Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » the city of oakland (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: the city of oakland
essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My family visits Oakland regularly. We like to go to china town in on Saturday mornings for produce, seafood, and dim sum. I have family that have lived in Montclair area for the past 40+ years and they have neighborhoods that anyone would want to live in. Tons of great eats and heck they even have Best Music which I have been shopping at for the past 15 years.
3rdlife
¯
Member # 8134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3rdlife  Ford pictures for 3rdlife  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i love oakland just as much as many of the residents who reside there. i no longer live there but im there so much, its comfortable beacause i was raised there. i blame todays sinceless crimes and shootings on the younger generation, ive been robbed ,car jacked and had many cars stolen from me, right here in oakland. but i still come to 'the town' all the time. oaklanders are car crazy and some of the nicest cars are in oakland.the culture in oakland is like no other. we dont have bloods and crips but we do have guns and violence like no other. the side show was never meant to go outta controll like it is now.when i was young guys took their cars out and parked and chilled!now a days you can catch a bucket with crack babies driving in the side show.. and they have no care for nice cars or being in a controlled manner... all im want to say is i have no respect for senseless violence period! no matter what city state! but to say a whole city needs to be condemed is outrageous. lol [Confused]

--------------------
FoMoCo

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
Only the ignorant idiots are out blaming the whole city because of these THUGS/PUNKS actions.

<2yr old kid sound> blah blah Oaklands bad, Oaklands ghetto, mommy change my diapers!! blah blah </2yr old kid sound>

I blame the useless GOVERNMENT for not staying on top of their game, what happened to the whole "protect and serve" attitude? Didnt the chief of police resign from Oakland recently? WHY?? Because even he was useless, hiring USELESS Police Officers, and now the streets are getting tough with USELESS CRIMINALS.

Clean up the streets, FIRE the useless Police Officers that aren't up to the challenge (some Officers are there doing their jobs)enforce the law, start sweeping criminals off the streets, run warrant checks, hire a dedicated investigator and lock up the thugs..

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] The police cant solve this problem because as soon as they try to do something all you will hear is that the police are sterio typin and blah blah blah and of course NOBODY DIDNT SEE OR DO NOTHIN [Roll Eyes] Its a never ending cycle
Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
+1 it's to bad a few mess it up for everyone

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Diamond Dave
¯
Member # 5023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diamond Dave  Ford pictures for Diamond Dave  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I still think we should just nuke Oakland and be done with it. That place is a shithole.

--------------------
1993 Taurus SHO MTX Red/Grey
-Stock hotness DD

Posts: 475 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Diamond Dave:
I still think we should just nuke Oakland and be done with it. That place is a shithole.

then sac next right [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
¯
Member # 1904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 51505.0  Ford pictures for 51505.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
F**K Oakland the city is a sh*t hole and 97% of the people in it. I wonder how many tax dollars are spent on the worthless people who live there, getting there section 8 and Gobment check. They should bomb that sh*t.

Ok Im sorry you guys have it all wrong, the police are not doing there job, the goverment owes them new homes and cars, common guys you just dont get it these poor people, they work so hard. haha pieces of Sh*t they are, just drink through the TOWN. Ignorance at its finest, I cant wait for the responses.

306Coupe
¯
Member # 4988

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 306Coupe  Ford pictures for 306Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 51505.0:
F**K Oakland the city is a sh*t hole and 97% of the people in it. I wonder how many tax dollars are spent on the worthless people who live there, getting there section 8 and Gobment check. They should bomb that sh*t.

Ok Im sorry you guys have it all wrong, the police are not doing there job, the goverment owes them new homes and cars, common guys you just dont get it these poor people, they work so hard. haha pieces of Sh*t they are, just drink through the TOWN. Ignorance at its finest, I cant wait for the responses.

Sounds like you know zero people from oakland. I wasn't going to get involved in this thread because its a dumb ass thread. If you put Oakland in a box, lets put all the rapist, child molestors and serial killers in a box. Guess what the profile of all of those are? white males 25-45 lives out side of the city limits. I personal would live in a city where you know what your neighbors are all about instead of living next to a child molestor. We have the Tracy incident, the Fremont incident where the man kill his whole family and himself and numberous and numberous accounts of children going to school killing 10+ people. Guess what city those where not in?

If you don't live in Oakland or never have then keep your mouth shut. Stop watching television and allowing the news to show you Oakland.

[ April 27, 2009, 11:47 PM: Message edited by: 306Coupe ]

--------------------
1987 Coupe- Not stock

totalkaos92
¯
Member # 5750

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for totalkaos92  Ford pictures for totalkaos92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Sorry you feel that way. Wish I got a "govment check" and I take care of all four of my kids mutha f^c%@. So next time you "DRINK" through oakland wonder why you get funny looks? Cause your look like a scared lil 5 letter word. So where are you from?

And for all u guys from sac stop tryin to act like your from oakland if its that bad.

I LOVE CALIFORNIA FORDS [patriot]

Posts: 2175 | From: the bay area | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
Diamond Dave
¯
Member # 5023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diamond Dave  Ford pictures for Diamond Dave  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fasthatch:
quote:
Originally posted by Diamond Dave:

then sac next right [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
Just South Sac [Smile]

--------------------
-Stock hotness DD

Diamond Dave
¯
Member # 5023

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6H0i1RAdHk&feature=PlayList&p=679A803B1CDAA08D&index=0&playnext=1

LOL

--------------------
-Stock hotness DD

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
glad the kids are making a full recovery...what a surprise the welfare,jobless,drugged up oakland residents arent talking...

and a response to molesters being white men ect...wasnt the loser who shot the 4 cops linked to molesting a 12 year old girl?lol molesters,murderers,drug dealers and a whole lotttta welfare checks...and the raiders gooottta love oakland

306Coupe
¯
Member # 4988

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 306Coupe  Ford pictures for 306Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:
glad the kids are making a full recovery...what a surprise the welfare,jobless,drugged up oakland residents arent talking...

and a response to molesters being white men ect...wasnt the loser who shot the 4 cops linked to molesting a 12 year old girl?lol molesters,murderers,drug dealers and a whole lotttta welfare checks...and the raiders gooottta love oakland

you gotta love hiding behind a computer screenn

--------------------
1987 Coupe- Not stock

306Coupe
¯
Member # 4988

quote:
Originally posted by 306Coupe:
quote:

And you obbviously don't kow what a profile is. Look up some stats you dumb fuck

--------------------
1987 Coupe- Not stock

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Sounds like you know zero people from oakland. I wasn't going to get involved in this thread because its a dumb ass thread. If you put Oakland in a box, lets put all the rapist, child molestors and serial killers in a box. Guess what the profile of all of those are? white males 25-45 lives out side of the city limits. I personal would live in a city where you know what your neighbors are all about instead of living next to a child molestor. We have the Tracy incident, the Fremont incident where the man kill his whole family and himself and numberous and numberous accounts of children going to school killing 10+ people. Guess what city those where not in?

If you don't live in Oakland or never have then keep your mouth shut. Stop watching television and allowing the news to show you Oakland.

+1...I'm not racist, but if you look at the big picture, most child molestors are older white men who look like the average joe.

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

Tony Montana
¯
Member # 8288

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony Montana  Ford pictures for Tony Montana    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
have you no shame oakland is at its worst point in history but it still is a national land mark. . I myself grew up in oakland and served the community.Maybe your not a minority but i will NEVER forgot THE BLACK PANTHERS RIP HUEY P NEWTON , I have personally met the founder and sat down to talk about whats going on and i can judge because my people are the ones turning the gun on each other. But let it be know just because we the hardest city to survive in doesnt mean somE PEOPLE dont have morals we just dont back down. If you aint from the town then dont roll thru cus sum og jus might blast U. THE MOST MISUNDERSTOOD CITY IN AMERICA BUT YEAH JUST WATCH YOUR FOX NEWS.

--------------------
I lend my brother a hand cus i know i can i keep going and going but i aint the pink bunny instead of beatin on a drum i never stop gettting money

Posts: 369 | From: Oakland California | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
MAN i was reading this hole trend just to see what you guys are talking about. fuck a hole lots opions to be made. how about this i wake up around 5.30 to get ready for work and i like to watch the news some times to laugh at the dumb fucks lol and this one came along, people of oakland made a groupe called police watch or cop watch or something like that. i mean whats this about? for real? i think people should pay more attetion to there coummitys and the people in it that watching the FUCKING COPS! [Mad] JUST MY OPION [patriot] the city is a great place i dated a girl who lived off skyline its pretty nice up there

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

And you obbviously don't kow what a profile is. Look up some stats you dumb fuck
bro i live right over the bridge literally....we can discuss this in person lol i just took a week off work so im free bud. [patriot] get off on marina vista theres a big-o and a gas station right there [patriot]
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 3rdlife:
i love oakland just as much as many of the residents who reside there. i no longer live there but im there so much, its comfortable beacause i was raised there. i blame todays sinceless crimes and shootings on the younger generation, ive been robbed ,car jacked and had many cars stolen from me, right here in oakland. but i still come to 'the town' all the time. oaklanders are car crazy and some of the nicest cars are in oakland.the culture in oakland is like no other. we dont have bloods and crips but we do have guns and violence like no other. the side show was never meant to go outta controll like it is now.when i was young guys took their cars out and parked and chilled!now a days you can catch a bucket with crack babies driving in the side show.. and they have no care for nice cars or being in a controlled manner... all im want to say is i have no respect for senseless violence period! no matter what city state! but to say a whole city needs to be condemed is outrageous. lol [Confused]

+1

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

i stand behind my comments anything i say on the net is what i believe so no hiding behind anything

why you guys get mad when i callled that bum,drugged up welfare idiot mixon moxon moron???whoever that little clown was who shot the cops a molester?dna linked him to molesting a little girl...did he look 25-45 and white? lmao...and the majority of people shooting eachother are 16-25 year old blacks....

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ April 28, 2009, 12:41 PM: Message edited by: Eddie510- ]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

xvt's 85 5.0
¯
Member # 4765

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for xvt's 85 5.0  Ford pictures for xvt's 85 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A lot of you sound like a bunch of high schoolers arguing over random crap, the truth is that criminals come in all races, shapes, and ages, and Oakland has a big problem right now it might be a beautiful place but as long as there's senseless crime happening people will talk bad about it and avoid it. I my self avoid going to Oakland as I have a daughter & wife and I won't put them in a city where the risk is greater than your typical neighborhood.

--------------------
CBR 600RR
CBR 600 F4

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
Originally posted by xvt's 85 5.0:
A lot of you sound like a bunch of high schoolers arguing over random crap, the truth is that criminals come in all races, shapes, and ages, and Oakland has a big problem right now it might be a beautiful place but as long as there's senseless crime happening people will talk bad about it and avoid it. I my self avoid going to Oakland as I have a daughter & wife and I won't put them in a city where the risk is greater than your typical neighborhood.

the smartest comment left on this thread...alot of people, on this board as well are attracted to that lifestyle..some of us arent..i guess that makes us biiaaatchez right? and og might blast us..hahahaha i love having a good job a great family and a brain. that kinda shit just dont appeal to me..i cant see hustling and killing a robbing just to live in the ghetto and drive ugly turd cars...i just dont [Confused] understand [Confused]
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

lol look what just came across my yahoo home page..they outta blow this dump up

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/04/28/BAPB17AFSP.DTL&feed=rss.bayarea

Tony Montana
¯
Member # 8288

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony Montana  Ford pictures for Tony Montana    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ha ha i have a good job also my friend but im from the hood. I also have a family and go to work everyday my branches are growing but i never forget about my roots. I also moved out of oakland but i can go back anytime and feel safe.

--------------------
I lend my brother a hand cus i know i can i keep going and going but i aint the pink bunny instead of beatin on a drum i never stop gettting money

Posts: 369 | From: Oakland California | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com