Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Skinhead in Stockton (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Skinhead in Stockton
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hell yeah, must be lambo or one of his homeboys.

[ August 21, 2008, 08:27 PM: Message edited by: kingroy ]

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 4.6 EATIN GM'S:
quote:
Originally posted by liftedF150:
quote:
Originally posted by svfreerider87:
it's called the pen. I'm sure he spent a few nights there.

exactly, alot of guys did it when they were young and stupid, not like im sticking up for the guy but if you really think about it, think of all the gang bangers who have tats of the "gangs" all over their body, its the same thing as this guys tats. The gate swings both ways. Not that I condone any of it, just want that to be known but im sure this will turn into a bashing fest shortly
im not sticking up for homeboy also, but do u look at fools that have brown pride,asian pride,black pride tattoo's or any other marking's or tat's.i just find its funny that people get so angry when a "white person" does something or looks a certain way,but when other races do the samething they dont get a 2nd look.
like i said im not defending that guy but we do have freedom of speech and we can have are own idea's, unlike other country's. just somthing to think about when people say oh he should have gotten his ass beat or something like that.

+1 [patriot]

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
everyday normal guy
¯
Member # 8560

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for everyday normal guy  Ford pictures for everyday normal guy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobraboy:
Wow. Thanks for driving the nail into the coffin of how dumb your are.

No comment.

ya ummmm you didnt read the post did u

--------------------
i make pretty good spaghetti muthafuca
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PsnxDQvQpw

everyday normal guy
¯
Member # 8560

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for everyday normal guy  Ford pictures for everyday normal guy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
quote:
Originally posted by stupid_doodoo_dum:
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
N8: let it go with stoopid_doodoo_dumb. Its like arguing with a 3rd grader. You will never enlighten them and you will just slowly lower your IQ.

ya i think i worked your ass harder then al stock's quite talkin shit
Worked me? [Roll Eyes] . Nah I have more important things to do in life then watch you embarass yourself and hurt my brain tryna read what you type. As you can see man everyone thinks your a joke.

I got a good feeling this is someone else on the boards messn around though

[BS flag] ya ima joke keep tellin your self that ya....worked....thats what i did to you hey ima let you think you got the best of me though so you dont go and cry about it

--------------------

Cobraboy
¯
Member # 7826

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobraboy  Ford pictures for Cobraboy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

No comment.

Maybe if it fucking made any sense or was written in English it would have been a little easier to form a thought from it.

I have an idea, go get your GED, read a few books, then come back and talk shit to us. Because right now it's a very strenuous task to gather any real thoughts from your stupid ass posts.

Posts: 552 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  :
everyday normal guy
¯
Member # 8560

quote:
quote:
quote:

No comment.

Maybe if it fucking made any sense or was written in English it would have been a little easier to form a thought from it.

I have an idea, go get your GED, read a few books, then come back and talk shit to us. Because right now it's a very strenuous task to gather any real thoughts from your stupid ass posts.

Evan O'Dorney is that you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfdovxnbt5c

calm down cobrakid if you read the topic of the thread maybe my comments would make sense,
maybe your that dumb,no one likes trash talking.
i got bashed beacuse i educated a few morons, your self included and so i fight fire with fire.
you sound very mad its ridicules you would get so mad over a thread on a forum.
its the net not real life you sound like you could be violent you might consider therapy or some kind of psych evaluation.
racism is not cool and you shouldnt bash someone untill you here there ideas on it, kinda like yall did to this man we are talking about. there was no need to use profanity, but if you wanted to grade some one on there gramar and punctuation why are you on cafords.
a better forum for you would be IWON5THGRADESPELLINGBEE.LOOSER.NET let us know how your new forum goes

[ August 22, 2008, 01:05 PM: Message edited by: stupid_doodoo_dum ]

--------------------

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
All I can say is that I prefer syrup over jelly.

LMFAO! reading all of these comments and this sticks out to me hahahaha........... i could care less.... im going to go watch dave chappelle "white powa" [Big Grin]

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Pure Stang:
quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
All I can say is that I prefer syrup over jelly.

LMFAO! reading all of these comments and this sticks out to me hahahaha........... i could care less.... im going to go watch dave chappelle "white powa" [Big Grin]
i realy like jelly tho!!!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
I see that dude from time to time. I think for the most part he is cool. I never see him hassle anyone. I shop at Winco all the time.

Believe it or not I have a dude that I really cool with that has some tats like that. For the most part was part of his childhood. But he is a cool cat. Even had him over for a BBQ. Word on the street is we have quite a few practitioners of that faith on this board.

N8's a skin head

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

epic4444
¯
Member # 8667

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for epic4444  Ford pictures for epic4444    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
all the times ive ran into skin heads ive never had a problem...and im part mexican...that doesnt go for all but most skin heads just love there race
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[/qb][/QUOTE]Most of the shit whote people catch is historically based as no other race in the US has hundreds of years of history of enslavement and oppression inder their belt.

[/QB][/QUOTE]

Actually I think the US was the third highest slave ownership country. Africa and Britan were higher than the US ever was. The British were the first to purchase slaves from African Kings. The King would sell his own people for "goods". Break up families and for what? As sick and demented as it is....truth be told it was supply and demand.

It's only been about 130 years since the legal ending to US slavery. So on a history time line that is nothing. It will be argued, discussed and passed down for a long time to come. We need to just accept that.

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Originally posted by Jdub07:
[QUOTE]Most of the shit whote people catch is historically based as no other race in the US has hundreds of years of history of enslavement and oppression inder their belt.

Actually I think the US was the third highest slave ownership country. Africa and Britan were higher than the US ever was. The British were the first to purchase slaves from African Kings. The King would sell his own people for "goods". Break up families and for what? As sick and demented as it is....truth be told it was supply and demand.

It's only been about 130 years since the legal ending to US slavery. So on a history time line that is nothing. It will be argued, discussed and passed down for a long time to come. We need to just accept that.

regardless, no one alive has been a slave!
i dont care if i disrespect some one at all but, black people are the only ones that still talk about it and they constently think everyone is looking at them (metaphorically speaking).
on a more intellectual level, i know a few black folk that can have an inteligent conversation about the topic and feel the same way.
the whole situation is played out kinda like an eminem song!
N8 will comment on here about i bet you never been to the south, but im not talking about generalized racism. im talking about the wrath of african americans lol that sounds horible but thats the only way to say it.

most white people dont even know what is going on, because they dont bother them selfs with old shit especialy if it didnt happen to them personaly. this is where i start to wonder why black people still talk about shit as if white people owe them something.

stop me if this is to much for a first post on this kind of subject but, didnt white people free the slaves and no one still alive has ever owned a slave so what do white people owe the black man??????

no racism here this is just a post to help educate myself!!!

the situtaion at hand reminds me of a berni mac episode Bernie's free-spirited sister causes chaos in the Mac household, turning Bryana into a black activist and giving Jordan an unhealthy obsession as she watches her walk around the house in her robe.

i think the older generation fuels the fire as if to push for the young generation to hate white people for something there never going to have to face.

[ June 05, 2009, 01:46 PM: Message edited by: fr5.0 ]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
FR you are right to a degree, but where you are wrong is that peoples human and civil rights are still denied or dis-respected to this very day based on those old world principals. So I compare it to a wound that has not quite healed, kinda scabbed over. But all it takes is the slightest tampering to tear off the scab and re-open the wound. no slavery is not happening today, but to act like those seeds of hate do not still exist is disrespectful, misguided and irresponsible. But on that same token I do not like people using racism as a crutch either for the above reasons. So what I do is make sure I live my life on a good path and teach my kids what they need to know, and that involves teaching them how to not only recognize racism but see past it. I do this because racism is still a part of society. A big part. If we take responsibility for what falls off our own tongues and what is practiced in our own lives and under our own roofs. It is the natural course in life that this problem will correct itself. And it is working, hell we have a black president.
[patriot]

[ June 05, 2009, 02:11 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
FR you are right to a degree, but where you are wrong is that peoples human and civil rights are still denied or dis-respected to this very day based on those old world principals.

but is that my fault because of the color of my skin i do not deserve the treatment i get from black folk? <------i understand thats a generalization, but do you see the big picture? black people feel looked at by white people, but so do white people by black people. im not all up tight about being disrespected for another mans actions, but black folk dont see a problem with it.
isnt that a little one sided!!!?????

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
FR you are right to a degree, but where you are wrong is that peoples human and civil rights are still denied or dis-respected to this very day based on those old world principals.

but is that my fault because of the color of my skin i do not deserve the treatment i get from black folk? <------i understand thats a generalization, but do you see the big picture? black people feel looked at by white people, but so do white people by black people. im not all up tight about being disrespected for another mans actions, but black folk dont see a problem with it.
isnt that a little one sided!!!?????

It is wrong for anyone to treat anyone a certain way based on skin. Whether is it is good treatment or bad treatment. Period. And yes the racism door swings both ways I have seen that as well. I was more speaking to your other points, basically saying black folks need to let it go. And that it doesn't exist anymore.
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
no slavery is not happening today, but to act like those seeds of hate do not still exist is disrespectful, misguided and irresponsible.

E-Gads Nate! Slavery is still happening all over the world today. East Africa still slave trades children for labor, they are torn away from their mothers and family. There are millions of people (men, woman & children) still forced into slavery. More than the 11 or 12 million blacks back the 1800's. Why the big stink about the past, about shit no one alive had anything to do with? Why aren't we upset with today? Because it isn't here in the US? Because we don't see it everyday? Because the MEDIA doesn't talk about it?

2 or 3 clicks on our oh wonderfull computers and you'll see how terrible it is for MILLIONS of people that are forced in to slavery still today, this minute and very second and will be tomorrow and the next day and the next.

What are we doing to help in this? We sit here at work or at home fuckin off on our computers arguing over some of the most retarded shit known to man.

I don't do anything about it. We donate to Unicef sometimes but thats it. I don't give a fuck what color you are, we all should look in the mirror and ask oneself, do you REALLY care to make any kind of difference to anyone...or are you here looking out for you and only you?

Personally I'm looking out for me and my family, I'm selfish, I close my eyes to the terrible shit around the world like so many others, but I don't live in the past. I don't regret and I don't give a mother fuck what people think about me. Is that how I should be? Who can say,...I'm sure I can do more. Can you?

N8
¯
Member # 6048

HOLY OUT OF CONTEXT BATMAN....lol

-

I was referring to domestically. I am aware of the strife abroad when it comes to slavery. I do not do much abroad as far as donating, way too much to do here at home. I too look out for family first. But I am also a person that believes you are not judged by what you do for yourself but what you do for others.

[ June 05, 2009, 04:56 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

hahahahah UGLY DOG!!!!!!!!

didn't know you meant here at home [patriot]

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:

you knew you just wanted to show how smart you are [Big Grin]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
DAMN fr50! Goes all the way back to August of 2008 and wakes up this OLD ASS POST. lol [dance]
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

WHY AN THE FUCK DID YOU BRING THIS FUCKING THREAD BACK UP YOU MENTAL MIDGET? AN DID I TELL YOU TO FALL THROUGH YOUR ASSHOLE AN HANG YOURSELF
N8
¯
Member # 6048

lmao @ fasthatch
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

hahah...I'm not smart at all. I didn't even graduate highschool. But I did stay at a holiday inn last night!
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Originally posted by fasthatch:
quote:
quote:

WHY AN THE FUCK DID YOU BRING THIS FUCKING THREAD BACK UP YOU MENTAL MIDGET? AN DID I TELL YOU TO FALL THROUGH YOUR ASSHOLE AN HANG YOURSELF
no that wasnt me that you told to hang your self with your butthole, that was 302drop. you told him to take me with him but, apparently his butthole is blown the fuck out and needs alot of plastic surgery so we just fell threw but didnt get hung. maybe we did something wrong and you could demonstrate how its done......ya maybe??? [Razz]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Originally posted by NorCalRydaz:
DAMN fr50! Goes all the way back to August of 2008 and wakes up this OLD ASS POST. lol [dance]

i was hella board last night!!!!!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com