Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Josh Courtway "BOTIH8R" Ripped Me Off.... (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Josh Courtway "BOTIH8R" Ripped Me Off....
Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jessie P  Ford pictures for Jessie P    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If you think the site is garbage do yourself a favor and just don't post on it.

--------------------
Member of The Track Legion
Know Your Worth... Expect Nothing Less

Posts: 594 | From: Roseville, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Before you people start bashing cafords why not see what SVTperformance and the other sites have done, have they banned him? If they haven't then maybe you should go there and bitch about their website not banning him. Cafords doesn't make money off people sales so don't blame cafords for what people do. If you don't like how the website is run then leave. We're not forcing you to post here.

[ December 21, 2007, 11:53 PM: Message edited by: 532Fastback ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

lambonotch
¯
Member # 5758

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambonotch  Ford pictures for lambonotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
not my beef, but i think every one needs to calm down and stick to the topic. if you want to go kill some one do it on pm's.
SAV SVT
¯
Member # 7848

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV SVT  Ford pictures for SAV SVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jessie P:
If you think the site is garbage do yourself a favor and just don't post on it.

Look at my post count Genius! Its under 10 [Eek!] !! I just get a good laugh sometimes reading the garbage. I never really post. Your Fellow Members are getting ripped off. But all your worried about is what I have to say. Pull your head out your as$. [Big Grin]
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All we can do as members for our fellow member who just joined to tell us about what happen is to tell him we won't do business with the other party. There is nothing else we can do so when you come on here and bash the website your just bringing our attention to you and not the post. So if you care so much stop being an attention whore and do something useful with your life or do something to help your fellow mustang owner yourself instead of bitching all the time.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

SAV SVT
¯
Member # 7848

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV SVT  Ford pictures for SAV SVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 532Fastback:
All we can do as members for our fellow member who just joined to tell us about what happen is to tell him we won't do business with the other party. There is nothing else we can do so when you come on here and bash the website your just bringing our attention to you and not the post. So if you care so much stop being an attention whore and do something useful with your life or do something to help your fellow mustang owner yourself instead of bitching all the time.

Man your a Piece of Work LOL at you! Shit My post count is down for a reason. It pisses me off to see one guy get ripped off for his Mach1 Grill. Then a month later another guy gets ripped off by the SAME GUY. Hello Ban his ass!!! All the owner of this site has to say is "take his wifes info down" Come on how about Sorry buddy were ghonna have to ban you for rippin MY MEMBERS off. And Im an attention Whore PROLLY NOT! Im tryin to Bring attention to a problem here RETARD!! HELLO?? [patriot]

--------------------
-SAVAGE HABITS-
SVT COBRA VERT

Outlaw_Stangz
¯
Member # 3926

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outlaw_Stangz  Ford pictures for Outlaw_Stangz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dude should have been banned a long time ago
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by Sav SVT:
quote:

Man your a Piece of Work LOL at you! Shit My post count is down for a reason. It pisses me off to see one guy get ripped off for his Mach1 Grill. Then a month later another guy gets ripped off by the SAME GUY. Hello Ban his ass!!! All the owner of this site has to say is "take his wifes info down" Come on how about Sorry buddy were ghonna have to ban you for rippin MY MEMBERS off. And Im an attention Whore PROLLY NOT! Im tryin to Bring attention to a problem here RETARD!! HELLO?? [patriot]
Why do you keep bring your post count to the table? i don't give a shit how many you have. I like how when you're put in your place you got to bring out the name calling haha. Pathetic.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

SAV SVT
¯
Member # 7848

quote:
quote:
quote:

Why do you keep bring your post count to the table? i don't give a shit how many you have. I like how when you're put in your place you got to bring out the name calling haha. Pathetic.
LOL Put me In Place lol lol. I would Love to see you try LOL LOL LOL

--------------------
-SAVAGE HABITS-
SVT COBRA VERT

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

LOL now your going to be an ethug too. funny

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

SAV SVT
¯
Member # 7848

quote:

Na Buddy I Speak the truth, you said you put me in my place PROLLY NOT PAL!!!! If you would like to try I would be more than happy to let you. There I think I WHITE Washed it enough so you dont feel threatin.

--------------------
-SAVAGE HABITS-
SVT COBRA VERT

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
quote:

Na Buddy I Speak the truth, you said you put me in my place PROLLY NOT PAL!!!! If you would like to try I would be more than happy to let you. There I think I WHITE Washed it enough so you dont feel threatin.
probably not? So your not sure i didn't put you in your place? lol
For an engineer you type like your still in high school. [Eek!]
i don't need to try anything i proved my point in my posts. You wouldn't come up to me if you saw me in person anyways, nobody ever does thats life deal with it.

I'm done my point was been made, if you still want to talk PM me.

[ December 22, 2007, 12:57 AM: Message edited by: 532Fastback ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

SAV SVT
¯
Member # 7848

quote:
quote:
quote:

probably not? So your not sure i didn't put you in your place? lol
For an engineer you type like your still in high school. [Eek!]
i don't need to try anything i proved my point in my posts. You wouldn't come up to me if you saw me in person anyways, nobody ever does thats life deal with it.

I'm done my point was been made, if you still want to talk PM me.

Trust Me Bro Im going to make a point of it.

--------------------
-SAVAGE HABITS-
SVT COBRA VERT

94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by lambonotch:
wow, some one built an ark this shit is getting deep!

hahahahhahaha [worship]

Sad to say, this is one risk you take with buying used parts over the internet, just to try and save a few bucks. [Frown]

Now, I have sold parts and bought parts over the net many times... only been slighted once, and I willingly accept the risks involved...

However, when people are in doubt about anything, I have no problem asking them to meet up, or showing them that I have been active in/on other boards, without any problems.

I know this is beating a dead horse, but a system like the 'e trader' system on svtper, could help out. Only bad thing is that a scammer could always have his buddy post positive remarks to help him out...

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
850 Turb0
¯
Member # 6478

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 850 Turb0  Ford pictures for 850 Turb0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by bottled95GT??:
quote:
Originally posted by 850 Turb0:
Sounds like they should rename this place to CaFrauds, AM I RIGHT??

jmcclesk may have thought it was funny (no offense to him) but i for 1 have been on this site for much longer than u. Step off and bash the "person" responsible NOT the site.... id like to think youre smart and that youd see its not only THIS SITE hes being outted on. Then again ive been wrong before.
3 other boards have stuff up about him at lease..., so take your 75 posts stfu and stop tryin to put this on the board. [Wink]

Internet is serious buziness.

--------------------
It's just cheese.

BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOTIH8R  Ford pictures for BOTIH8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Venomized93:
Someone make a internet WANTED poster:

-

This is when he was younger though, LOL [Roll Eyes]

[Mad]

that is a very funny pic.its 13 yrs old but funny none the less

[ December 22, 2007, 05:09 AM: Message edited by: BOTIH8R ]

Posts: 1143 | From: sacramento | Registered: Dec 2006  |  :
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
You foos are so FN stupid. When someone posted up info that they "thought" was me all you foos jumped for joy and thought it was cool. But now when this guy rips people off its all of a sudden not ok to post his info. Hell I only talk shit and this guy rips people off. I guess you idiots think that ripping people off is a lesser offense than shit talking??? Retards!!! LOL!

I can careless if you talk shit. Posting his info name up and shit is cool. Leave the home address out of it and his wife. There's no need for that shit.
Yes there is a need. He used his wifes name and account so I don't see anything wrong with posting it up. Also, he's ripped people in the past so why not put up his name and address? There's nothing with doing that. I'd like to know everything about the scammer so I don't do any deals with him and if that means posting his wife and his home address then so be it. If his address was not posted then he could just use a friend's name and his own address and we would never know that he's trying to pull wool over our eyes. Name and address is definitely necessary.

[ December 22, 2007, 05:25 AM: Message edited by: cummins ]

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
89FoxLX
¯
Member # 7197

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89FoxLX  Ford pictures for 89FoxLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think its time for this one to get locked up or moved as well. This is starting to get a lot off subject. Everybody knows by now what happend and who was involved. That's something only they could settle. Its cool that everybody else stepped in and had their stories and showed other threads. I'm pretty possitive that nobody will be doing business with BOTIH8R anymore. But no matter how much people complain, there's nothing anybody could do. Let them handle their situations now. Any other drama that built up, take it to pm's, emails whatever...but lets try to keep this board clear.

WARNING: BOTIH8R scammed a few people on a few boards. Do not buy from him unless in person.

End of story. Lock it up.

Feel free to talk shit to me. This is just my opinion... [patriot]

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
You foos are so FN stupid. When someone posted up info that they "thought" was me all you foos jumped for joy and thought it was cool. But now when this guy rips people off its all of a sudden not ok to post his info. Hell I only talk shit and this guy rips people off. I guess you idiots think that ripping people off is a lesser offense than shit talking??? Retards!!! LOL!

I can careless if you talk shit. Posting his info name up and shit is cool. Leave the home address out of it and his wife. There's no need for that shit.
Yes there is a need. He used his wifes name and account so I don't see anything wrong with posting it up. Also, he's ripped people in the past so why not put up his name and address? There's nothing with doing that. I'd like to know everything about the scammer so I don't do any deals with him and if that means posting his wife and his home address then so be it. If his address was not posted then he could just use a friend's name and his own address and we would never know that he's trying to pull wool over our eyes. Name and address is definitely necessary.
+1. its not ok to put his info but its ok to scam all these people [Mad] You dont fuck with peoples hard EARNED money! [Mad] damn boti why dont you get these people there money back or work somthing out man? Judge Judy gives it good to a bum ass bitch ebay scammer

[ December 22, 2007, 05:43 AM: Message edited by: Eddie510- ]

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well then how about if we make a "Do not buy from" thread and sticky it. Just list names, address and phone numbers of these people. We do that on other boards and it helps protect the members from getting ripped off and also helps the integrity of the board.

On another note, why is this guy not banned? People have been banned from cafords for much less than this. He's had multiple bad transactions. He's been given ample opportunity to make things right. The owner of cafords has also tried to step in and help. But yet this dude has done NOTHING at all. So what's the deal why is he not banned? Ban that foo!!!!!!!!!!

[ December 22, 2007, 05:46 AM: Message edited by: cummins ]

--------------------

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Well then how about if we make a "Do not buy from" thread and sticky it. Just list names, address and phone numbers of these people. We do that on other boards and it helps protect the members from getting ripped off and also helps the integrity of the board.

because wed prob get banned before the scammers! [Big Grin]

[ December 22, 2007, 05:45 AM: Message edited by: Eddie510- ]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510-:
quote:

because wed prob get banned before the scammers! [Big Grin]
hahahahahaha. Me maybe but not you!!!! You're a big ass dude and I'm sure no one is gonna wanna ban you. They be skeerrrrddd!!!! Me, I'm just a lil red head so everyone wants to beat on me as if I am their red headed step child.

--------------------

89FoxLX
¯
Member # 7197

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89FoxLX  Ford pictures for 89FoxLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Make "do not buy from" it's own section within the for(d) sale section, then you could go into the "do not buy from" section and post a new thread titled "do not buy from (insert name)" give their info and your story. Simple, easy, and effective. You're brilliant cummins and everybody else who has ever mentioned this, because its been mentioned many times in many different shapes and forms. Something needs to be done though, just to help the integrity of this board, because its been going downhill lately.
uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
On another note, why is this guy not banned? People have been banned from cafords for much less than this. He's had multiple bad transactions. He's been given ample opportunity to make things right. The owner of cafords has also tried to step in and help. But yet this dude has done NOTHING at all. So what's the deal why is he not banned? Ban that foo!!!!!!!!!!

the man speaks the truth.

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
happygmore
¯
Member # 7159

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for happygmore  Ford pictures for happygmore    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i see this as an ongoing problem on here.

not a bad idea to make a "DO NOT BUY LIST"

that would inform people who not to buy from.

but honestly, cafords doesnt NEED to do shit. yes it would be nice, but they dont NEED to.

as a buyer, you should really get the information you need and also cross your T's and dot your I's

Posts: 421 | From: west san jose | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com