Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » fuck obama (the truth) (Page 1)

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: fuck obama (the truth)
lambonotch
¯
Member # 5758

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambonotch  Ford pictures for lambonotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri67opF8VCI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlYMSTP1CxY&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BnLozS-TnM&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMlOKvTZcqM&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHnwa--5gCE&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rtdc-cHFnf0&feature=related

Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave50  Ford pictures for Dave50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
All I can say is, what a shame! LMAO! At all you white union members voting Obomya-voting against him will never hurt you VOTING FOR HIM WILL HURT YOU. There is more to america than each thier own. This is just sad. Its sad any white person would vote for a racists flag hating mother fucker like Obama. Youre union cant help ya when he equalizes all pay. Unions are not stronger than the president. Youre gonna vote for this rich black priveleged mother fucker?

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave50  Ford pictures for Dave50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
But then again this election was set from the get, McCain wasnt much from the get go, Obama and hillary were stars, they join and McCain pulls out Palin WHO?. Theres the facts do the math, whats it equal. We all know, but why is the question...

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Dave50:
All I can say is, what a shame! LMAO! At all you white union members voting Obomya-voting against him will never hurt you VOTING FOR HIM WILL HURT YOU. There is more to america than each thier own. This is just sad. Its sad any white person would vote for a racists flag hating mother fucker like Obama. Youre union cant help ya when he equalizes all pay. Unions are not stronger than the president. Youre gonna vote for this rich black priveleged mother fucker?

I do not judge or vote for anybody based on the color of my skin or anybody elses. Dave50 your true colors are really showing through here. have you though about joining the clan?

[ October 02, 2008, 07:51 AM: Message edited by: 2stangs69-91 ]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why won't someone ban these two dumbfuck racists [Roll Eyes]

[ October 02, 2008, 12:13 PM: Message edited by: East Bay 50 ]

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not rich, rasist or religious. I'm white though, and don't know what it's like to be black or grow up being black so their feelings of how they are/were treated I wouldn't know. But being I don't have issues with black race or any other, I'm offended at a lot of what Obama says and his old church.

Is it wrong that Obama's wife for the first time is proud of her country? Who's to say...most likely she is for the first time proud and what has happend to her or what she has seen in the past is not for us to judge. She has the right to feel however she wants. But in Office as First Lady are those biased feelings stong enough to effect judgements? Will she make the best desisions FOR her country? Those are what you want to answer to yourself.

I think Obama's old Pastor is a motherfucker personally. Narrow minded and doesn't try to see good outside of anything other than his comfort zone. But again,...what brought him to be that way we don't know. His feelings are also based on his past. What he's seen, how he's been treated or mistreated, or his family or whatever. We ALL have biased feelings. We all were brought up differently and for different reasons because of different circumstances.

If Obama has the same feelings as his wife and pastor then again,...will those cloud judgement? Thats what you want to ask yourself. Who truley will better lead our country. Racest remarks aside. I'm offended at a lot of what he says but I can't help that...I'm white, done nothing to them personally so thats just how I feel. Is that going to make me pissed off at every black person because of it? Cloud my judgements when faced with other race issues? I'd like to think I'm better than that.

I still don't know who I'm voting for.

GBA! [patriot]

[ October 02, 2008, 12:46 PM: Message edited by: Jdub07 ]

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:

The racism is in you.
You're going to vote for a prez based on color, his veiws are going to hurt you in the long run.
Dont any of you dems understand what you'er voting for "comunism".

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is it wrong that Obama's wife for the first time is proud of her country?
yea its wrong ive always been proud of my country, she's only proud because her husband is in the election!!?? [Confused]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
Is it wrong that Obama's wife for the first time is proud of her country?
yea its wrong ive always been proud of my country, she's only proud because her husband is in the election!!?? [Confused]

maybe your right
Cm4hawks
¯
Member # 5231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cm4hawks  Ford pictures for Cm4hawks    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I also am not racist. But i can tell you if there were a church full of white people preaching or going on like that there would be thousands of people protesting infront of it. Just like the million man march. If it were a million white people it would have been racist and not allowed. The double standards are way out there. You have the NCAA Is there one that will only OPENLY allow white kids?? NOPE Thats would be racist. The past is the past this is the present. And like it or not Obama will be our first black president.

quote:
Originally posted by Jdub07:
I'm not rich, rasist or religious. I'm white though, and don't know what it's like to be black or grow up being black so their feelings of how they are/were treated I wouldn't know. But being I don't have issues with black race or any other, I'm offended at a lot of what Obama says and his old church.

Is it wrong that Obama's wife for the first time is proud of her country? Who's to say...most likely she is for the first time proud and what has happend to her or what she has seen in the past is not for us to judge. She has the right to feel however she wants. But in Office as First Lady are those biased feelings stong enough to effect judgements? Will she make the best desisions FOR her country? Those are what you want to answer to yourself.

I think Obama's old Pastor is a motherfucker personally. Narrow minded and doesn't try to see good outside of anything other than his comfort zone. But again,...what brought him to be that way we don't know. His feelings are also based on his past. What he's seen, how he's been treated or mistreated, or his family or whatever. We ALL have biased feelings. We all were brought up differently and for different reasons because of different circumstances.

If Obama has the same feelings as his wife and pastor then again,...will those cloud judgement? Thats what you want to ask yourself. Who truley will better lead our country. Racest remarks aside. I'm offended at a lot of what he says but I can't help that...I'm white, done nothing to them personally so thats just how I feel. Is that going to make me pissed off at every black person because of it? Cloud my judgements when faced with other race issues? I'd like to think I'm better than that.

GBA! [patriot]

--------------------
2007 Ford Expedition
2004 Dodge Ram 2500

Posts: 1818 | From: Pacheco CA | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Cm4hawks:
...You have the NCAA Is there one that will only OPENLY allow white kids??...

I played D1 and D2 college basketball and we had white dudes on our team. I even played for a black college and we had a white dude on our team. Are you saying white dudes cant play college basketball or sports?

And

As far as the race card, it should make one ask themselves. "How did the race card even get in the deck?"

oh and wait .....you mean NAACP?....lmao. And once again someone talking out the side of their necks. Assuming you are referring to NAACP. Have you ever went to an event? Are you a member? Or are you speculating? Because one of their board members is white. There are members of all races/creeds that are part of the organization. It is the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. They accept any members who want to help well, the advancement of colored people. They do much more in his nation than you think. I know you said you are not racist and all that. And that may be true. But when you say ignorant things like that, you seem very bitter towards an organization that was very pivotal in getting people of color to where they are now. It is that bitterness being portrayed that paints you in a racist light.

Now if you were truly talking about the NCAA then well, I do not know what to say. I played right along side of white dudes, asians, mexicans, puerto ricans. And they seems to get into college just fine

Also, not trying to talk politics, you guys can cover that just fine without me. Not even trying to talk racism, because the people here that are wont admit it. I just wanted to dispel a myth that white folks cannot join the NAACP, or be part of collegiate sports.

[ October 02, 2008, 03:48 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Didnt you see the youtube Fr5.0 and his clan members made? Thats them right there!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Szg9gwlbZZ4

Awwwwwww, sho shweeeeet. LOL! But they look like a happy family, i dont blame them... LOL!

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Cm4hawks:
[QB] I also am not racist. But i can tell you if there were a church full of white people preaching or going on like that there would be thousands of people protesting infront of it. Just like the million man march. If it were a million white people it would have been racist and not allowed. The double standards are way out there. You have the NCAA Is there one that will only OPENLY allow white kids?? NOPE Thats would be racist. The past is the past this is the present. And like it or not Obama will be our first black president.

[QUOTE]

If it was the other way around then yeah...there would be blacks protesting....there would also be blacks not protesting. These are groups of people and they can't speak for everyone. That is why you have to learn about each candidate and judge for yourself how well they will lead the country and will their judgements be that of which you would agree to. Maybe Obama would be the best thing this country ever saw, maybe not. No one knows...I'm leaning more toward MC...but for different political reasoning not because someone said whitey lol. MC has his own downfalls as anyone else so that is what makes this country great, we get to choose. I'm proud to be white and actually feel sorry for that reverend guy. I have the feeling come voting day most people will decide at the polls.

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What makes you guys think if white folks got together and marched for some sort of injustice or worthy cause it would be viewed as racist? Feel free to PM, I am just curious.

[ October 02, 2008, 02:18 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
quote:

The racism is in you.
You're going to vote for a prez based on color, his veiws are going to hurt you in the long run.
Dont any of you dems understand what you'er voting for "comunism".

You don't know "who" im actually voting for nor have I donem or said anything to be considered racist. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lambodoors and his sidekick Mr. 50 are really getting angry. [Mad] I would hate to see what they post after Nov. 4th. As Sen. Mccain's polls slide and the more Gov. Palin looks like a fool on CBS. These guys are really getting heated. [Mad] I sure hope she doesn't stumble tonight at the debates. Might see some Hitler Grand Wizard type stuff on here tomorrow.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

quote:
Originally posted by Cm4hawks:
I also am not racist. But i can tell you if there were a church full of white people preaching or going on like that there would be thousands of people protesting infront of it. Just like the million man march. If it were a million white people it would have been racist and not allowed. The double standards are way out there. You have the NCAA Is there one that will only OPENLY allow white kids?? NOPE Thats would be racist. The past is the past this is the present. And like it or not Obama will be our first black president.

quote:
Originally posted by Jdub07:

GBA! [patriot]

If you are referring to the Naacp I think you should know that ANYONE regardless of ethnicity can join edit N8 beat me to it again [Mad] [Razz] .

[ October 02, 2008, 02:37 PM: Message edited by: East Bay 50 ]

--------------------

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WoW Its still here even when we all should be brothers for the love of mustangs their is still the dumb fucks who hate a person based on the color of their skin!! & I love the fact all you have on Obama's wife is that she has love for her country now!! I bet half of you never have done shit for this country but if your put on the spot you would say you love the country aswell. Vote for who you want but some of you that hold hatred in your heart because of skin color are dumb as fuck!! If your a real person I could kick it with you regardless of your color. Only a dumb ass would think Obama will save all the black people if he gets in office & will take from the wealthy whites & give to the Few poor blacks!! Their are poor whites & Blacks & rich whites & Blacks so cut the bull shit & Realize where in this bad state now because of fucking greed & out for myself attitude from all. So take your Klan hat off & use your fucking brain!!
Go America!!!! [patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

[ October 02, 2008, 03:54 PM: Message edited by: SPIDER_STANG ]

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SPIDER_STANG:
WoW Its still here even when we all should be brothers for the love of mustangs their is still the dumb fucks who hate a person based on the color of their skin!! & I love the fact all you have on Obama's wife is that she has love for her country now!! I bet half of you never have done shit for this country but if your put on the spot you would say you love the country aswell. Vote for who you want but some of you that hold hatred in your heart because of skin color are dumb as fuck!! If your a real person I could kick it with you regardless of your color. Only a dumb ass would think Obama will save all the black people if he gets in office & will take from the wealthy whites & give to the Few poor blacks!! Their are poor whites & Blacks & rich whites & Blacks so cut the bull shit & Realize where in this bad state now because of fucking greed & out for myself attitude from all. So take your Klan hat off & use your fucking brain!!

quote:
Originally posted by SPIDER_STANG:
WoW Its still here even when we all should be brothers for the love of mustangs their is still the dumb fucks who hate a person based on the color of their skin!! & I love the fact all you have on Obama's wife is that she has love for her country now!! I bet half of you never have done shit for this country but if your put on the spot you would say you love the country aswell. Vote for who you want but some of you that hold hatred in your heart because of skin color are dumb as fuck!! If your a real person I could kick it with you regardless of your color. Only dumb a dumb ass would thing Obama will save all the black people if he gets in office & will take from the wealthy whites & give to the Few poor blacks!! Their are poor whites & Blacks & rich whites & Blacks so cut the bull shit & Realize where in this bad state now because of fucking greed & out for myself attitude from all. So take your Klan hat off & use your fucking brain!!

[ October 02, 2008, 04:03 PM: Message edited by: AL STOCK ]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm tired of hearing this "I'm not a racist bullshit from everyone here"! EVERYONE here is a racist in one way or another. You heard me. EVERYONE here is a racist in one way or another. STOP and THINK about it. THINK before you respond to this. This country is being raped and bent over and over for decades. People whoever there country of origin is, come over here to better themselves and take. Then take it back to there country to give to there families to make better lives for themselves and there family. When I watch this happen it makes me feel racism towards that group of people and angry that the money is not coming back into our economy and bettering this country. This happens constantly and the raping and pillaging continues. It's our own fault and god help us if were not "fair" to everyone and don't hurt someones feelings so were sued by some cocksucking lawyer. This topic could continue to the next level with more examples to the NTH degree but you guys get the picture. For god's sake, the Native Americans fought each other constantly between different tribes waaaay before the Spaniards ever got here. Why? Because they had different beleifs and felt superior to one another amongst other reasons. My god is better that your god....which makes "me" or "us" superior. This is only one example of many that could be given. We have to make the best of this because this is what we have, a melting pot. Go ahead and make stereo typical jokes because there funny. Just go a comedy club and laugh at the black white jokes because theres usually truth behind them and there funny. Relax everyone a little bit. I'm freakin' Hungarian and white and my ex Mexican girlfriend's family used to call me a Gypsy....stereotypical Hungarian I guess. They liked it and I didn't care. They would make fun of the Mexican stereotypes to me all the time and I never brought it up. You guys see the point here and let's just be honest here. Bottom line is most of us are good people and that's what matters the most aside from the passion of our mustangs. All I can say now is, good luck to everyone in this recession and bad economy and keep the mustangs on the road as long as you can afford to fill them. [patriot]

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm tired of hearing this "I'm not a racist bullshit from everyone here"! EVERYONE here is a racist in one way or another. You heard me. EVERYONE here is a racist in one way or another. STOP and THINK about it. THINK before you respond to this. This country is being raped and bent over and over for decades. People whoever there country of origin is, come over here to better themselves and take. Then take it back to there country to give to there families to make better lives for themselves and there family. When I watch this happen it makes me feel racism towards that group of people and angry that the money is not coming back into our economy and bettering this country. This happens constantly and the raping and pillaging continues. It's our own fault and god help us if were not "fair" to everyone and don't hurt someones feelings so were sued by some cocksucking lawyer. This topic could continue to the next level with more examples to the NTH degree but you guys get the picture. For god's sake, the Native Americans fought each other constantly between different tribes waaaay before the Spaniards ever got here. Why? Because they had different beleifs and felt superior to one another amongst other reasons. My god is better that your god....which makes "me" or "us" superior. This is only one example of many that could be given. We have to make the best of this because this is what we have, a melting pot. Go ahead and make stereo typical jokes because there funny. Just go a comedy club and laugh at the black white jokes because theres usually truth behind them and there funny. Relax everyone a little bit. I'm freakin' Hungarian and white and my ex Mexican girlfriend's family used to call me a Gypsy....stereotypical Hungarian I guess. They liked it and I didn't care. They would make fun of the Mexican stereotypes to me all the time and I never brought it up. You guys see the point here and let's just be honest here. Bottom line is most of us are good people and that's what matters the most aside from the passion of our mustangs. All I can say now is, good luck to everyone in this recession and bad economy and keep the mustangs on the road as long as you can afford to fill them. [patriot]

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

lambonotch
¯
Member # 5758

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambonotch  Ford pictures for lambonotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
race is not an issue, other than the fact that obama is a racist terrorist. cafords is a pro mccain site. if you dont like it try stangup.com or another local mustang site that is pro obama.
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
What makes you guys think if white folks got together and marched for some sort of injustice or worthy cause it would be viewed as racist? Feel free to PM, I am just curious.

lol OMG you can not be serious [Eek!] I used you think you had might have a few points in your posts...but the last couple of threads on politics have made me really wonder about you N8 how about a million white man march against afermative action(not sure on spelling)because of being passed up on jobs because of the color of there skin and gender? how do you think that would play out lol.

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by lambonotch:
race is not an issue, other than the fact that obama is a racist terrorist. cafords is a pro mccain site. if you dont like it try stangup.com or another local mustang site that is pro obama.

lol, I've never heard anything more retarded in my life. CAFORDS is a pro Ford site last I checked and that's the same with Stangup. Do us all a favor here on CAFORDS and go find the nearest cliff and jump off.
[patriot]

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
this shit is krazy...... WOW!!!!! i know its election's n all but there are lots of racist people on this site........ this racist shit needs to stop seriously......

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com