Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » fuck obama (the truth) (Page 3)

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: fuck obama (the truth)
STEED
¯
Member # 4787

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STEED  Ford pictures for STEED    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i can't beleive this post
WOW
Wait.....I forgot where I was. Typical

--------------------
Jason McCallum
TPS Motorsports GM
Origonal Stallions Member
89LX: Built, Stroked, & Blown
07GT: Blown
www.TPSmotorsports.com
408-370-1477

Posts: 892 | From: Cambell, CA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  :
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 302 DROP:
quote:
Originally posted by Jdub07:
I don't owe anyone A GOD DAMN THING!!!!

My father didn't have a plantation, his father didn't and his father didn't so fuck that guy preachin his bullshit hate. THAT is an arena full of prejidice hate.

That kind of shit makes it hard to keep an open mind about Obama and his church that he was so loyal to for 17 years. His reverend that preached in that same manner.

JDUB, you owe me something, you owe me some more cafords stickers...lol.... i ran out, people were taking them off my hand like if they were free condoms....lol
Just lemme know and I'll send out some more. Again must be USA residence ONLY. No middle east addresses please. You know, cost of postage is going up these days. [patriot]
87#184saleen
¯
Member # 6276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87#184saleen  Ford pictures for 87#184saleen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1sJDhJ-6iE

Even this black guys says fuck barack hussein

that mother fuuuuuuukr is a trip the only thing coming out of his mouth its bull shit.he should not bring jesus in his fucked up mind & thinking
91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91 5.0 5speed  Ford pictures for 91 5.0 5speed    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 2stangs69-91:
quote:
Originally posted by SPIDER_STANG:
I Understand but when will it stop from either side???? Both sides are fucked up & the reg folks are the ones paying for others stupid ass opinions!! You don't owe anybody shit nor should blacks be happy the way shit is now!!! Neither should be able to preach hate fuck freedom of speech!! when it comes to negative shit!!

NOBODY in the United states today was even alive or there parents alive or grand parents when there was slavery in the USA. So why again should people be responsible now for the actions of there ancisters who lived 150 to 250 years ago? Maybe a Democratic liberal can step in and explain this to me? I obviously am to stupid to understand it.

wrong quote it is in response to your other stupid post.

I don't expect the gov to give me nor am I looking for any type of "reparations" however if they send me a check I will definately cash it LOL! anyway, Does anyone realize that the Japanese recieved monetary compensation for WWII from the gov? So did the jews for what happened to them in germany. I bet nobody stood up and protested that.
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 91 5.0 5speed:
quote:
quote:
I Understand but when will it stop from either side???? Both sides are fucked up & the reg folks are the ones paying for others stupid ass opinions!! You don't owe anybody shit nor should blacks be happy the way shit is now!!! Neither should be able to preach hate fuck freedom of speech!! when it comes to negative shit!!

NOBODY in the United states today was even alive or there parents alive or grand parents when there was slavery in the USA. So why again should people be responsible now for the actions of there ancisters who lived 150 to 250 years ago? Maybe a Democratic liberal can step in and explain this to me? I obviously am to stupid to understand it.

I don't expect the gov to give me nor am I looking for any type of "reparations" however if they send me a check I will definately cash it LOL! anyway, Does anyone realize that the Japanese recieved monetary compensation for WWII from the gov? So did the jews for what happened to them in germany. I bet nobody stood up and protested that.
I don't think I was alive yet nor old enough to vote or have a say or protest. If I was then I would have been all for helping out the jews. Out of anything in History I think they got the wrost treatment to number ratio. Ten of Millions lead to death chambers, death trains, gas chambers, raped, starved to death. I'm not saying what has happened to others was not horrific just saying that numbers wise they got the worst of it. Very sad.
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We are still paying reparations due to the Vietnam war as well.
hawaii5.0
¯
Member # 4675

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hawaii5.0  Ford pictures for hawaii5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by STEED:
i can't beleive this post
WOW
Wait.....I forgot where I was. Typical

lol that's why I didn't even write a response to this thread

--------------------
91LX (sold)
93 cobra #3279

Posts: 757 | From: here and there | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91 5.0 5speed  Ford pictures for 91 5.0 5speed    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Jdub07:
quote:
Originally posted by 91 5.0 5speed:
quote:
quote:

I don't think I was alive yet nor old enough to vote or have a say or protest. If I was then I would have been all for helping out the jews. Out of anything in History I think they got the wrost treatment to number ratio. Ten of Millions lead to death chambers, death trains, gas chambers, raped, starved to death. I'm not saying what has happened to others was not horrific just saying that numbers wise they got the worst of it. Very sad.
I would not necesarrily(sp) say Jews got it the worst. Being enslaved, denied education, denied your right to vote, being raped, hung burned, mutilated, denied ownership of land and jobs do to the color of your skin were some of the things happening to African americans. Alot of it has happend WEll into the 20th century. It's funny how people think its "ok" for the Jews and Japanese to get a "monetary settlement" But when it comes to black folks evryone gets all upset whenever it is brought up. Hmmmmmmmm
lambonotch
¯
Member # 5758

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambonotch  Ford pictures for lambonotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
if you compare ww2 to slavery your an idiot.
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OMG get over the slavery thing...it is over nobddy in the last 150+ years had anything to do with it.

besides if it wasn't for slavery what do you think the ethnic diversity of Americans would be today? There are many succesfull black Americans who might not even be heard of it it wasn't for slavery. The USA is the best country in the world to live in. Yes slavery was a horable and cruel thing thats why many people died trying to fix the injustice.(among other issues). America needs to get over this issue and move on. Americans of any race who have the desire and push to be sucsessfull will be sucsessfull. Nobody is Owed anything.....take responsability for your life and move on. aarrgh.

[ October 03, 2008, 08:13 PM: Message edited by: 2stangs69-91 ]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
All you Obama supporters are a bunch of whores!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV415yit7Zg

91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

quote:
Originally posted by lambonotch:
if you compare ww2 to slavery your an idiot.

I was not comparing wwII to slavery fatass.
91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

quote:
OMG get over the slavery thing...it is over nobddy in the last 150+ years had anything to do with it.

besides if it wasn't for slavery what do you think the ethnic diversity of Americans would be today? There are many succesfull black Americans who might not even be heard of it it wasn't for slavery. The USA is the best country in the world to live in. Yes slavery was a horable and cruel thing thats why many people died trying to fix the injustice.(among other issues). America needs to get over this issue and move on. Americans of any race who have the desire and push to be sucsessfull will be sucsessfull. Nobody is Owed anything.....take responsability for your life and move on. aarrgh.

I never said black people were owed anything I was merely responding to a post someone made about the jews having it worse than anyone else. Most of the things I posted were not about slavery but rather the Jim crow laws of this country in the early and mid 20th century. Re-read my post.
SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
All you Obama supporters are a bunch of whores!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV415yit7Zg

Mack Daddy [dance] . The preacher is hillarious! Can't believe people actually take Him seriously [Confused] .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PRXszC3qy8&feature=related

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

kennebellgt
¯
Member # 8395

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kennebellgt  Ford pictures for kennebellgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He will be assinated if he becomes president fuck him and his bullshit preaching he is a racist against whites when we founded and built this fucking country and now some racist president with half islam in him wants to become president wtf yeah right he will get his head blown off in front of millions and than we can feel better about this bitch who trys to preach about shit like he's in church im not racist but how he spoke in his racist book makes me want to be racist and me myself assan him fuck him and all his black bullshit like i said im not racist even my black freinds see the view im coming from a white furue president that wrote about black people in his past would never be able to come president.
Posts: 830 | From: Sacramento | Registered: May 2008  |  :
lambonotch
¯
Member # 5758

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambonotch  Ford pictures for lambonotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey 91 5.0 5speed, why are you lips all ashy? ohh wait you probably just got off your knees, from blowing obama.
91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

quote:
Originally posted by lambonotch:
hey 91 5.0 5speed, why are you lips all ashy? ohh wait you probably just got off your knees, from blowing obama.

Arguing with you is not even worth my time. You are just a big fat loser nobody who makes useless posts online.If you like i will give you the opportunity to say what you just posted to my face since I now know where you live [Wink] Let me know
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Get over slavery?

Are you kidding me?

I was taught to forgive and never forget. I don't fault anybody in this country for its horrible past. But, I will never forget it. We all are taught the history of this nation, good or bad so that history does not repeat itself. If I forget I whooped your ass yesterday, I might be inclined to whoop your ass today just for speaking so stupid. And before you start talking about handouts and any other ignorant comments, I speak for myself. so if you're bold enough to reply, reply to me. PLEASE

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
lambonotch
¯
Member # 5758

hmm since i just moved last week you must be a stalker. but im just not into guys sorry.
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yo, is this because i is black?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhC3qbTbt0g

lambonotch
¯
Member # 5758

yes its because you is black lol
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/politics/2008/10/01/tsr.electoral.map.swing.cnn

[worship] [worship] [worship]

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post 
there are some ignorant simpledminded rednecks in here from arkansas.. do yourself a favor and start informing yourself

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/politics/2008/10/01/tsr.electoral.map.swing.cnn

[worship] [worship] [worship]

[worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds like a bunch of people are pissed off they didn't get their OJ prize.......

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com