Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » SSSSIKHH is a bit## (Page 3)

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: SSSSIKHH is a bit##
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can't we all just get along, lol. Always comes down to the race card when something goes bad doesn't it. Sheesh

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've personally dealt with him AND sent him a much-needed part without payment...and he followed through on it no problem. Any post on ANY website will get outta hand if one party wants it to.

As for the race references, enough with it. If someone has to throw the race card, they weren't playing with a full deck to start with!!

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*  Ford pictures for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mach916 is a tool....

[ June 30, 2009, 03:25 PM: Message edited by: RED@7kVERT *8850GT* ]

--------------------
02 Z06-11.0 @ 132 1.9 60'
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _
Sold:05 CTS-V-13.1@114
Sold:01 Cobra Vert-12.0@119

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Their are alot of potential Klansmen on these car mesage boards... including a few here on cafords...

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hahaha, I missed the race thing. What does race have to do with it? And where was race mentioned?
86redGT
¯
Member # 6961

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86redGT  Ford pictures for 86redGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
they had a field day on SVTP, pretty messed up by any standards

[ June 30, 2009, 03:37 PM: Message edited by: 86redGT ]

--------------------
2003 Mustang Cobra
2016 Fiesta ST

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh all the race stuff happened over there? Well Ic an say one thing. If the Deftone dude bought into calling him outside his name or referring to him by a racially disparaging term. Then SSSSIKH is a better man than I if he gave him his parts or whatever after that. I would have just kept his stuff and chalked it up behind that. But if Deftones kept his composure and it was the nosey mofo's that was on him, then yea give him his stuff.

Deals go bad, its inevitable. But if you keep things in perspective and respectful things can be worked out. For me it all goes out the window when someone disrespects me. Then it goes to the tuff guy level. Which I try to avoid [Big Grin]

86redGT
¯
Member # 6961

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86redGT  Ford pictures for 86redGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Deftones kept his composure pretty well it was the other members that jumped all over SSSSIKH when he never presented his side of the story, you can tell Deftones is pisssssed about the whole situation though.

--------------------
2003 Mustang Cobra
2016 Fiesta ST

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
hahaha, I missed the race thing. What does race have to do with it? And where was race mentioned?

The race cards were pulled over at SVTP, they started with the "assumptions" where he was an Iraqi, then the beards came in photoshop, then the comments came.. But most were edited now.

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 86redGT:
Deftones kept his composure pretty well it was the other members that jumped all over SSSSIKH when he never presented his side of the story, you can tell Deftones is pisssssed about the whole situation though.

I'd be fucking pissed too if I couldn't drive my car because some dipshit wouldn't ship the exhaust they agreed to trade me.

if the part you're going to trade is on a friends car, don't agree to the trade or let the other guy ship!

--------------------
89 LX Notchback ex 4cyl, 14psi
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Posts: 8521 | From: Fairfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
86redGT
¯
Member # 6961

quote:
Originally posted by Blind:
quote:

I'd be fucking pissed too if I couldn't drive my car because some dipshit wouldn't ship the exhaust they agreed to trade me.

if the part you're going to trade is on a friends car, don't agree to the trade or let the other guy ship!

+1

--------------------
2003 Mustang Cobra
2016 Fiesta ST

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by Blind:
quote:

+1 Every right. My point was not say he shouldnt be mad. Just handle it with some resemblance of decency. Which it sounds like he did so [patriot]
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by slowback67:
quote:
Originally posted by next,u lose.:
WOW!!! tranny lover!!! lol [dance]

That's funny
wtf is a tranny lover?

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

86redGT
¯
Member # 6961

someone that is into people of the transgendered sort, basically an attempt at calling him a homosexual.

--------------------
2003 Mustang Cobra
2016 Fiesta ST

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
someone that is into people of the transgendered sort, basically an attempt at calling him a homosexual.

lol damn haha

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by CALIFORNIAGT:
quote:
quote:

That's funny
wtf is a tranny lover?
A person that believes in equal rights for transmissions whether they be auto, manual or even the new paddle shift and auto stick transmissions.
86redGT
¯
Member # 6961

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
quote:

That's funny
wtf is a tranny lover?
A person that believes in equal rights for transmissions whether they be auto, manual or even the new paddle shift and auto stick transmissions.
Haha that could be another interpretation of it

--------------------
2003 Mustang Cobra
2016 Fiesta ST

dusten
Member # 9273

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dusten  Ford pictures for dusten    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
just out of curiosity, if jason is big pimpin, and has enough much cash that he can "buy 5 of dem catbacks" why in the hell does he have over $1100 in unpaid tickets in the county of santa clarita(i can post screen shots of the account if need be) and why did he tell deftones that he was unable to pay him the $200 ii cost to ship the exhaust in the first place. This world has no place for pieces of shit like either of you. I hope you both die in firey car crashes(preferably in the same car)
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Unfortunately when SSSSIKH never even responded to the OP's statement with his own side of the story all of his credibility went to the wind. Because of this we have little choice but too take what Deftone is saying as the truth.

Sorry man but you should have nipped this in the bud and now it has blown out of proportion. Because of misunderstandings like this i rarely deal with people unless it is face to face anymore.

Just make this right and make sure the guy gets his money back as well. I also think you should pay him the $200 for his shipping, but that just my .02 cents.

And im sorry but when someone on this forum potentially rips off someone else it becomes ALL OF OUR business, we have a right to know who we are dealing with in case we may ever decide to do business with you.

But like i said just make this right and best of luck to Deftone in getting his exhaust back.

actually $100 would be coo, cuz then it would be half and half for the shipping

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
dusten
Member # 9273

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dusten  Ford pictures for dusten    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
200 is the only logical amount. it cost the OP 200 to ship him exhaust that jason is simply shipping back, after he used it for a month, and created nothing but headache for the OP.
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

The race cards were pulled over at SVTP, they started with the "assumptions" where he was an Iraqi, then the beards came in photoshop, then the comments came.. But most were edited now.
[Eek!]  -

regardless of the situation thats fucked up

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

I guess you don't read those posts previous to yours? [Confused]
Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
quote:

That's funny
wtf is a tranny lover?
lol

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by dusten:
just out of curiosity, if jason is big pimpin, and has enough much cash that he can "buy 5 of dem catbacks" why in the hell does he have over $1100 in unpaid tickets in the county of santa clarita(i can post screen shots of the account if need be) and why did he tell deftones that he was unable to pay him the $200 ii cost to ship the exhaust in the first place. This world has no place for pieces of shit like either of you. I hope you both die in firey car crashes(preferably in the same car)

Damn playa that is way out of line. There are millionaires with unpaid tickets. So that is no gauge of ones ability to buy anything. I personally think a mod should show you the door. You obviously are not here to add anything of value to this place. And basically you are no better than the piece of shit you are referring to, if you are just here to side bust and dick ride. Let them handle their biz like grown men. I can understand having an opinion but you just bust on the scene trying to put people on blast and shit. GTFO

And wishing death or harm upon someone for some shit that dont have a thing to do with you? No really GTFO

[ June 30, 2009, 05:21 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

quote:
Originally posted by dusten:

whoa! [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

[Confused]

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com