Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Thing's you hate on CALIFORNIAFORDS.com (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Thing's you hate on CALIFORNIAFORDS.com
Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tashas_c0upe  Ford pictures for Tashas_c0upe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
John?

Wasn't he the one that implemented the "all your posts in one thread initiative"?

I actually liked that idea

NO JOHN IS THE ONE WHO POST'S 10 DIFFERENT THINGS WHEN HE COULD JUST MAKE ONE AND STANGSALLY I THINK YOU SHOULD BUT THEM ON BLAST SO THEY CAN STOP THAT SHIT SINCE YOU SO HAPPEN TO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT JUST MY o2

--------------------
SALVAGE CAR'S ARE LIKE GURL'S WITH AIDS I PASS EM UP

Posts: 723 | From: South San Francisco | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
blown95svt
¯
Member # 8893

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blown95svt  Ford pictures for blown95svt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Tashas_c0upe:
John?

Wasn't he the one that implemented the "all your posts in one thread initiative"?

NO JOHN IS THE ONE WHO POST'S 10 DIFFERENT THINGS WHEN HE COULD JUST MAKE ONE AND STANGSALLY I THINK YOU SHOULD BUT THEM ON BLAST SO THEY CAN STOP THAT SHIT SINCE YOU SO HAPPEN TO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT JUST MY o2

Have you ever seen one of blown67 posts? I don't think they could be any more compact? LOL get the facts strait before ya call someone out! The man has tons of parts to sell! Do you want 3 page list of all his parts for sale?

--------------------
95 cobra blown 331 gr40 suspension
***NEED QUALITY WORK FOR HALF THE PRICE? I DO SIDE JOBS! PM FOR DETAILS***
www.norcalmotorcompany.com

Posts: 1434 | From: roseville | Registered: Jan 2009  |  :
Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tashas_c0upe  Ford pictures for Tashas_c0upe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Have you ever seen one of blown67 posts? I don't think they could be any more compact? LOL get the facts strait before ya call someone out! The man has tons of parts to sell! Do you want 3 page list of all his parts for sale?

I DON'T GIVE A SHIT HOW MANY PARTS HE HAS TO SELL HE CAN POST ALL THAT SHIT IN ONE OR AT LEAST TWO POST I'M TALKING ABOUT HE HAS POSTED ONE THING ONE POST AND THEN ANOTHER ON ANOTHER POST LIKE 5X'S STRAIGHT SO I DO HAVE MY FACTS STRAIGHT, AS A MATTER OF FACT I FOUND THE PAGE WHERE HE POSTED 5POSTINGS JUST TO PROVE YOUR ASS WRONG PAGE 5 SO NEXT TIME GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT

[ May 27, 2009, 09:01 PM: Message edited by: Tashas_c0upe ]

--------------------

xcessive50
¯
Member # 2995

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for xcessive50  Ford pictures for xcessive50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This seems like a good place to put this. I see this mistake often. I'll make it as simple as possible.

There. We went there. Go over there. My car is over there. Wish I was there right now.

Their. Thats their car over there. I'm going to their house. It's their boat. Their party is on Friday.

They're. Anytime you would say "they are"

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by xcessive50:
This seems like a good place to put this. I see this mistake often. I'll make it as simple as possible.

There. We went there. Go over there. My car is over there. Wish I was there right now.

Their. Thats their car over there. I'm going to their house. It's their boat. Their party is on Friday.

[worship]
Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
302 drop you shoudve named this "things people bitch about on californiafords.com" if someone makes multiple posts bout a bunch of parts they have then who cares..if someone doesnt type the way the word is spelled who cares?..the ones that need somethin to bitch about..if it really pisses you off that bad that a word isnt spelled correctly then shoot yourself [Razz]

--------------------
1987 notchback h/c/i 302 & 70mm turbo SOLD

2000 camaro ss cam only

Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by jaejae:
302 drop you shoudve named this "things people bitch about on californiafords.com" if someone makes multiple posts bout a bunch of parts they have then who cares..if someone doesnt type the way the word is spelled who cares?..the ones that need somethin to bitch about..if it really pisses you off that bad that a word isnt spelled correctly then shoot yourself [Razz]

-

[Big Grin]

SF Coupe
¯
Member # 1810

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SF Coupe  Ford pictures for SF Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by xcessive50:

The morons on this site, which largely consists of kids who've become members in the past 3-4 years, don't even understand your lesson. I commend you on your attempt though.
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

well put j! lol 302 did a great job on this one lol i wonder if he was taking a couple of bongs rips when he thought of this one

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

That's what I'm saying why would it really bother you if they make multiple Posts 1 for each part. Shit it don't bother me as long as it's not the same part or car in multiple posts.
Posts: 18530 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

quote:
Originally posted by SF Coupe:
The morons on this site, which largely consists of kids who've become members in the past 3-4 years, don't even understand your lesson. I commend you on your attempt though.

[patriot]
Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969

302 drop you shoudve named this "things people bitch about on californiafords.com" if someone makes multiple posts bout a bunch of parts they have then who cares..if someone doesnt type the way the word is spelled who cares?..the ones that need somethin to bitch about..if it really pisses you off that bad that a word isnt spelled correctly then shoot yourself

HE SHOULD HAVE NAMED IT "BITCH-ASS-NESS" LOL I DON'T GIVE A SHIT HOW PEOPLE SPELL OR HOW MANY TIMES PEOPLE POST SHIT EITHER I COULD GIVE RATS ASS ABOUT THAT SHIT I'M JUST LETTING PEOPLE KNOW THAT IF THEY GOT A PROBLEM WITH SOME ONE OR THE WAY THEY DO THING'S TALK IT OUT AND IF THEY DON'T WANNA TALK IT OUT CHUNK IT OUT AND IF THEY DON'T WANNA CHUNK IT OUT SHOOT IT OUT I COULD CARE LESS.

[ May 28, 2009, 06:13 PM: Message edited by: Tashas_c0upe ]

--------------------

66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66 AC COBRA  Ford pictures for 66 AC COBRA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
302 drop you shoudve named this "things people bitch about on californiafords.com" if someone makes multiple posts bout a bunch of parts they have then who cares..if someone doesnt type the way the word is spelled who cares?..the ones that need somethin to bitch about..if it really pisses you off that bad that a word isnt spelled correctly then shoot yourself

HE SHOULD HAVE NAMED IT "BITCH-ASS-NESS" LOL I DON'T GIVE A SHIT HOW PEOPLE SPELL OR HOW MANY TIMES PEOPLE POST SHIT EITHER I COULD GIVE RATS ASS ABOUT THAT SHIT I'M JUST LETTING PEOPLE KNOW THAT IF THEY GOT A PROBLEM WITH SOME ONE OR THE WAY THEY DO THING'S TALK IT OUT AND IF THEY DON'T WANNA TALK IT OUT CHUNK IT OUT AND IF THEY DON'T WANNA CHUNK IT OUT SHOOT IT OUT I COULD CARE LESS.

YOU are the problem with cafords, end of story.

oh, and people like you, which have been too many in the last few years.

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra
72 Vega - WCHRA Extreme 10.5

JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Some of these posts are f'n funny!

Another favorite of mine...

"I've got cash"....WTF were you gonna pay with, food stamps??

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
blown95svt
¯
Member # 8893

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blown95svt  Ford pictures for blown95svt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 66 AC COBRA:
quote:

YOU are the problem with cafords, end of story.

oh, and people like you, which have been too many in the last few years.

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

[worship] [patriot] couldn't have said it any better!

--------------------
95 cobra blown 331 gr40 suspension
***NEED QUALITY WORK FOR HALF THE PRICE? I DO SIDE JOBS! PM FOR DETAILS***
www.norcalmotorcompany.com

Posts: 1434 | From: roseville | Registered: Jan 2009  |  :
AbominableSnoman...
¯
Member # 8290

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AbominableSnoman...  Ford pictures for AbominableSnoman...    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
honestly, i hate when i post something and it ends up in the next 3 pages by the end of the day, but i for one dont mind the multiple posts,
it doesnt waste my time, and i can easily bump my post another time. it also means, i dont have to go into a fox parts post, looking for something in particular, and they dont even have it. so in a way there is a positive side to it, right?

if theres anything that should be worked on, i say its the search option.. then if anyone was looking for a part, type it in.. and boom all the posts with that part/s for sale is listed, or just the search option in general, it cant search sh*t anymore..

all in all, i say in the past 1/ 2 yrs cafords hasnt been as good and friendly as it was, just seems like a whole lotta drama, rants, ignorance, and what not. were all here for one thing, to SHARE OUR PASSION FOR FORDS! we should do a voting/ flagging icon option, where if enough members vote to out you, your out! by our screen names, there should be an icon showing how many times you been flagged already! 3 times your out type of thing! you can keep coming back under another screen name, but that just means more work for you! freedom of speech, and a simple rant is fine, but to an extent. some people just need to know you win some, you lose some.. you can change how everyone feels, even hitler and castro's death policy had neigh sayers!!

just my 2 cents..

*yeah i know this member id says march 2008, lost my old sign in info.. but i been with cafords for at least 3/4 yrs.

come on cafords, yes we can! lolz.. [patriot]

--------------------
"I aint no crip, but i bleed blue..."

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JohnB:

lol hahahaha ill drink to that quote [patriot] [Big Grin]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Real Funny!!

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SPIDER_STANG:
quote:

Real Funny!!
lol you dont accept credit john [Razz] [Big Grin]

--------------------
1987 notchback h/c/i 302 & 70mm turbo SOLD

2000 camaro ss cam only

Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Real Funny!!
Ok, you got me on that one...I do accept credit...via PayPal. [Big Grin]

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Real Funny!!
Ok, you got me on that one...I do accept credit...via PayPal. [Big Grin]
+ that 3% transaction fee of course...

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by blown95svt:
quote:
John?

Actually that would be a handy list. LoL

[ May 29, 2009, 08:45 PM: Message edited by: 92sleeper ]

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Topics like this,who cares what you think. [Wink]

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90FoX:
quote:
Originally posted by SF Coupe:

[patriot]
[patriot] [patriot]
Posts: 2077 | From: San Francisco, California | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Real Funny!!
ha ha ha ha ha ha hes talking about you ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com