Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Skinhead in Stockton (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Skinhead in Stockton
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by stupid_doodoo_dum:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
....unejecated....greatest at gramar does not meen im not edjucated i got a B.A.....

I seriously hope you are joking in the above segment. That is wrong on so many levels it aint even funny. I will shift my pity from the skinhead to you in that case. You sound like a cool cat, maybe even a youngster. So I would take 50deep's advice and get some education about yourself. It seems to be lacking a wee bit.

All jokes to the side. I am not saying he needs it nor am I saying I will run up on him and perform a baptismal. But he would need pity and prayer. Because a person that sees life that way is missing out on things on so many degrees that it is almost crippling to me.

WOW n8 i didnt take you for a jealous indavidual you dont seem the type oh wait i dont know you your just a lame screen name and a comment whore on a flat screen that makes me wounder how you can judge me and or my charicter now that i put it that way it sure does make you sound like a moron now that were back on judging how do you know the skin head cuz you judged him to cuz last time i checked my tatts dont make me need any prayers or pitty i got a tat of m.l.k. jr. on my right arm and malcolm X on my left does that make me the biggest piece of shit to ever live and the greatest person to ever live at the same time beacuse of my tatts your stupidity does not enrage me it makes me pitty you and tonight ill pray for you your a joke and you bring great shame to your family name long live racism huh n8 keep the hate alive people like you would never let racism or hate die if i was you i would spit on my self
I am speechless....Are you ok? I am not even sure what you are talking about at this point.
everyday normal guy
¯
Member # 8560

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for everyday normal guy  Ford pictures for everyday normal guy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
....unejecated....greatest at gramar does not meen im not edjucated i got a B.A.....

I seriously hope you are joking in the above segment. That is wrong on so many levels it aint even funny. I will shift my pity from the skinhead to you in that case. You sound like a cool cat, maybe even a youngster. So I would take 50deep's advice and get some education about yourself. It seems to be lacking a wee bit.

All jokes to the side. I am not saying he needs it nor am I saying I will run up on him and perform a baptismal. But he would need pity and prayer. Because a person that sees life that way is missing out on things on so many degrees that it is almost crippling to me.

WOW n8 i didnt take you for a jealous indavidual you dont seem the type oh wait i dont know you your just a lame screen name and a comment whore on a flat screen that makes me wounder how you can judge me and or my charicter now that i put it that way it sure does make you sound like a moron now that were back on judging how do you know the skin head cuz you judged him to cuz last time i checked my tatts dont make me need any prayers or pitty i got a tat of m.l.k. jr. on my right arm and malcolm X on my left does that make me the biggest piece of shit to ever live and the greatest person to ever live at the same time beacuse of my tatts your stupidity does not enrage me it makes me pitty you and tonight ill pray for you your a joke and you bring great shame to your family name long live racism huh n8 keep the hate alive people like you would never let racism or hate die if i was you i would spit on my self
I am speechless....Are you ok? I am not even sure what you are talking about at this point.
ya you do retard you dont know what your talking about stop why your ahead you can still make it out of this in ok shape cuz with each comment you dig yourself deaper and deaper in to an oblivian of uneducated comments ya i got a b.a. does that make you mad like i said befor dont hate on me cuz you couldnt get on that level so ya you know me and can judge me cuz you can tell by the way i type thats a fresh comment n8 mind if i use it if i ever want to sound stupid as f#$k

--------------------
i make pretty good spaghetti muthafuca
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PsnxDQvQpw

everyday normal guy
¯
Member # 8560

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for everyday normal guy  Ford pictures for everyday normal guy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yor speechless beacuse you dont know anything in wich you speek atleast not on this topic im black to you dont see me runnin around tryin to hate everyone with a tattoo wake up n8 this aint the 1800's if you didnt realize racism would be dead if you and people like you would let it go i meen for real i cant tell you the last time i turned on the tv and saw "racist gang savagely beats black man for being black" more like black on black crime whites dont have to be predudist any more blacks do it for them stop searching for a reason to keep the hate and the racism we need to erase this thread you guys are all imbasuls you dont deserve your freedome of speach

--------------------

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol..your pretty spastic. Calm down Doo-Doo man. I still don't understand what you are on about (and congratulations for finally spelling "education" right). I just found it funny that someone with a education would spell education 5 different ways in one paragraph and all of them wrong. It was just ironic that's all.

But since by your standards your B.A should make you jealous.

Hmmmm.... lets run my alphabet

A.S + B.S + MCSD + MCP + CUA = Me > You / FTMFW

Not to mention anyone with a scraper bike, does not possess the gods to make me jealous.

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Stupid Doo Doo

Read my post again. I am not condoning racism, nor saying his tatts are ok. I am saying its his body. And I am also saying that my upbringing is a southern one so I have seen racism in a raw in your face form. And I am saying if it has to be I'd rather it be outright and blatant like in the south. That way you know where the line in the sand is. And for the record I am black as well. And at times I find your posts repulsive and retarded. And your constant bad grammar mixed in with ebonics doesn't promote your BA very well. Unless you mean Bare Ass and not Bachelor of Arts.

Anyway, enough of the personal attacks. I said my peace so lets let it go.

everyday normal guy
¯
Member # 8560

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
lol..your pretty spastic. Calm down Doo-Doo man. I still don't understand what you are on about (and congratulations for finally spelling "education" right). I just found it funny that someone with a education would spell education 5 different ways in one paragraph and all of them wrong. It was just ironic that's all.

But since by your standards your B.A should make you jealous.

Hmmmm.... lets run my alphabet

A.S + B.S + MCSD + MCP + CUA = Me > You / FTMFW

Not to mention anyone with a scraper bike, does not possess the gods to make me jealous.

rite and there you go again stupid comments that make you sound like you have no clue wtf your talking about ummmmmm ya im very jealous of my self god i hate my self for over achieving meeting my own expectations sounds like you might be a little perturbed im not sure if you wish you could have a scraper bike or you dont want me to have one but thats not what this thread is about though and what does me possessing God have anything to do with it oh wait you were trying to spell good (dont you see how dumb correcting someones gramar is i think you have nothing to say so in replie to my last comment you come with the only thing your tiny brain can think of "hurry make fun of him at any cost he made you look hella dumb")SKINHEAD thats the title id say run with it but you cant your at a stand still your grasping for anything the holes geting deeper put some gloves on befor you start geting blisters i got answers for your moronic comments all day

--------------------

everyday normal guy
¯
Member # 8560

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Stupid Doo Doo

Read my post again. I am not condoning racism, nor saying his tatts are ok. I am saying its his body. And I am also saying that my upbringing is a southern one so I have seen racism in a raw in your face form. And I am saying if it has to be I'd rather it be outright and blatant like in the south. That way you know where the line in the sand is. And for the record I am black as well. And at times I find your posts repulsive and retarded. And your constant bad grammar mixed in with ebonics doesn't promote your BA very well. Unless you mean Bare Ass and not Bachelor of Arts.

Anyway, enough of the personal attacks. I said my peace so lets let it go.

this is a forum not a classroom and thus i spell like it is im not grading you on your gramar i didnt even call you out about it befor my last post my degree is def. not standing for bare ass i think maybe you should do some research about prizon gangs to better equip your self next time you get in a battle on a like subject just a little advice or you could watch GANGLAND on the descovery chanel i think

--------------------

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All I can say is that I prefer syrup over jelly.

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is the most stupid_doodoo_dum thread on cafords right now. Talking about ass raped and prison tats and shit. Bottom line is,

1) If you're a racist, I would prefer you be up front about it then hide behind closed doors.

2)I rather keep my pride and die for what I believe in than get a tat that goes against my beliefs.

Last) It really isn't cool to advertise how uneducated you are. stupid_doodoo_dum is a dance, not something take literally

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
Cobraboy
¯
Member # 7826

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobraboy  Ford pictures for Cobraboy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm the dude disguised as a dude disguised as another dude

-

Posts: 552 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  :
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobraboy:

-

HEY!! i want to watch that movie...i was going to read this bullshit, but seen this pic...and now i dont feel like wastin my time...

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
Cobraboy
¯
Member # 7826

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobraboy  Ford pictures for Cobraboy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 68dustin:
quote:

-

HEY!! i want to watch that movie...i was going to read this bullshit, but seen this pic...and now i dont feel like wastin my time...
LOL... This thread is worse than an electric sandpaper dildo rape.
everyday normal guy
¯
Member # 8560

quote:
Originally posted by kingroy:
This is the most stupid_doodoo_dum thread on cafords right now. Talking about ass raped and prison tats and shit. Bottom line is,

1) If you're a racist, I would prefer you be up front about it then hide behind closed doors.

2)I rather keep my pride and die for what I believe in than get a tat that goes against my beliefs.

Last) It really isn't cool to advertise how uneducated you are. stupid_doodoo_dum is a dance, not something take literally

im just gunna take it you were talking to the people that dont know that and you werent talking to me let me know if im rong kingroy cuz i think i could take it both wayz

[ August 21, 2008, 02:09 PM: Message edited by: stupid_doodoo_dum ]

--------------------

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i spotted one on the way to work this morning.....

-

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow this post did exactly what i thought it would do, go straight stupid doodoo dum.... man you only have 60 post and already startin shit lol i love cafords.

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
N8: let it go with stoopid_doodoo_dumb. Its like arguing with a 3rd grader. You will never enlighten them and you will just slowly lower your IQ.

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

im just gunna take it you were talking to the people that dont know that and you werent talking to me let me know if im rong kingroy cuz i think i could take it both wayz
Stupid_doodoo_dum is hella dumb. I don't know if he's stupid or the just dum, but i'm about to doodoo in my draws from laughing at him so hard.

Mr. Stupid_doodoo_dumb, why don't you film yourself going dummy retarted wit da dos wide open and hittin da side show spining yo shit while you get out and walk next to it and entertain us all.

Mr. Stupid_doodoo_dum is so dumb, he don't even know when he's being talked about. Go get yourself an education before I go retarded on yo dumb ass. lol

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
everyday normal guy
¯
Member # 8560

quote:
quote:
quote:

Stupid_doodoo_dum is hella dumb. I don't know if he's stupid or the just dum, but i'm about to doodoo in my draws from laughing at him so hard.

Mr. Stupid_doodoo_dumb, why don't you film yourself going dummy retarted wit da dos wide open and hittin da side show spining yo shit while you get out and walk next to it and entertain us all.

Mr. Stupid_doodoo_dum is so dumb, he don't even know when he's being talked about. Go get yourself an education before I go retarded on yo dumb ass. lol

why is there so many internet tugh guys on this forum kingroy? you dont make sense "stupid_doodoo_dum is a dance, not something take literally" what does that meen edicate your self its when you act retarted not a dance so know you know that comment you made was stupid_doodoo_dum common man you make it to easy to clown you i think you should take your own advice and get an education for your self so now that were on the topic of how retarted you are i would love for you to get retarted on my smart ass its not nice to threaten people plus i think n8 said it best "Going up to someone and causing a altercation based on their belief is a easy way to have your hat handed to you." so now we have are first internet tough guy kingroy way to go nerd why dont you film your self looking at gay porn queer seems like your very interested in butt rape

[ August 21, 2008, 07:52 PM: Message edited by: stupid_doodoo_dum ]

--------------------

everyday normal guy
¯
Member # 8560

quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
N8: let it go with stoopid_doodoo_dumb. Its like arguing with a 3rd grader. You will never enlighten them and you will just slowly lower your IQ.

ya i think i worked your ass harder then al stock's quite talkin shit

--------------------

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Exactly - [patriot]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
everyday normal guy
¯
Member # 8560

quote:
Originally posted by liftedF150:
wow this post did exactly what i thought it would do, go straight stupid doodoo dum.... man you only have 60 post and already startin shit lol i love cafords.

thanx for being a fan liftedF150 and same goes for all my fans hahahahaha I WIN

--------------------

Cobraboy
¯
Member # 7826

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

why is there so many internet tugh guys on this forum kingroy? you dont make sense "stupid_doodoo_dum is a dance, not something take literally" what does that meen edicate your self its when you act retarted not a dance so know you know that comment you made was stupid_doodoo_dum common man you make it to easy to clown you i think you should take your own advice and get an education for your self so now that were on the topic of how retarted you are i would love for you to get retarted on my smart ass its not nice to threaten people plus i think n8 said it best "Going up to someone and causing a altercation based on their belief is a easy way to have your hat handed to you." so now we have are first internet tough guy kingroy way to go nerd
Your screen name and this post, are both very ironic in the sense that you wrote the biggest run-on sentence I have ever read, with more grammatical errors than my 8 year old cousin would make.

I think YOU need to "edicate ( [Roll Eyes] )" yourself and start having one of us proof read your posts. That was truly painful to read and make any sense of...

[ August 21, 2008, 07:49 PM: Message edited by: Cobraboy ]

everyday normal guy
¯
Member # 8560

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

why is there so many internet tugh guys on this forum kingroy? you dont make sense "stupid_doodoo_dum is a dance, not something take literally" what does that meen edicate your self its when you act retarted not a dance so know you know that comment you made was stupid_doodoo_dum common man you make it to easy to clown you i think you should take your own advice and get an education for your self so now that were on the topic of how retarted you are i would love for you to get retarted on my smart ass its not nice to threaten people plus i think n8 said it best "Going up to someone and causing a altercation based on their belief is a easy way to have your hat handed to you." so now we have are first internet tough guy kingroy way to go nerd
Your screen name and this post, are both very ironic in the sense that you wrote the biggest run-on sentence I have ever read, with more grammatical errors than my 8 year old cousin would make.

I think YOU need to "edicate ( [Roll Eyes] )" yourself and start having one of us proof read your posts. That was truly painful to read and make any sense of...

ok and your point you read it sooooooo im not falowing what your trying to say your dumb this is a forum not a classroom and thus i spell like it is you just made the most retarted comment of the day feel dumb cuz u r dumb

--------------------

Cobraboy
¯
Member # 7826

Wow. Thanks for driving the nail into the coffin of how dumb your are.

No comment.

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

ya i think i worked your ass harder then al stock's quite talkin shit
Worked me? [Roll Eyes] . Nah I have more important things to do in life then watch you embarass yourself and hurt my brain tryna read what you type. As you can see man everyone thinks your a joke.

I got a good feeling this is someone else on the boards messn around though

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com