Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » the city of oakland (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: the city of oakland
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ive never catergorized a whole city before...but this place needs to be shut down...send ALL of the bum residents to iraq if they want to kill someone..

3 innocent kids? why arent they rioting like they did when oscar grand was killed?

ignorance is the majority of oakland

i hope the kid`s make it okay...

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
???

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

totalkaos92
¯
Member # 5750

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for totalkaos92  Ford pictures for totalkaos92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
HOW DO YOU BLAME A HOLE CITY FOR SOME STUPID SHIT. [Mad]
Posts: 2175 | From: the bay area | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
3 innocent little kids were shot in the crossfire of some low lifes shooting.
totalkaos92
¯
Member # 5750

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for totalkaos92  Ford pictures for totalkaos92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I UNDERSTAND THAT BUT THE HOLE CITY? Explain your justice
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

send all the BUM residents to iraq....

wheres the protests for these kids?

why arent the doped out drug jobless idiots breaking windows and messing with cars now?

that whole city is a joke. if 7/10 of my neighboors are fu$ked up loosers im gunna consider my "hood" a waste of a place...

no need to argue my point on that landfill just read the papers....proof is in it.

totalkaos92
¯
Member # 5750

Fuck that u get some stupid asses and the hole citys fucked goodnight gonna enjoy my bowling
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
First of all god protect those kids.

Second I am sick of OAKLAND!!! Everytime we hear about some BS it's from "the town" and people want to say oh it's oakland, you don't understand cause you don't live there, oh there's a rift between police and the public in Oakland. STOP that BS!

Again god protect these kids but everyone who wants to say oh yeah "it's how we do in the town" and every fake ass Dru Down, Luniz thug wannabe from Oakland can KISS MY ASS CREASE!!!

[ April 26, 2009, 04:22 AM: Message edited by: fstryde3 ]

Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
totalkaos92
¯
Member # 5750

Spice one from hayward. And were not all the same
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I didn't say you're all the same I said the wannabe thug BS people I have friends and close ones who live in Oakland too I'm just tired of the shitheads and people gettin murdered and shot at I mean come on three kids today two of whom are toddlers this shit has got to stop!!!

[ April 26, 2009, 04:06 AM: Message edited by: fstryde3 ]

Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the people of oakland don't care when innocents get shot from other citizens they only care when people are shot by cops.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
the people of oakland don't care when innocents get shot from other citizens they only care when people are shot by cops.

exactly cuzz-o ridea die in dem crazy streetz of da oak...gotz ta hustle to have my donk bust a cap inna kid for da busta across at da cone-a stoe(corner store) who be sturrin at me.

i wouldnt care if they brutually murdered those involved and posted it online for there familes to see. [patriot]

solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for solbrothers  Ford pictures for solbrothers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by totalkaos92:

YELL YELL YELL I CANT SPELL YELL YELL
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
second thought I'll my trap shut

[ April 26, 2009, 03:28 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

SlowFiveOh94
¯
Member # 2404

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowFiveOh94  Ford pictures for SlowFiveOh94    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by solbrothers:
quote:

LOL, I was thinking the same thing solbrothers. I rarely post on this site anymore, but holy hell...it's spelled WHOLE...not hole...

And Oakland is the butthole (not buttwhole if you're getting confused totalkaos92) of California.

--------------------
2001 Mustang GT (Faleen Speedster)

Posts: 1184 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Feb 2003  |  :
totalkaos92
¯
Member # 5750

quote:
Originally posted by SlowFiveOh94:
quote:
quote:

LOL, I was thinking the same thing solbrothers. I rarely post on this site anymore, but holy hell...it's spelled WHOLE...not hole...

And Oakland is the butthole (not buttwhole if you're getting confused totalkaos92) of California.

WELL BLAME MY EDUCATION ON SAN LORENZO NOT OAKLAND.

AND I YELL SO YOU CAN HEAR ME [Big Grin]

AND I DO CARE AS AN OAKLAND CITIZEN. FOR YOU ALL TO JUST DOWN AN ENTIRE CITY BASED ON THIS THIS TRAGIC INCIDENT IS WRONG. AND YOU ALL WOULD RIOT TOO IF THE PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT WERE CAUGHT AND LET FREE WITHOUT ANY JAIL TIME. I YELLED THAT SO I KNOW IM HEARD

SlowFiveOh94
¯
Member # 2404

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowFiveOh94  Ford pictures for SlowFiveOh94    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's not a single incident that makes people dislike Oakland. And where I'm from nobody riots because it solves nothing and hurts many.

--------------------
2001 Mustang GT (Faleen Speedster)

Posts: 1184 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Feb 2003  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

AND I DO CARE AS AN OAKLAND CITIZEN. FOR YOU ALL TO JUST DOWN AN ENTIRE CITY BASED ON THIS THIS TRAGIC INCIDENT IS WRONG. AND YOU ALL WOULD RIOT TOO IF THE PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT WERE CAUGHT AND LET FREE WITHOUT ANY JAIL TIME. I YELLED THAT SO I KNOW IM HEARD

why arent you out tipping cars,bashing small local businesses????if it were a white cop shooting a black resident then the case would be alot different...but 3 little kids get caught up and none of the welfare/jobless/drugged up donk riders are making a rukus....one suggestion....move out of that landfill
totalkaos92
¯
Member # 5750

quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

why arent you out tipping cars,bashing small local businesses????if it were a white cop shooting a black resident then the case would be alot different...but 3 little kids get caught up and none of the welfare/jobless/drugged up donk riders are making a rukus....one suggestion....move out of that landfill
Because im to busy taking care of my 4 kids.

why are you not tipping over cars? [Confused]

And i love my city, And sorry you feel the way you do.

And like i said i do feel sorry for what happened but thats not enough to shut an WHOLE city down.

Ill leave it alone now, enjoy [patriot]

Insurance Guy
¯
Member # 8241

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Insurance Guy  Ford pictures for Insurance Guy  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yea we should generalize one of the most diverse citys on the earth in one stupid assumition.

city of oakland also includes the oakland hills. which have nothing but million dollor homes. the city of oakland also includes a rich in culture china town. the city also includes a very cool down town which hosts many many great business and houses many of the top end wealth who work in san francisco.

but just becuase the news said three bad things about oakland we should just assume anyone from oakland is a killer.

real smart. you should be proud of how much world knowledge you have.

remember the news old shows bad news becuase that is what sells.

and in my experience too many people who are wanta be ganstas rep that they are from oakland even when they have never steped foot inside the city limits.

--------------------
01 GT Drop Top (R.I.P.)
02 GT Drop Top (Sold)
17 5.0 GT Coupe

Posts: 597 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
331 coupe
¯
Member # 8396

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 331 coupe  Ford pictures for 331 coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Insurance Dude:
yea we should generalize one of the most diverse citys on the earth in one stupid assumition.

city of oakland also includes the oakland hills. which have nothing but million dollor homes. the city of oakland also includes a rich in culture china town. the city also includes a very cool down town which hosts many many great business and houses many of the top end wealth who work in san francisco.

but just becuase the news said three bad things about oakland we should just assume anyone from oakland is a killer.

and in my experience too many people who are wanta be ganstas rep that they are from oakland even when they have never steped foot inside the city limits.

+1 its stupid to stereotype just because you were raised somewhere
SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Is Tracy a bad city because the Killing that happened by a Sunday School Teacher?? Didn't see a thread dogging the City of Tracy!!!!

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Only the ignorant idiots are out blaming the whole city because of these THUGS/PUNKS actions.

<2yr old kid sound> blah blah Oaklands bad, Oaklands ghetto, mommy change my diapers!! blah blah </2yr old kid sound>

I blame the useless GOVERNMENT for not staying on top of their game, what happened to the whole "protect and serve" attitude? Didnt the chief of police resign from Oakland recently? WHY?? Because even he was useless, hiring USELESS Police Officers, and now the streets are getting tough with USELESS CRIMINALS.

Clean up the streets, FIRE the useless Police Officers that aren't up to the challenge (some Officers are there doing their jobs)enforce the law, start sweeping criminals off the streets, run warrant checks, hire a dedicated investigator and lock up the thugs..

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
First I have to say:

I love donks.
I once dated this half black and filipino chick that lived in Oakland and she was sooo hot. Had to let it go though, she was harder than me.

Second:

I can tell you that the Port of Oakland is a very, very intrical part of our lives as citizens of the California bay area.

Judging folks by the city they live in is just like judging them because of the color of their skin.

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
Insurance Guy
¯
Member # 8241

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Insurance Guy  Ford pictures for Insurance Guy  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SPIDER_STANG:
quote:

Is Tracy a bad city because the Killing that happened by a Sunday School Teacher?? Didn't see a thread dogging the City of Tracy!!!!
very good point Spider!
Posts: 597 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com