Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Oakland cops shot (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Oakland cops shot
1990Silver5.0
¯
Member # 6210

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1990Silver5.0  Ford pictures for 1990Silver5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 306Coupe:
So Oscar Grant family shouldnt sue? His daughter who is going to grow up without a father... that's O.K.? It sounds like you are trying to spark up a debate. If it's the police vs the community , guess who wins? When you link the two it makes the residents in oakland not care because they've all been through negative police encounters. If you want to say your condolences, then say that but don't disrepect Oscar grants family and friends because you are upset with this situation

I agree wit you man.

Some people on this board dont understand how it is to be harrassed by police an such. I used to get pulled and they would search my vehicle for no reason they said they had the right. I couldnt do shit or i would be put in jail. A family of mine got beat by the police a few times back in the 90's in bencia an richmond. So i understand why some people dont like cops.

--------------------
1995 Impala SS
1992 GT Convert. 5.0 auto -sold-
1990 Lx Convert. 5.0(parted)
1992 Lx Hatchback 5.0-sold-:)
1990 5.0 Notchback -SOLD-:(

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just heard the fourth officer did not make it. Terrible [Frown]

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
season'd 88
¯
Member # 169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for season'd 88  Ford pictures for season'd 88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This just makes me sick to my stomach...i don't know what else to say. [Frown]
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1990Silver5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by 306Coupe:
So Oscar Grant family shouldnt sue? His daughter who is going to grow up without a father... that's O.K.? It sounds like you are trying to spark up a debate. If it's the police vs the community , guess who wins? When you link the two it makes the residents in oakland not care because they've all been through negative police encounters. If you want to say your condolences, then say that but don't disrepect Oscar grants family and friends because you are upset with this situation

I agree wit you man.

Some people on this board dont understand how it is to be harrassed by police an such. I used to get pulled and they would search my vehicle for no reason they said they had the right. I couldnt do shit or i would be put in jail. A family of mine got beat by the police a few times back in the 90's in bencia an richmond. So i understand why some people dont like cops.

i don't like gang bangers but i don't wish them death.
Its not ok to taunt someone when they have suffered a loss, its totally disrespectful and shows what kind of person they are by doing it.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I almost punched my radio (KCBS 740) on the way home. They had an interview with the cousin of the shooter and that dumb cunt said "Hes not a monster, he was just cornered and had no other choice"

WTF ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

And here we go with people turning it right back on the dead officers. She needs to go join her cousin.

[ March 22, 2009, 05:55 PM: Message edited by: 90gtvert ]

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

http://www.110octanephotography.com

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah it's true that some cops may be dicks..... If you had to deal will turds on a everyday basis. You might feel differently.
I haven't met a bad guy that's not a dick in some way?

Even hardcore "pro" criminals know...... You don't hurt woman and children.....and you don't kill cops.

I've had bad things happen with cops.... Not going to talk about it but just remember, that cop that pissed you off and was being a dick to you is the same guy who will put his life on the line to save you n the event you need to be saved..... Just think about that the next time you get pulled over... Thank him for the hard work, he may just let you go with a warning.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i wonder why the dumb low life jobless welfare havoc reeking oakland idiots arent rioting this one? when one guy was killed(grant) they rioted, very understandable. now 4 cops are killed for no reason and oakland is taunting? a bunch of backward as$s low life scums out there(that group anyways) rip
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:
i wonder why the dumb low life jobless welfare havoc reeking oakland idiots arent rioting this one? when one guy was killed(grant) they rioted, very understandable. now 4 cops are killed for no reason and oakland is taunting? a bunch of backward as$s low life scums out there(that group anyways) rip

It's Sad but some people feel like it isn't a big deal and that, they got what was comming... Cause they have been ......(the opinion some people have for LEO)

these people that are defending what this guy did need to get their ass's kicked... It makes me sick.

--------------------

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90gtvert:
I almost punched my radio (KCBS 740) on the way home. They had an interview with the cousin of the shooter and that dumb cunt said "Hes not a monster, he was just cornered and had no other choice"

WTF ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

And here we go with people turning it right back on the dead officers. She needs to go join her cousin.

yup and it makes me sick when i pay taxes and it goes to pay for that dumb CU&T and her 5 children and 4 different dads and none with jobs...ignorant people make me sick
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah the idiots sister said today he was not a monster and he was cornered so he had no choice!!! GTFO are you kidding me? Some of these people should be steralized at birth. They should charge his family with harboring a fugitive they told the papers he told then prior to this he knew he was wanted.
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
crazyhorse
¯
Member # 5662

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazyhorse  Ford pictures for crazyhorse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I agree with srt 4. some people are just a waste of space and tax dollars. why should we pay for other's mistakes? it boils my blood to see these bastards celebrating.

[ March 22, 2009, 08:45 PM: Message edited by: crazyhorse ]

--------------------
1965 Mustang coupe

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
Originally posted by crazyhorse:
I agree with srt 4. some people are just a waste of space and tax dollars. why should we pay for other's mistakes? it boils my blood to see these bastards celebrating.

let them celebrate. i celebrate everyday when i wake up with a job, a nice car,nice place to live and a great family . at the end of the day these losers live in the "hood",most with no jobs,no family,no morals,THEY will never leave the hell hole called oakland. when there drug shack gets shot up and one of there "HOMIES" get hit and are dying police dont respond and help(remeber fawck the police homie cuzzo east o in dis biaatch [Roll Eyes] )
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Lmao. "East Oakland in this bitch!"

--------------------

91CHP_Coupe
¯
Member # 7686

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91CHP_Coupe  Ford pictures for 91CHP_Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man RIP OPD Officers its sad to see this tragidy happen. Its so sad to hear this happened. Pray for those officers who had families and pray for them honoring the community with hard work and trying to keep the violence of the streets. Also it was kinda crazy bcus i was around that area around the same time it happened, bcus of the street actions ride out to san francisco we meet up at bens burger at 12:30 and we departed at 1:30.... but yea i hate to hear this happen!!! [Frown] [Frown]

--------------------
69 Mach 1
91 Coupe HCI. SOLD
04 DSG Mach 1

88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
Yeah the idiots sister said today he was not a monster and he was cornered so he had no choice!!! GTFO are you kidding me? Some of these people should be steralized at birth. They should charge his family with harboring a fugitive they told the papers he told then prior to this he knew he was wanted.

Like the saying goes: "Birds of a feather flock together"
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I am seriously not taking the side of the killer or hell anyone who is just being plain ignorant. As this was a senseless crime. But man, I have lived in both New Orleans one half my life and Oakland the other half. And I can tell you that both cities are kissing cousins when it comes to the oppressive force these agencies unleash on the residents. This is not to say there are not some good cops. Hell my good friend from HS is one (OPD and another is Bart PD, plus a Sac PD and 2 Stockton PD). But it is no secret that Oakland is almost a generation behind when it comes to civil servants (police) and those being served (citizens) when it comes to how each views the other. Oakland is closer to the Black Panther days than one can think. If you live there or frequent there enough to know, then you can feel that statement. Not justifying the shooter at all. But you have to understand that some of these people being called low-life scum have had loved ones (or themselves) brutalized, embarrassed, harassed, taunted, wrongfully jailed and at times killed by the same agency that is set there to protect them.

This is why I commented that "I pray for Oakland as well as the family of the fallen officers". This could be very well the spark that ignites that 510 powder keg. Because believe me, there are some officers that will "GO HARD" on the impoverished areas (for lack of a better term) as a result of this. Again not trying to say anything bad or cast shadow upon the situation as it is horrible and needs not be diluted with side chatter. But as they say "People who live in glass houses should not throw stones". And essentially you guys are doing just that. Judging people, it is not a good look for anyone.

God Bless the fallen and their family and loved ones.

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
R.I.P to our fellow Officers, prayers are with them and their families.

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

I am seriously not taking the side of the killer or hell anyone who is just being plain ignorant. As this was a senseless crime. But man, I have lived in both New Orleans one half my life and Oakland the other half. And I can tell you that both cities are kissing cousins when it comes to the oppressive force these agencies unleash on the residents. This is not to say there are not some good cops. Hell my good friend from HS is one (OPD and another is Bart PD, plus a Sac PD and 2 Stockton PD). But it is no secret that Oakland is almost a generation behind when it comes to civil servants (police) and those being served (citizens) when it comes to how each views the other. Oakland is closer to the Black Panther days than one can think. If you live there or frequent there enough to know, then you can feel that statement. Not justifying the shooter at all. But you have to understand that some of these people being called low-life scum have had loved ones (or themselves) brutalized, embarrassed, harassed, taunted, wrongfully jailed and at times killed by the same agency that is set there to protect them.

This is why I commented that "I pray for Oakland as well as the family of the fallen officers". This could be very well the spark that ignites that 510 powder keg. Because believe me, there are some officers that will "GO HARD" on the impoverished areas (for lack of a better term) as a result of this. Again not trying to say anything bad or cast shadow upon the situation as it is horrible and needs not be diluted with side chatter. But as they say "People who live in glass houses should not throw stones". And essentially you guys are doing just that. Judging people, it is not a good look for anyone.

Yeah it is interesting how some of the people on the forum just think all of Oakland is a bunch of no job having dead beats!! Oakland has more problems going on then just hoods & thugs !! & the interesting thing is they also said no job having people & I do recall California as a whole unemployment is at a all time high at 10% so Oakland alone could not give the whole state that # So once again it was a very bad thing to have went down in Oakland that day but please keep an open mind & dont throw the whole city in the toilet just because 1 person did a bad act. your prob the same ones feeling because he was black then all black men would have done the same thing!! all I'm trying to say is keep each separate & judge him not everyone else!! You dislike him & his family ok!! do so but dont hate all of Oakland or any person in less fortunate situation than yourself!! Oakland has nice houses & nice cars aswell & alot of people in Oakland also have jobs aswell! So I pray for the fallen officers families & I hope the violence can some day come to an end.

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

burnout50
¯
Member # 6781

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for burnout50  Ford pictures for burnout50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by slowback67:
Yeah it's true that some cops may be dicks..... If you had to deal will turds on a everyday basis. You might feel differently.

Even hardcore "pro" criminals know...... You don't hurt woman and children.....and you don't kill cops.

I've had bad things happen with cops.... Not going to talk about it but just remember, that cop that pissed you off and was being a dick to you is the same guy who will put his life on the line to save you n the event you need to be saved..... Just think about that the next time you get pulled over... Thank him for the hard work, he may just let you go with a warning.

I agree with you, RIP to the fallen heros

--------------------
SOLD! Clean '91 LX Hatch Original

Daily Driver - 2014 Mustang GT w/ Track Package

Posts: 220 | From: SF, Antioch, Rio Vista, Bay Area | Registered: May 2006  |  :
IRISH
¯
Member # 1629

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for IRISH  Ford pictures for IRISH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Rest in Peace my fellow brothers! God Bless!

Flags fly at half staff in your honor!

94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by slowback67:

One of the best posts in this thread, by far.

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
OFFICERS HEGENS, WAS MY P.E. TEACHER IN HIGH SHCOOL [patriot]
Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hella sad [Frown]
87CHP
¯
Member # 8205

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87CHP  Ford pictures for 87CHP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SPIDER_STANG:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

Yeah it is interesting how some of the people on the forum just think all of Oakland is a bunch of no job having dead beats!! Oakland has more problems going on then just hoods & thugs !! & the interesting thing is they also said no job having people & I do recall California as a whole unemployment is at a all time high at 10% so Oakland alone could not give the whole state that # So once again it was a very bad thing to have went down in Oakland that day but please keep an open mind & dont throw the whole city in the toilet just because 1 person did a bad act. your prob the same ones feeling because he was black then all black men would have done the same thing!! all I'm trying to say is keep each separate & judge him not everyone else!! You dislike him & his family ok!! do so but dont hate all of Oakland or any person in less fortunate situation than yourself!! Oakland has nice houses & nice cars aswell & alot of people in Oakland also have jobs aswell! So I pray for the fallen officers families & I hope the violence can some day come to an end.
Well put Spider...I'm an Oakland resident. Born and raised. What happened to those officers is extremely unfortunate. What's even more depressing is that some individuals justified the shooter's behavior. But like I said I was born and raised here and I have morals, never been on welfare, and EVERYONE in my neighborhood is either retired or gets up and goes to work everyday. You should be more specific when you make a comment instead of generalizing a whole communitiy. If someone from your town robbed me I wouldn't say everyone from there was a "scumbag" or "low-life". You should judge everyone individually. There are neighborhoods in Oakland that are impoverished and some that are the most expensive to live in the Bay Area. Oakland has many issues, but Martinez isn't exactly an affluent area. Don't put the whole city population in the same box because of the actions of a few people...R.I.P. to the fallen officers.
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Just want to say that I know that there are good people in Oakland .... I hope that the comunity can learn from this.... Killing eachother isn't going to solve anything.
I know the cops in Oakland want to go out there and kick some ass but, the cops are going to do their best not to take it out on people in the comunity. We are all human if,your friend was killed how would you feel....
OPD and all LEO's please do your best out there to keep it together.
residents of Oakland....respect the laws and you have nothing to fear... Cops don't wake up in the morning, kiss their wife and kids then think... "time to go mess with the thugs" every cop I know that's shot (hurt or wrongfuly id'd a guy)feels bad about it.

don't want to ramble on but one last thing... My brother in law thanks all of you for your support I will hopefully see him tomorrow. I will show him the post, I think he will like what he sees. Let you know what he though. [patriot]

[ March 23, 2009, 06:50 PM: Message edited by: slowback67 ]

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com