoiding you then that's a whole different story, $1500 is nothing to let slide unless your Bill Gates. Good luck on getting anything back, I remember when I got fucked on a deal here a while back and it didn't go anywhere..... gotta live and learn I guess.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com