Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Skinhead in Stockton (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Skinhead in Stockton
everyday normal guy
¯
Member # 8560

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for everyday normal guy  Ford pictures for everyday normal guy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
google it bud obviosly you never done hard time

--------------------
i make pretty good spaghetti muthafuca
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PsnxDQvQpw

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by stupid_doodoo_dum:
google it bud obviosly you never done hard time

Nah I don't need to google jail rape and tatoos in order to speak about this particular incident. Bottom line is that nobody knows the history of this person in winco so you making up a ficticious story about his hard times in jail and he had to get tats to fit in and not get raped is unfounded.

And the fact that you would stand up for a man you know nothing about other than he had offensive materials on his body and he didn't "say" anything offensive is stupid_doodoo_dumb

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
everyday normal guy
¯
Member # 8560

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for everyday normal guy  Ford pictures for everyday normal guy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well the booty rape as you put it is very real and a dominate serimony (thats not spelled rite wheres lambodork when you need him)so my question to you 50deep is would you rather have a racist tat or to get booty raped again as you put it????????????????????

--------------------

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There was a homeless guy in Foresthill like that. Everyone commented about him after he left. He never said anything bad to anyone but i heard he got kicked out a lot from the bars for being too drunk.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Pittsburg Mustang Owner
¯
Member # 6100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pittsburg Mustang Owner  Ford pictures for Pittsburg Mustang Owner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
there is a difference in getting tattooed to show pride in you heritage than getting tattooed for something that symbolizes hatred. For that I can say he could get his ass beat, and I couldn't careless. But like stated he behaved nicely and was polite and curtious(sp?).

My first job I had this Neo Nazi dude come in all the time but the guy was very nice and polite to me. Me, being Salvadorian if it matters, actually liked when he came in cuz he would chop it up with me.

But like also stated, he probably HAD to get those tats cuz he was in prison. Even if he didnt believe what they stand for he had to get em to save his life.

Posts: 1019 | From: Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
everyday normal guy
¯
Member # 8560

50 you are very UNEDJUCATED and quite frankly not to smart when i told you that you cant be a skin head beacuse its a pen gang and you have to do hard time to be one and you spun that around and used your owne asumptions of what pen life is like thats when i realized you know nothing about what you speak of thus you bash beacuse you dont understand and i dont undderstand why your black and im not bashing you but thats just brains over stupidity

--------------------

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think in a confused way skinheads are trying to speak out about being proud of their skin color cuz if they are proud of their "race" they are confused. White folks are made up of all sorts of origins. Jewish, european, irish and so on.

If you end up in the pen you will choose a side, I don't care how hard you think you are cuz if you are that hard you aint gonna waste no time posting up on cafords.

There aint no killas on here, we ALL have shit to live for, our passion about our hobby, for one.

Back to business, it wont matter for shit in 25-40 years. We will be so racially diverse it will be pointless.

It is already getting that way, wake up and look around. This aint the early 1800s.....

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
quote:
IM STICKING UP FOR HIM he was very respectful to the people around him and was courteous for the most part right......and beacuse he has something you or someothers dont like you bash him now your no better than the tats he has and thats called racism im black do you hate me im white do you hate me im yellow do you hate me the people on this thread that have replied with your childish comments about this one man that you find it so important to waste time to bash some one beacuse of his choice to stay alive in a place where most of you have never been pen life is a whole different world and you dod what you have to do to stay alive or to stay a virgin tell me would you that bashed rather have a racist tat or get but f*$ked by your selly answer that

Bro your grasping at straws. This whole story about the pen and doing what u gotta do is all in ur head. All u know for a fact is what he had on his body in the store. You can't make any further assumtions about where he came from or what he is doing now.

Furthermore you took it to a whole nother level with the booty rape [Eek!]

a skin head is a pen organization gotta be ther to be one and no people bash what they dont understand kinda like you didnt know about skin heads and what different tats meen
Oh I didn't realize you had asked me or that I admitted to not knowing anything about skinhead tats. But Since your the leading expert and you are able to speak on the pasts of people you have never met, please enlighten me (and everyone else) on how you are only able to recieve skinhead tats in jail. Please provide your personal experiences or data you have collected on the subject too.

--------------------

everyday normal guy
¯
Member # 8560

black guys wont back a white guy and mexican guys wont back a black guy and thers so many differant combinations here but the thing is you roll with your same skin in there and do what the others do thats how you stay alive and you wont have to be someones bitch (booty rape) for protection so what i gather cuz 50 wont answer is dont get tha tats just be someones bitch (booty rape) is that rite 50

--------------------

everyday normal guy
¯
Member # 8560

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
IM STICKING UP FOR HIM he was very respectful to the people around him and was courteous for the most part right......and beacuse he has something you or someothers dont like you bash him now your no better than the tats he has and thats called racism im black do you hate me im white do you hate me im yellow do you hate me the people on this thread that have replied with your childish comments about this one man that you find it so important to waste time to bash some one beacuse of his choice to stay alive in a place where most of you have never been pen life is a whole different world and you dod what you have to do to stay alive or to stay a virgin tell me would you that bashed rather have a racist tat or get but f*$ked by your selly answer that

Bro your grasping at straws. This whole story about the pen and doing what u gotta do is all in ur head. All u know for a fact is what he had on his body in the store. You can't make any further assumtions about where he came from or what he is doing now.

Furthermore you took it to a whole nother level with the booty rape [Eek!]

a skin head is a pen organization gotta be ther to be one and no people bash what they dont understand kinda like you didnt know about skin heads and what different tats meen
Oh I didn't realize you had asked me or that I admitted to not knowing anything about skinhead tats. But Since your the leading expert and you are able to speak on the pasts of people you have never met, please enlighten me (and everyone else) on how you are only able to recieve skinhead tats in jail. Please provide your personal experiences or data you have collected on the subject too.
your a retard

--------------------

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that skin head is my cousin, Im going to tell him to chime in here................

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

everyday normal guy
¯
Member # 8560

quote:
well the booty rape as you put it is very real and a dominate serimony (thats not spelled rite wheres lambodork when you need him)so my question to you 50deep is would you rather have a racist tat or to get booty raped again as you put it????????????????????

thats what i asked you get it strait but rape or a racist tat what is it im asking you 50DEEP

--------------------

everyday normal guy
¯
Member # 8560

NO REPLIE BUTT RAPE IT IS THEN FOR 50DEEP

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

quote:
50 you are very UNEDJUCATED and quite frankly not to smart when i told you that you cant be a skin head beacuse its a pen gang and you have to do hard time to be one and you spun that around and used your owne asumptions of what pen life is like thats when i realized you know nothing about what you speak of thus you bash beacuse you dont understand and i dont undderstand why your black and im not bashing you but thats just brains over stupidity

I guess being in my junior year at a university and pulling straight A's last semester I still have a lot to learn. And I hope they institute your knowledge about skinheads, grammer, and spelling into some of the curriculum next year.

And I guess if I have no sympathy for a guy with deragatory tatoos on his body then im just a bad person

But I do know better than to get into a battle of wits with stoopid_doodoo_dumb agin.

--------------------

everyday normal guy
¯
Member # 8560

I WIN it just goes to show that college teaches you to spell and that about sums it up cuz my new best friend 50deep doesnt even know how to answer a question but sure does know how to spell and catch others when they mispell way to go all that college for that i would spend my money elswere obviously didnt do you any good but atleast you get to tell people that you went and got a's super good job 50 high five

--------------------

everyday normal guy
¯
Member # 8560

oh wits no brains on a situation about hatered yes hate me i want you to i know hate me cuz i drive a 5.0 got any other stupid comments about why people should be dead,beat,or shuned cuz you dont understand why they have done something that doesnt hurt you ther just words and signs dork *&^%$#@!)><?":+{}_/*|~ take that does that ofend you should i be dead now for typing those signs god i hope some one dont see me after i just posted those i might get beat up for it

--------------------

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
Originally posted by 3rdlife:
at least hes NOT on the under!

Exactly!! I respect a man for being a man despite his beliefs. I am from the South so I am used to in your face type racism. If you have a radical believe be a man about it and wear it on your sleave. Not saying he is right, but it his right and he is being a man about it.
N8 man that's some bullshit. But let me get this right. If I run around with tats that say "holocaust FTW" or " im a rapist" on my head u mean to tell me that because im bein a man about what I believe in I deserve your respect? Fuck that. The shit he has on his body is offensive on all levels and Its a matter of time before it gets himself and someone else in serious trouble.
Exactly [patriot] BUT,

I somewhat agree with you to an extend, i mean to put those tattoes on your forhead is some serious shit.. But once you get those tattoes on your head, you have to live up to it..

Im pretty sure back then he was doing some dumb shit, and to be helped by a black cashier, he didnt say anything, shows that he came out of the past and is moving foward.

Now, if he was there, talking rude to the black lady behind counter, showing his tattoes, then he would've definetly got his teeth kicked in the curb.

Also, theres a reason why he is still living, in most cases, that dude wouldve been dead by now. Im POSITIVE he encountered some shit from the street cats for those tattoes, but hey, he is still standing [Smile]

[ August 20, 2008, 02:17 AM: Message edited by: AL STOCK ]

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Stoopid_doodoo_dumb = sad. Best of luck to you. [patriot]

[ August 20, 2008, 02:16 AM: Message edited by: 50 Deep ]

--------------------

everyday normal guy
¯
Member # 8560

quote:

is that what they teach you in college.....my screen name means sad ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm do you go to a college or do they tell you thats where there taking you when you get on the pride industrys short bus i dont need your luck you might need luck though for when you get out of college hopfully you dont tell employers "i gragiated colidg im noin how to spel an ima hate me sum people wit tats"

--------------------

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

is that what they teach you in college.....my screen name means sad ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm do you go to a college or do they tell you thats where there taking you when you get on the pride industrys short bus i dont need your luck you might need luck though for when you get out of college hopfully you dont tell employers "i gragiated colidg im noin how to spel an ima hate me sum people wit tats"
Stupid doo doo dumb with the dos wide open, you might as well get a "stupid doo doo dum" tattoe on your forhead too.

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
everyday normal guy
¯
Member # 8560

ya i know i was gunna get one but your mom took my idea you think you can talk her in to puting that cream on it to make it go away so i can get my tat idea back or should i shut my dos so she cant get in no more oh i know you could get a tat on your forhead that says "my momma gets f@#ked by s.d.d." i could be like your new dad or sumthin you know teach you sum morals and stuff

--------------------

everyday normal guy
¯
Member # 8560

SHAWOOOOOP!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

quote:
quote:

Yeah pretty much. I had a 4 unit course on tatoo hating my freshman year. great class. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

everyday normal guy
¯
Member # 8560

quote:
quote:

I guess being in my junior year at a university and pulling straight A's last semester I still have a lot to learn. And I hope they institute your knowledge about skinheads, grammer, and spelling into some of the curriculum next year.

And I guess if I have no sympathy for a guy with deragatory tatoos on his body then im just a bad person

But I do know better than to get into a battle of wits with stoopid_doodoo_dumb agin.

if your gunna correct my "grammar" atleast learn to spell GRAMMAR AND ITS A TATTOO NOT A TATOO

gram·mar Audio Help /ˈgræmər/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[gram-er] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun 1. the study of the way the sentences of a language are constructed; morphology and syntax.
2. these features or constructions themselves: English grammar.
3. an account of these features; a set of rules accounting for these constructions: a grammar of English.
4. Generative Grammar. a device, as a body of rules, whose output is all of the sentences that are permissible in a given language, while excluding all those that are not permissible.
5. prescriptive grammar.
6. knowledge or usage of the preferred or prescribed forms in speaking or writing: She said his grammar was terrible.
7. the elements of any science, art, or subject.
8. a book treating such elements.

[ August 20, 2008, 03:18 AM: Message edited by: stupid_doodoo_dum ]

--------------------

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510-:
that skin head is my cousin, Im going to tell him to chime in here................

Fukkin Eddie your a fool [worship]
Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com