Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » fuck obama (the truth) (Page 5)

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: fuck obama (the truth)
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Personally I dont give a witch's titty, what you stand by. Because my friend you are indeed a racist. But I commend you for being one of the few that man up and say it. I am from the south so I see folks like you all the time. And it is good to see the line in the sand clearly drawn. I spent the last few threads just basically dispelling peoples ignorance. Anyone who knows me, well knows me. nuff said. My thing is just stand behind what you believe in and be real about it. Dont be a coward. Like you said "I was too forceful about it". That is because these veins dont pump anything close to coward. I am sure and steady when I speak. And whats good is that everything I said I would say it in person.

So in that I wish you luck in your stance and voting choice. The key thing is make sure you vote!! Even your voice counts.

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Personally I dont give a witch's titty, what you stand by. Because my friend you are indeed a racist. But I commend you for being one of the few that man up and say it. I am from the south so I see folks like you all the time. And it is good to see the line in the sand clearly drawn. I spent the last few threads just basically dispelling peoples ignorance. Anyone who knows me, well knows me. nuff said. My thing is just stand behind what you believe in and be real about it. Dont be a coward. Like you said "I was too forceful about it". That is because these veins dont pump anything close to coward. I am sure and steady when I speak. And whats good is that everything I said I would say it in person.

So in that I wish you luck in your stance and voting choice. The key thing is make sure you vote!! Even your voice counts.

ya ok! thats what i do to, call others out when they bust me out. "call me a dork i dare you im just going to tell everyone youre the dork" wow you sure know how to convince people.
i didnt realize you where that persuasive maybe i should vote for Obomya pfffff!!!!! My voice counts for real americans the ones this country was founded on, what does yours count for, terrorists? [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
Insurance Guy
¯
Member # 8241

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Insurance Guy  Ford pictures for Insurance Guy  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
I happen to feel more strongly about Obama's platform. And prior to her mishaps I was HRC's side. I am just proud a black man has got this far from a symbolic standpoint. I felt that way when I was going to vote HRC. I never felt the Rep's side. Because I am against the Alaska drilling, the handling of the war and a few other things. I am on Obama's side because he is pushing alternative energy, a exit strategy for the war and a few other things. Now his negative things I feel I can live with. McCain's I dont. It just so happens that O is black. Which is indeed a plus. BUt it is not a pre-requisite of my vote. And to be honest, I have been hurt and drug down more by my own kind than have I ever been by a white man. Hell I was shot in the mid-section by my own kind. And to top it off I am mixed. Also I run my own company where I am the only black person. So if I am racist, I suck at it.

JUST VOTE ALL YOU FUCKERS.... [patriot]

[BS flag] Im still going to have to stand by what Insurance Dude said!!!! you're just to forceful about it....
to set the record strait i do not think that N8 is racist by any means. i am more inclined to beilve that you are fr5.0. N8 says he like obama for his platform just let it go and move on!

--------------------
01 GT Drop Top (R.I.P.)
02 GT Drop Top (Sold)
17 5.0 GT Coupe

Posts: 597 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
NiftyWhiteFifty
¯
Member # 4320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NiftyWhiteFifty  Ford pictures for NiftyWhiteFifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Alan Keyes for President!!! [patriot]

--------------------
'05 F150 4x4

sac 5.0
¯
Member # 2980

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sac 5.0  Ford pictures for sac 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
he gets my vote
http://www.tsgnet.com/pres.php?id=370743&altf=Ebwf50&altl=

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

witch's titty LOL I gotta use that one [Big Grin]

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Insurance Dude:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
I happen to feel more strongly about Obama's platform. And prior to her mishaps I was HRC's side. I am just proud a black man has got this far from a symbolic standpoint. I felt that way when I was going to vote HRC. I never felt the Rep's side. Because I am against the Alaska drilling, the handling of the war and a few other things. I am on Obama's side because he is pushing alternative energy, a exit strategy for the war and a few other things. Now his negative things I feel I can live with. McCain's I dont. It just so happens that O is black. Which is indeed a plus. BUt it is not a pre-requisite of my vote. And to be honest, I have been hurt and drug down more by my own kind than have I ever been by a white man. Hell I was shot in the mid-section by my own kind. And to top it off I am mixed. Also I run my own company where I am the only black person. So if I am racist, I suck at it.

JUST VOTE ALL YOU FUCKERS.... [patriot]

[BS flag] Im still going to have to stand by what Insurance Dude said!!!! you're just to forceful about it....
to set the record strait i do not think that N8 is racist by any means. i am more inclined to beilve that you are fr5.0. N8 says he like obama for his platform just let it go and move on!
Its ok im not mad at you for changing your tune, like most people youre afraid to stand up to spoiled black america.
I like other Republicans vote for what is rite for America, not what is rite for my race, like so many black people are going to.
The fact that i recognize this makes me (a white man) racist in the eyes of black people in America, and many other races that are intimidated by spoiled black America. Insurance Dude, I pity you for not being able to stand your ground on something you have expressed, but I understand because along with you, America has become weak.
Black America has torcherd the U.S.A. long enough,telling the world about this is what makes me and so many other men, women, and children racest through the mouths of black America. This country belongs to the black man now and you and other races are subject to his views, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and Louis Fairacon are just a few names that have taken our freedom away because of this reverse racism.
As Americans we no longer have freedome of speach, and these men have aided in that primarily because of the color of there skin.
So yes if youre calling me racist because i notice the reverse racism and speak of it, i must be, but i will still never vote for an UNamerican like Obomya!!!! [patriot]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
reverse racism would be no racism what so ever lol. If you are predjiduce against any person because of skin color it is just plain Racism....were the hell do you live N8 were there are no black people in your company...be carefull you may get sued over this.

[ October 07, 2008, 06:16 PM: Message edited by: 2stangs69-91 ]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 2stangs69-91:
reverse racism would be no racism what so ever lol. If you are predjiduce against any person because of skin color it is just plain Racism....were the hell do you live N8 were there are no black people in your company...be carefull you may get sued over this.

Reverse racism is when someone would act like everyone was racist against them to gain the upperhand, kind of like the feel sorry for me and punish him role. Yes reverse racism would essentially be no racism but im convinced that many would say that thats what they(black America) want you to think. For you to be fighting this post which is so blaintent in America today, you must be black.

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Just a little insite, a white man would never have a foot to stand on in any court, due to a racest comment toards him from a black man. But in a reverse situation it would make headline news, and the white man would lose everything.
do you test that theory?

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

and remember i will be called a racist because i notice this and im white!!!

[ October 07, 2008, 06:31 PM: Message edited by: fr5.0 ]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

Reverse racism is when someone would act like everyone was racist against them to gain the upperhand, kind of like the feel sorry for me and punish him role. Yes reverse racism would essentially be no racism but im convinced that many would say that thats what they(black America) want you to think. For you to be fighting this post which is so blaintent in America today, you must be black.
damm you are good from my comments you can tell I am black...how is that?

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

Insurance Guy
¯
Member # 8241

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Insurance Guy  Ford pictures for Insurance Guy  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
fr5.0 you totally missed the point of my orginal post. the intend was too make certain poeple look in the mirror and ask why. You are a total selective listener. everytime someone makes a good point opposing what you want you totally ingore it and move on. but if someone make a point in your favor its like a revelation.

so do not try and tiwist my words to fit what you want to say. i know what i belive and i never once said anything to condradict myself.

--------------------
01 GT Drop Top (R.I.P.)
02 GT Drop Top (Sold)
17 5.0 GT Coupe

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
fr5.0 you totally missed the point of my orginal post. the intend was too make certain poeple look in the mirror and ask why. You are a total selective listener. everytime someone makes a good point opposing what you want you totally ingore it and move on. but if someone make a point in your favor its like a revelation.

so do not try and tiwist my words to fit what you want to say. i know what i belive and i never once said anything to condradict myself.

i called N8 out about being the most racist person on the forum ,he then replied about how he wasnt and argued like a guilty man, after wich you posted about how you dont have any respect for people who lie about being racist.
if i misunderstood you please explain, because no one else had posted about someone else on the thread lieing about being racist except me about N8.

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
quote:
quote:

damm you are good from my comments you can tell I am black...how is that?
Its a gift only a hand full of people can do it.

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

a hand full of racist people who like to think they can judge a color of a persons skin by there views. And comments...very interesting. I think you need to take a look at your self and try to figure out how you got he way you are. good luck.

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

iron281
¯
Member # 80

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iron281  Ford pictures for iron281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
All of these replies declaring racist attitudes. May well be true in some cases.

Ahh, but what if we had a Republican, a real conservative, African-American candidate in the running? It seems to me some of the very same people, here and elsewhere- mostly of the liberal persuasion, would have a serious issue on their hands. In terms of bald hypocrisy that is. We've seen and heard these folks, and their "attitudes" towards people like Condoleeza Rice, Clarence Thomas, and many others. Racism and hypocrisy, both terribly disgusting traits.

[ October 07, 2008, 08:47 PM: Message edited by: iron281 ]

Posts: 385 | From: San Jose, California | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
Insurance Guy
¯
Member # 8241

quote:
quote:

i called N8 out about being the most racist person on the forum ,he then replied about how he wasnt and argued like a guilty man, after wich you posted about how you dont have any respect for people who lie about being racist.
if i misunderstood you please explain, because no one else had posted about someone else on the thread lieing about being racist except me about N8.

i will say it again you seem to miss out on other conversation on this post i was directing my comment to Dave50.

just remeber this you may not think you are racist but one day when your kids join the clan and is arrest for hate crimes you will realize we were right about you.

--------------------
01 GT Drop Top (R.I.P.)
02 GT Drop Top (Sold)
17 5.0 GT Coupe

1sic50
¯
Member # 6684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1sic50  Ford pictures for 1sic50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow man.... I can't believe all this racist bull shit going on. CA.FORDS is a pro MC cain site what fuck is that bull....I did not know this site was for politics I thought it was for meeting good people & new friends & gtg I guess not man with all this going on I hate to walk up to someone at a gtg and shake there hand and he or she is a racist wow some people need to grow up seriously. [patriot]

--------------------
90 gt W/Vortech S-Trim power adder
99 Explorer W/5.0
87 crx honda WNP!!!!

Ford 4 Life Enough Said Don't Hate

Posts: 534 | From: GOTHAM CITY | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
a hand full of racist people who like to think they can judge a color of a persons skin by there views. And comments...very interesting. I think you need to take a look at your self and try to figure out how you got he way you are. good luck.

let me elaborate on how intelligent you sound, being as how no matter the situation you and every other human have made a judgement call on something based on facts that you have learned in your triles and tribulations of your life. You being a racist man, you have tried to stear the point in a different direction because you know im right. To back up my accusations on the topic im going to let whoopi explain how ignorant you and black America is.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gHXOpZxi4A
Black America is the biggest hypocritic society on the face of the earth right now.
To all the people that are mad about the politics and racism on this forum, the titles of each thread clearly state what you are walking in on. if you dont want to see it dont open it, no one wants to hear about how you have shelterd your self from reality.

[ October 08, 2008, 02:56 AM: Message edited by: fr5.0 ]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com