Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » fuck obama (the truth) (Page 2)

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: fuck obama (the truth)
lambonotch
¯
Member # 5758

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambonotch  Ford pictures for lambonotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
cafords is pro mccain because 1) 80% of its members are pro mccain 2) the owner of the site is pro mccain.
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 2stangs69-91:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
What makes you guys think if white folks got together and marched for some sort of injustice or worthy cause it would be viewed as racist? Feel free to PM, I am just curious.

lol OMG you can not be serious [Eek!] I used you think you had might have a few points in your posts...but the last couple of threads on politics have made me really wonder about you N8 how about a million white man march against afermative action(not sure on spelling)because of being passed up on jobs because of the color of there skin and gender? how do you think that would play out lol.
Damn here I go again....Affirmative Action is way more than a color issue you dumb ass. It's for women, handicapped folks. Anywhere a prejudice exists and limits that groups advancement. So just for the sole purpose you are organizing a rally against a race for something that is not race related is just plain stupid. Like I said come with a worthy cause then it will be supported. And for the record I am against affirmative action to a degree (tho I owe my degree to it/ well that and a mean crossover) because reverse discrimination is not good either.

Don't think you are getting a rise out of me, I am just correcting your stupidity that is due to your cowardice. If you are a racist come right out and say it. Don't beat around the bush.

Also a small fact for your ignorant ass.
"Less than 2 percent of the 91,000 employment discrimination cases pending before the Equal Employment Opportunities Commission are reverse discrimination cases."

Also please note. It was called the "Million Man March". Which to some could be considered sexist, not racial. You were instantly scared because of the figured involved. But it was more of a wake up call for Black people. Thus the spike in Black voters subsequent years. The spike in Black college graduates. While initially the aim was the dismantling of predominantly inner city programs and other issues. It later grew to a show of solidarity and education. Which in turn has had a positive impact in many areas of American society (more adoptions of black children, higher education..). So your misconceptions of what that was about is shameful. Your whole angle of a million "white" man march is skewed. Soon as you say white only. We are thrown back 400+ years. Hell most white people wont even like the sound of that these days. Grow up and learn homeboy.

So people that are really boisterous about this reverse deal, really aren't affected in totality. It's idiots like you that want to have a blue chip to hold up and say "hey I am being discriminated against too...waaah." When in reality you don't like the idea of it.

Damn I hate ignorance. I am done, if you have read thus far. I have led you to the water. Now it is up to you to drink. So there is nothing more for me to say in this thread.

And who gives a damn what percentage is what on this site. Just vote and STFU. You and other dude are the 2% of that 80% that looks like utter trash. And I am sure the other 78% would not vouch for 90% of your rantings. Because they have made their choice more than likely on a sound understanding. Not edited youtube clips.

[ October 02, 2008, 06:23 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I guess in your racist rant you did not see I clearly added gender in my Post? Do you not know what that means? [Roll Eyes]

You asked for it and look how butt hurt you got over the Idea you suggested lol you just got played like a fiddle.

[ October 02, 2008, 06:54 PM: Message edited by: 2stangs69-91 ]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your dumb....but you also made it a race issue by saying you are going to dub something white only. And see how blacks react. Read all my post. Not just chunks dumb ass.
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The longer this thread goes the more it gets dragged through a pile a shit. I like the 'STFU and just vote' part lmao!

What about props 1 through 12? Anyone even fuckin read about them for the state of California?? I'd say maybe MAYBE 1 or 2 people other than myself has read in full what each sides arguments are on each proposition. I'm still up in the air on about five of them.

N8
¯
Member # 6048

I am sorry all, I am done. I just really hate stupidity and ignorance. But yes I have read through pretty much all measures. Especially any local government stuff.
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Your dumb....but you also made it a race issue by saying you are going to dub something white only. And see how blacks react. Read all my post. Not just chunks dumb ass.

lol wtf are you talking about You said "what makes you think if white folks got together and marched for a injustice it would be viewed as racist" I laughed to myself and thought" oh really". Do you honestly think that any white man who got passed up for a job he was qualified for because of his skin color and GENDER did not think it was a injustice? You can not be that stupid. Why do you think they stoped it. It was a injustice.

look N8 do not get up on your soap box and preach if you can not handle somebody calling you out on the bullshit that comes out of your head.

you just got owned.....

[ October 02, 2008, 06:58 PM: Message edited by: 2stangs69-91 ]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave50  Ford pictures for Dave50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
What makes you guys think if white folks got together and marched for some sort of injustice or worthy cause it would be viewed as racist? Feel free to PM, I am just curious.

Heres just 16 normal everyday white folk on a walk thru the park, look what happened. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t51dEyGf2_U

[ October 02, 2008, 07:15 PM: Message edited by: Dave50 ]

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

quote:
Originally posted by Dave50:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

Heres just 16 normal everyday white folk on a walk thru the park, look what happened. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t51dEyGf2_U
the most important part of that video was a white guy punched the klan member in the face..I feel the same way about the KKK

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave50  Ford pictures for Dave50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So how do you feel about this guy backing Obama? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWxNeGOXSoA I know hes not racist because hes black but he does have an arena full of people who feel you owe them because youre white. AN ARENA FULL OF HATE! Open your eyes fatboy.

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

FriscoNotch
¯
Member # 5916

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FriscoNotch  Ford pictures for FriscoNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
McTool:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6MAYnGZFE0

--------------------
'93 SSP 5.0 Police Coupe
'83 GLX 5.0 Coupe
'79 Ghia Coupe

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok Dave50 I don't feel anybody owes anything to anyone but you have to admit that slavery was some fuck up shit!! & Even tho you might havent had anything to do with it!! It has never been dealt with the right way so it continues to anger people when they think about it. If the Gov would of dealt with it then & made things right back then. then today would be alot diffrent. So as a Blk man it can hurt a little when you think back about the past that are ancestors went thru & most whites today just say get over it!! It dosent work like that thats all!! So I just hope you see that every man should be judged on his character rather than his skin color!! You have said some fucked up shit on here but I guess you just don't know better so I hope you can try & understand a little of what I was saying!! Obama or McCain are men & dis like them for what they have done not what their associates have done!!! your friend from high school says fuck mustangs!! So should we all say fuck dave50 because his friend said fuck mustangs??? Who cares what Obama's old pastor said or The Muslim Louis F. Obama is for a better United States & thats my opinion & you have a right to yours but stop putting every blk man in just 1 pot!!! And frisco Notch is off the hook for that Video!! Hella Funny

[ October 02, 2008, 08:01 PM: Message edited by: SPIDER_STANG ]

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't owe anyone A GOD DAMN THING!!!!

My father didn't have a plantation, his father didn't and his father didn't so fuck that guy preachin his bullshit hate. THAT is an arena full of prejidice hate.

That kind of shit makes it hard to keep an open mind about Obama and his church that he was so loyal to for 17 years. His reverend that preached in that same manner.

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I Understand but when will it stop from either side???? Both sides are fucked up & the reg folks are the ones paying for others stupid ass opinions!! You don't owe anybody shit nor should blacks be happy the way shit is now!!! Neither should be able to preach hate fuck freedom of speech!! when it comes to negative shit!!

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

quote:
Originally posted by SPIDER_STANG:
I Understand but when will it stop from either side???? Both sides are fucked up & the reg folks are the ones paying for others stupid ass opinions!! You don't owe anybody shit nor should blacks be happy the way shit is now!!! Neither should be able to preach hate fuck freedom of speech!! when it comes to negative shit!!

NOBODY in the United states today was even alive or there parents alive or grand parents when there was slavery in the USA. So why again should people be responsible now for the actions of there ancisters who lived 150 to 250 years ago? Maybe a Democratic liberal can step in and explain this to me? I obviously am to stupid to understand it.

wrong quote it is in response to your other stupid post.

[ October 02, 2008, 08:25 PM: Message edited by: 2stangs69-91 ]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

quote:
Ok Dave50 I don't feel anybody owes anything to anyone but you have to admit that slavery was some fuck up shit!! & Even tho you might havent had anything to do with it!! It has never been dealt with the right way so it continues to anger people when they think about it. If the Gov would of dealt with it then & made things right back then. then today would be alot diffrent. So as a Blk man it can hurt a little when you think back about the past that are ancestors went thru & most whites today just say get over it!! It dosent work like that thats all!! So I just hope you see that every man should be judged on his character rather than his skin color!! You have said some fucked up shit on here but I guess you just don't know better so I hope you can try & understand a little of what I was saying!! Obama or McCain are men & dis like them for what they have done not what their associates have done!!! your friend from high school says fuck mustangs!! So should we all say fuck dave50 because his friend said fuck mustangs??? Who cares what Obama's old pastor said or The Muslim Louis F. Obama is for a better United States & thats my opinion & you have a right to yours but stop putting every blk man in just 1 pot!!! And frisco Notch is off the hook for that Video!! Hella Funny

You said "most" whites today say get over it. But, then again if a white families ancestors never owned any slaves WHY should they be sympethic to something someone bearing their same skin color did? Idividuals owned slaves not every white man in America. Its "OK" for you to generalize slaves with EVERY white person but its not ok for you to be associated with the feelings in that Arena? Did I interpret your post correctly?

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

quote:
quote:

NOBODY in the United states today was even alive or there parents alive or grand parents when there was slavery in the USA. So why again should people be responsible now for the actions of there ancisters who lived 150 to 250 years ago? Maybe a Democratic liberal can step in and explain this to me? I obviously am to stupid to understand it.
No one is responsible now but the people who continue to preach hate from either race!! Like I said it wasn't handled the right way back then so when racist views still come around it brings up the past so still today we all have to deal with the affects from the past!! If your mom got killed 10 yrs ago. But every year 10 years later I ask you how is your mom doing it would bring up old feeling regardless how many yrs later so thats my point it can heal itself in time but the wound has to stop being open day after day!!!

[ October 02, 2008, 08:35 PM: Message edited by: SPIDER_STANG ]

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ok Dave50 we all know or should know not all white people had slaves but its the American thing to do to care what are people of America are going thru regardless if we had nothing to do with it in the beginning!! So if your fellow American is feeling some pain on an issue then we all should band together & try & stop the pain!! Thats all. Thats why we protect other countries because America cares for all!!!!

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv

Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Look OBAMA is a fuckin idiot and only reason hes got were he is, is because of all these idiots voting for him because hes BLACK,

Mccain, isn't even worth talking about and after I watched the VP debates, THIS B(%*H is STUPID!

SO HERE IS MY VOTE!
GO OBAMA

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yesterday a staff member from the Howard Stern show traveled to Harlem to ask potential voters who they were voting for and why.
The first gentleman he asked stated he was voting for Obama. The interviewer then asked if it had anything to do with his policies. The man stated yes he felt Obama's ideas would be great for the country. The interviewer then asked if it was Obama's anti stem-cell research platform or his finish the war we started stance. The man agreed on both cases stating that he too though we should finish the war, and he did not feel we should be doing stem cell research. The interviewer then asked if he thought Obama's choice of Sarah Palin as his Vice-President was a wise choice. The man stated yes she would be great. The interviewer then thanked the gentleman and moved on.
This happened on multiple occasions where the people who said they were voting for Obama, with McCain's platform and Vice-President.
Just some food for thought.....

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

quote:

True that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Jdub07:
I don't owe anyone A GOD DAMN THING!!!!

My father didn't have a plantation, his father didn't and his father didn't so fuck that guy preachin his bullshit hate. THAT is an arena full of prejidice hate.

That kind of shit makes it hard to keep an open mind about Obama and his church that he was so loyal to for 17 years. His reverend that preached in that same manner.

JDUB, you owe me something, you owe me some more cafords stickers...lol.... i ran out, people were taking them off my hand like if they were free condoms....lol
drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i watched the vice presidential debate today and sarah palin sounded stupid, she kept making shot outs to her friends and elementry schools.....wtf, this aint no radio station interview........ i think she is an idiot, but i sure would love to put her in da back seat of my 50 n give her my own debate..... [Wink]
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

quote:
quote:
quote:

No one is responsible now but the people who continue to preach hate from either race!! Like I said it wasn't handled the right way back then so when racist views still come around it brings up the past so still today we all have to deal with the affects from the past!! If your mom got killed 10 yrs ago. But every year 10 years later I ask you how is your mom doing it would bring up old feeling regardless how many yrs later so thats my point it can heal itself in time but the wound has to stop being open day after day!!!
it isn't 10 years you were talking about it was 150= years. and I might of had a great great great grandma killed back then???not sure

[ October 03, 2008, 06:55 AM: Message edited by: 2stangs69-91 ]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1sJDhJ-6iE

Even this black guys says fuck barack hussein

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com