Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » kanye west strikes again (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: kanye west strikes again
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
Kanye is crazy, did you guys see the video of him at the Obama conference?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxKIcrDsJAs

now thats funny

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
NiftyWhiteFifty
¯
Member # 4320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NiftyWhiteFifty  Ford pictures for NiftyWhiteFifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
He is a "racist mother fucking prick!" He should be pulled from this and every show from here on out. Whether he's spewing his BULLSHIT on a telethon, an interview or stealing a young womans spotlight, he's a fucking racist piece of shit.

I agree 100%!!!

I would never even consider buying his music. low life douchebag

and beyonce showed so much class to have taylor come back up on stage. major props to her for turning a bad situation around!! [worship]

[ September 14, 2009, 05:32 AM: Message edited by: NiftyWhiteFifty ]

--------------------
'05 F150 4x4

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How was he "on par" with the George Bush comment? That's part of the reason I say he's racist, like only black people were effected by Katrina....... Shit, you'd have to be a retard to believe that. Other than that he's just an all around shitty person that needs someone to put him in the hospital 3 or 4 times.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
NCALSVT
¯
Member # 3205

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NCALSVT  Ford pictures for NCALSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'd buy a Taylor swift album before a kanye album
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ok, I just watched the video and I have to say kanye is a piece of shit. He doesn't need to be sent to the hospital, he needs to be hit by a bus...... oh, and he's a gay fish too!

--------------------

Abandon him.

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What kanye did was ignorant and stupid but I do not see how it could be considered "racist"? Some people always gotta play the race card... [Roll Eyes]

[ September 14, 2009, 10:31 AM: Message edited by: East Bay 50 ]

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
What kanye did was ignorant and stupid but I do not see how it could be considered "racist"? Some people always gotta play the race card... [Roll Eyes]

why you bringin up old shit???????

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Speaking of a sort of rasict comment.... During the red carpet puff daddy was talking about MJ and said " we have to keep our legacy alive" [Roll Eyes] then split second later said keep MJ 's legacy alive. What did he mean by that?

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by slowback67:
quote:

Speaking of a sort of rasict comment.... During the red carpet puff daddy was talking about MJ and said " we have to keep our legacy alive" [Roll Eyes] then split second later said keep MJ 's legacy alive. What did he mean by that?
I have no idea, Your best bet would be to ask him what he meant..

--------------------

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
quote:

cause i'm bored at work

--------------------

1989lx5.0
¯
Member # 3699

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1989lx5.0  Ford pictures for 1989lx5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

like was stated before, if the tables were turned and toby kieth or somebody ran up there and did that to beyonce and said a white girl should have won instead, there would have been rioting in the streets lol.

--------------------
1979 pace car

1985 svo

www.californiafords.com the better calfords

Posts: 552 | From: near fresno | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

cause i'm bored at work
what do you do???

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Originally posted by 1989lx5.0:
quote:

like was stated before, if the tables were turned and toby kieth or somebody ran up there and did that to beyonce and said a white girl should have won instead, there would have been rioting in the streets lol.
wtf he didnt say a black girl should have won this!!!!! [Confused] are you retarted or somethin

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I seriously think Kanye is a very flawed and damaged human being. Where was this little girls dad? I would have stomped a mud hole in his ass backstage if that were my child.
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
I seriously think Kanye is a very flawed and damaged human being. Where was this little girls dad? I would have stomped a mud hole in his ass backstage if that were my child.

+1

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

1989lx5.0
¯
Member # 3699

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1989lx5.0  Ford pictures for 1989lx5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 1989lx5.0:
quote:

wtf he didnt say a black girl should have won this!!!!! [Confused] are you retarted or somethin
you obviously didn't get my point, i didn't mean it that way, it was a generalized statement as in any white girl, but hey good job resorting to the name calling that always makes you look intelligent. [Wink]

--------------------
1979 pace car

1985 svo

www.californiafords.com the better calfords

Posts: 552 | From: near fresno | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

quote:

I don't think many people are saying this incident was racist, people are saying in general that his is a racist. He singled out Katrina as something that only effected black people. I understand him maybe seeing that it did effect a large number of black people but to act like the government flew in and snatched all the white people up was BS.

--------------------

Abandon him.

CompSVT
¯
Member # 7392

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CompSVT  Ford pictures for CompSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dudes a dick! Gotta give it up to Beyonce for letting Taylor have her moment when she won for video of the year
rmadison007
¯
Member # 8670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rmadison007  Ford pictures for rmadison007    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The only thing racist about this whole situation are these comments...as far as the george bush comment...I agree with Kanye, but i also believe Mr. Bush didn't care about Asian, Latinos, and every other race...I think his actions last night were inappropriate, but he was being real...all he said was "Beyonce video was one of the best on all time"...no racial implications, he didn't even say Taylor Swift shouldn't have won...but that doesn't excuse all the negative race related comments calling him a niggar on the internet and the ridiculous racists comments on here...the dude is plain a simply unique...arrogant...troubled...drunk...inappropriate...but honestly i see no difference in what he did with what that senator did last week to president Obama...
JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The guy is a idiot, plain and simple. Zero respect for anyone who can't maintain, can't refrain, and can't contain themselves.

Poor guy is gonna end up in a ditch somewhere.

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
aj5.0916
¯
Member # 7968

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aj5.0916  Ford pictures for aj5.0916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
some of his music is coo (i dont buy it i download it lol) but the rest is weird trash brah is a bitch in my book

--------------------
im all outta favors fuck you pay me! jus me an ma wife!

Posts: 426 | From: sacramento | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by rmadison007:
The only thing racist about this whole situation are these comments...as far as the george bush comment...I agree with Kanye, but i also believe Mr. Bush didn't care about Asian, Latinos, and every other race...I think his actions last night were inappropriate, but he was being real...all he said was "Beyonce video was one of the best on all time"...no racial implications, he didn't even say Taylor Swift shouldn't have won...but that doesn't excuse all the negative race related comments calling him a niggar on the internet and the ridiculous racists comments on here...the dude is plain a simply unique...arrogant...troubled...drunk...inappropriate...but honestly i see no difference in what he did with what that senator did last week to president Obama...

You are full of crap. Kanye is a racist. He has proven it before. His actions are generally all race related.

If the rolls were reversed, and some white guy went up and took the mic from a black girl, and said that another white girl should have one, the entire African American nation would be screaming racism.

Take your double standards elswhere. I cannot stand racism in ANY form, and this guy is a giant piece of shit. You bet your ass he wouldnt have done this is Alicia Keys was in the running and had won over Taylor swift.

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

http://www.110octanephotography.com

rmadison007
¯
Member # 8670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rmadison007  Ford pictures for rmadison007    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ok...racist..right?...An African American Man interrupted the acceptance speech of a White Country Singer to express his opinion saying "My friend, an african american singer had one of the best videos of all time"...Now he is a racist...So is it because she is white and he is black?...Per your definition....Based on your nationality, if u supports others who are of this nationality, and u do not like George Bush, and u are sometimes Rude and Opinionated than you are a racist...to think that your definition would generally catergorize almost everyone as a racist leads me to believe you are trying too hard...he was completely inappropriate and he should have saved his comments for his backstage interview...but racist?...No...I am also pretty sure every other nominee thought their videos were better...they just didn't say it...If they are not white does that mean they are racist too?...So was the Senator that yelled during Obama speech racist?...

[ September 14, 2009, 01:14 PM: Message edited by: rmadison007 ]

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Kanye is not racist - He is just a gay fish and likes fish sticks.

and race card being pulled here? cool story bro

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^ there is a diff between national health care and a fucking mtv moon man ...... Not saying he made the right call for yelling durring obama's speach.... What the guy said was true IMO illegals will get free health care under this bill .....just have to look at the fine print in almost any bill and you will find somthing.

I will say kanye west is a racist... If you recorded him talking ( in private ) be willing to bet he would say somthing racist.... You can almost look at someone a get a feel for what there all about.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com