Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » the city of oakland (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: the city of oakland
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:

hey alstock...whatd you mean when your myspace headline said talibanrydaz?

You're my fan now, you did so much research on me and can't even explain that one?

Where does it say "taliban rydaz" on my headline? Damm kid, you got all kinds of problem.

Its ok, i feel for you.. Take my advice ->> STEP YOUR GAME UP

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 86redGT:
quote:
Originally posted by 306Coupe:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 306Coupe:
[qb] quick stat check :

According to the Survey of Inmates of State Correctional Facilities by the U.S. Department of Justice Bureau of Justice Statistics, the following statistics have been recorded concerning the characteristics of offenders who violate and assault children.

* Those inmates who were convicted of committing violent acts against children were more like to have been white, a percentage of nearly 70%, than any other race.
* White inmates were nearly three times more likely to have victimized a child than black inmates.

and every one of them should die a slow,horrible death....i dont see what point your trying to make...as a father id like to see every one of them wiped off.
I see a valid point.... if you don't then maybe you sound turn off fox news and think about the connection these inmates and the neighborhood you live in. Speaking on a city you know nothing about is ignorance. How many times have you been to Oakland? Were you pissing in your pants? Or did you get out and tell those residence how they all should die?

BTW I dont live in Benicia.

I don't think the original poster was trying to make this a race question.

Moreover i think he was trying to comment on the moral decay of the city at large. It pains me to see the entire city riot when a police officer shoots someone, while not a finger is lifted when 3 innocent youths are injured in the crossfire from crime activity in the area.

Just my 2 cents

[patriot] [patriot] exactly

and al stock is a retired thug. now hes corporate thuggin. watch out hes tough...please close this thread

Yeah yo, Im soo thugged out, ill have 5.0 srt-4's wifey/girlfriend in bed with me screaming "thug life".
another cool quote. [Roll Eyes]
Cool enough for ignorant fools like you. You're so quick to blame a WHOLE city for some dumb shit some thugs did.

hey alstock...whatd you mean when your myspace headline said talibanrydaz?

And stop editing your posts kiddo, i know you are probably hesitating, trying to figure out a way to get at me.. You can't..

So take my previous advice, take that $1500 (cash money serious buyer lmfao) and hit up a junkyard, they got plenty of commuter trucks for you ..

[patriot]

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

306Coupe
¯
Member # 4988

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 306Coupe  Ford pictures for 306Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
send all the BUM residents to iraq....

wheres the protests for these kids?

why arent the doped out drug jobless idiots breaking windows and messing with cars now?

that whole city is a joke. if 7/10 of my neighboors are fu$ked up loosers im gunna consider my "hood" a waste of a place...

no need to argue my point on that landfill just read the papers....proof is in it.

I dont get how I mis interrupted your comments. Because you classify the whole city... which many Cafords members are a part of. Back peddle if you like.

--------------------
1987 Coupe- Not stock

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

quote:
Originally posted by slowback67:
Kids were shot by some dumb ass's that need to be locked up end of story
Who cares if they were black or white let's just leave race out of it. Same with the cops, most of the cops in Oakland are good cops. Just like most people(black or white...) in Oakland are good people. I wish they could get rid of all the bad people in Oakland and let the good people have their city back.

I skipped over your response, im 100% with you on that response [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
man this is a seriously dumb ass topic. And I should stay out of it, but hell here I go.

Why or how could you classify a whole city on account of the actions of a group of people that are by far the minority (and I do not mean in the ethnic or racial sense)?

July 2007: 401,489 - that was the population in 2007

Could be +/- 1% this year. That still caps Oakland at about close to 400k people. Now you are gonna sit up here and classify those 400k by the actions of at best (and I am being generous) a couple thousand? You just do not know how ignorant that sounds.

On the flip side, I am glad I speak with intelligence and respect on these boards. I rarely say things I would not say to a person face to face. You make this claim to the wrong person at the wrong time and your head could get flown. I know you may have been speaking figuratively, but it just came across bad to me.

Leave you with a saying too:
"People that live in glass houses should never throw stones."

[ April 28, 2009, 11:05 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i would not say anything on these boards that i wouldnt say to ANYONES face. i speak with my true thoughts and am not afraid to voice them

alstock hate to say it but there isnt an occupation that heald prepares you for that you can make more money than what i do.

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
i would not say anything on these boards that i wouldnt say to ANYONES face. i speak with my true thoughts and am not afraid to voice them...

I feel for you then. If you could sit there and call someone all those names and A. Dont know them or B. Dont care to know them. All because they reside in Oakland. You will miss out on meeting some nice quality people that way.
90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I like Kwik Way chicken...

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

http://www.110octanephotography.com

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
i would not say anything on these boards that i wouldnt say to ANYONES face. i speak with my true thoughts and am not afraid to voice them...

I feel for you then. If you could sit there and call someone all those names and A. Dont know them or B. Dont care to know them. All because they reside in Oakland. You will miss out on meeting some nice quality people that way.
n8,anyone who could rally behind a murderer molester(mixon),anyone who could not come forward with info on who shot the poor children,ect...i do not want to get to know.

on a note. if my mom did any of the things noted above shed be in the same catergory in my eyes.

everyday there is a senseless murder in oaklnd,someones son,father friend ect looses a life. no1 ever comes forward and speaks with police because they do not want to snitch. in reality they may be the next victim because they enable those type of people to stay on the street
for my family id never consider moving near that place. stray bullets have no name

N8
¯
Member # 6048

BUt still that is no where near the 400k people there. And if you feel so passionate about it. Whyy dont you do something to make change? Ahh I bet you say "Why dont you"...Well I did. I coached Midnight league basketball, I mentored kids, Sponsored kids to go on recruiting trips, science fairs....All kinds of stuff. And it is starting to come back around. One kid I was involved with mentoring and coaching signed a letter of intent to West Virginia Univ. And he credits me with providing the groundwork for him (although he worked hard on his own, I just provided a avenue for him to express himself and stay focused). And all this despite the fact I have 5 of my own kids to raise. My point is. It is hella easy to sit on a perch and talk smack about the next man. But get down there and try to do something about it walk their walk and see there view. Then you will see there is much more good going on in Oakland than the news is giving to you.

[ April 29, 2009, 12:05 AM: Message edited by: N8 ]

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

quote:
i would not say anything on these boards that i wouldnt say to ANYONES face. i speak with my true thoughts and am not afraid to voice them

alstock hate to say it but there isnt an occupation that heald prepares you for that you can make more money than what i do.

[Roll Eyes] Yeah ok, goodluck with your $1500 truck search LOL

Baller [worship]

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

VENOMUS PONY 5.0
¯
Member # 7785

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VENOMUS PONY 5.0  Ford pictures for VENOMUS PONY 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thats what crack did in the 80's.

--------------------
If You Want More Inches - Stroke It!!!
Mystery stang in the works..

Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

go 2 oakland this friday around 3 o clock on 106th an mac an tell whoever is out there fuck oakland then see how they feel about it

[ April 29, 2009, 02:04 PM: Message edited by: jaejae ]

--------------------
1987 notchback h/c/i 302 & 70mm turbo SOLD

2000 camaro ss cam only

Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
Originally posted by jaejae:
quote:

go 2 oakland this friday around 3 o clock on 106th an mac an tell whoever is out there fuck oakland then see how they feel about it
you need to get your high school diploma before you talk to me like that SON.
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by jaejae:
quote:

Bachelors Degree here and several certifications. So I would love to see that happen as well. Or maybe walk around seminary and tell the first 50 people you come across that same thing. [patriot]

Not against you having a opinion. Hell I have some extremist opinions as well. But I just use more tact before I verbalize them

Tony Montana
¯
Member # 8288

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony Montana  Ford pictures for Tony Montana    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A high school diploma is irrelevant at this point. I am a product of oakland public schools and speak with proper grammar when I please. If I wanted to I could get real ghetto and bring the thunder at the same time. There is no need to categorize an entire city. Lets make one thing clear you would never go to Oakland and speak your mind.You are comfortable behind your keyboard and that is your problem. There are plenty of people in Oakland who are more educated and far more intelligent then yourself. It is true people get murdered in Oakland and bystanders get hit in the crossfire.Just because some refuse to live in fear it doesn't mean they deserve to be bombed. In my eyes those who chose not to leave their community are far more admirable than yourself.

--------------------
I lend my brother a hand cus i know i can i keep going and going but i aint the pink bunny instead of beatin on a drum i never stop gettting money

Posts: 369 | From: Oakland California | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

it comes down to this. fuck oakland. i wouldnt want my worste enemies to live in that kind of poverty struck dirt hole.

i wouldnt walk up to them and say that? your right. i was brought up when it comes to the point of fighting you fight. not shoot. thats for cowards.

i dont see how this got to this point.

hell i bet some of the clowns posting this wouldnt say what there saying now to my face lol

but idc, guys really would you feel safe with your kids growing up there. honestly.

uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dude you make it seem like all of Oakland is bad, pretty absurd assumption IMO.

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how come this is srt guy is on a cafords when he drives a jeep! leave the man alone its not he fault he cant drive [patriot]

[ April 29, 2009, 09:19 PM: Message edited by: 87GTCOBRA ]

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
Originally posted by 87GTCOBRA:
how come this is srt guy is on a cafords when he drives a jeep! leave the man alone its not he fault he cant drive [patriot]

ive owned more mustangs than you probably have seen, ive been on here far longer than any of the lames posting(previous screen names ive used before switching comps).

people like you make this site dirt, with postings about marijuana and such. it sucks that this site has gone to promoting drugs and what not.(not the owners fault just the wanna be thugs) back in the day it was a wealth of knowledge and helped me out a bunch

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol youz funny man! but y be mad at oakland when u dont even live there? so i would just grab a beer kick back and chill and dont worry about it cuz there bullshit anit affecting me or you! [patriot]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
Originally posted by 87GTCOBRA:
lol youz funny man! but y be mad at oakland when u dont even live there? so i would just grab a beer kick back and chill and dont worry about it cuz there bullshit anit affecting me or you! [patriot]

you know what bro..i just hate seeing innocent people getting affected by the senseless shit going on out there. just makes me pissed they rally behind a murderer and no1 will come forward to help these little kids...
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

hurting little kids pisses me off two but it wasent grown men that did it it was a bunch of 15 16 year kids with a gun not known what to do beside pull a tigger. to blame anyone is probley some of these oakland rappers listin to there lyrics and youll see what im talking about

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com