Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » kanye west strikes again (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: kanye west strikes again
NiftyWhiteFifty
¯
Member # 4320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NiftyWhiteFifty  Ford pictures for NiftyWhiteFifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
No I would still think he would be an asshole. An asshole that happens to be a racist. But to say what would be what if the shoe was on the other foot then put a racist spin on it, is nothing more than ambitiously presumptive IMO.

N8, I respect you. but I do not believe for a second that you wouldn't be pulling the race card if the situation was reversed!!

--------------------
'05 F150 4x4

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90gtvert:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
Originally posted by 1989lx5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
This is a spin none-the-less. Dude is a ego-tistical equal opportunity asshole. Had anyone won besides Beyonce he was gonna do this. I think to put race into this proves some people can be just down right thick.

So you deny the fact that if the tables were turned that racism would have been called?
I doubt it, but I cannot predict the future. I think some people are just assholes. That was rude and uncalled for. But racially charged? Nah. but who knows what he was thinking, I personally think he didnt like the outcome, not that a white person won. But he has proven time and time again that he lacks the ability to reason so...who knows.
Come on N8.

If this was a reverse situation, and a supsected White Racisct Country singer, came on stage, and took the mic from an african american rapper, to proclaim that another white country singer should have won, that people would not think it was racist?

I know you have more sense then this.

Mike

You guys are fishing at best. I just do not see it. He would just be a inconsiderate, disrespectful asshole. And what you are proposing has nothing to do with sense at all. Unless you are referring to some sort of sixth sense or some sort cognitive projection power you have. Because you are dreaming up a situation and hanging a ridiculous label on it. If Garth Brooks snatches a Mic from 50 Cent it is just that. Nothing racist about it.
NiftyWhiteFifty
¯
Member # 4320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NiftyWhiteFifty  Ford pictures for NiftyWhiteFifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
If Garth Brooks snatches a Mic from 50 Cent it is just that. Nothing racist about it.

Yes, but the difference is, garth brooks hasn't made (to the best of my knowledge) racist remarks in the past... you're comparing apples to oranges there

--------------------
'05 F150 4x4

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NiftyWhiteFifty:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
No I would still think he would be an asshole. An asshole that happens to be a racist. But to say what would be what if the shoe was on the other foot then put a racist spin on it, is nothing more than ambitiously presumptive IMO.

N8, I respect you. but I do not believe for a second that you wouldn't be pulling the race card if the situation was reversed!!
What does this have to do with the race card? He is not being denied a service, human rights or any other racially motivated situation. His is being interrupted by a rude inconsiderate bastard. What does race have to do with that. It happens all the time in life. Hell I am in meetings where I am interrupted. My first recourse is not to think it is because I am black. Yet, I am like "damn this mofo is rude".
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
If Garth Brooks snatches a Mic from 50 Cent it is just that. Nothing racist about it.

Yes, but the difference is, garth brooks hasn't made (to the best of my knowledge) racist remarks in the past... you're comparing apples to oranges there
So what? what about what he has done in the past? So if Kanye was a convicted murderer, and he snatched the mic. Would that be considered an attempt on here life?

Just for the record I think the dude is scum as it is looking like I am defending him I am not. But this passive ass racist thing is preposterous.

[ September 14, 2009, 04:11 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

2Foxes2Five0Coupes
¯
Member # 9154

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2Foxes2Five0Coupes  Ford pictures for 2Foxes2Five0Coupes    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:
quote:
http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2006/11/21/kanye_west_makes_racist_remarks

Hmmm racist...

Kanye West Denounces 'Bling' As 'White People's Slang'
August 2nd, 2007 2:58pm EDT Post a comment

Rapper Kanye West no longer uses the word 'bling' - because it's now considered "white people's slang". The Gold Digger star is famed for his love of expensive gold plated and diamond-encrusted jewellery, but refrains from describing it as 'bling' because it is out of fashion.

Hmmm racist......

LAS VEGAS – Kanye West says he’ll never return to MTV.

The 29-year-old rapper, who was shut out at the Video Music Awards on Sunday night, threw a tantrum in front of media and crew backstage as the MTV show was ending.

West, waiting for an elevator in a crowded hallway, began yelling about losing all five categories for which he was nominated, including male artist of the year.

“That’s two years in a row, man … give a black man a chance,” said West, stomping around his entourage and directing his comments at a reporter. “I’m trying hard man, I have the … No. 1 record, man.”

Hmmm Racist.......

http://www.spike.com/video/kanye-wests-mtv/2784958

The racist parts are bleeped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pVTrnxCZaQ

hmmmm racist

I can keep going on if you want. Reverse Racism is still racism.

if this was reversed(as is kanye was white) oakland and all of the other pro-black hoods would be tipping cars over and stealing tvs because of it, i hope he isnt aloud back to the v m a
When this happens we will make sure and come to Martinez to do it. Kanye has made ridiculous public statements about himself not winning awards before. This is just another highly ridiculous public statement on his part. I hope he at least apologizes .
1989lx5.0
¯
Member # 3699

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1989lx5.0  Ford pictures for 1989lx5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

I am not even trying to say that N8 would, who knows? but the public would GUARANTEED with mr west leading the way, he knows and we know it.

[ September 14, 2009, 04:14 PM: Message edited by: 1989lx5.0 ]

--------------------
1979 pace car

1985 svo

www.californiafords.com the better calfords

Posts: 552 | From: near fresno | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
kennebellgt
¯
Member # 8395

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kennebellgt  Ford pictures for kennebellgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This proves how k- west really is!!! Racist pos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAxailJPU5Q

[ September 14, 2009, 04:14 PM: Message edited by: kennebellgt ]

--------------------
just trying to fight the SN-95 demons

PS3 NAME- kennebellgt

Posts: 830 | From: Sacramento | Registered: May 2008  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

OK this is funny as hell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxKIcrDsJAs&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fhome.php%3Fref%3Dhome&feature=player_embedded

NiftyWhiteFifty
¯
Member # 4320

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

So what? what about what he has done in the past? So if Kanye was a convicted murderer, and he snatched the mic. Would that be considered an attempt on here life?

Just for the record I think the dude is scum as it is looking like I am defending him I am not. But this passive ass racist thing is preposterous.

No, but again, comparing apples to oranges...

and we're agreed that kanye is the scum of the earth [patriot] [Big Grin]

--------------------
'05 F150 4x4

rmadison007
¯
Member # 8670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rmadison007  Ford pictures for rmadison007    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I had to go find an actual definition of racism because this shit is starting to get ridiculous...

Racism
1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

If you read this definition there are distinct differences between Kanye's comments and racist comments...when in any of those examples has Kanye West ever said that his race was superior or that another's was inferior...let start from the begining....

1. "Hmmm racist...

Rapper Kanye West no longer uses the word 'bling' - because it's now considered "white people's slang". The Gold Digger star is famed for his love of expensive gold plated and diamond-encrusted jewellery, but refrains from describing it as 'bling' because it is out of fashion."

He is not calling white people inferior or saying that black people are better...he is just stating that he believes "bling" is a slang word used more commonly by white people.

2."Hmmm racist......

The 29-year-old rapper, who was shut out at the Video Music Awards on Sunday night, threw a tantrum in front of media and crew backstage as the MTV show was ending.

West, waiting for an elevator in a crowded hallway, began yelling about losing all five categories for which he was nominated, including male artist of the year.

“That’s two years in a row, man … give a black man a chance,” said West, stomping around his entourage and directing his comments at a reporter. “I’m trying hard man, I have the … No. 1 record, man.”"

Nothing to racist about this comment...but i guess calling himself a black man and suggesting that he did not get treated fairly from a predominately white audience influenced music channel in America is...WOW!...lets continue...

3. "Hmmm Racist.......

The racist parts are bleeped"

Not racist either...just a sore loser...seems similiar to the current situation...the bleeped parts are curse words not racist parts...acting like an opressed black man is racist now...this shit just keeps getting funnier...next

4. The Hurrican Katrina Telathon

His personal expression acknowledging that he believed that the government was not to concerned with the African American people affected by Hurricane Katrina and how upset he was that people were exploiting the turmiol related to that...So if you are black man and you saying that you believe the government does not treat black people fairly in America you are a racist?...really these are your examples...

If this is what you belivee you might as well say all black people are racist...If Kanye is anything he is a sore loser who is proud to be Black...

Funny thing is that a consist comment is being said that suggest that if the roles were reversed racially black people would be rioting and upset...actually about a weak ago a white man interrupted a black man as he was giving a speech...all the white man did was express his opinion...last i checked...no riots...but i have said this mutiple times and everyone ignores it...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tony Montana
¯
Member # 8288

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony Montana  Ford pictures for Tony Montana    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn thats pretty fucked up how quick people disrespect oakland when we have nothing to do with Kanye West. You saying oakland is pro black is a pretty racist comment on your part. Like they say ignorance is bliss but just to put you up on game Oakland is the most diverse city in the usa. Kanye has his problems whatever demons he is fighting in his soul are strictly his problem they have nothing to do with racism and the citizens of oakland whatever color they may be. See you may be comfortable in your bubble but im comfortable wherever i go. That was unexcuseable that young woman didnt deserve to be treated that way but dont categorize a whole race over one mans actions.

--------------------
I lend my brother a hand cus i know i can i keep going and going but i aint the pink bunny instead of beatin on a drum i never stop gettting money

Posts: 369 | From: Oakland California | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Kanye is ignorant beyond compare. Just leave it at that. He has no clue what it would take to be racist because his own ego wont allow it. He always has an agenda. Whether you black, white, purple or brown. He will snatch your mic and say what says. Now what will stop him is some sound ass whoopings. Like Beanie Seagal should have given him.
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2Foxes2Five0Coupes:
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:
quote:
http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2006/11/21/kanye_west_makes_racist_remarks

Hmmm racist...

Rapper Kanye West no longer uses the word 'bling' - because it's now considered "white people's slang". The Gold Digger star is famed for his love of expensive gold plated and diamond-encrusted jewellery, but refrains from describing it as 'bling' because it is out of fashion.

Hmmm racist......

“That’s two years in a row, man … give a black man a chance,” said West, stomping around his entourage and directing his comments at a reporter. “I’m trying hard man, I have the … No. 1 record, man.”

Hmmm Racist.......

The racist parts are bleeped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pVTrnxCZaQ

hmmmm racist

I can keep going on if you want. Reverse Racism is still racism.

if this was reversed(as is kanye was white) oakland and all of the other pro-black hoods would be tipping cars over and stealing tvs because of it, i hope he isnt aloud back to the v m a
When this happens we will make sure and come to Martinez to do it. Kanye has made ridiculous public statements about himself not winning awards before. This is just another highly ridiculous public statement on his part. I hope he at least apologizes .
uhm being from oakland doesent make you intimidating lmfao, you crack me up, do what you gotta do tho"town bi ness" joke [Roll Eyes]
totalkaos92
¯
Member # 5750

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for totalkaos92  Ford pictures for totalkaos92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
NEW YORK -- Kanye West apologized for yet another outburst at the MTV Video Music Awards, this time directed at country-pop sweetheart Taylor Swift. The disruption upstaged not just Swift's awards speech, but the entire evening, including an emotional tribute to Michael Jackson.

MOST POPULAR: Video, stories and more
SIGN-UP: Get breaking news sent to you from ABC7 News
In a rare conciliatory moment, West took to his blog to apologize. In a standard all-caps message, West said: "I'M SOOOOO SORRY TO TAYLOR SWIFT AND HER FANS AND HER MOM. I SPOKE TO HER MOTHER RIGHT AFTER AND SHE SAID THE SAME THING MY MOTHER WOULD'VE SAID. SHE IS VERY TALENTED!"

Posts: 2175 | From: the bay area | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
blame it on the henny

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

2Foxes2Five0Coupes
¯
Member # 9154

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2Foxes2Five0Coupes  Ford pictures for 2Foxes2Five0Coupes    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Your obviously intimidated by Oakland referencing it in a bad light the way you do.
Blue Oval
¯
Member # 2548

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Oval  Ford pictures for Blue Oval    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
PUBLICITY STUNT.... to promote jay leno's new show tonight... kanye is guest star.... it was all for ratings for jay's show lol

--------------------
65 Coupe 306, AFR's
89 Cali. Ed. Saleen "sold"
BAB 89 GT
08 Yamaha R6

Posts: 2345 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2Foxes2Five0Coupes:
Your obviously intimidated by Oakland referencing it in a bad light the way you do.

i refrence car theives,losers,and lames in that way as well as a ford focus...does that mean im scared of the mentioned lol
cees87drop
¯
Member # 4066

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cees87drop  Ford pictures for cees87drop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by rmadison007:
I had to go find an actual definition of racism because this shit is starting to get ridiculous...

Racism
1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

If you read this definition there are distinct differences between Kanye's comments and racist comments...when in any of those examples has Kanye West ever said that his race was superior or that another's was inferior...let start from the begining....

1. "Hmmm racist...

Rapper Kanye West no longer uses the word 'bling' - because it's now considered "white people's slang". The Gold Digger star is famed for his love of expensive gold plated and diamond-encrusted jewellery, but refrains from describing it as 'bling' because it is out of fashion."

He is not calling white people inferior or saying that black people are better...he is just stating that he believes "bling" is a slang word used more commonly by white people.

2."Hmmm racist......

“That’s two years in a row, man … give a black man a chance,” said West, stomping around his entourage and directing his comments at a reporter. “I’m trying hard man, I have the … No. 1 record, man.”"

Nothing to racist about this comment...but i guess calling himself a black man and suggesting that he did not get treated fairly from a predominately white audience influenced music channel in America is...WOW!...lets continue...

3. "Hmmm Racist.......

The racist parts are bleeped"

Not racist either...just a sore loser...seems similiar to the current situation...the bleeped parts are curse words not racist parts...acting like an opressed black man is racist now...this shit just keeps getting funnier...next

4. The Hurrican Katrina Telathon

His personal expression acknowledging that he believed that the government was not to concerned with the African American people affected by Hurricane Katrina and how upset he was that people were exploiting the turmiol related to that...So if you are black man and you saying that you believe the government does not treat black people fairly in America you are a racist?...really these are your examples...

If this is what you belivee you might as well say all black people are racist...If Kanye is anything he is a sore loser who is proud to be Black...

Funny thing is that a consist comment is being said that suggest that if the roles were reversed racially black people would be rioting and upset...actually about a weak ago a white man interrupted a black man as he was giving a speech...all the white man did was express his opinion...last i checked...no riots...but i have said this mutiple times and everyone ignores it...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
 -

hahah thats a good one I havent seen before.

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

http://www.110octanephotography.com

2Foxes2Five0Coupes
¯
Member # 9154

lol. Bringing up how you feel about Oakland has nothing to do with what Kayne did at the VMA's is all im sayin.
Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
RAIDERS SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKK [patriot] [Whoo Whooooo!]
Posts: 2077 | From: San Francisco, California | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com