Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Josh Courtway "BOTIH8R" Ripped Me Off.... (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Josh Courtway "BOTIH8R" Ripped Me Off....
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by uh0h50:
quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
On another note, why is this guy not banned? People have been banned from cafords for much less than this. He's had multiple bad transactions. He's been given ample opportunity to make things right. The owner of cafords has also tried to step in and help. But yet this dude has done NOTHING at all. So what's the deal why is he not banned? Ban that foo!!!!!!!!!!

the man speaks the truth.
[patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
shit that girl from the judge judy show was fine.. i would put it on her and her mom
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

On another note, why is this guy not banned? People have been banned from cafords for much less than this. He's had multiple bad transactions. He's been given ample opportunity to make things right. The owner of cafords has also tried to step in and help. But yet this dude has done NOTHING at all. So what's the deal why is he not banned? Ban that foo!!!!!!!!!!

I'm beginning to think the CA Fords server is stored in his basement and thats why they're being so nice to him....... [Big Grin]

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
65DOHCStang
Member # 8101

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 65DOHCStang  Ford pictures for 65DOHCStang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BOTIH8R:
quote:
Originally posted by Venomized93:
Someone make a internet WANTED poster:

-

This is when he was younger though, LOL [Roll Eyes]

[Mad]

that is a very funny pic.its 13 yrs old but funny none the less
What amazes me is that this guy can come on here and, instead of saying, 'Sorry man, here's your stuff' or 'Sorry man, here's your money back', he comes on and jokes about it.

I guess he has no pride OR shame.

RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*  Ford pictures for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

-

[Mad]

Josh!!???

thats you BOB????????????

BAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA!!!

oh and just to keep DON's theme going ill post this here to!

Hey everyone!!! i have an idea!!

lets post Joshua Courtway's full name, address, home and cell #'s, and the social security #'s to his kids and his wife....

and then!!! lets post it in every single forum on www.cafords.com!!!

hidnos (DON aka. DONNA) = homosexual/pro gay-marrige/faggot

and im done.....

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
h

--------------------
02 Z06-11.0 @ 132 1.9 60'
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _
Sold:05 CTS-V-13.1@114
Sold:01 Cobra Vert-12.0@119

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn this has gotten dumb. I understand people saying this and that about this guy Josh. But it's NOT cafords responsibility to find out or be police on what people accuse other members of. Plain and simple. This is a FREE PUBLIC forum. Yes, things do happen, like on any site.

If people have theft issues, go to your local police department, file an Internet Fraud Case, most departments have specialized sections and departments to handle these types of crimes inparticular, especially since they have become so common. Yes, they do actually chase people for these crimes, and people do get arrested. It is a serious thing. What you guys should do is after filing a case with your local PD, take the case and/or file number and contact this persons local PD tell them you have a fraud case going against someone who lives there, and if they don't think there is enough interest at the time, once they get a few calls from various people trust me they will find the time to start going after him.

But first things is first, don't blame CAFORDS for not doing anything, especially if your site has not done anything.
Also do not post public information such as SSN's, addresses and so on. You don't have any reason to do so, and its NONE of your business to do that. If someone got scammed, THEY can get that info themselves. It's out of respect for privacy, safety, and an individuals personal security that things like that should NEVER get posted online.

How the fuck would you like it if someone accusing you of doing something if you did it or not suddenly posted all your personal info on the web. Thats BS! Don't do it! and It should NOT BE TOLERATED AT ALL!!!

I am not defending this guy, I just think you guys are WAY out of what is the correct way to deal with a situation. Grow up, handle it like adults. This is for ALL parties now invloved! You ARE NOT ALL GANGSTERS, and NOBODY CARES HOW HARD YOU TRY TO ACT OUT ONLINE!! GROW THE FUCK UP AND FILE A CASE! OTHERWISE STOP BITCHING ABOUT IT HERE!!

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Filing a case will get you NOWHERE with the police its a waste of time. Do you really think they are going to waste their time with a 30 or 50 bucks worth of gripe? NO!!!

Warning others of who the scammers are and what address/phone numbers they have is the best way to keep others from getting ripped. The more info about the scammers the better chance we have at preventing this from happening to someone else. Hell maybe you! That along with a BAN should be done.

If cafords wants to uphold integrity then they should police their site and do what they can to make sure their site is seen as a great place to interact. If not, then you just open the door to more scammers and rip off artists. If they don't want to police their site then yes its up to them. But if their site goes down hill because of it then they are the ones that let it slip through their fingers. The owner of cafords has already intervened to help Josh by lending the money to pay someone back! But Josh doesn't have any concept of responsibility and hasn't even responded to this offer. Instead he'd rather avoid the situation and rip off more people while making stupid comments.

Once its proven that someone is a scammer then by all means post their shit up. Again, he was given many shots to make it right and he has not lifted a finger. So fuck him and the rest of the scammers!!!!

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Filing a case will get you NOWHERE with the police its a waste of time. Do you really think they are going to waste their time with a 30 or 50 bucks worth of gripe? NO!!!

Warning others of who the scammers are and what address/phone numbers they have is the best way to keep others from getting ripped. The more info about the scammers the better chance we have at preventing this from happening to someone else. Hell maybe you! That along with a BAN should be done.

If cafords wants to uphold integrity then they should police their site and do what they can to make sure their site is seen as a great place to interact. If not, then you just open the door to more scammers and rip off artists. If they don't want to police their site then yes its up to them. But if their site goes down hill because of it then they are the ones that let it slip through their fingers. The owner of cafords has already intervened to help Josh by lending the money to pay someone back! But Josh doesn't have any concept of responsibility and hasn't even responded to this offer. Instead he'd rather avoid the situation and rip off more people while making stupid comments.

Once its proven that someone is a scammer then by all means post their shit up. Again, he was given many shots to make it right and he has not lifted a finger. So fuck him and the rest of the scammers!!!!

I totally agree agree with this post. He's been given many chances. By all means drag his name, info (not wife and kids) public.

--------------------
2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance

Posts: 2077 | From: San Francisco, California | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The only reason why I say the wife this time is because he himself dragged his wife into it by using her account/name. So I think people should know what's going on and what names to avoid.

BTW, I can't believe I'm actually being serious on this site. I think I've done it 6 times in over 2k posts. I need professional help now.....

--------------------

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
The only reason why I say the wife this time is because he himself dragged his wife into it by using her account/name. So I think people should know what's going on and what names to avoid.

BTW, I can't believe I'm actually being serious on this site. I think I've done it 6 times in over 2k posts. I need professional help now.....

i was just wondering [Big Grin] if you bumped your head or something.

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

01droptop
¯
Member # 2900

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 01droptop  Ford pictures for 01droptop  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol... Where's Darwin when you need him... lol, but seriously, I did an internet fraud case with a guy like a year ago. They arrested the guy over 60 bucks within the week. The cop said it was the whole principal of the thing and they don't want him thinking he can do it again. Shit, I just reported him because he was a prick when I asked him about where my crap was and he laughed and said in his room, then hung up. Hahaha, thought the guy had balls until he caved and tried to give me $100 to drop the charges, but I got my $60 back and he got done in buy the courts. [patriot] Annoying that the courts work so well on the little crap, but the big things never work. But whoever has a problem with this guy should might as well try to file a report, it only takes like 10 mins. I know San Jose has a really strict internet fraud department. Seriously though, all the name calling and ethugging is hilarious, I really missed this forum [Big Grin]

--------------------
Went from Subaru, to Honda, to Mach1, to Honda, to 300ZX, to Mustang GT. Am I confused?
If you're looking for a new boat... I work for a dealer :)

lambonotch
¯
Member # 5758

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambonotch  Ford pictures for lambonotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if the parts never really did get shipped, i think you might be able to find them under his hood by the pics i saw on his myspace.
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
*edit again*
1sicgt said it best [patriot] . Sav pm sent.

[ December 22, 2007, 11:39 PM: Message edited by: bottled95GT?? ]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

I totally agree agree with this post. He's been given many chances. By all means drag his name, info (not wife and kids) public.
[patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
seems like he has enough time to play on xbox live tonight instead of trying to patch things up and make shit right. go figure. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
89FoxLX
¯
Member # 7197

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89FoxLX  Ford pictures for 89FoxLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by uh0h50:
seems like he has enough time to play on xbox live tonight instead of trying to patch things up and make shit right. go figure. [Roll Eyes]

might as well post his xbox live user name as well, since all his other info is out here. hahah
BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOTIH8R  Ford pictures for BOTIH8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
BOTIH8R
Posts: 1143 | From: sacramento | Registered: Dec 2006  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.poweredbyrancho.com/ i think this is web site too
dawssvt
¯
Member # 8099

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dawssvt  Ford pictures for dawssvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Josh agreed to send me a money order at the 1st of the year and still has yet to give me anything. Any ideas on what I should do? I am the original poster.
Posts: 14 | From: Las Cruces, NM | Registered: Dec 2007  |  :
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

quote:
Originally posted by dawssvt:
Josh agreed to send me a money order at the 1st of the year and still has yet to give me anything. Any ideas on what I should do? I am the original poster.

Did he mention what year? The dork may be thinking of something like 2010?

--------------------

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Did he mention what year? The dork may be thinking of something like 2010?
lol

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

Thirteen Twenty
¯
Member # 7961

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thirteen Twenty  Ford pictures for Thirteen Twenty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I suggest you bend over and take it in the ass like everyone else......
[Eek!]

Posts: 647 | From: union city | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
procharger98
¯
Member # 6091

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for procharger98  Ford pictures for procharger98    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you think this picture of you is funny because you where 13. That is funny because this is how everyone on this forum sees you as a little boy that can't stand behind his word instead you hide behind your Wife. I hope i see you in sac some day you and me will have some words [Wink]

quote:
quote:

-

[Mad]

[ February 04, 2008, 09:27 PM: Message edited by: procharger98 ]

RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*  Ford pictures for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by procharger98:
I hope i see you in sac some day you and me will have some words [Wink]

oh god..........

[ February 05, 2008, 01:27 AM: Message edited by: RED@7kVERT *8850GT* ]

--------------------
02 Z06-11.0 @ 132 1.9 60'
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _
Sold:05 CTS-V-13.1@114
Sold:01 Cobra Vert-12.0@119

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
NOT THIS AGAIN!!!!! About time fools got GANGSTA in this thread LOL!!!!

WHAT DO WE HAVE HEAR NOOOOOOWWWW!!!! RIDE OR DIE!!! RIIIIIIDE DIE DIE DIIIIIE DIIIIIE DIIIIIE DIIIEEE DIIIIIIIIIEEEE!!!!!

[ February 05, 2008, 01:47 AM: Message edited by: EPIKMACH ]

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com