Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Thing's you hate on CALIFORNIAFORDS.com (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Thing's you hate on CALIFORNIAFORDS.com
89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i agree with that.. i started looking and posting around 03 and withing the last few yrs it has for sure changed.. it seems like its so cool to be a thug now days. but back in the day it was just a lot more friendly people wanting to help each other out and not just argue over anything
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
First off, I am member #21, so I have been around since the beginning.

I use the site because its local and it's a decent source for buying/selling parts. I've also met several good people on this site who have been helpful to me and are good folks (JohnB, racsirx, BlownN67, etc).

With that said, cafords has definitely changed over the years to say the least. When it comes to spelling, grammar, drama, etc, it is certainly on the tail end of the distribution of automotive tech forums out there.

Anyway, I filter through the BS, and take away the positives

[patriot]

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
Venomousnotch
¯
Member # 8695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomousnotch  Ford pictures for Venomousnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by slowback67:
The first topic I posted was "what do you guys hate most about chevys?"

Yeah I probably shouldn't have come out with that but it suprised me on how many chevy guys were on cafords [Confused] so that's what I hate most..... Chevy guys on a ford site and Chevys in fords
Just my .02

I totally agree with you on that one....
[worship] [worship]

--------------------
🏁•2004 MUSTANG SVT COBRA•🏁

"WHEN THE WHINING STARTS,IT MEANS JUSTICE IS ABOUT TO BE SERVED"..

Posts: 7604 | From: *NORTHERN*KILLA4NIA* | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I hate when people post cars for sale saying testing the waters??? what the hell does that mean?? Its either for sale or don't post it! and post a price don't say make an offer!

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com