Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Cotto vs Pacquiao (Page 6)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Cotto vs Pacquiao
BATMOBILE
¯
Member # 6239

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BATMOBILE  Ford pictures for BATMOBILE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
quote:
Originally posted by BATMOBILE:
And BTW I can post a bunch of pics where Manny was get slapped around by many different fighters in lower weight classes.

Post them homie...your just sour cuz your boy got slapped the fuck around!!! Some people just never learn...just like your racist ass comment that you deleted after I called you out on [Mad] Keywords here are "lower weight classes." Manny went UP...gained weight, gained strength, more knowledge, and is just an all around better fighter NOW then before. So go ahead, try to continue your Manny bashing, although he still just beat Cotto's ass HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
I never was taking anything away from Manny besides I aint racist. I added a comment that I thought was funny but didn't think about how ppl lost their lives and edited it. You even got an appology out me and thats rare. And also, show me a post where I bashed Manny, I just thought my fighter was gonna win. And BTW I didnt edit it cuz you called me out on it, I already edited it before that. Read my reply to you and you will see. I wouldnt edit anything cuz you or anyone else tells me to anyway HOMIE...
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
And BTW I can post a bunch of pics where Manny was get slapped around by many different fighters in lower weight classes.

Post them homie...your just sour cuz your boy got slapped the fuck around!!! Some people just never learn...just like your racist ass comment that you deleted after I called you out on [Mad] Keywords here are "lower weight classes." Manny went UP...gained weight, gained strength, more knowledge, and is just an all around better fighter NOW then before. So go ahead, try to continue your Manny bashing, although he still just beat Cotto's ass HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
I never was taking anything away from Manny besides I aint racist. I added a comment that I thought was funny but didn't think about how ppl lost their lives and edited it. You even got an appology out me and thats rare. And also, show me a post where I bashed Manny, I just thought my fighter was gonna win. And BTW I didnt edit it cuz you called me out on it, I already edited it before that. Read my reply to you and you will see. I wouldnt edit anything cuz you or anyone else tells me to anyway HOMIE...
Edit yo shit homie...lol. I agree dude apologized and edited it. But you were quick on the draw with the reply. Let it go... [worship]
BATMOBILE
¯
Member # 6239

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BATMOBILE  Ford pictures for BATMOBILE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:

I do not think anyone is being racist. Most fans of Manny are fans of their heritage and what he represents to all Filipinos. Which is great I am all for that. But you have to separate that from boxing speak and analysis. I know for me I am not looking at him as a Filipino boxer, just a boxer. A boxer who will get his dick put in the dirt by Mayweather, Mosely and Paul Williams...lmao.

Calm down folks and talk boxing.

No, I'm just bringing up what Batman over here said about the Philippines last week before the fight even happened. We were talking about BOXING and BS'ing about these two guys, then he had to cross the line with some bullshit talking about "the Philippines is a landslide that we call home"...had to call this fool on it and he went and deleted it. Smart guy, eh???

But I do respect you N8 [Big Grin] You have A LOT to say about evrey damn topic on cafords hahahah [patriot]

hahah, yea I am a talkative mofo...Even in person. But he apologized for that slip up.
Yes thanks N8, I did apologize for the slip up. People do get carried away and I admitted that. Be mad at me if I kept it up there and didnt care. But that wasnt the case.
BATMOBILE
¯
Member # 6239

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Edit yo shit homie...lol. I agree dude apologized and edited it. But you were quick on the draw with the reply. Let it go... [worship]
Once again you are right. This is a sport, my guy lost and thats that. Sidewayz everythings good over here... Boxing is just a touchy sport for alot of people... No more hostile posts comin from me...
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All good, i was just pointing it out. Shit wasn't right, but I accept your apology batman [Big Grin] And yes, I DID quote your response that still had the "comment" in it... so I was faster then you [Razz]

To each his own...but my boy whooped your boy's ass [dance] jk.

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
THESE GUYS ARE FADEIN FAST IN THERE WELL INTO THE SIXTH ROUND [worship]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

BATMOBILE
¯
Member # 6239

quote:
All good, i was just pointing it out. Shit wasn't right, but I accept your apology batman [Big Grin] And yes, I DID quote your response that still had the "comment" in it... so I was faster then you [Razz]

To each his own...but my boy whooped your boy's ass [dance] jk.

Hahahaha, I like that last comment. Something I woulda done... lol

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com