Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » SSSSIKHH is a bit## (Page 4)

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: SSSSIKHH is a bit##
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by dusten:
I hope you both die in firey car crashes(preferably in the same car)

Whoa whoa, take it easy there. After all we are all humans, hoping death on someone is what cowards do. Do us all a favor and go back to svtp and stick to your bashing there.

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 90FoX:
quote:
Originally posted by AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707:
I LIKE TURTLES

93exchp beat you to it [Roll Eyes]

[Big Grin]

Of course I did I beat everyone to everything [Big Grin]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
2SIK GT
¯
Member # 3381

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2SIK GT  Ford pictures for 2SIK GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i truly understand the situation JAson IS MY REAL GOOD FRIEND I CHILL WITH DUDE EVEYDAY this is the story how it happened...........Jason gets the catback while our friend 1RARESNAKE off this board (lance has jasons catback on)the borla .......well jason sends the bassani out to get polised they charge him about 225 bucks to polish it lot of money.....lance that night takes his car out and bloWs his tranny ,driveshaft and bellhousing ,which puts a hole in the mufflers.........so jason was gonna order a new one so he could ship it to the gut from SVTP........he had an emergency so he had to take care of it and he was saying that thee guy was on his ass for the catback (which i dnt blame him)...........but jason said forget it ill send it back to him which he did..well since jason had to pay for the polished catback tubing basiclly the dude get's his own catback back in the same perfect condition never used but now its polised so jason gets burned for the money for polising it and the guy gets the catback polished .i dnt know about the shipping money but i think that they should be even cause of the polising and how clean it was cause when we got it it was hella dirty but i dnt know i think that it was not bad buisness it was just a bad accidental situation and some people like to be side busters and penut galleries and start shit .................................. I FEEL BOTH SIDES BUT HONESTLY IT IS PART OF MY BUISNESS CAUSE I HELPED OUT TAKING THE CATBACK DOWN TO THE POLISHING SHOP AND WASTED MY GAS.LOL [Big Grin] ......BUT FROM MY PART IN THIS WHOLE DEAL THAT I SEEN PERSONALLY JASON IS TELLING THE TRUTH AND IS A GOOD GUY AND DIDNT TRY TO RIP ANYONE OFF IS WAS JUST A STEEP SITUATION AND IM SURE YOU WILL GET IT IN ABOUT A DAY OR TWO I EVEN HELPED HIM DROP IT OFF AT THE SHIPPING PLACE [Wink] ONCE AGAIN MY GAS............. [Wink] LOL

OH AND PS. DUSTIN YOU MUST HAVE SAT ON A BIG BIG DILDO CAUSE ALL THAT HOPE YOU DIE SHIT AINT EVEN RIGHT ...........KARMA..WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND [Wink] [Wink] [patriot]

[ June 30, 2009, 07:02 PM: Message edited by: 2SIK GT ]

--------------------
all u see is tail lights if u where driving a chevy

Posts: 979 | From: San Jose Ca | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
86redGT
¯
Member # 6961

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86redGT  Ford pictures for 86redGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 2SIK GT:
i truly understand the situation JAson IS MY REAL GOOD FRIEND I CHILL WITH DUDE EVEYDAY this is the story how it happened...........Jason gets the catback while our friend 1RARESNAKE off this board (lance has jasons catback on)the borla .......well jason sends the bassani out to get polised they charge him about 225 bucks to polish it lot of money.....lance that night takes his car out and bloWs his tranny ,driveshaft and bellhousing ,which puts a hole in the mufflers.........so jason was gonna order a new one so he could ship it to the gut from SVTP........he had an emergency so he had to take care of it and he was saying that thee guy was on his ass for the catback (which i dnt blame him)...........but jason said forget it ill send it back to him which he did..well since jason had to pay for the polished catback tubing basiclly the dude get's his own catback back in the same perfect condition never used but now its polised so jason gets burned for the money for polising it and the guy gets the catback polished .i dnt know about the shipping money but i think that they should be even cause of the polising and how clean it was cause when we got it it was hella dirty but i dnt know i think that it was not bad buisness it was just a bad accidental situation and some people like to be side busters and penut galleries and start shit .................................. I FEEL BOTH SIDES BUT HONESTLY IT IS PART OF MY BUISNESS CAUSE I HELPED OUT TAKING THE CATBACK DOWN TO THE POLISHING SHOP AND WASTED MY GAS.LOL [Big Grin] ......BUT FROM MY PART IN THIS WHOLE DEAL THAT I SEEN PERSONALLY JASON IS TELLING THE TRUTH AND IS A GOOD GUY AND DIDNT TRY TO RIP ANYONE OFF IS WAS JUST A STEEP SITUATION AND IM SURE YOU WILL GET IT IN ABOUT A DAY OR TWO I EVEN HELPED HIM DROP IT OFF AT THE SHIPPING PLACE [Wink] ONCE AGAIN MY GAS............. [Wink] LOL

OH AND PS. DUSTIN YOU MUST HAVE SAT ON A BIG BIG DILDO CAUSE ALL THAT HOPE YOU DIE SHIT AINT EVEN RIGHT ...........KARMA..WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND [Wink] [Wink] [patriot]

see if he had of said this in the beginning he could of stopped a lot of shit from going down. Sounds like it was just a bad situation on both sides that got blown completely out of proportion. Good luck getting it all worked out.

--------------------
2003 Mustang Cobra
2016 Fiesta ST

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 86redGT:
quote:

see if he had of said this in the beginning he could of stopped a lot of shit from going down. Sounds like it was just a bad situation on both sides that got blown completely out of proportion. Good luck getting it all worked out.
+1

[ June 30, 2009, 07:09 PM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
2SIK GT
¯
Member # 3381

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2SIK GT  Ford pictures for 2SIK GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
YA FOR REAL IT JUST MAKES ME MAD HOW PEOPLE JUST START POPPING OFF WHEN JASON WASNT SAYING ANYTHING BAD BUT HOPEFULLY THINGS ARE RESOLVED [patriot]

--------------------

86redGT
¯
Member # 6961

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86redGT  Ford pictures for 86redGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yea it sucks but it happens thats why sometimes you have to give you're own side of the story and not always turn the other cheek

--------------------
2003 Mustang Cobra
2016 Fiesta ST

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
things seem to start clearing up.....mods should close the thread soon

i can vouche for my boy Justin (2SIK GT) and what he says. i also know Lance (1RARESNAKE) personally and its true that he did have the a borla catback on his cobra. i dont know SSSSIKH personally but he is a cool dude from my understanding. i guess this whole ordeal must have been a misunderstanding of the two parties.

[ June 30, 2009, 08:02 PM: Message edited by: SPTVENM ]

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by dusten:

great fucking first post you troll. Go jerk off some of your butt buddies on svtp and Get the fuck off this forum in the mean time [Big Grin]

Ssssikhh is good people.
Dont know about you guys, but family issues can take up time. I made a guy wait 3 weeks for something he needed, even after his money cleared; due to a family issue. He was understanding, even at times when i didnt reply. Family is Family, i could give a fuck less about your feedback rating and mine as well if i have some bad family shit going on. just my .10, cuz im better than .02 [Razz]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Oh all the race stuff happened over there? Well Ic an say one thing. If the Deftone dude bought into calling him outside his name or referring to him by a racially disparaging term. Then SSSSIKH is a better man than I if he gave him his parts or whatever after that. I would have just kept his stuff and chalked it up behind that. But if Deftones kept his composure and it was the nosey mofo's that was on him, then yea give him his stuff.

Deals go bad, its inevitable. But if you keep things in perspective and respectful things can be worked out. For me it all goes out the window when someone disrespects me. Then it goes to the tuff guy level. Which I try to avoid [Big Grin]

So in other words you would use racial comments to justify giving or not giving the exhaust back. Kinda like hey that dude called me a wetback so I'm gonna keep his shit even though its unethical to do so.....but he called me a name so fuck it I'm keeping it!!!

You sir are a racist!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 93EXCHP:
quote:
quote:
I LIKE TURTLES

[Big Grin]

i dont get the joke [Confused] i like turtles? [Confused]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by CALIFORNIAGT:
quote:
Originally posted by 93EXCHP:
quote:
quote:
I LIKE TURTLES

[Big Grin]

i dont get the joke [Confused] i like turtles? [Confused]
I was just joking with AIRfORMANCE that someone already said what he said.

[dance]

Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

wait im not the smartest guy in the world but wasnt this posted

"In the beginning SSSSIKH told me his Cobra was his DD and could'nt go without the exhaust on his ride for a week, so I agreed to ship him mine 1st since my ride is not a DD."

WTF was ssssikh's exhaust doing on someone elses car [Confused]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
2SIK GT
¯
Member # 3381

kinda not really but ya 1raresnake had a set of bassani's him and jason decided to switch for 2-3 days so jason could see how they sounded so if he was sure if he wanted to trade the dude off SVTP...... SO NOW DO YOU GET IT.........dam drop it already problem is resolved

[ June 30, 2009, 10:18 PM: Message edited by: 2SIK GT ]

--------------------

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
kinda not really but ya 1raresnake had a set of bassani's him and jason decided to switch for 2-3 days so jason could see how they sounded so if he was sure if he wanted to trade the dude off SVTP...... SO NOW DO YOU GET IT.........dam drop it already problem is resolved

i dont think you want to talk to me like that cuz white people don't play around, we're the last to pull the race cards but the first to throw down when shit gets out of line  -

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
quote:

i dont think you want to talk to me like that cuz white people don't play around, we're the last to pull the race cards but the first to throw down when shit gets out of line  -
where u at fr5.0 i got gloves to!  -
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
quote:
quote:

boy.........ill put the hurtn on you!!!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

lets go! shit hahaha

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

lets go! shit hahaha
when ever you want fat boy  -

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

2SIK GT
¯
Member # 3381

na you think GAME Reconize game homie ........i aint no square niether a punk....... been there done that i aint tryin to start no funk........ but you aint tellin me what to do .......if you know me or know somone that knows me they'll tell you that me and ma dudes dont like to start trouble but when it hits that fan it gets tookn care of .....im not indian nor white and really dont care i see mother f@#kers get popped evryday in my hood over some dumb shit......... [Eek!] really getting into some shit for somone that it was just a lil misunderstanding.... i think is not anyone's cup of tea not even worth it [Cool] im good

--------------------

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
na you think GAME Reconize game homie ........i aint no square niether a punk....... been there done that i aint tryin to start no funk........ but you aint tellin me what to do .......if you know me or know somone that knows me they'll tell you that me and ma dudes dont like to start trouble but when it hits that fan it gets tookn care of .....im not indian nor white and really dont care i see mother f@#kers get popped evryday in my hood over some dumb shit......... [Eek!] really getting into some shit for somone that it was just a lil misunderstanding.... i think is not anyone's cup of tea not even worth it [Cool] im good

lol sorry i didnt realize you were such a gangsta  -

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

lets go! shit hahaha
haha fat boy butter bean 2 bitch! get it right ima make u go to bevmos and buy me a six! pack!

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

2SIK GT
¯
Member # 3381

never said that but thanks for the compliment [Cool] your so so funny

--------------------

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

lets go! shit hahaha
haha fat boy butter bean 2 bitch! get it right ima make u go to bevmos and buy me a six! pack!
6 pack of what slim fast????

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 2SIK GT:

lets go! shit hahaha
6 pack of what slim fast????
6 pack of mucle milk helps you bulk up

[ June 30, 2009, 11:06 PM: Message edited by: fasthatch ]

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com