Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » SSSSIKHH is a bit## (Page 2)

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: SSSSIKHH is a bit##
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
free post

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
free post,,, lmfao

-

essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn man best of luck to you and hope everything is resolved.
AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707
¯
Member # 6243

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707  Ford pictures for AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I LIKE TURTLES

--------------------
1993 red cobra
1973 celica chevy 406/t5/narrow 9
1969 camaro
1992 lx hatch

Mach916
¯
Member # 8264

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach916  Ford pictures for Mach916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by phil a:
I guess it's not the OP's issue, but since cafords is a relatively small bunch, it's good to know when/if you're dealing business with shady people. Don't know what the deal is with this situation, but I think everyone appreciates a heads-up.

exactly my point of this thread.. i seen the thread on svtp and i knew sssikh post on here, so i thought i would give people a heads up. i know most people have been in a situation where they feel they have been wronged and sometimes this is all you can do.. blast someones name rather then take it further.. sssikh is a piece of shit and everyone on here should know that.
Posts: 1247 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707:
I LIKE TURTLES

93exchp beat you to it [Roll Eyes]

[Big Grin]

Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
sik4.6
¯
Member # 7680

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sik4.6  Ford pictures for sik4.6    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mach916:
quote:
Originally posted by phil a:
I guess it's not the OP's issue, but since cafords is a relatively small bunch, it's good to know when/if you're dealing business with shady people. Don't know what the deal is with this situation, but I think everyone appreciates a heads-up.

exactly my point of this thread.. i seen the thread on svtp and i knew sssikh post on here, so i thought i would give people a heads up. i know most people have been in a situation where they feel they have been wronged and sometimes this is all you can do.. blast someones name rather then take it further.. sssikh is a piece of shit and everyone on here should know that.
no need for insults, but he sure F up!
Posts: 303 | From: here there everywhere in cali | Registered: May 2007  |  :
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
sssikh is a piece of shit

-

-

[ June 30, 2009, 02:43 AM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LX347hatch  Ford pictures for LX347hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 90FoX:
quote:

-
Swwwweeeet this one is gonna get good
Posts: 1416 | From: El Sobrante | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

If someone did this to me I would use this link.....

PoopSenders

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

quote:
Originally posted by 91silverbullet:
quote:
quote:

-
Swwwweeeet this one is gonna get good
Have you seen the vic hubbard thread in the events section?
[Eek!]

Cafords has hella beef going on [dance]

As stang enthusiasts we should be friendlier to each other, ie: y mug someone in a stang? i member when peeps used to give a nod or thumbs up...

[ June 30, 2009, 04:43 AM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

LOCKDOWN
¯
Member # 4768

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LOCKDOWN  Ford pictures for LOCKDOWN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
All I can say is WOW!. 'SVTP' Will not forget about this.
SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
1) There's NO excuse to not answer or return calls. If you did return the guys calls and he just made up the fact you would not contact him then my apologies.

2) People on SVTP are fuking idiots to think that Sikh's = Iraqi's....That's ignorant and I'm laughing my ass off right now to the stupidity of some people. [Roll Eyes]

lmfao [worship] [worship] i didnt even want to get into a pissing match with them so i didnt even respond to the racist comments haha, they make themselves look like idiots..

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
first of all i wanna say im not talkin shit or talkin side but simply asking a question....y did it take a month to send the exhaust?

the exhaust from deftones was delivered to you on 5/26/09 and u sent it out barely a few days ago 6/26/09 [Confused]

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
2SIK GT
¯
Member # 3381

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2SIK GT  Ford pictures for 2SIK GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by SSSSIKH:
like i said, everything was worked out with the OP of that thread..he has number and can get a hold of me...

just waiting on him to recieve the catback..

now i would appreciate if you can mind your own business, cuz im not a scammer or about shady business...im a stand up guy, and wouldnt do that to anyone

here is the tracking number: 1Z4F568F0369891597

so you wasted the mans time, used his exhaust, painted it white??wtf, didnt pay him back his shipping charges, never really intended to trade anything, yea bro you sound like a stand up guy!
its funny how people like to talk out of their ass like its their stuff my boy jason is not a scammer and can buy five of those CAT BACKS any time.......... we sent the catback already if it was yourS theN i could say ya you can open your mouth but damm you are puttin him on blast like he just boned your wife [worship] i can vouch for my boy to everyone on this whole site.......... somthing went down and thats why he lagged we didnt scam ......... now you should feel stupid when the catback comes in the mail .....do me a favor .......slap yourself in the back of the neck causE thats really messed up THAT YOU PUT THIS ON BLAST there waS SITUATION SO THATS WHY ALL THIS WENT DOWN IF YOU DONT KNOW THEN DONT GO ................BROWN NOSEN [burnout] [burnout]

[ June 30, 2009, 01:04 PM: Message edited by: 2SIK GT ]

--------------------
all u see is tail lights if u where driving a chevy

Posts: 979 | From: San Jose Ca | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
2SIK GT
¯
Member # 3381

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2SIK GT  Ford pictures for 2SIK GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
[ sssikh is a piece of shit and everyone on here should know that. [/QB]
[/QUOTE]

OH YA AND YOU LOOK LIKE THE PIECE OF SHIT CAUSE YOU ARE ALL IN HIS ASS....CHILL MAN....AND ALL THOSE RACIAL STATMENTS WOW. I WOULD HATE TO SEE THOSE PEOPLE GO OUT TO UNION CITY ONE NIGHT WHEN EVERYONE IS THERE THEY'LL GET ...........BEAT THE HELL UP BY ATLEAST BY 85% OF THE PEOPLE OUT THERE........... HAHAHAH...............DAMM NO LIFE

[ June 30, 2009, 01:13 PM: Message edited by: 2SIK GT ]

--------------------
all u see is tail lights if u where driving a chevy

Posts: 979 | From: San Jose Ca | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 2SIK GT:
quote:
[ sssikh is a piece of shit and everyone on here should know that.

OH YA AND YOU LOOK LIKE THE PIECE OF SHIT CAUSE YOU ARE ALL IN HIS ASS....CHILL MAN....AND ALL THOSE RACIAL STATMENTS WOW. I WOULD HATE TO SEE THOSE PEOPLE GO OUT TO UNION CITY ONE NIGHT WHEN EVERYONE IS THERE THEY'LL GET ...........BEAT THE HELL UP BY ATLEAST BY 85% OF THE PEOPLE OUT THERE........... HAHAHAH...............DAMM NO LIFE [/QB][/QUOTE]

LMFAOO that was exactly what i was thinking....I wanna see some of the cats with the racist comments come say that shit to group of us indians that are usually out there hahahaa
[dance]

[ June 30, 2009, 01:41 PM: Message edited by: SAMACH1 ]

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SAMACH1:
quote:
quote:

OH YA AND YOU LOOK LIKE THE PIECE OF SHIT CAUSE YOU ARE ALL IN HIS ASS....CHILL MAN....AND ALL THOSE RACIAL STATMENTS WOW. I WOULD HATE TO SEE THOSE PEOPLE GO OUT TO UNION CITY ONE NIGHT WHEN EVERYONE IS THERE THEY'LL GET ...........BEAT THE HELL UP BY ATLEAST BY 85% OF THE PEOPLE OUT THERE........... HAHAHAH...............DAMM NO LIFE
LMFAOO that was exactly what i was thinking....I wanna see some of the cats with the racist comments come say that shit to group of us indians that are usually out there hahahaa
[dance] [/QB][/QUOTE]

Indians don't play around, we're the last to pull the race cards but the first to throw down when shit gets out of line [patriot]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:
Originally posted by SAMACH1:
quote:
quote:

[dance]

Indians don't play around, we're the last to pull the race cards but the first to throw down when shit gets out of line [patriot] [/QB][/QUOTE]

[worship] [Wink]

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LX347hatch  Ford pictures for LX347hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[/QB][/QUOTE]Indians don't play around, we're the last to pull the race cards but the first to throw down when shit gets out of line [patriot] [/QB][/QUOTE]

Tootin your own horn I c...haha it ain't about race who thrashes first....

Posts: 1416 | From: El Sobrante | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
86redGT
¯
Member # 6961

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86redGT  Ford pictures for 86redGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Unfortunately when SSSSIKH never even responded to the OP's statement with his own side of the story all of his credibility went to the wind. Because of this we have little choice but too take what Deftone is saying as the truth.

Sorry man but you should have nipped this in the bud and now it has blown out of proportion. Because of misunderstandings like this i rarely deal with people unless it is face to face anymore.

Just make this right and make sure the guy gets his money back as well. I also think you should pay him the $200 for his shipping, but that just my .02 cents.

And im sorry but when someone on this forum potentially rips off someone else it becomes ALL OF OUR business, we have a right to know who we are dealing with in case we may ever decide to do business with you.

But like i said just make this right and best of luck to Deftone in getting his exhaust back.

--------------------
2003 Mustang Cobra
2016 Fiesta ST

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
can someone summarize what happened? I didnt register so that I can read the post.
86redGT
¯
Member # 6961

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86redGT  Ford pictures for 86redGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is Deftones original post of SVTP

I recently posted up a WTT add in the Market WTT Bassani SS Catback for Borla Stinger SS Catback wanting to trade my Bassani SS Catback off of my 03 Cobra for a Borla Stinger SS Catback. I got a hit and trade offer from SSSSIKH shortly after stating he wanted to trade. He also has a thread WTT for a Bassani also under wtt borla stinger catback for bassani catback .He has a good rating with no negatives on here and a friend of his 2sick4V( good guy by the way) PM'd me stating he was good people to deal with and I could trust him. SSSSIKH (Jason Thandi) also told me that he could be trusted. In the beginning SSSSIKH told me his Cobra was his DD and could'nt go without the exhaust on his ride for a week, so I agreed to ship him mine 1st since my ride is not a DD. I shipped the exhaust out to him at a cost of $202.68 on May 19, 2009 and it was recieved on May 26, 2009 under UPS tracking number 1Z664W8W0329638302 which you can look up for yourself. I called the day after he recieved it and he told me he couldnt ship mine yet because his friend was using it and it was on his car now. He said I will get it the next day and ship it to you. I waited for his call and he never called then the weekend came and he said he had an family emergency and had to go out of town and couldnt ship it out that weekend. I was fine with it, this whole time I am being very patient and understanding to his supossed situation. Then he gets back the following week and tells me he will get the exhaust and ship it out that week. Well, that week went by and I called and he still had not shipped it yet even got it yet. He then texts me on Tuesday the 11th and said that he got the exhaust from his friend but his friend blew his tranny and it punched a hole in one of the mufflers and he was gonna order one and wait till it got there and ship it all out together. So, being the nice guy that I am I said fine. He texted me Monday and said he would ship out Tuesday. I called him and texted him yesterday and today and he doesnt answer or return my calls or texts. I just thought you guys should know, because now I am out nearly a grand for this fiasco and this guy is full of excuses as to why I dont have the exhaust yet meanwhile he is enjoying a free Bassani SS Exhaust system that is $802 plus shipping and tax from LFP. I also have a perfect seller and buyer rating on SVTP and ebay. I hate theives and liers and would never cheat someone out of anything. These are tough times and $1,000 is no chump change to an honest hard working person these days. I guess hooking people up these days only results in getting fuct. If any of you guys know this asshole maybe you can talk to him and convince him to do the right thing.

--------------------
2003 Mustang Cobra
2016 Fiesta ST

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 86redGT:
Unfortunately when SSSSIKH never even responded to the OP's statement with his own side of the story all of his credibility went to the wind. Because of this we have little choice but too take what Deftone is saying as the truth.

Sorry man but you should have nipped this in the bud and now it has blown out of proportion. Because of misunderstandings like this i rarely deal with people unless it is face to face anymore.

Just make this right and make sure the guy gets his money back as well. I also think you should pay him the $200 for his shipping, but that just my .02 cents.

And im sorry but when someone on this forum potentially rips off someone else it becomes ALL OF OUR business, we have a right to know who we are dealing with in case we may ever decide to do business with you.

But like i said just make this right and best of luck to Deftone in getting his exhaust back.

[patriot]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 86redGT:
This is Deftones original post of SVTP

I recently posted up a WTT add in the Market WTT Bassani SS Catback for Borla Stinger SS Catback wanting to trade my Bassani SS Catback off of my 03 Cobra for a Borla Stinger SS Catback. I got a hit and trade offer from SSSSIKH shortly after stating he wanted to trade. He also has a thread WTT for a Bassani also under wtt borla stinger catback for bassani catback .He has a good rating with no negatives on here and a friend of his 2sick4V( good guy by the way) PM'd me stating he was good people to deal with and I could trust him. SSSSIKH (Jason Thandi) also told me that he could be trusted. In the beginning SSSSIKH told me his Cobra was his DD and could'nt go without the exhaust on his ride for a week, so I agreed to ship him mine 1st since my ride is not a DD. I shipped the exhaust out to him at a cost of $202.68 on May 19, 2009 and it was recieved on May 26, 2009 under UPS tracking number 1Z664W8W0329638302 which you can look up for yourself. I called the day after he recieved it and he told me he couldnt ship mine yet because his friend was using it and it was on his car now. He said I will get it the next day and ship it to you. I waited for his call and he never called then the weekend came and he said he had an family emergency and had to go out of town and couldnt ship it out that weekend. I was fine with it, this whole time I am being very patient and understanding to his supossed situation. Then he gets back the following week and tells me he will get the exhaust and ship it out that week. Well, that week went by and I called and he still had not shipped it yet even got it yet. He then texts me on Tuesday the 11th and said that he got the exhaust from his friend but his friend blew his tranny and it punched a hole in one of the mufflers and he was gonna order one and wait till it got there and ship it all out together. So, being the nice guy that I am I said fine. He texted me Monday and said he would ship out Tuesday. I called him and texted him yesterday and today and he doesnt answer or return my calls or texts. I just thought you guys should know, because now I am out nearly a grand for this fiasco and this guy is full of excuses as to why I dont have the exhaust yet meanwhile he is enjoying a free Bassani SS Exhaust system that is $802 plus shipping and tax from LFP. I also have a perfect seller and buyer rating on SVTP and ebay. I hate theives and liers and would never cheat someone out of anything. These are tough times and $1,000 is no chump change to an honest hard working person these days. I guess hooking people up these days only results in getting fuct. If any of you guys know this asshole maybe you can talk to him and convince him to do the right thing.

wow just wow...

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com