Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Skinhead in Stockton (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Skinhead in Stockton
50/50
¯
Member # 1724

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for 50/50  Ford pictures for 50/50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm at Winco SuperMarket on March Lane. This dude was getting his groceries packed by his white wife. (of course white) I noticed dudes got tats all over his arms. I thought it was prison tats or something. When he turned around, "skinhead" was on his forehead. I thought there weren't any around here. Not in a racially diverse town. I avoided eye contact. His checkout clerk is a black girl. The dudes not rude to her at all. Not even a rude look. And she kept her good manners on, too. She didn't even give a 2nd glance. His wife continued to pack food n' stuff.
When he turned his back to leave, he had the tat of Der Swastika on the back of his head. "Ohhh Shitt"! I thought. I hoped this guy would leave the place without getting hassled by anyone. Especially since he brought his baby daughter, too. Now, the "old timers" of Stockton age 60 & up can see this guy. I saw the look in their eyes of disappointment or emmbarrasment. But nobody said a comment to him. Nor did the skin head dude. He didn't notice a thing. This was my 1st time ever seeing & being in the presence of a skinhead. I guess no one can say anything directly to him about his beliefs. With the exception if he slapped a black person or says racial slurs to others. Then it's Der Ass Kikkin Time! [dance]

[ August 20, 2008, 03:51 AM: Message edited by: 50cal ]

--------------------
Previously named: VenGeance, 5LiterFever, 50cal.

Drive safely. You wanna drive in it. Not DIE in it.

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I see that dude from time to time. I think for the most part he is cool. I never see him hassle anyone. I shop at Winco all the time.

Believe it or not I have a dude that I really cool with that has some tats like that. For the most part was part of his childhood. But he is a cool cat. Even had him over for a BBQ. Word on the street is we have quite a few practitioners of that faith on this board.

[ August 19, 2008, 10:26 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

SlowFiveOh94
¯
Member # 2404

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowFiveOh94  Ford pictures for SlowFiveOh94    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm just mad darwin didn't take this guy out before he had a chance to reproduce.

--------------------
2001 Mustang GT (Faleen Speedster)

Posts: 1184 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Feb 2003  |  :
svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svfreerider87  Ford pictures for svfreerider87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it's called the pen. I'm sure he spent a few nights there.

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

Posts: 1685 | From: Sunnyvale | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
3rdlife
¯
Member # 8134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3rdlife  Ford pictures for 3rdlife  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wrecking balm! the effortless tattoo fading cream

--------------------
FoMoCo

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by svfreerider87:

exactly, alot of guys did it when they were young and stupid, not like im sticking up for the guy but if you really think about it, think of all the gang bangers who have tats of the "gangs" all over their body, its the same thing as this guys tats. The gate swings both ways. Not that I condone any of it, just want that to be known but im sure this will turn into a bashing fest shortly

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you are not prejudice against skin heads are you....couple of little tats and he deserves a beatdown lol

[ August 19, 2008, 10:53 PM: Message edited by: 2stangs69-91 ]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 3rdlife:
wrecking balm! the effortless tattoo fading cream

lmfao!
+1 [patriot]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

3rdlife
¯
Member # 8134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3rdlife  Ford pictures for 3rdlife  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
at least hes NOT on the under!

[ August 19, 2008, 11:01 PM: Message edited by: 3rdlife ]

--------------------
FoMoCo

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Exactly!! I respect a man for being a man despite his beliefs. I am from the South so I am used to in your face type racism. If you have a radical believe be a man about it and wear it on your sleave. Not saying he is right, but it his right and he is being a man about it.
hawaii5.0
¯
Member # 4675

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hawaii5.0  Ford pictures for hawaii5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

More than a few nights

--------------------
91LX (sold)
93 cobra #3279

Posts: 757 | From: here and there | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
Pittsburg Mustang Owner
¯
Member # 6100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pittsburg Mustang Owner  Ford pictures for Pittsburg Mustang Owner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Word on the street is we have quite a few practitioners of that faith on this board.

I believe it
Posts: 1019 | From: Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
NvrGoFullRetard
CAFords OG
Member # 1633

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NvrGoFullRetard  Ford pictures for NvrGoFullRetard  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by liftedF150:
quote:

exactly, alot of guys did it when they were young and stupid, not like im sticking up for the guy but if you really think about it, think of all the gang bangers who have tats of the "gangs" all over their body, its the same thing as this guys tats. The gate swings both ways. Not that I condone any of it, just want that to be known but im sure this will turn into a bashing fest shortly
im not sticking up for homeboy also, but do u look at fools that have brown pride,asian pride,black pride tattoo's or any other marking's or tat's.i just find its funny that people get so angry when a "white person" does something or looks a certain way,but when other races do the samething they dont get a 2nd look.
like i said im not defending that guy but we do have freedom of speech and we can have are own idea's, unlike other country's. just somthing to think about when people say oh he should have gotten his ass beat or something like that.

--------------------
"formally 4.6 eatin gm's"
white 97gt n/a 320rwhp/325rwtq
01 sierra rcsb lsx 408 (murdered out)
03 ecsb sierra 6.0 on 22's
2011 Tahoe

Posts: 2759 | From: PITTSBURG/FAIRFIELD | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

Exactly!! I respect a man for being a man despite his beliefs. I am from the South so I am used to in your face type racism. If you have a radical believe be a man about it and wear it on your sleave. Not saying he is right, but it his right and he is being a man about it.
N8 man that's some bullshit. But let me get this right. If I run around with tats that say "holocaust FTW" or " im a rapist" on my head u mean to tell me that because im bein a man about what I believe in I deserve your respect? Fuck that. The shit he has on his body is offensive on all levels and Its a matter of time before it gets himself and someone else in serious trouble.

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
NvrGoFullRetard
CAFords OG
Member # 1633

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NvrGoFullRetard  Ford pictures for NvrGoFullRetard  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

N8 man that's some bullshit. But let me get this right. If I run around with tats that say "holocaust FTW" or " im a rapist" on my head u mean to tell me that because im bein a man about what I believe in I deserve your respect? Fuck that. The shit he has on his body is offensive on all levels and Its a matter of time before it gets himself and someone else in serious trouble.
what u just said is exactly right!!! but everyone has a choice and if someone does something like this then they might have to accept what might come to them for making these decisions.

--------------------
2011 Tahoe

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

Read my post again. I am not saying he is right. But he is being a man about his. And for that I give him respect. And if I have to deal with racism I'd rather it be in my face type rather than the cowardly behind doors type. Like at home, there is a clear line in the dirt in some areas. I guess it is my upbringing and experience that makes my point of view. But like I said not saying his view is right or what I support. But you know where his head is at. Bet as a black man you wouldn't go up to him and ask him for a light.
3rdlife
¯
Member # 8134

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

wait... i wasnt saying hes right, what i ment was at least you know exactly what your dealing with. Unlike the racist people that hate on the inside! and dont have the balls to do it out right forward like this guy at the store! most racist show no signs of being racist unless the are in the comforts of their own home, or behind their computer!

--------------------
FoMoCo

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 4.6 EATIN GM'S:
quote:
Originally posted by liftedF150:
quote:

im not sticking up for homeboy also, but do u look at fools that have brown pride,asian pride,black pride tattoo's or any other marking's or tat's.i just find its funny that people get so angry when a "white person" does something or looks a certain way,but when other races do the samething they dont get a 2nd look.
like i said im not defending that guy but we do have freedom of speech and we can have are own idea's, unlike other country's. just somthing to think about when people say oh he should have gotten his ass beat or something like that.

Most of the shit whote people catch is historically based as no other race in the US has hundreds of years of history of enslavement and oppression inder their belt. Not saying its fair but those emotions don't come from nowhere.

And as far as freedom of speech goes I guarantee that was written into the constitution with the hope that people would speak out against a tyrannical govt. In order to uphold democracy and so that people could voice their ideas to influence social progress and change. Not so that people could say or advertise offensive material under the umbrella of "freedomod speech." But this is just my interpretation of it

--------------------

N8
¯
Member # 6048

3rdLife you and I are saying the same thing. I think Terrance just read my statement wrong.
everyday normal guy
¯
Member # 8560

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for everyday normal guy  Ford pictures for everyday normal guy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
IM STICKING UP FOR HIM he was very respectful to the people around him and was courteous for the most part right......and beacuse he has something you or someothers dont like you bash him now your no better than the tats he has and thats called racism im black do you hate me im white do you hate me im yellow do you hate me the people on this thread that have replied with your childish comments about this one man that you find it so important to waste time to bash some one beacuse of his choice to stay alive in a place where most of you have never been pen life is a whole different world and you dod what you have to do to stay alive or to stay a virgin tell me would you that bashed rather have a racist tat or get but f*$ked by your selly answer that

--------------------
i make pretty good spaghetti muthafuca
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PsnxDQvQpw

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

Read my post again. I am not saying he is right. But he is being a man about his. And for that I give him respect. And if I have to deal with racism I'd rather it be in my face type rather than the cowardly behind doors type. Like at home, there is a clear line in the dirt in some areas. I guess it is my upbringing and experience that makes my point of view. But like I said not saying his view is right or what I support. But you know where his head is at. Bet as a black man you wouldn't go up to him and ask him for a light.
Damn skippy.

But my respect goes to everyone else in that store who had enough self restraint to not speak out

--------------------

NvrGoFullRetard
CAFords OG
Member # 1633

quote:
Originally posted by stupid_doodoo_dum:
IM STICKING UP FOR HIM he was very respectful to the people around him and was courteous for the most part right......and beacuse he has something you or someothers dont like you bash him now your no better than the tats he has and thats called racism im black do you hate me im white do you hate me im yellow do you hate me the people on this thread that have replied with your childish comments about this one man that you find it so important to waste time to bash some one beacuse of his choice to stay alive in a place where most of you have never been pen life is a whole different world and you dod what you have to do to stay alive or to stay a virgin tell me would you that bashed rather have a racist tat or get but f*$ked by your selly answer that

the way u stated this is very true and to the point

--------------------
2011 Tahoe

everyday normal guy
¯
Member # 8560

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for everyday normal guy  Ford pictures for everyday normal guy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 4.6 EATIN GM'S:
quote:

the way u stated this is very true and to the point
pen life aint pretty

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

quote:

Bro your grasping at straws. This whole story about the pen and doing what u gotta do is all in ur head. All u know for a fact is what he had on his body in the store. You can't make any further assumtions about where he came from or what he is doing now.

Furthermore you took it to a whole nother level with the booty rape [Eek!]

--------------------

everyday normal guy
¯
Member # 8560

quote:
quote:

Bro your grasping at straws. This whole story about the pen and doing what u gotta do is all in ur head. All u know for a fact is what he had on his body in the store. You can't make any further assumtions about where he came from or what he is doing now.

Furthermore you took it to a whole nother level with the booty rape [Eek!]

a skin head is a pen organization gotta be ther to be one and no people bash what they dont understand kinda like you didnt know about skin heads and what different tats meen

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com